Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend (10706 Views)

Thus Raining Season Migh Put Alot Of Young Girl And Guys In Trouble (my Two Cent / I'm In Trouble! My Wife Brought Home An House Help And She Is My Mistress / “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2021
The police followed us to my friend's place where they saw evidence of what was destroyed.
1 43 inch television and dstv decoder which cost 175k
One acer nitro laptop which cost 280k
Center table which the glass got broken 68k
His clothes which were burnt 150k
His rechargeable fan which was 30k
His food that one 120k
His bucket, plates, pots, spoon and others 105k
The injury he treated 7k
His chairs which were ripped and torn 170k
His mattress and mirror 75k
We have not even calculated the little things that were destroyed yet.
All with receipts

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by muller101(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ow don't sleep please
Amebo.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2021
muller101:
Amebo.
He ended it so soon
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 7:58am On Oct 16, 2021
The police told her to pay up else if the case is taken to court it would be a case of vandal.
The woman and her children started begging me I told them not to beg me but my friend whose properties were destroyed while also hinting to my friend not to listen to them.
My friend heart was like a stone as he refused to listen to them at all.
In the end they were told to pay a sum of 1.150m in two weeks after they pay police case which is 50k that day before they will release the girl.
The woman is probably disturbing her son in UK by now I am sure the young man would be fed up by now
There you go folks the story has been summarised and ended.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by muller101(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
He ended it so soon
I know how the story ended. You won't like it anyway grin

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by yuping(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2021
Good one, violence has is own advantage, I dey good time place for Angwan, you deserve a cold bottle for having the back of your Nigga.

14 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2021
IceColdVeins:
Shey I I fit see the next episode for Netflix?
Go check na maybe
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2021
Michelle55:
We dey wait for the completion of this story.. Please don't keep us waiting for too long, I would like to know how it ended.
It has ended

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2021
muller101:
I know how the story ended. You won't like it anyway grin
How?he has ended it already
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lesson learnt. Careful who u mix with. I learnt a similar lesson a few years ago n still not on my feet from everything i lost in valuables.
Mind to share
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

Do you know me from somewhere? cheesy
You're exhibiting all the signs of being threatened.
Does my alluring personality threaten you?
I'm used to that cheesy
He's jealous of you,its obvious.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 8:04am On Oct 16, 2021
jodpoundz:
Interesting, that your friend is not a real street guy
He is actually a gentleman
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by muller101(m): 8:06am On Oct 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
How?he has ended it already
That's season one.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 8:06am On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

I dey kamkpe... grin
Finish what you started before that yeye moderator lock this thread
Haha That yeye moderator that lock the other thread hope he is swimming in bliss
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 8:08am On Oct 16, 2021
ruggedtimi:
after the whole beating una for still use government find them...make Dem sleep for cell atleast one month.
Bro Read the full story na
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Yxxx: 8:10am On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:

He is actually a gentleman
You are indeed a friend.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2021
yuping:
Good one, violence has is own advantage, I dey good time place for Angwan, you deserve a cold bottle for having the back of your Nigga.

He was there when I needed him, I would never turn my back on people like that

5 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2021
Yxxx:
You are indeed a friend.
He is also a friend so I have to make it my responsibility to watch his back

4 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by azammi(m): 8:21am On Oct 16, 2021
The way this story goes

The way you talk
What you did

You must be a cultist
#saynocultism
Repent now before it’s to late

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by OSDD(m): 8:37am On Oct 16, 2021
Na better friend you be..

3 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by odogwunaija(m): 8:42am On Oct 16, 2021
I would like to have someone like you as a friend. It's good to be street smart and have street credibility. Nice one bro and well done to you and ur guys

3 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2021
odogwunaija:
I would like to have someone like you as a friend. It's good to be street smart and have street credibility. Nice one bro and well done to you and ur guys

I would create a thread on that
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:

Haha
That yeye moderator that lock the other thread hope he is swimming in bliss

Hahah.. they are the gods of NL cheesy
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 8:51am On Oct 16, 2021
HenryDion:

Hahah.. they are the gods of NL cheesy
The hoodlum gave me 40 years ban.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:

The hoodlum gave me 40 years ban.

Udonminit cheesy

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by NLHoodlum: 8:54am On Oct 16, 2021
azammi:
The way this story goes
The way you talk What you did
You must be a cultist #saynocultism Repent now before it’s to late

There is a difference between cultism and street credibility

4 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 9:00am On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:

Bro Read the full story na
u never complete am wen I post am...who goes you ?
Dey come find you oh grin grin grin...u be real hommie
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by ruggedtimi(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:
The police told her to pay up else if the case is taken to court it would be a case of vandal.
The woman and her children started begging me I told them not to beg me but my friend whose properties were destroyed while also hinting to my friend not to listen to them.
My friend heart was like a stone as he refused to listen to them at all.
In the end they were told to pay a sum of 1.150m in two weeks after they pay police case which is 50k that day before they will release the girl.
The woman is probably disturbing her son in UK by now I am sure the young man would be fed up by now
There you go folks the story has been summarised and ended.
C.I.A

1 Like

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Michelle55: 9:11am On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:

It has ended
Thank you.. You are indeed a good friend!
Violence doesn't pay rather you will end up incurring debts that should have been avoided if only you curtailed yourself. Serves her right!
Relationship no work be say e no work, no need to force it.

2 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by McStoic(m): 9:55am On Oct 16, 2021
arthurwillia:
Lol he left her to pick what’s hers knowing her useless behavior
Your friend na confirm omugo
As in eh...what kinda foolishness is that? Jew men everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by McStoic(m): 9:59am On Oct 16, 2021
NLHoodlum:
I smiled at how stupid he was coming to my turf to cause trouble because they have numbers.
His brothers rushed out with sticks coming at me, but stupid them they were already surrounded all round and the moment they came out their road to retreat was immediately blocked by my other friends and as I like to say it "See Beating".

Na now una come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Will It Take For A Guy To Initiate A Relationship? / Different Types Of Nigerian Men In Bed. (before, During, And After Sex). - Meme / Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.