Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) (9991 Views)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:17am On Oct 11, 2021
killmods:
Drinks wey small small boys dey use wash wrist watch from Wednesday to Friday night naim SA men dey use pose just to fit fvck.. weakest move i have ever heard of grin
baba naija boys dey run am too ...you think say na all the dorime boys dey burst. Na few y*hoo boys especially the once wey just pick major and lack of financial understanding they spend upto $20k for drinks alone inside club
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:20am On Oct 11, 2021
This thread is about fake dorime not ShopRite.
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 11, 2021
ruggedtimi:
baba naija boys dey run am too ...you think say na all the dorime boys dey burst. Na few y*hoo boys especially the once wey just pick major and lack of financial understanding they spend upto $20k for drinks alone inside club
You are right tho my point is that how grown men rely on faking having it by renting drinks just to enter Jerusalem? Of all the scope in the world grin
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2021
ruggedtimi:
This thread is about fake dorime not ShopRite.
Yea that South African on here is always throwing trouble around trying to downgrade Nigeria at the slightest.
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:28am On Oct 11, 2021
killmods:

Yea that South African on here is always throwing trouble around trying to downgrade Nigeria at the slightest.

Blame the guy who called SA men broke - you were fine with those insults right undecided? Not everyone is gonna sit around and take being insulted.
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

Blame the guy who called SA men broke - you were fine with those insults right undecided? Not everyone is gonna sit around and take being insulted.
No I'm not.. If u were any better u would have ignored him. Like how does he know SA men are all broke? He dragged u down to his level and u gladly dived low. And all these online trolling ain't worth sh1t. We all know the difference between SA and Nigeria as a country and as a people. It's not like any of u guys are being rewarded or decorated by ur respective governments.. Channel ur energies to better things.
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2021
killmods:

No I'm not.. If u were any better u would have ignored him. Like how does he know SA men are all broke? He dragged u down to his level and u gladly dived low. And all these online trolling ain't worth sh1t. We all know the difference between SA and Nigeria as a country and as a people. It's not like any of u guys are being rewarded or decorated by ur respective governments.. Channel ur energies to better things.

I don't have to be rewarded by my government in order for me to defend my country against online assaults. In future that guy and his supporters will think twice before posting rubbish about SA again. This thread didn't have to turn out like this if they didn't harbour hatred and envy.

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2021
siofra:
What is this I'm seeing about SA?

Mr TMK south aren't all south Africans richer than Dangote again grin
Arguing with that guy is a complete waste of time
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

The feeling is mutual cool

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by siofra(f): 10:12am On Oct 11, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:

That's why I stopped. I don't have time. Any sensible person will know South Africa is not as great as the way he paints it here.
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2021
siofra:

That's why I stopped. I don't have time. Any sensible person will know South Africa is not as great as the way he paints it here.

I never painted a rosy picture of SA, even though it rocks. I was fighting back against the notion that we're broke. I've noticed you like insulting other people in Nigeria but can't handle retaliation well.

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by siofra(f): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

I never painted a rosy picture of SA, even though it rocks. I was fighting back against the notion that we're broke. I've noticed you like insulting other people in Nigeria but can't handle retaliation well

I don't understand the bolded letters.
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:27am On Oct 11, 2021
siofra:

I don't understand the bolded letters.

Your people like calling South Africans broke and lazy. I proved you're no better in Nigeria coz you can't afford Shoprite, and now everyone is up in arms as if I'm the one who started this debate. Take it up with the person who insulted us first.

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by cooooooks(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2021
A cow, apparently.

Belafonte:

My people, if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, what is it please? grin
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by cooooooks(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
Then some of the men get arrested for drugs or Yahoo.

The average Nigerian, who isn't into crime, that is spending foolishly is either deep in debt or in a never ending cycle of earn and spend.

benuejosh:
Nigerians spend in clubs and on women. That's the known reason why Nigerian men are kings everywhere they go. Naija men na them get doings for Africa.

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by theTranscriber: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

Oh ok, I thought they would use their own branding. Let me know how it's going a year from now if I'm not on the new Mxit by then.

