Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,085 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe (50049 Views)

My Experience Dating A Narcissistic Flirt / My Experience Dating Girls In Their 20s And 30years / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by JaceBlaze: 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
We helped the Zimbaweans during their Independence struggle. Nigerians bond overseas, regardless of tribe or religion. And our prowess in music, sports and academics gives them the idea that we have both brawn and brain.
Please rep us well. If you don't love her, let her be abeg.

Y'all helped Zimbabwe too?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Silentgroper(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

Of course I support Nigeria but I don't support over blown egos, lies and exaggerations.

Yes some Nigerians make black people proud but there are more who embarrass black people around the world with the crime they take into other countries and continents.
talking abt crime. U black diasporans should take most of that blame. Ur lots got into another man's country to start getting thrown into jails nd killing it each other. Seems u must've traced ur roots to ghana.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by camri: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

You're not making any sense.
neither are you nigger

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by pristine88: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Well, Na to face another country.....
Ade3131:
@ Op,

I've dated 2 none Nigerian African girls. One a South African (now an ex) and the other a Tanzanian girl (the one I really want to marry). So far, They're both sweet in their respective ways but the only challenge I'm facing right now is how to get married to the Tanzanian girl and reside in her country with her because of her job which we both agreed she should keep.

Her country has a very strict law for immigrants and have Nigeria on her blacklist. Meaning people from here are required to come to Tanzania only through referral visa or what we call 'visa by invitation'. And marrying a Tanzanian woman doesn't amount to having a citizenship status like it is in other African countries, and this has been our greatest challenge right now but we both really want to end up together.

I will be glad to hear any advice you have for us please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by camri: 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
justscorchone:
I have dated a Tanzanian/half Kenyan and it great when we started, the sex and affection was good until i traveled for 3 months ,babe got pregnant for some other dude. Women will always be women regardless of tribe or race.
you weren't hitting it well
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
camri:
you weren't hitting it well

Perhaps
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by camri: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
damoceile:
It's white, Asian, latino or nothing... Dating a black girl from another country is as good as dating a Nigerian
i'm crazy about latino girls. Wish i could impregnate one.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by camri: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

And you're still in a relationship with her because what you described above proves she's the best woman in the world, right?
Thats a woman that understand the masculine nature not like you that be ranting up and down over men's fidelity

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by camri: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pallaz:
Yes many Africa girls love NIGERIAN guys,,,, I have dated congon, gabon, Cameroon, south Africa and Rwanda.. All them love me and wishes to marry me but when I think about my Anambra girls,,,,, I can't help but to leave them in rightfully manner
you ve been around. Bad guy
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Sezua(m): 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
We helped the Zimbaweans during their Independence struggle. Nigerians bond overseas, regardless of tribe or religion. And our prowess in music, sports and academics gives them the idea that we have both brawn and brain.
Please rep us well. If you don't love her, let her be abeg.

Which prowress in Sports are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Disclaimer12: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
angry angry
iceberylin:

they have dollar grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Belafonte(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
When u fvck her, remember u are representing all Nigerian men sexual prowess.
Kindly make us proud and give us good name

I fully support this motion grin grin grin
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Belafonte(m): 3:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

The African continent without Nigeria would mean less criminals entering other countries and continents. grin grin grin

It would also mean less outstanding Africans making Africa proud.

Think of it as two extremes and you'll understand

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by CDCEO001: 3:33pm On Oct 04, 2021
Country wey dey carry money for briefcase to go buy bread dey yab us too?
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
damoceile:
It's white, Asian, latino or nothing... Dating a black girl from another country is as good as dating a Nigerian

Lol. You will actually know a Nigerian that has never travelled to a Western country by their comments. white, Asian, latino or nothing Kee you there.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

She obviously left a heart warming impression on you. Hence you are here to tell us the story.

The thread is telling a story. Everyone on the thread is.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by BRATISLAVA: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
camri:
Thats a woman that understand the masculine nature not like you that be ranting up and down over men's fidelity

Lol

After the masculine nature, what exactly do you gain from it eternally?

Stop thinking with your glans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Ade3131: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
arthurwillia:

Are you not living in Nigeria?

Am in Nigeria.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
camri:
you no well hahaha,so funny
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
kmcutez:

Lol. You will actually know a Nigerian that has never travelled to a Western country by their comments. white, Asian, latino or nothing Kee you there.
there's still truth in what he said tho. Nigerian girls are a no no

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by TemmyDayo50(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Disclaimer12:
Bros na because she dey UK! Normal normal Zimbabwe dey happy to date naija guys! Who dey reason their side for street normally ? They have worst reputation than Nigerians! 80% of the prostitute in south Africa are from Zim, 75% of thieves and hijackers are from Zim! If u have time, try visit joburg, go to Hillbrow, Berea or Yeoville, go to joburg CBD and ask around then you'll have a rethink! Naso one wan dey form accent for me for Munich Germany, I carpet her and she humble! If no be say men dey like try new things, wetin dey Zim girl body? Abeg we get more pressing matter than to be worried about a country that don't even have their own currencies! Make she go boil beans jor

No Cap cool
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by timmy1thtrh: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hi guys. love is very good when you can share it with other people. I don't like online dating at https://freematuredatingapps.com/ because I can communicate with different people from different countries and find a lot of interesting people. Now I am talking with one guy from Brazil and I plan to continue the relationship with him.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
camri:
neither are you nigger

LMAO grin grin Look at the Niggerian calling me a nigger.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
Meek127:
there's still truth in what he said tho. Nigerian girls are a no no

wink wink

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by arthurwillia(m): 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ade3131:

Am in Nigeria.

You are dating someone in Tanzania from Nigeria grin
You be baba io
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
camri:

AfriCOON!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by khia: 4:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Silentgroper:
talking abt crime. U black diasporans should take most of that blame. Ur lots got into another man's country to start getting thrown into jails nd killing it each other. Seems u must've traced ur roots to ghana.

Black Americans aren't known as criminals all around the world like Nigerians are, you guys should really do better. Stop taking your crime into every country you step foot in.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
kmcutez:

wink wink
Lol ,its ok to be butthurt sometimes.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Silentgroper(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
khia:

Black Americans are known as criminals all around the world like Nigerians are, you guys should really do better. Stop taking your crime into every country you step foot in.
what crime are we taking into other countries dat is nt already existing there.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by ghettochild(m): 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Well.. the reason is some of our brothers have married foreigners in their countries n lied bout not having kids or wife n eventually used these women for documents n end up leaving them n bringing their wives whom sometime they'd have lied are their sisters.
It common here in SA..
And the home affairs are opined on the idea both parties get married in Nigeria n without hassle.. u will get ur permit..
But with the one where u do it here...
It warrant several thousands of rands for pushing(bribe)..
Nothing pass the legal route
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Meek127:

Lol ,its ok to be butthurt sometimes.

Butthurt over what? I’m just letting him know that the grass is not always greener on the other side. I lived in the USA for a couple of years, so I’m in the best position to know, unlike him that is still wearing rose tinted glasses.
Re: My Experience Dating A Lady From Zimbabwe by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
kmcutez:

Butthurt over what?
i wouldn't know. Simply just going with the flow.your response says it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.