Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) (9992 Views)

Tuoyo Cries Out About A Troubling New Trend At Nigerian Nightclubs (pic/video) / Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Underaged Prostitutes Take Over Zimbabwe Bushes, Lure Passersby For Sex (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:00am On Oct 13, 2021
Blackfire:

Refugees??
See if we are talking Refugees...you zulushakas should hide your face.. do you know in the 70s 80s and 90s south Africans were Refugees in Nigeria, is like you have dementia , all your academicians were trained in Nigeria... a huge money was spent to feed ya parents during the apartheid so that the whites won't kill you with hunger
When you see a Nigerian... you better respect the gods in human form

Should I go on

We're feeding you right now in your hundreds of thousands so u should respect US coz we're your gods and treat u any which way we so wish.

And point of correction - SA leaders were exiled, not economic refugees and there were only a handful - not hundreds of thousands which have turned whole SA towns like Hillbrow, Sunnyside, Berea and Yeoville into slum refugee camps. You should be ashamed of yourself and drunk on your "expensive" alcohol - coz that's your foremost priority in life including sex grin

3 Likes

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by Blackfire(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

We're feeding you right now in your hundreds of thousands so u should respect US coz we're your gods and treat u any which way we so wish.

And point of correction - SA leaders were exiled, not economic refugees and there were only a handful - not hundreds of thousands which have turned whole SA towns like Hillbrow, Sunnyside, Berea and Yeoville into slum refugee camps. You should be ashamed of yourself and drunk on your "expensive" alcohol - coz that's your foremost priority in life including sex grin

First acknowledged that we were your gods that you bow to..when Mandela came out of prison which country did he First went to....

Out of 100 beautiful South African girls, 99 will go with Nigeria men...

We are gods...even in our lower estate and challenges.. you bow to us

We are not called big brothers of Africa for nothing..

Once we fix our political class...even tamaphosa will nationalise in Nigeria

We are gods

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Blackfire:

First acknowledged that we were your gods that you bow to..when Mandela came out of prison which country did he First went to....

Out of 100 beautiful South African girls, 99 will go with Nigeria men...

We are gods...even in our lower estate and challenges.. you bow to us

We are not called big brothers of Africa for nothing..

Once we fix our political class...even tamaphosa will nationalise in Nigeria

We are gods

You're our gods for hosting 10 South Africans undecided? We're hosting close to a million of your refugees - have you no shame? See attachment.

Mandela was in jail for 27 years - what does he know about Nigeria's inflated contribution to the fight against apartheid? The real heroes of the struggle who were on the ground didn't even invite Nigeria to speak BOTH at Mandela's memorial service and funeral a few days later grin. See attachment . That shows your contribution was minimal and its inflated only Nigeria. Lying gods indeed grin

99 SA girls out of a 100 undecided - let's stick to facts and not wishful thinking please. SA men and women sleep with people from all over the world - we're the most cosmopolitan county in Africa with 10 million tourists every year. You're the only ones bragging about sleeping with alcoholic SA skanks - it shows you're very inferior to South Africans that's why you're so excited and posting all over the internet. I've never seen Zimbabweans doing that grin

You're the giant of Africa that looks pathetic the way it does undecided. Even Zambia wants to offer u military help. If we were to compete to host a major world event tomorrow guess which country will be chosen to do so grin - hint, it won't be COWgeria (where cows have more rights than you).

800,000 desperate Nigerian refugees in far away South Africa shocked shocked shocked, DAMN NIGGA!!

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by Blackfire(m): 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

You're our gods for hosting 10 South Africans undecided? We're hosting close to a million of your refugees - have you no shame? See attachment.

Mandela was in jail for 27 years - what does he know about Nigeria's inflated contribution to the fight against apartheid? The real heroes of the struggle who were on the ground didn't even invite Nigeria to speak BOTH at Mandela's memorial service and funeral a few days later grin. See attachment . That shows your contribution was minimal and its inflated only Nigeria. Lying gods indeed grin

99 SA girls out of a 100 undecided - let's stick to facts and not wishful thinking please. SA men and women sleep with people from all over the world - we're the most cosmopolitan county in Africa with 10 million tourists every year. You're the only ones bragging about sleeping with alcoholic SA skanks - it shows you're very inferior to South Africans that's why you're so excited and posting all over the internet. I've never seen Zimbabweans doing that grin

You're the giant of Africa that looks pathetic the way it does undecided. Even Zambia wants to offer u military help. If we were to compete to host a major world event tomorrow guess which country will be chosen to do so grin - hint, it won't be COWgeria (where cows have more rights than you).

