Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning (2819 Views)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / Imagine What A Lady I Introduced To My Friend Did On There First Chat On FB / The Annoying Thing My Friend Did To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by suffering: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If that was a real question, don't you think the logical response would have been for this friend to have called him up first to learn whether he indeed committed the act? undecided
People respond differently to situations. Even when the stimulus to something is the same in all humans, slight variations still occur. Only in a perfect world or one OP lords over will your suggestion take place.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Kobojunkie: 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
suffering:
People respond differently to situations. Even when the stimulus to something is the same in all humans, slight variations still occur. Only in a perfect world or one OP lords over will your suggestion take place.
People react differently? You claimed here there that the question was whether the OP committed the act or not and I simply presented you with a logical path towards obtaining that answer, if that had been a real question the friend had been puzzled by. undecided

We don't have to live in a perfect world for sanity to reign. Yes, there are the insane ones but the same also exist. undecided
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by suffering: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
People react differently? You claimed here there that the question was whether the OP committed the act or not and I simply presented you with a logical path towards obtaining that answer, if that had been a real question the friend had been puzzled by. undecided

We don't have to live in a perfect world for sanity be the order of the day. undecided
Okay.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Soleye24(m): 3:22pm On Oct 05, 2021
It happens bro, you learn more through such instances. You never know, it might be blessings in disguise.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by HarunaWest(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Let me make this as brief as possible.

I have been using this online loan app called Ncash to get urgent Cash to sort some life expenses and tried as much as possible to pay back always in 7days though sometimes difficult. I do this because i find it hard to ask friends because when you ask seem everyone has his/her problem and refuses to lend so the last loan i took from them i couldn't meet up the 7th day and you know how those loan app acts...They immediately sent messages to my contacts tagging me a thief,criminal and fraudster on the run this and that.

So to the reason I'm posting this...A friend of mine received the message and guess what this guy did. He went to screenshot it and post it on our alumni group where i hold myself in high esteem. Is this ok for the guy to do such or am i the one thinking wrong? Imagine a group of many people i went to school with and most i don't have their contact on my phone so likely they won't get the message but this my close friend didn't even call me or anything just went ahead to the group to post the screenshot and write anybody seen me, they should contact me to do the needful
Are you sure you arent a serial defaulter?
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by lilyheaven: 7:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:

I have been using this online loan app called Ncash to get urgent Cash to sort some life expenses and tried as much as possible to pay back always in 7days though sometimes difficult. I do this because i find it hard to ask friends because when you ask seem everyone has his/her problem and refuses to lend so the last loan i took from them i couldn't meet up the 7th day and you know how those loan app acts...They immediately sent messages to my contacts tagging me a thief,criminal and fraudster on the run this and that.

So to the reason I'm posting this...A friend of mine received the message and guess what this guy did. He went to screenshot it and post it on our alumni group where i hold myself in high esteem. Is this ok for the guy to do such or am i the one thinking wrong? Imagine a group of many people i went to school with and most i don't have their contact on my phone so likely they won't get the message but this my close friend didn't even call me or anything just went ahead to the group to post the screenshot and write anybody seen me, they should contact me to do the needful
What is his gain?
Let it go
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2021
HarunaWest:

Are you sure you arent a serial defaulter?
So because he is a serial defaulted, his friend then has a right to broadcast this to others? undecided
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by HarunaWest(m): 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So because he is a serial defaulted, his friend then has a right to broadcast this to others? undecided
na question i ask am.
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Kobojunkie: 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
HarunaWest:
na question i ask am.
Na question me too I dey ask to ascertain why you ask that kain question sef.n undecided
Re: Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning by Dshocker(m): 7:57pm On Oct 05, 2021
EmekaBlue:

Dude stay far away from someone like that,he is not your friend....

Few days from now,he will apologize to you... Forgive him,but stay far away from him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Husbands Pay Full Price For What Bfs Got For Free?? / What Are You Most Afraid Of When You Start A Relationship? / My Husband Went Through My Phone , Advice Plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.