Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak (18329 Views)

How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Michelle55: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wick3:

I know right. The search party are yet to find me, hopefully they will. How body?
Hahaha.. They had better find you quick, someone wants to meet you. Perhaps, that would make the search party put in more effort in locating you cheesy

Work is a bit stressful but it's nothing I can't handle
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by UncleKoboko: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Toks2008:
I have meticulously observed the reason why many people have avoidable heartbreaks and strong feeling of disappointment in human relationships and I have come to this unsavoury conclusion.

That the only viable panacea to any form of heartbreak and disappointment is to love genuinely without having any expectation of equal reciprocation.

This will make you psychology prepared for any possible outcome whether good or bad.

You will be able to give without bothering your head if the person latter leaves you and no matter the sacrifice you make, you are ready to see it thrown back at your face and if the person eventually leaves, you will smile and just walk away rather than sulk, beg or worse still do something terrible to yourself.

It is not a difficult thing to do, it's all about the mindset.

My opinion.
[/s]
Stupid opinion.
This kind of relationship doesn't exist between humans unless you are only being hypocritical.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by kay29000(m): 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Justbehave:
The only way to avoid a heart break is to avoid falling in love. Avoid anything relationship

The best and most realistic answer, but with the least likes. As you said, the only way you can avoid heartbreak is to not fall in love, simple.
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by TooMuchStuff: 2:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
fattprince:

True. Ladies are naturally redpilled. There was one that I was romancing when I just started the redpill but because she was young I didn't want to play the game on her but she was playing on me already. Thank God I was already in the process I saw the bullshit but instead of me to turn the game around I just decided to leave her be. But bro you can still date again just always put yourself first in any situation. Don't love with your heart. Just catch cruise you not doing anything bad. That way trust me they will open punna. The best way to get pussy is doing like you aren't interested in the pussy.
Ya story similar to mine. Fresh babe, beauty piece,
very young with First class degree, but more redpilled than me. She's begging for 2nd Chance but me no gonna let it

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by walkingshadow911: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
this op is the dumbest human on earth.

i regret saying this to this op.
delete this post with immediate alacrity

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by membranus: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
Heartbreak only happen once, after that you master how not to give and believe all in love.
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Michelle55: 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wick3:

Someone wants to meet me? I hope her name is "Ego" or if he is a dude "Benjamin"

Strong woman, what you can't handle does not exist
Benjamin? Most likely but you would need to work for it smiley

One has got to survive in this harsh economy you know
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Munzy14(m): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
MHBNeiman:
You can't love your partner and don't expect to be loved back. We're all selfish. cool
QeD....

Toks is just saying for saying sake...

If love is not being reciprocated, then one person is taking advantage of the other...Very simple as ABC....
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by ceede2: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Once you learn how to control your emotions you win the game.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Hassanmaye(m): 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
chatinent:
Relationship: Hi.

Me:
hahahhahahaha please do you mean you will not marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Munzy14(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
chatinent:
Relationship: Hi.

Me:
grin

If you like collect ben Johnson...You go still love up one day.grin

Heart break is something everyone need to experience one or more in a life time...It comes with an eye opener and a little bit of understanding of life in a different perspective.

Men need it more to sharpen a bit...If not na so person like fly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by ednut1(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oga toks at 45 still never marry lol

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Michelle55: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wick3:

True, almost like most of us are just surviving and not living
True!
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Munzy14(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nazgul:
To prevent a heart break, go into a relationship with all your senses active.

Keep your eyes open for obvious red flags, breakups don't happen overnight, it's a gradual process, if she stops reciprocating your gestures, like missed calls, messages, missing dates with no reasonable explanation, unnecessary quarrells and nagging over nothing, being so clingy to her phone and acting funny whenever it rings, hardly appreciative of your effors...etc, then prepare your heart for the worse cos someone is obviously taking a larger chunk of her attention.

This comment need lamination...cheesy

@the bolded is 100% truth...It starts with funny attitude.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Munzy14(m): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
MJBOLT:
There's no way a person will love genuinely and not expect the same back undecided

Oga,stop giving relationship advice,you are bad at it lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Justbehave(m): 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
kay29000:

The best and most realistic answer, but with the least likes. As you said, the only way you can avoid heartbreak is to not fall in love, simple.
You are right man. People never want to hear the truth.As long as one is in a relationship, heartbreak most occur. So if you don't want it,then no need of falling in love with someone.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by ultimateprof: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
Relationship is like bet9ja. Gamble with what you can afford to lose.
In relationship with Nigeria babes, your ticket can cut anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Decryptor(m): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2021
placeofallure:
I've never been heartbroken. I do the leaving. I kept leaving until I got to the one. Don't ask me how I did it. My sixth sense was on a steep, really high frequency.