So u went to the mall to buy SA comics? U guys been looking up to us since 900 BC cool
I don't think any other site can rival nairaland successfully. many have tried only to fall by the way, nairaland is a forum and anonymous it's really unique

so comics means I look up to you? lol
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
theTranscriber:

I don't think any other site can rival nairaland successfully. many have tried only to fall by the way, nairaland is a forum and anonymous it's really unique

so comics means I look up to you? lol

Yeah, this SA guy is your hero cool

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by theTranscriber: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yeah, this SA guy is your hero cool
lol
he's called "shegs" here in Nigeria though
they Nigerianized them for our audience

shegs is short for Segun
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2021
theTranscriber:
lol
he's called "shegs" here in Nigeria though
they Nigerianized them for our audience

shegs is short for Segun

Also sounds like Shakes (the original that u stole from angry). Why did u change his bloody name? This is so upsetting angry Whatever though grin
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by theTranscriber: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
TMKsouth:

Also sounds like Shakes (the original that u stole from angry). Why did u change his bloody name? This is so upsetting angry Whatever though grin
daz au star do cool
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2021
theTranscriber:
daz au star do cool

wtf
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by Exkandayee(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
greatiyk4u:
Na only low self esteem go make one compare Almighty Nigeria with xenophobic SA,

We eat fresh food and that's why shoprite doesn't entice the locals, we are Africans and very proud of that, if the locals starts patronizing shoprite for common groceries, how will our village dwellers survive?

We shouldn't emulate the west in all our endeavours, we are street smart and that's our uniqueness and the reason for the GIANT STATUS
That's my brother talking, this tk south is very stupid,wtf he's doing in this forum.

3 Likes

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by Blackfire(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
TMKsouth:
Chicks not impressed

The newspaper also spoke to some ladies who fell for these men.

A 29-year-old woman said: “They’re living a lie. Obviously I’m at groove to have a nice time and if a guy with expensive alcohol keeps winking at me, I’ll give them my attention. It doesn’t mean I’m a magosha (prostitute). I’m there to enjoy myself.”

Another woman (33) said a guy once hired three bottles of Ace of Spades and one bottle of Veuve Clicquot.

But he didn’t tell her they were hired, so he fled when she opened one.

“He said he was going to the toilet and that was the last time I saw him. Luckily, the club manager was understanding and told me it wasn’t the first time such happened.

‘Since then, I don’t even look at people’s tables. I drink my Savanna and mind my own business,” she said.

Another woman (35) said she once went to groove with only 30 rands (750 naira) in her wallet.

As she’s beautiful, she knew she would attract certain men.

“Two guys were sitting with expensive bottles and they invited me to join them.

“They had beers in their hands and when I asked if I could open one of the bottles, they said they were waiting for friends,” she said.

A club manager confirmed they have an alcohol hire service, but if you break the bottle or open it, you pay for it.

He said the hiring prices depended on which bottle you wanted, the more expensive the bottle, the higher the price to hire it.

He said they started from as little as R500 (N12,500)

“We added this to our service last year and it’s been going great so far. There’s nothing wrong with this because it helps some men with self-esteem,” he said.

So you guys are this poor... my igbo and yoruba brothers will be laughing at this kind of mumumu

SA is overrated

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
Blackfire:

So you guys are this poor... my igbo and yoruba brothers will be laughing at this kind of mumumu

SA is overrated

U mean refugees from failed states will be laughing at South Africans? Keep the jokes coming grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by Blackfire(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
TMKsouth:

U mean refugees from failed states will be laughing at South Africans? Keep the jokes coming grin grin grin

No matter how low Nigeria is... you wacky zulu are no match anyway anytime

You can't even by a cheap drink... poor xhosa grin

2 Likes

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
Blackfire:

No matter how low Nigeria is... you wacky zulu are no match anyway anytime

You can't even by a cheap drink... poor xhosa grin

And u prioritise buying expensive drinks but can't run a country. That's why you're refugees. Show me one South African refugee and I'll buy u a Bells.

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 7:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
siofra:
Nigerian men will copy this style now angry

I'm sure they are doing rehearsals as we speak grin shocked

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by Blackfire(m): 5:53am On Oct 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

And u prioritise buying expensive drinks but can't run a country. That's why you're refugees. Show me one South African refugee and I'll buy u a Bells.

Refugees??
See if we are talking Refugees...you zulushakas should hide your face.. do you know in the 70s 80s and 90s south Africans were Refugees in Nigeria, is like you have dementia , all your academicians were trained in Nigeria... a huge money was spent to feed ya parents during the apartheid so that the whites won't kill you with hunger
When you see a Nigerian... you better respect the gods in human form

Should I go on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / Let's Be Truthful... "Photo" / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.