Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak (18279 Views)

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Moji12(f): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
That is a well known fact now. But we tend to loose guard when we get engrossed in it.
Except you are playing each other cos it is a natural occurrence to love n feel loved. (Requited love)

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Elvixbeatz(m): 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pls give it back to the owner jare.. how much u won sell... No worry God go workout something big and great for u
Johnnoah1st:
10years old Facebook account available 4 sale
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Lindajames1010: 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
If u love someone just pray that person doesn't leave u if the person does u will definitely be heartbroken except u don't love d person.....

They is no any other way out it.......if u like say ur opinion till tomorrow it's what it's

7 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by qtguru(m): 1:04pm On Oct 16, 2021
pansophist:

Same here, My first heart-break I did alot and got dumped, but to be sincere I was disappointed, but I was buried in a sea of work, so I never dealt with it, till I started meeting other women. Lagos life.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Johnnoah1st: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
Elvixbeatz:
Pls give it back to the owner jare.. how much u won sell... No worry God go workout something big and great for u
I'm d owner of d account bro but I just need urgent money to solve a pressing issue
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by fattprince(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Easier said than done.

When betar heartbreak hit u...my gee you go forget Redpill for 5mins

After my Msc course in Ubunja Miseducation lecture series here in NL.... Dem still break am.
Well that only shows you didn't pass the course. Because with redpill you wouldn't expect much from those females. I've been rejected infact embarrassed by females but that didn't break my heart because it was something I put my mind that it could go any way. Bro first and foremost draw happiness from within. Develop yourself and have money. The more money you have the more you can afford happiness from yourself. Because visiting the beach, going to the cinema or an high status restaurant to treat your self vacationing etc to make yourself happy will cost money. When you are happy girls will come around but don't be emotionally involve fvck them or her if you want to be mono when you want give her money when you feel like not when she pressurizes you and also ask her for money anything you need that she has.
It's a long conversation but I'm tired of writing.

10 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Savedday: 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Depressed101: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
MHBNeiman:
You can't love your partner and don't expect to be loved back. We're all selfish. cool
we are not all selfish
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by ollins(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Honestly I have never experienced this thing called heartbreak at all in my life o.i have had relationships that just ended naturally,no drama,nothing,one of my relationships then ended because of distance.
I keep wondering sha,is that something is wrong ?or God is just protecting me?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by HajiaNotu: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Toks2008:
I have meticulously observed the reason why many people have avoidable heartbreaks and strong feeling of disappointment in human relationships and I have come to this unsavoury conclusion.

That the only viable panacea to any form of heartbreak and disappointment is to love genuinely without having any expectation of equal reciprocation.

This will make you psychology prepared for any possible outcome whether good or bad.

You will be able to give without bothering your head if the person latter leaves you and no matter the sacrifice you make, you are ready to see it thrown back at your face and if the person eventually leaves, you will smile and just walk away rather than sulk, beg or worse still do something terrible to yourself.

It is not a difficult thing to do, it's all about the mindset.

My opinion.
This is practically impossible...
Unless it's a Fake love..

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by bigjackass: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
not possible

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by okoroemeka(m): 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nazgul:
To prevent a heart break, go into a relationship with all your senses active.

Keep your eyes open for obvious red flags, breakups don't happen overnight, it's a gradual process, if she stops reciprocating your gestures, like missed calls, messages, missing dates with no reasonable explanation, unnecessary quarrells and nagging over nothing, being so clingy to her phone and acting funny whenever it rings, hardly appreciative of your effors...etc, then prepare your heart for the worse cos someone is obviously taking a larger chunk of her attention.
you are absolutely right it is when we ignore this signs and continue to love blindly like a turkey ,that when you suffer heartbreak,but if you see and analyse these signs your mind will compensate for the lowering love and lower your own accordingly,so when the breakup will come if her remaining love is 15% your own will be 10%.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by AvalonSpace(m): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
To avoid heartbreak, just love your partner with your head and not with your heart.. So that, whatever happens will just cause a headache that you can cure with paracetamol. But when u love one mumu girl with your heart, whatever happens, na cardiac arrest o. In conclusion, use your brain in a relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Johel(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
Toks2008:
I have meticulously observed the reason why many people have avoidable heartbreaks and strong feeling of disappointment in human relationships and I have come to this unsavoury conclusion.