800,000 desperate Nigerian refugees in far away South Africa shocked shocked shocked, DAMN NIGGA!!

Even Mandela will slap your pin head..

Like I said we are in our lower state now... dry bones will rise again...

Speech at a funeral is now so important?
Ingrates will always be ingrate

Don't worry i will send you pictures of SA girls you called Skank...you this xhosa
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Blackfire:

Don't worry i will send you pictures of SA girls you called Skank...you this xhosa

You sound defeated and deflated. It's ok, take it as a lesson that SA is not a playing ground for d.ick measuring. Try Togo and the C.A.R next time.

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by Blackfire(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

You sound defeated and deflated. It's ok, take it as a lesson that SA is not a playing ground for d.ick measuring. Try Togo and the C.A.R next time.

Defeated?
Xhosa now I know you are empty

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Blackfire:

Your president jumped into the first flight to SA and you think it was not important to him? grin ...too bad nobody in South Africa even knew he was there until Nigerians started chimping out about it. shocked

2 Likes

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by Blackfire(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Your president jumped into the first flight to SA and you think it was not important to him? grin ...too bad nobody in South Africa even knew he was there until Nigerians started chimping out about it. shocked

Did you hit your ramaphosa head on the white man's floor grin

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

That's why I said he sounds defeated and deflated. Mandela gives first speech in Nigeria and rubs their ego and yet they don't get to give a speech at his funeral to tell us how they "rescued" us from apartheid. I'm glad u also saw through him (his pain) grin

p.s. our real partners and "rescuers" all got roles to speak at both events (memorial and funeral) - I think over 20 heads of state.

2 Likes

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 5:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Blackfire:

Defeated?
Xhosa now I know you are empty

You just proved me right - you've run out of things to say. Just sit down man. Thanks for your contribution, however lame. It's been noted that u also gave your 2 cents worth grin but this is the end of the road for u.

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

I think you can prove a point without lying
Nigerians in South Africa are not more than up to 40 000

just stop lying cheesy
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
theTranscriber:

I think you can prove a point without lying
Nigerians in South Africa are not more than up to 40 000

just stop lying cheesy

It would even be worse if just 40,000 Nigerians had the capacity to turn whole SA towns like Hillbrow into slum-like ghettos in just a matter of a few years. I hail you guys - you're true human termites.
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by theTranscriber: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

It would even be worse if just 40,000 Nigerians had the capacity to turn whole SA towns like Hillbrow into slum-like ghettos in just a matter of a few years. I hail you guys - you're true human termites.
you're actually very stupid

you guys never stand and check yourselves. if 40 thousand Nigerians can suddenly disparage whole cities in your country

don't you think you the owners are stupid?

all vices done must be attributed to Nigerians or Zimbabweans or Mozambicans

you're very pathetic

I guess your politicians are Nigerians or Zimbabweans

bloody fools
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 8:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

That's why I said he sounds defeated and deflated. Mandela gives first speech in Nigeria and rubs their ego and yet they don't get to give a speech at his funeral to tell us how they "rescued" us from apartheid. I'm glad u also saw through him (his pain) grin

p.s. our real partners and "rescuers" all got roles to speak at both events (memorial and funeral) - I think over 20 heads of state.

Nigerians don't understand how irrelevant they really are as far as South African history and the allies of The Republic are concerned.They tried to whizzled their way into our history with some mysterious $ 60 00000000 donation that nobody in South Africa knows about grin grin

Oh lord these people are always desperate to be noticed shocked

2 Likes

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 8:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Blackfire:

Did you hit your ramaphosa head on the white man's floor grin

See pain.

