Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend (10686 Views)

Thus Raining Season Migh Put Alot Of Young Girl And Guys In Trouble (my Two Cent / I'm In Trouble! My Wife Brought Home An House Help And She Is My Mistress / “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by oluphemmxzy(m): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2021
Pls make sure u collect the money in full and instruct your friend not to act like Mr nice and accept their apologize.... nonsense family

4 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nicklaus619(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:
The police told her to pay up else if the case is taken to court it would be a case of vandal.
The woman and her children started begging me I told them not to beg me but my friend whose properties were destroyed while also hinting to my friend not to listen to them.
My friend heart was like a stone as he refused to listen to them at all.
In the end they were told to pay a sum of 1.150m in two weeks after they pay police case which is 50k that day before they will release the girl.
The woman is probably disturbing her son in UK by now I am sure the young man would be fed up by now
There you go folks the story has been summarised and ended.

I bless God that I was born and breed on the street, I love the way u handled the matter street style, no shitting. I would have done same or even more if I was in your shoes, nicely done bro, u are a true friend cool

4 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Ofadaman(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Oga type your story once, you wan build thread on tops post that should take one paragraph
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hmm the lady brothers are pure mumu i swear if your story is true buh if na my family u problem never finish oh i go lay low for 2years then strike back when you most have forgotten it undecidedand my strike by may be your end
NLHoodlum:

The hoodlum gave me 40 years ban.

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:

Mind to share
fam this your story gave me joy seeing as how justice was done

3 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:
The police told her to pay up else if the case is taken to court it would be a case of vandal.
The woman and her children started begging me I told them not to beg me but my friend whose properties were destroyed while also hinting to my friend not to listen to them.
My friend heart was like a stone as he refused to listen to them at all.
In the end they were told to pay a sum of 1.150m in two weeks after they pay police case which is 50k that day before they will release the girl.
The woman is probably disturbing her son in UK by now I am sure the young man would be fed up by now
There you go folks the story has been summarised and ended.

Good one boss. It's good to put these girls in their place... Police should have been the first resort when she vandalized his property. Still, good one.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

Good one boss. It's good to put these girls in their place... Police should have been the first resort when she vandalized his property. Still, good one.

Police was actually on our mind but who would have guessed that she would bring her brothers to make things easier for us

2 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
Hmm the lady brothers are pure mumu i swear if your story is true buh if na my family u problem never finish oh i go lay low for 2years then strike back when you most have forgotten it undecidedand my strike by may be your end

Funny enough if your family is like theirs, then there is nothing you can do. Because the first thing I will do to is to crush your spirits to prevent future stress

2 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:

Police were actually on our mind but who would have guessed that she would bring her brothers to make things easier for us

The girl has probably done same to a guy and went free. Now that she has been taught a lesson, I doubt she will ever try that again. A bottle of Heineken for you. You're a good friend.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
Nicklaus619:

I bless God that I was born and breed on the street, I love the way u handled the matter street style, no shitting. I would have done same or even more if I was in your shoes, nicely done bro, u are a true friend cool

Yeah, only those that came from the streets would understand better

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

The girl has probably done same to a guy and went free. Now that she has been taught a lesson, I doubt she will ever try that again. A bottle of Heineken for you. You're a good friend.

Accept bottle and drink in two gulps.
It is how men should be.

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
oluphemmxzy:
Pls make sure u collect the money in full and instruct your friend not to act like Mr nice and accept their apologize.... nonsense family

He wouldn't dare, and if he does I won't allow

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:

Funny enough if your family is like theirs, then there is nothing you can do. Because the first thing I will do to is to crush your spirits to prevent future stress
did your crush the spirit of those people grin all i see is beating them arresting the said lady mine is i will leave the matter to die off you will never ever remember it was me that hit you so hard maybe in your grave yard even ur Fam may never get the close to understand how it happened just be smart never over do because of you want t show loyalty to your friend your a good friend to your friend but next time crush ur enemy so that it will never have the edge to breath because if it do breath again it maybe something else
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
McStoic:

Na now una come.
We dey wait for them since na
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
did your crush the spirit of those people grin all i see is beating them arresting the said lady mine is i will leave the matter to die off you will never ever remember it was me that hit you so hard maybe in your grave yard even ur Fam may never get the close to understand how it happened just be smart never over do because of you want t show loyalty to your friend

Haha, I like thinking process. But you don't understand the street because if you do, you will know that survival on the street takes a lot more than revenge.
Nobody forgets on the street, and you will always be watched trust me. One slip up and you may go down

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Ushman333: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Poor girls have problems.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
did your crush the spirit of those people grin all i see is beating them arresting the said lady mine is i will leave the matter to die off you will never ever remember it was me that hit you so hard maybe in your grave yard even ur Fam may never get the close to understand how it happened just be smart never over do because of you want t show loyalty to your friend your a good friend to your friend but next time crush ur enemy so that it will never have the edge to breath because if it do breath again it maybe something else
But your own sister can spoil someone's property worth millions, and you as the brother will have the guts to go still beat up the guy, then when you are paid back in your own coin, so you will come back at a later time to strike hard right? E be like say you never jam craze? even me as a female, if your sister try this kain rubbish with my brother, and he lets go, then you jobless lots comes to still make violence on top, kai.... even the mosquito in your house will not be spared....see nonsense talk....