That the only viable panacea to any form of heartbreak and disappointment is to love genuinely without having any expectation of equal reciprocation.

This will make you psychology prepared for any possible outcome whether good or bad.

You will be able to give without bothering your head if the person latter leaves you and no matter the sacrifice you make, you are ready to see it thrown back at your face and if the person eventually leaves, you will smile and just walk away rather than sulk, beg or worse still do something terrible to yourself.

My opinion.

Yeah it's all love o...but u see ehn...if any babe do anyhow,she see anyhow....No time for Romeo and Juliet with Naija babe...Dem b goat.
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Nazgul: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
okoroemeka:
you are absolutely right it is when we ignore this signs and continue to love blindly like a turkey ,that when you suffer heartbreak,but if you see and analyse these signs your mind will compensate for the lowering love and lower your own accordingly,so when the breakup will come if her remaining love is 15% your own will be 10%.
Exactly...

Most guys and even girls keep on loving even with the glaring red flags, this life is short, the best gift anyone can give him/herself is peace of mind.

If a relationship is becoming a burden to you, and taking away your peace and happiness, kindly come out of it, it's as easy is going into the shower after a hard days work.
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by jericco1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Expectations lead to heartbreak.

Love without expecting anything from the other person e get why

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Grandmeister(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nazgul:

Exactly...

Most guys and even girls keep on loving even with the glaring red flags, this life is short, the best gift anyone can give him/herself is peace of mind.

If a relationship is becoming a burden to you, and taking away your peace and happiness, kindly come out of it, it's as easy is going into the shower after a hard days work.
Easier said than done....Yet it is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by seyz91(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by vickydevoka(m): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Toks2008:

My opinion.
Ladies suffer heart break. Bcus de love with wahala ( de partner go run ), and de love with billing ( de partner go till rum)
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by seyz91(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
cheesy
chatinent:
Relationship: Hi.

Me:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by luvmijeje(f): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
It doesn't solve the issue. The reason you hurt is because you care. If you don't care you can never be hurt.

Hurting and dissapointment is part of life....embrace it.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by TooMuchStuff: 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
fattprince:

Well that only shows you didn't pass the course. Because with redpill you wouldn't expect much from those females. I've been rejected infact embarrassed by females but that didn't break my heart because it was something I put my mind that it could go any way. Bro first and foremost draw happiness from within. Develop yourself and have money. The more money you have the more you can afford happiness from yourself. Because visiting the beach, going to the cinema or an high status restaurant to treat your self vacationing etc to make yourself happy will cost money. When you are happy girls will come around but don't be emotionally involve fvck them or her if you want to be mono when you want give her money when you feel like not when she pressurizes you and also ask her for money anything you need that she has.
It's a long conversation but I'm tired of writing.
Be like say d babe don first me Redpilled herself
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by seyz91(m): 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
wahala for who dey take naija girls serious

all i know is ever since my dick don dey rise, I've been heartbroken, no girl left me or breakup on me

before dem even think am i dob free them

Toks2008:

My opinion.
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Blueelf: 1:46pm On Oct 16, 2021
bodybuilder:
The easiest to avoid heartbreak is being real with yourself. The girl is not yours, it just your turn. Men bin dey handle before you, and men go still handle after you.

The problem is the you guys have been sold the concepts of soulmates.

It's good to be in love, but just enjoy the moment and stop thinking to love long term.

Don't let your life revolve around your girl. Let your be your girl, don't try to make your girl your best friend, your therapist and shit.

It will be harder for you to recover from heartbreak if you do everything with the same person. It doesn't mean you must cheat on your girl. But don't disconnect with your friends, family, hobbies and passion because of your girl.

And people have stop the delusion that dating will must lead to marriage. All your ex boyfriends you didn't marry them, why do you think it's this one that will marry you?

And finally, love doesn't exist, it was just a concept that seems good on paper, but does not apply in reality.

Relationship is just an exchange to utility, nothing special it's like contract but people act as if it's different.