2 Likes

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

Nigerians don't understand how irrelevant they really are as far as South African history and the allies of The Republic are concerned. [b]They tried to whizzled their way into our history with some mysterious $ 60 00000000 donation that nobody in South Africa knows about ;[/b]D grin

Oh lord these people are always desperate to be noticed shocked

LMAO grin grin grin does the SA government know anything about this $60B? At that rate Nigerians should be watching DSTV for free and surfing the net with MTN airtime mahala. But still SA taxes them even more. Does that add up

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
theTranscriber:

you're actually very stupid

you guys never stand and check yourselves. if 40 thousand Nigerians can suddenly disparage whole cities in your country

don't you think you the owners are stupid?

all vices done must be attributed to Nigerians or Zimbabweans or Mozambicans

you're very pathetic

I guess your politicians are Nigerians or Zimbabweans

bloody fools

That's coz whenever u move in, we move out. So we left u to your own devices, just like u guys always say Makoko is made up of West African migrants.

The ANC said SA belonged to all who live in it and we watched that horror movie play out until locals got fed up and we began being labelled xenophobic.
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

LMAO grin grin grin does the SA government know anything about this $60B? At that rate Nigerians should be watching DSTV for free and surfing the net with MTN airtime mahala. But still SA taxes them even more. Does that add up

I never heard it being mentioned by anyone else but ogas.If Thabo Mbeki,one of the greatest Pan Africans,never mentioned it you best believe someone is lying grin

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

I never heard it being mentioned by anyone else but ogas.If Thabo Mbeki,one of the greatest Pan Africans,never mentioned it you best believe someone is lying grin

OMG, that's so true. Mbeki was the smartest president we ever had and he's the one who sent all these companies into Nigeria to extra tax them.

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by JaceBlaze: 10:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

OMG, that's so true. Mbeki was the smartest president we ever had and he's the one who sent all these companies into Nigeria to extra tax them.

We will never have another president like him.

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
JaceBlaze:

We will never have another president like him.

Dude...
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by theTranscriber: 11:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

That's coz whenever u move in, we move out. So we left u to your own devices, just like u guys always say Makoko is made up of West African migrants.

The ANC said SA belonged to all who live in it and we watched that horror movie play out until locals got fed up and we began being labelled xenophobic.
you move out?
do you know how stupid that sounds?

when did any Nigerian ever say makoko was made up of west African migrants?
you're a really crazy liar
like WTF!?
you don't need to lie to prove any point!!

I'm out of here abeg

very pathetic scumbags
Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by TMKsouth: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
theTranscriber:

when did any Nigerian ever say makoko was made up of west African migrants?
you're a really crazy liar
like WTF!?
you don't need to lie to prove any point!!

I'm out of here abeg
very pathetic scumbags

grin grin grin grin

cc Kingcold JaceBlaze

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by theTranscriber: 11:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
TMKsouth:

grin grin grin grin
cc Kingcold JaceBlaze
very pathetic.
good bye to you too bloody irresponsible fools

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by KingCold: 5:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Dshocker:
There are no national that spends more money than Nigerians... That is why Ghana,Benin Republic & South African girls can't get enough of Nigerian men
The lies you tell yourselves to boost your egos

2 Likes

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by KingCold: 5:21am On Oct 14, 2021
killmods:

Yea that South African on here is always throwing trouble around trying to downgrade Nigeria at the slightest.
Nope, no true. TMK's always making threads about SA and Nigerians are forever triggered by anything South African so nasty comments about us are sure to follow.

1 Like

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by KingCold: 5:30am On Oct 14, 2021
siofra:

That's why I stopped. I don't have time. Any sensible person will know South Africa is not as great as the way he paints it here.
He paints it the way it is. For example, this thread, he made a thread about broke men who are capitalizing on women using cheap tactics. I f he wanted, he would have made threads about rich SA people to skew perceptions. TMK'S made threads about corrupt SA politicians ,riots etc. So to say he paints SA as great is a blantant lie!.....SA is great in any case.

The problem with you Nigerians in general is that you get triggered with anything South African because of your own deep seated issues. Let a South African make a thread and see how fast it degenerates into name calling.

2 Likes

Re: SA - New Trend Of Men Hiring Expensive Booze In Clubs To Lure Ladies (PIX) by KingCold: 5:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Blackfire:

So you guys are this poor... my igbo and yoruba brothers will be laughing at this kind of mumumu

SA is overrated
So if there's a story about New York_ Harlem guys who pick-pocket for a living then all American guys are poor then and the US is overrated right?

The same OP could have made a thread about Umhlanga/Durban guys who drive Maseratis and drink expensive champagne because thats the reality. Would that now mean SA is not overrated?

Besides not affording expensive does not make you poor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / You Want A Real Man? / 12 Characteristics Of A Bad Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.