Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson (47626 Views)

I Want To Divorce And Live Alone / Men,Please leave people's wives alone! / Men, Please Be Good And Kind To Your Wife If You Wish To Enjoy Your Old Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by dogooder: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
murphyibiam15:
I'm trying to encourage our men here to take good care of their health, physically and mentally.

It's not like women don't have theirs but those of the men are very much noticeable in the sense that it takes a toll on their physical and mental health.

(1) I entered lagos two weeks ago and I needed to take uber, this uber driver as I can guess will be bw his 50s and 60s.He needed to send money to his wife (3k)but somehow he couldn't do transfer since he was driving me but I helped him with my bank app while he gave me cash. Do you know after transferring the money his wife was ungrateful and demanded he returns home immediately (that was around 8pm).Now,the man started complaining to me how whether he brings money or not how his wife keeps complaining and he said he's pitying Nigerian men who are getting married to strange women and giving birth without knowing what they're going into. He looked stressed out and trying to make ends meet but yet his wife added more burden, not just financially but mentally. So tell me how this kind of stressed man won't die out so sooner than later. He was lucky somehow that one of his children got a scholarship to study in India.

(2) I attended a friend's wedding and to my utmost shock both fathers of the celebrants are late. Only their moms are still alive while other relatives represented their fathers. So I was wondering how their moms are still alive while their fathers are late.
Some may say men marry younger women that's why they die out but from the mothers of those celebrants they're not up to 60 years, so how much age difference that will make the two men be late?

Im saying this because I have noticed lots of people esp men are passing through a lot of stress, please men don't allow your wives, siblings or anything infact to overstress you to the point of dying out in time. We men aren't super beings, try to take things easy.

Just my 2cents, bye.

Well said bro. But there are many reasons to it
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by ray501(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
OP i want to ask, how old are you?
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Amarisco:
On the contrary, research indicates that women go through more e.g. victims of violence, lower pay, birth etc but just have better coping strategies. Strategies such as being more likely to seek medical help early, rely on social support systems and openly acknowledge the emotional impact of adverse experiences.
Fine girl, i like you... Talk your own

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by PrinceOfLagos: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Baba, na man you be

I like this write up

But will the men listen undecided

28 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Davidonkonsults:
Don't kill yourself for that lazy ungrateful gender. Enjoy your life. Save for your old age. You won't lack companions. It's a poor man that can be simping for fear of being alone in old age.
U have said it all baba. How could someone be fearing for the unknown baffles me a lot

14 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Grandmeister(m): 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Stress or no stress.. Everybody go die... U no want stress but you go still carry big gbola dey panelbeat big ass. Lol.

Live life bruh.. Only poor men reason this way..

Typical reverse psychology. All they think and offer is sex. Sex that is so fvcking overrated.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Kay25(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
murphyibiam15:
I'm trying to encourage our men here to take good care of their health, physically and mentally.

It's not like women don't have theirs but those of the men are very much noticeable in the sense that it takes a toll on their physical and mental health.

(1) I entered lagos two weeks ago and I needed to take uber, this uber driver as I can guess will be bw his 50s and 60s.He needed to send money to his wife (3k)but somehow he couldn't do transfer since he was driving me but I helped him with my bank app while he gave me cash. Do you know after transferring the money his wife was ungrateful and demanded he returns home immediately (that was around 8pm).Now,the man started complaining to me how whether he brings money or not how his wife keeps complaining and he said he's pitying Nigerian men who are getting married to strange women and giving birth without knowing what they're going into. He looked stressed out and trying to make ends meet but yet his wife added more burden, not just financially but mentally. So tell me how this kind of stressed man won't die out so sooner than later. He was lucky somehow that one of his children got a scholarship to study in India.

(2) I attended a friend's wedding and to my utmost shock both fathers of the celebrants are late. Only their moms are still alive while other relatives represented their fathers. So I was wondering how their moms are still alive while their fathers are late.
Some may say men marry younger women that's why they die out but from the mothers of those celebrants they're not up to 60 years, so how much age difference that will make the two men be late?

Im saying this because I have noticed lots of people esp men are passing through a lot of stress, please men don't allow your wives, siblings or anything infact to overstress you to the point of dying out in time. We men aren't super beings, try to take things easy.

Just my 2cents, bye.
thank you Bro u have said it na one reason me just dey runaway from women matter they can frustrate u ennn especially ones that lack understanding

4 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Rubbiish(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
odinson1:
I'll be A Capital FOOL if I ever Get married.
Lol grin
Don't be so quick to conclude o, u may change your mind by the time u approach 40+ seeing all your mates getting married cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by providencia(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
If it was me I had advise the uber driver to look for some other business, nobody is making a living wage from driving Uber.
Do you know the cost of foodstuff alone these days? And you want her to be grateful for #3000?

My brother she should be grateful for that 3k o. From your post you already know what it takes that man to make the 3k

14 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by sylve11: 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oh men!
I read everything the op typed and I had to say he's saying nothing but the truth.