People like you are the real heartbreakers men should be wary about. Sixth sense ko eighty seventh sense ni?

The same "sense" that still make women take very wrong decisions based on emotions and not reality.

Tell us something else.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by nick50(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Na man wey never bang enough dey cry of heartbreak
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Munzy14(m): 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Phiniter:
Only women and children are loved unconditionally, a man is loved for what he's worth.

- Chiwetalu Agụ 1921
Let me rephrase it...."Only women and children and pets loved unconditionally, A man is loved for the fact he can provide something.

Any dispute to that comment is deceit.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by NakwansaPolice: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
helinues:
grin

How I handled my first official break up was so funny

So I called the lady at night trying to check up on her, then she started acting up, whats the problem, she said she was with her boyfriend that she couldn't talk to me, Oh boy Lava no hot cos the temperature wey dey boil for my body heh.

At night, I couldn't sleep cos I didn't see the breaking up coming up, though na me get larger share of the blame.

The next morning, I decided to step outside the house just not to think about it , the friend I was supposed to meet wasn't available so I took a bike to my sisters shop and explain my predicament, she asked what next now, I just told her to give me some money that I need to quickly change my location cos I might do silly things.

Immediately she handled me the money, went straight to house, poured the rice and stew I cooked night before the drama cos I knew i would be out of state for weeks if not months.

I called my friends in other state that I would be coming, they didn't have an idea how urgent my coming was. On getting to my destination, the first thing my friends asked was how is my GF, people know us together back then, I was like I just talked to her before alighting from the bus.

That night, I faked calling my girlfriend so that my friends wont know that it was break up that brought me around. The 4th day, my friends became suspicious and asked if everything is alright between me and my girl cos we always talk on phone.

The first thing i asked them was, why did you think I made this urgent trip? Na to relief myself, we broke up. They couldn't believe it cos I did not think about it, emotionally disturbed or frown about it . I only took it as reality . And that was it. There were like you get mind oo

In life, as you are counting your blessings, don't also forget to count your losses. Life is so beautiful than to get stuck cos of heart break
[/s]
trash
Amatarasha dumped you.
Rekhina dumped you
gandollar dumped you
AchalugoNwa dumped you even after series of your PMs begging her
so suck it up
stop crying
we don't love you
tongue
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Munzy14(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
pansophist:
What makes heartbreak painful is when you felt used all along. You gave your all, and in spite of your genuine goodness, your beloved press the red button. It is not a happenstance why after heartbreak, you hear things like "after all I've done for you". That's a statement of debt, unrequited reciprocity, and feeling used.

Deep!.

In every break up, the one who Invested more, gets the larger share of pains and sorrow.
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by atom080: 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
pansophist:
You can't prevent heartbreak, unless you don't want to love genuinely. To love is to be vulnerable, and vulnerability is not weakness, its strength. Vulnerability is believing in your internal strength to lead you out of whichever predicament love brings to you. It's how a bird depends on its wing to fly, if the tree branches breaks off. Its strength is in its wings, not the branches.

People will always disappoint you, but you can minimise the impact. Love with your head and your heart, not your heart or head only. If your beloved is...
oh my God!
what manner of man art thou?

honestly to say, talking about the most intelligent people i've ever met. it's you first, then reno omokri.

you guys speak like a diety. you both are the embodiment of acient and secret wisdoms.

funnily, you both often share similar philosophies(reno is more of a redpiller). you guys have travelled far and wide.

or, art thou reno?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Ojikutumomiage(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Best way to handle breakups is to think the other partner is only yours when he/she is with you.

You'd be emotionless when it wants to rain from the eyes cool, in short always think it's coming
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Polynek(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
When I think I was dating faith, only to hear dat She is Pregnant for someone, I was jox surprised bcox she is a dedicated Deeper life member dat doesn't tolerate nonsense, de tin jox surprised me, but I didn't feel bad bcox I never Love Her with my heart, bcox I know She has d tendency of cheating if she is opportuned, we were very close from secondary school dax how d closeness deteriorated to sex mate,
I hv never experienced a heartbreak b4 and I won't

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by nokspos: 2:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
lol . heart don scatter
MHBNeiman:
There is nothing to read again. Except you want me to start writing sermon.
Re: Opinion: This is how to prevent a Heartbreak by Cousin9999: 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
[redacted]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Straight Talk: Just For Men : Advice Women On Anything / 5 Quick Signs You Need To Move On / What Do Girls Think When They See A Really Big Peniss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.