Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend (10735 Views)

Thus Raining Season Migh Put Alot Of Young Girl And Guys In Trouble (my Two Cent / I'm In Trouble! My Wife Brought Home An House Help And She Is My Mistress / “Am In Big Trouble, My Wife Can’t Sleep Without Chatting Her Ex” – Newly Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 1:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Quit all these games already , I’m not such a child.
Rose, Im not the one behind that account, I swear it .

I had 3 accounts- descottes( no longer active), now 2 - culer and blaxhex
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
na you know cheesy
I'm not the owner of that account. I just teased you in, so you would finally give up on asking me more questions about my alt accounts.
Didn't know it will cause more drama grin
If you had owned up I would have asked you to go meet my mom and greet her at Ika she’s there for late princess Margaret Onyemakonor Obaigbena final burial rites. Keep hiding, that’s what you all do on this forum
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
If you had owned up I would have asked you to go meet my mom and greet her at Ika she’s there for late princess onyemakonor obaigbena final burial rites. Keep hiding, that’s what you all do on this forum
lol. I don't live in Delta state. I'm from there though.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
lol. I don't live in Delta state. I'm from there though.
You don’t even need to tell me, I know that already.Keep denying all you can, it just shows the kind of person you truly are.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
You don’t even need to tell me, I know that already.Keep denying all you can, it just shows the kind of person you truly are.
I'm not denying anything Rose. I'm not the owner of that account,.I was never in any telegram group as thanose( didn't even understand what you were talking about here).

I guess you scanned through that guy's post as you thought he was me cheesy
Nahh.
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
I'm not denying anything Rose. I'm not the owner of that account,.I was never in any telegram group as thanose( didn't even understand what you were talking about here).

I guess you scanned through that guy's post as you thought he was me cheesy
Nahh.
Smart as ever, it’s ok if hiding makes you feel good
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 3:07pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Smart as ever, it’s ok if hiding makes you feel good
Rose stop sad

Let's start afresh... Friends? smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
Rose stop sad

Let's start afresh... Friends? smiley
Culer I just discovered another account of yours lol. We have been friends na or were we enemies?
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 3:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
Culer I just discovered another account of yours lol.
there's no other account, sweetie.

Rest! angry
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2022
Culer:
there's no other account, sweetie.

Rest! angry
no be you again abegi
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Rozross:
no be you again abegi
My love, where you go since? I been missing ya kiss
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Re: Trouble My Friend Faced Trying To Break Up With His Girlfriend by Culer: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2022
/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Safe To Tell A Man "I Love You"? / Woman Falls In Love With Her Uber Driver, Boldly Proposes To Him (Pics) / Abusive Husbands Didn't Fall From The Sky, Someone Raised A Boy Wrongly.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.