Sad reality on men.... cool

19 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by DavidOvie007(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
You're under pressure because you put yourself under pressure

14 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by FLYFIRE(m): 4:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
I went straight to the LIKE button from the headline as a man. Now I can go read through. May God help all men

19 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by laytoshtwo: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Just my 2cents, bye.

Men relax,the woman you wan kill yourself go remarry.

16 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by celebgists01: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Amarisco:
On the contrary, research indicates that women go through more e.g. victims of violence, lower pay, birth etc but just have better coping strategies. Strategies such as being more likely to seek medical help early, rely on social support systems and openly acknowledge the emotional impact of adverse experiences.

100 percent incorrect

10 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Lastmankc(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
odinson1:
I'll be A Capital FOOL if I ever Get married.
O boy! See wahala?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Taywon:
I lost my dad last year (age 62) as a result of sickness ... A very hard working man (an accountant).... His whole body system short down .... Am still not happy about his departure.

This was a man i had great plans for.

My mum complicated the whole issue cause she wasn't a caring type.

Eyaaa, sorry about the loss my brother, that's just some women for u

1 Like

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Kingray10: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
If it was me I had advise the uber driver to look for some other business, nobody is making a living wage from driving Uber.
Do you know the cost of foodstuff alone these days? And you want her to be grateful for #3000?
If she won't be grateful for 3k she should go and work hers and stop stressing the innocent man lives, with her high expectations..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by xynerise: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
My dear, stress these days has tripled. Just do what you can and live.

15 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by alizma: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Just my 2cents, bye.
The worst is that those women will still tell the children fake stories of how their father subject them to I'll treatment, All to get more attention from the children.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by royalfly(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
egopersonified:
This is the effect of generations of family life. When we start solving this problem from the cause, there will never be answers.

We encourage our girls to focus on being wife materials and mothers. We teach them how to cook and take care of the home while the brothers are outside playing ball, making connections and going places. He is taught that a man's place is outside the home. To bring home the bacon. To take care of his family and be the bread winner. Till we start to teach our kids differently, we will still get this same results till eternity.

We teach our boys to not cry, don't show emotion and he bottles it up till he has a heart attack while a woman will cry from morning till night, shout out all her frustrations and be relieved from that burden.

We tell our men to take care of this girlfriend so another man doesn't snatch her. So he does two jobs and a side hustle just to 'maintain' her.

Why can't we teach our kids that both parties should be equal contributors to the family purse? Why can't the first person home make dinner? Why can't the man take the kids to the hospital while the woman goes to sell her tomatoes? Why do we have men coming on nairaland to tell us 'I take care of all the responsibilities in the home and all she does is to fill gas and she is complaining when I boil ordinary water to bath'?

Till we begin to train ourselves as one and the same unit, men will keep dieing young and women will keep enjoying the fruits of both their labours.

U only trying hard to sound smart.. with all your lifted lines.. see they dont even buy gas.. u have no idea of whats going on out there....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by GreaterFuture(m): 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
LIVINGICON:
This is very important.
My father is in his 70s now and still going strong because my mother no dey disturb am with unnecessary wahala. He tells me all the time, if he is come to this world again 1 billion times, na my mama him go still marry.

During his youthful days, he adopted a healthy lifestyle. Him dey work o but when him wan relax, him dey relax reach ground with my mama. angry
Ok...
Both of them been they flenjour abi?
Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by SirMichael1: 4:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:
Stress or no stress.. Everybody go die... U no want stress but you go still carry big gbola dey panelbeat big ass. Lol.

What do you mean? Sex releases feel good hormones, which reduces stress. Sex isn't stress. Don't be decieved.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Angrymode: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Oturatetuala:
We sell 100percent sure games if you are interested, kindly message us on WhatsApp with the number 08136405483. Winning is guaranteed. Thanks

And you are not ranked above Dangote on FORBES list yet? Just carry your wayo wahala commot from here!

12 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Spain007(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Simdyofficial:

Even if na Man with plenty money and small gbola as you mentioned,una go still dey complain.. WHO CAN PLEASE THE WORLD?

9 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by Adol84: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
. You're simply EVIL. Very EVIL. So, you want him to steal.

5 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by donjahsy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
GenBuhari:
You think like Buhari honestly. A brain full of cow dunk.

17 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by favour32(m): 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
so she shouldn't be grateful for 3k.you no well
E leave the main matter run enter wetin nor concern am....abi nai be the man financial manager for years?

2 Likes

Re: Men Please Try And Reduce Your Stress And Live.. Real Life Lesson by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
mosdii:
Very Necessary, The earlier men know that Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

The better for them
My realest niggar is back again and again. Happy sunday realest niggar

18 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband / Queen Ella-Mo' Adenugba With Discolored BabyBump Lashes Out At Haters [PICS] / Wife Gets Husband Arrested On His Way To Marry 5th Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.