Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend (10698 Views)

Thus Raining Season Migh Put Alot Of Young Girl And Guys In Trouble (my Two Cent / I'm In Trouble! My Wife Brought Home An House Help And She Is My Mistress / “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by indodon(m): 6:52am On Oct 16, 2021
No be every nyansh you see you go put your prick inside...

These bit**es are thirsty af

5 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 6:58am On Oct 16, 2021
They are actually nobody but terrible bullies who has a brother in UK who doesn't care about them. But just the fact that they have a brother abroad is enough to make people worship them, this is a family without any educated person in Nigeria except for their brother abroad. And we were also told that their mother is even worse as she is a street fighter and some other info, after getting all these info we stepped into our next plan of action.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 6:59am On Oct 16, 2021
That same evening I mobilised 8 of my guys to take revenge on her and her brothers, we got to her place and we heard them laughing loud in the room, after listening to them, we found out that they were mocking my friend for being a coward, one was even saying that there was no way anyone would make him kneel to apologise to anyone, talk less of a girl.
I knocked on the door and she opened, the moment she saw me she so scared as she started stuttering asking me what I was doing at her place.
I calmly asked for her brothers and she told me that they had left already after denying that none of them came to her place. I smiled and told her to reset her mind and remember how crazy I am. She quickly closed her door but I was already prepared and put my foot between her door. A guy came out and asked me what the problem was and why I was disturbing his sister, that was all the validation I needed as I dragged him out and pulled him to an empty space, he started shouting for his brothers.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by OSDD(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2021
Finally, some action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 7:06am On Oct 16, 2021
I smiled at how stupid he was coming to my turf to cause trouble because they have numbers.
His brothers rushed out with sticks coming at me, but stupid them they were already surrounded all round and the moment they came out their road to retreat was immediately blocked by my other friends and as I like to say it "See Beating".

11 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 7:08am On Oct 16, 2021
We beat them and dragged them to my place where my friend who was beaten was staying, and made all of them apologise to him including the wretched girl who started all these drama. We let them go after making sure my friends laugh at them and pour the food that their sister wasted on them in other to bring down their self esteem so as to prevent them from challenging us again and also to put fear in them.

7 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:

Nigga it's been a while

I dey kamkpe... grin

Finish what you started before that yeye moderator lock this thread
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:27am On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

I dey kamkpe... grin

Finish what you started before that yeye moderator lock this thread
you must think so highly of yourself here that you can order a mod and he'd obey your command without flinchingundecided

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 16, 2021
Konor:
you must think so highly of yourself here that you would order a mod and he'd obey your command without flinchingundecided

And you must think so lowly of yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by MASTERYANKEE: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2021
Fuvvvk shirttt

This’s a war.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by TripleAkutigi: 7:30am On Oct 16, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Oga give us gist, don't keep us waiting grin
take a chillpill sister.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:31am On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

And you must think so lowly of yourself undecided
I don't feel big/dominant on a faceless forum.
you are a nobody in reality so you come on here to fantasize the life you dream of.
The delusion undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 16, 2021
Konor:
I don't feel big/dominant on a faceless forum.
you are a nobody in reality so you come on here to fantasize the life you dream of.
The delusion undecided

You're too dumb to detect sarcasm, and please don't blame me for that.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
small boy like you

With a big... lipsrsealed
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:41am On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

You're too dumb to detect sarcasm, and please don't blame me for that.
You are too slow to be a man of power, so stop dreaming about the impossible and wake up to your sad and unfortunate reality undecided
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 7:42am On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:
We beat them and dragged them to my place where my friend who was beaten was staying, and made all of them apologise to him including the wretched girl who started all these drama. We let them go after making sure my friends laugh at them and pour the food that their sister wasted on them in other to bring down their self esteem so as to prevent them from challenging us again and also to put fear in them.
after the whole beating una for still use government find them...make Dem sleep for cell atleast one month.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Konor:
You are too slow to be a man of power, so stop dreaming about the impossible and wake up to your sad and unfortunate reality undecided

Blame Buhari for your frustration please cheesy
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:43am On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

Big head with a lot of empty spaces, your brain is that small undecided
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2021
Konor:
Big head filled with a lot of spaces, your brain is that small undecided

Do you know me from somewhere? cheesy

You're exhibiting all the signs of being threatened.

Does my alluring personality threaten you?

I'm used to that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

big what?
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
big what?

Make una leave me nah.

I kill person? undecided
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

Does my alluring personality threaten you?

I'm used to that cheesy
Ignore him,most of them don't know what sarcasm is,even the person you quoted understands but this one have carry it on his head.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

Does my simpleton-esque personality threaten you?

I'm used to that cheesy
fixed.
And the answer is; No. I could never feel threatened by a slow poke undecided
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 16, 2021
Konor:
fixed.
And the answer is; No. I could never feel threatened by a slow poke undecided

Ok
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ignore him,most of them don't know what sarcasm is,even the person you quoted understands but this one have carry it on his head.
zzor/rozcol the dumb bitch who has no life outside nairaland. You must be so lonely and wretched, you lack the brains and intellect to attract meaningful people to your life that's why you are on here 24/7 undecided

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:

Don't blame him sha. Let's blame Buhari

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

Make una leave me nah.
I kill person? undecided
You must answer that question
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2021
Fast forward to Thursday which was the next day, in the afternoon, after asking my boss to let me close early to take care of a friend who had an accident I saw their mini boss who happened to be their mom at my home ranting while her lizards were standing behind her nodding while glaring at my friends who I had already told to ignore them and only strike back if anyone should touch them.
When her kids saw me coming they quickly ran behind their mother refusing to look me in the eyes. I saw one of them muttering something to his mother, as she raised her head and stared at me, all of a sudden she tried rushing at me aggressively but was held back by her children. It was nice seeing how they quickly learnt the lesson I taught them.

6 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 7:54am On Oct 16, 2021
She started shouting at me, asking if I know who is. I was like you the Bleep are you. She threatened me with her son in UK telling me how he would make my life miserable when he comes back to Nigeria. I laughed at her telling her all I know about her son and how she can't do nothing to me. She got angry and left my place only to come back with 2 policemen.
It is not who starts the case that win it

3 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2021
When I saw the policemen, who happened to be my paddies, I smiled as I greeted them warmly. They replied warmly as well asking "if na me get case". I explained everything to them telling them how the whole case turned out while making the story sound like we were the victims.
The police arrested the girl and told me to come along to write a statement at the police station with my friend. When we got to the station, we were told that the woman came to report that we are cultists and we were trying to Rob her children and we also raped her daughter. I laughed as I put my hand on one of my police friend's shoulder to make the woman know she already lost the case. I told them the story again and wrote what I told them word for word without missing out any story.

3 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:
Fast forward to Thursday which was the next day, in the afternoon, after asking my boss to let me close early to take care of a friend who had an accident I saw their mini boss who happened to be their mom at my home ranting while her lizards were standing behind her nodding while glaring at my friends who I had already told to ignore them and only strike back if anyone should touch them.
When her kids saw me coming they quickly ran behind their mother refusing to look me in the eyes. I saw one of them muttering something to his mother, as she raised her head and stared at me, all of a sudden she tried rushing at me aggressively but was held back by her children. It was nice seeing how they quickly learnt the lesson I taught them.
Boyfriend material, well done

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Vs Namibian Girl / Backside Everywhere!! Actress Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Figure 8 (photos) / Man Stands On A Pretty Lady's Buttocks, Causes Outrage Online (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.