Best advise so far

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by dogmart(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Toks I guess you have zero experience in the relationship section. Cus this your post says it all. "Love with your everything but expect nothing" grin
Stop giving relationship advices cus it is apparent you need to get them yourself. smiley

To the upcoming young folks, I believe you will save yourself from untold hardships and mess that comes with relationships if you endevour to do the following;

1.) LOVE YOURSELF.
I don't know how to emphasize this. But I must say it is the most important rule of all. Yes show love to others and to your partner, but above all put yourself first. Dont go doing Romeo and Juliet with your life. Don't go stretching beyond limits for anyone above yourself.
Even the Bible says: love your neighbor as YOURSELF. If you fail to love yourself you will be putting yourself in a huge risk of a serious heartbreak.

2.) NEVER SHOW TOO MUCH LOVE OR CLINGINESS (BE INDEPENDENT)
The mistake many youths make is showing too much. You will exaust your partner and become too vunerable. Be independent, work on yourself. Dont stop dreaming, Don't let anyone feel you can't exist without him or her. Walahi the person will love you more and value you for it.

3.) WORK ON YOUR SELFWORTH.
Don't think little of yourself. You are not fortunate to be in a relationship with that person as much as he or she is fortunate to be in a relationship with you.

4.) DONT START ANY FUTURE PLANS OR DREAMS WITH YOUR PARTNER.
Planning the future with someone you are only just dating is tantamount to big heartbreak.
Don't build your world around what is still a big probability.

4.)STRIVE TO BE YOUR SELF and BE Genuinely HAPPY.

5.) BE GOOD FRIENDs. Communicate, and show genuine love. Be genuinely interested in helping your date grow. Know his or her dreams and help him or her work towards it. Be involved. But above all, make sure your friendship grows and not just emotions.
Emotions will confuse you, frienship is what everyone truly need.

I can assure you of the fact that if you master these few points and put them to use, no one will breakup with you. And if for any reason a break up happens, you will get up from it easily.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by ITbomb(m): 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
So because of woman, I cancel my business appointments?
Not me
helinues:
grin

How I handled my first official break up was so funny

So I called the lady at night trying to check up on her, then she started acting up, whats the problem, she said she was with her boyfriend that she couldn't talk to me, Oh boy Lava no hot cos the temperature wey dey boil for my body heh.

At night, I couldn't sleep cos I didn't see the breaking up coming up, though na me get larger share of the blame.

The next morning, I decided to step outside the house just not to think about it , the friend I was supposed to meet wasn't available so I took a bike to my sisters shop and explain my predicament, she asked what next now, I just told her to give me some money that I need to quickly change my location cos I might do silly things.

Immediately she handled me the money, went straight to house, poured the rice and stew I cooked night before the drama cos I knew i would be out of state for weeks if not months.

I called my friends in other state that I would be coming, they didn't have an idea how urgent my coming was. On getting to my destination, the first thing my friends asked was how is my GF, people know us together back then, I was like I just talked to her before alighting from the bus.

That night, I faked calling my girlfriend so that my friends wont know that it was break up that brought me around. The 4th day, my friends became suspicious and asked if everything is alright between me and my girl cos we always talk on phone.

The first thing i asked them was, why did you think I made this urgent trip? Na to relief myself, we broke up. They couldn't believe it cos I did not think about it, emotionally disturbed or frown about it . I only took it as reality . And that was it

In life, as you are counting your blessings, don't also forget to count your losses. Life is so beautiful than to get stuck cos of heart break
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Michelle55: 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wick3:

Was expecting to see you here. You'll be wondering "who is this?"....

Olaniyi
Olanike grin
You went MIA
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by fattprince(m): 1:49pm On Oct 16, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

Be like say d babe don first me Redpilled herself
True. Ladies are naturally redpilled. There was one that I was romancing when I just started the redpill but because she was young I didn't want to play the game on her but she was playing on me already. Thank God I was already in the process I saw the bullshit but instead of me to turn the game around I just decided to leave her be. But bro you can still date again just always put yourself first in any situation. Don't love with your heart. Just catch cruise you not doing anything bad. That way trust me they will open punna. The best way to get pussy is doing like you aren't interested in the pussy.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Toks2008(m): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
dogmart:
Toks I guess you have zero experience in the relationship section. Cus this your post says it all. "Love with your everything but expect nothing" grin
Stop giving relationship advices cus it is apparent you need to get them yourself. undecided

Nah you no understand English and i no fit help you on that. Read again and slowly...Perhaps you will comprehend better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tips On How To Kiss Your Partner! / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? / Why Do Girls Bring Strange Pregnancies To Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.