4 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:

Haha, I like thinking process. But you don't understand the street because if you do, you will know that survival on the street takes a lot more than revenge.
Nobody forgets on the street, and you will always be watched trust me. One slip up and you may go down
Leave him to be speaking in the nonsense.... so his sister can be violent while he expects the guy to lick his sister feets abi?? They get somethings wey person dey do once and im no go ever try am again for him life... Please tell him to bring his sister come near me to try this kain rubbish with my brother... if i no vrush am with him sister beyond measure....
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2021
OnlineArchitect:
Click Like if you lost interest in reading
These ones are angry op left them to sleep lol
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
BKsoul:
But your own sister can spoil someone's property worth millions, and you as the brother will have the guts to go still beat up the guy, then when you are paid back in your own coin, so you will come back at a later time to strike hard right? E be like say you never jam craze? even me as a female, if your sister try this kain rubbish with my brother, and he lets go, then you jobless lots comes to still make violence on top, kai.... even the mosquito in your house will not be spared....see nonsense talk....
if my sister spoil someone property and the guy meets me i will ask my sister to pay him or plead with him for mercy all na love join, buh you see bringing fight to my family your a dead man because i will hunt you down and kill you no mercy
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:

dude i was in the street before moving to Germany here i have orientation in and out on street code that's why am like a king here, in life you will always forget those you have wronged you moved on to the next phase let say an event that happens 4years you must have forgotten and feel is bygone then boom!!
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by bepositive11: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:
We beat them and dragged them to my place where my friend who was beaten was staying, and made all of them apologise to him including the wretched girl who started all these drama. We let them go after making sure my friends laugh at them and pour the food that their sister wasted on them in other to bring down their self esteem so as to prevent them from challenging us again and also to put fear in them.

Very interesting story. You're a very loyal friend

But don't you worry about guns getting involved and the risk of losing your life in fights?
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
if my sister spoil someone property and the guy meets me i will ask my sister to pay him or plead with him for mercy all na love join, buh you see bringing fight to my family your a dead man because i will hunt you down and kill you no mercy
so you did not rrad that the same girl and her brothers first went to the guy's house to fight and still intimidate the guy....
what if the guy was your brother?
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
dude i was in the street before moving to Germany here i have orientation in and out on street code that's why am like a king here, in life you will always forget those you have wronged you moved on to the next phase let say an event that happens 4years you must have forgotten and feel is bygone then boom!!
story..... You think in this whole world, you are the only one with a retentive memory and hard heart..... lol..... try some one else, you go know say to throw pin na 30naira.... 30 years you still dey one spot...
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
bepositive11:

Very interesting story. You're a very loyal friend

But don't you worry about guns getting involved and the risk of losing your life in fights?

That's the reason we investigate whoever we are dealing with first

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by bepositive11: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:

That's the reason we investigate whoever we are dealing with first

Got it smiley
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by McStoic(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
ruggedtimi:
after the whole beating una for still use government find them...make Dem sleep for cell atleast one month.

Guy you are a real bad nigga!
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Bunmhi(f): 9:25pm On Oct 16, 2021
I don't pity that your friend at all. I have learnt not to pity any guy in an abusive relationship. Don't blame....
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Mrscarter(f): 4:03am On Oct 17, 2021
NLHoodlum:

Mind to share

Ive known this guy all my life. I let him stay at my place a few years ago when he was homeless n i knew he was a drug addict n a thief but hed necer done anything to me b4 n he didnt touch anything in my house for 2 weeks until he got high one day n he put something in my drink without me knowing n i was passed out for hours n woke up hed robbed my house stole everything bar d furniture. Thousands of dollars worth of stuff n sentimental stuff too. That action set off a whole lot of other incidents that led to d lowest time in my life. However i forgave him n still speak to him if i run into him. Even at that time wen d police came to fingerprint my house n gather evidence i messed it up before they got there so they got nothing on him i wasnt gonna be a snitch. However i dont trust him anymore n don't think of him as i use to and although i say hello wen i see him i will never help him again nor forget wat he did.
I know he has issues in his life n under all that hes not thst bad of a person.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
zzor/rozcol the dumb bitch who has no life outside nairaland. You must be so lonely and wretched, you lack the brains and intellect to attract meaningful people to your life that's why you are on here 24/7 undecided
Hehehe it’s now that I’m realising your unwanted hatred has been wayback, definitely you have an old monika here.I don’t have time and energy to keep records of my fights on this forum, I fight and move but you I have marked you
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by kelspinall(m): 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
correct guy.collect

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hehehe it’s now that I’m realising your unwanted hatred has been wayback, definitely you have an old monika here.I don’t have time and energy to keep records of my fights on this forum, I fight and move but you I have marked you
you are really jobless and idle.
Continue digging my posts. Dumbolina grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: I Beg I Need Someone To Connect Me With This Girl... / 12 Things A Man Should Never Do For A Woman “no Matter How Much You Love Her” / See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.