Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,677 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) (9994 Views)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 6:38am On Oct 14, 2021
KingCold:
He paints it the way it is. For example, this thread, he made a thread about broke men who are capitalizing on women using cheap tactics. I f he wanted, he would have made threads about rich SA people to skew perceptions. TMK'S made threads about corrupt SA politicians ,riots etc. So to say he paints SA as great is a blantant lie!.....SA is great in any case.

The problem with you Nigerians in general is that you get triggered with anything South African because of your own deep seated issues. Let a South African make a thread and see how fast it degenerates into name calling.

Spot on my man! Thanks for the reminder. Clearly SA good news triggers them. They just want bad news to masturbate on.
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by siofra(f): 7:09am On Oct 14, 2021
KingCold:
He paints it the way it is. For example, this thread, he made a thread about broke men who are capitalizing on women using cheap tactics. I f he wanted, he would have made threads about rich SA people to skew perceptions. TMK'S made threads about corrupt SA politicians ,riots etc. So to say he paints SA as great is a blantant lie!.....SA is great in any case.

The problem with you Nigerians in general is that you get triggered with anything South African because of your own deep seated issues. Let a South African make a thread and see how fast it degenerates into name calling.

Why won't we be triggered. South Africans are very xenophobic. After they slaughtered our Nigerian brothers on the streets like chickens why won't we be triggered

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by KingCold: 7:58am On Oct 14, 2021
siofra:

Why won't we be triggered. South Africans are very xenophobic. After they slaughtered our Nigerian brothers on the streets like chickens why won't we be triggered
You"ve always been triggered before and post the so-called "xenophobia", so please dont use it as an excuse. You guys have your own issues again SA and they are deep-rooted.

No one was slaughtered like "chickens' do not believe media sensationalism.

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by KingCold: 8:09am On Oct 14, 2021
TMKsouth:

Spot on my man! Thanks for the reminder. Clearly SA good news triggers them. They just want bad news to masturbate on.
Lol. If you can nake a thread about a disabled South African person, someone is just gonna jump in and say "South Africans are poor and disabled that's why the whiteman blah blah blah". They are so thirsty to say something negative about SA and its people, and its mostly from people who've never been there. Its an agenda.

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by siofra(f): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2021
KingCold:
You"ve always been triggered before and post the so-called "xenophobia", so please dont use it as an excuse. You guys have your own issues again SA and they are deep-rooted.

No one was slaughtered like "chickens' do not believe media sensationalism.

Why are you trying so hard to wave xenophobia aside as if it's nothing?

If it were Nigerians killing South Africans like that you would have used it against us here.

Xenophobia is not something we will dismiss, xenophobia is evil. And we will continue to call SA out till the end of time in their xenophobia against other Africans.

You even refer to it as "so-called" that's is very deceptive and dark.

An uncle who lives in SA described it to my parents and what you guys did to Nigerians there is even worse than slaughtering. You guys literally butchered Nigerians.

I read The Covenant by James Michener before the xenophobia in South Africa became an issue and because of that book, I've always admired the Rainbow Nation but now, not so much.

To think I even sympathized with black South Africans when I read that book....tueh *spits.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by KingCold: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2021
siofra:

Why are you trying so hard to wave xenophobia aside as if it's nothing?

If it were Nigerians killing South Africans like that you would have used it against us here.

Xenophobia is not something we will dismiss, xenophobia is evil. And we will continue to call SA out till the end of time in their xenophobia against other Africans.

You even refer to it as "so-called" that's is very deceptive and dark.

An uncle who lives in SA described it to my parents and what you guys did to Nigerians there is even worse than slaughtering. You guys literally butchered Nigerians.

I read The Covenant by James Michener before the xenophobia in South Africa became an issue and because of that book, I've always admired the Rainbow Nation but now, not so much.

To think I even sympathized with black South Africans when I read that book....tueh *spits.
Who said I'm waving it like its nothing? South Africans from all walks of life denounced these attacks which were characterized by massive looting not killing. To say we "butchered" and "slaughtered " Nigerians is a blatant lie and I'm not gonna be apologetic about lies. If this is what your uncle told you, he was lying. If we were truly "slaughtering", "decapitating", " butchering" etc there wouldn't be any Nigerian left, many refused to go back to Nigeria.

You have you own issues against South Africans an xenophobia is a perfect crutch for that.

2 Likes

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
KingCold:
Lol. [b]If you can nake a thread about a disabled South African person, someone is just gonna jump in and say "South Africans are poor and disabled that's why the whiteman blah blah blah". [/b]They are so thirsty to say something negative about SA and its people, and its mostly from people who've never been there. Its an agenda.

@bolded - LOL grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / This Fine Big Boobs Lady Will Make Your Day / Bride Caught Pants Down With Boyfriend On Her Wedding Eve In A Hotel In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.