Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend (10733 Views)

Thus Raining Season Migh Put Alot Of Young Girl And Guys In Trouble (my Two Cent / I'm In Trouble! My Wife Brought Home An House Help And She Is My Mistress / “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
you are really jobless and idle.
Continue digging my posts. Dumbolina grin
Hey fake third class prince, I shall be deactivating by 10pm so enjoy the attention while it last, you’ll miss me, suck it up
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hey fake third class prince, I shall be deactivating by 10pm so enjoy the attention while it last, you’ll miss me, suck it up
you'll still come back with another moniker. No be you again? cheesy

Shove your attention up your smelly ass, i'on need it biatch smiley
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
you'll still come back with another moniker. No be you again? cheesy

Shove your attention up your smelly ass, i'on need it biatch smiley
Dont expect me here anytime soon boyyyy i May Just come as a guest, read some news, laugh and vamoose.Konor tell me your main monika
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Dont expect me here anytime soon boyyyy i May Just come as a guest, read some news, laugh and vamoose.Konor tell me your main monika
if I tell you, you won't be able to talk for 2 hours, the shock will be more than electric cheesy
Let's just leave it like that.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
if I tell you, you won't be able to talk for 2 hours, the shock will be more than electric cheesy
Let's just leave it like that.
Grant me my last wishes here , you can do that on a dead thread, nothing is new under the sun
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Grant me my last wishes here , you can do that on a dead thread, nothing is new under the sun
if you can guess it right in 3 trials, I'll admit. But if you don't, we'll just leave it like that wink
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
if you can guess it right in 3 trials, I'll admit. But if you don't, we'll just leave it like that wink

Do we chat with your main monika, and are one of the conc redpillers ?answer before I give my trials
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Do we chat with your main monika, and are one of the conc redpillers ?answer before I give my trials
lol. You are trying to be smart.

Ok I will give you this hint.. yes we do, no I'm not of them conc redpillers
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
lol. You are trying to be smart.

Ok I will give you this hint.. yes we do, no I'm not of them conc redpillers
Des is this you disguising?
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Des is this you disguising?
urmm.. What's Des
Is that a moniker?
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
urmm.. What's Des
Is that a moniker?
Just an abbreviation what’s the initials of your monika, I won’t mention it
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
Just an abbreviation what’s the initials of your monika, I won’t mention it
lol. I said you should guess and you are here trying to force initials outta my mouth... Well I'm sorry, I ain't giving out any expos anymore undecided
Happy deactivating my dear.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Konor:
lol. I said you should guess and you are here trying to force initials outta my mouth... Well I'm sorry, I ain't giving out any expos anymore undecided
Happy deactivating my dear.
You never gave any na, so have a nice century, don’t take my bashing to heart oo cheesy
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Konor: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
You never gave any na, so have a nice century, don’t take my bashing to heart oo cheesy
no I don't take things to heart easily.
Bye girl .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2022
Konor:
no I don't take things to heart easily.
Bye girl .
Konor the sadist, hope you’ve grown bigger. Don’t ever think I don’t know who you are, I know who you are deep down . Culer is this not you?
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Konor the sadist, hope you’ve grown bigger. Don’t ever think I don’t know who you are, I know who you are deep down . Culer is this not you?
Hmmm..
You feel this is me? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
Hmmm..
You feel this is me? grin
I’m 100percent sure
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 12:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
I’m 100percent sure
I just checked the guy's posts... The both of you engaged in some really intense back and forth grin
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
I just checked the guy's posts... The both of you engaged in some really intense back and forth grin
Keep living in denial, you are the last person any lady should ever trust. You are very cunning and deceitful
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 12:57pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Keep living in denial, you are the last person any lady should ever trust. You are very cunning and deceitful
stop saying all these.
Have I ever decieved you?
I've always been honest with you, even though you always took me for granted
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
stop saying all these.
Have I ever decieved you?
I've always been honest with you, even though you always took me for granted
You own that monika but you keep lying, I still know of other ones, you can still hide those ones till you decide to use them when necessary
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
You own that monika but you keep lying, I still know of other ones, you can still hide those ones till you decide to use them when necessary
I don't have more monikers. What do you think of me? A jobless bum?!
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
I don't have more monikers. What do you think of me? A jobless bum?!
Ok, I have just 3 NL accounts. And I'm only active with 2 of 'em.
I know all your monikas
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
I know all your monikas
okay.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
okay.
well done mr Than o s hope your girlfriend succeeded in pulling you out from that telegram group, though the last time I checked you were begging someone to add you back
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
well done mr Than o s hope your girlfriend succeeded in pulling you out from that telegram group, though the last time I checked you were begging someone to add you back
what da f**
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
for your info, I'm not the konor guy.
You guessed wrong
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
what da f**
I did a better job You this Ika boy. You underrated me sha �. I know you more than you think
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
I did a better job You this Ika boy. You underrated me sha �. I know you more than you think
lol. What's all these cheesy
I'm lost here honestly
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
for your info, I'm not the konor guy.
You guessed wrong
I understand your denials at this point
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
lol. What's all these cheesy
I'm lost here honestly
Quit all these games already , I’m not such a child.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
I understand your denials at this point
na you know cheesy
I'm not the owner of that account. I just teased you in, so you would finally give up on asking me more questions about my alt accounts.
Didn't know it will cause more drama grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why Nigerian Girls Dont Squirt (pixs) / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met? / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.