Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend (64585 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
killmods:

Money is necessary and it must be made.. forget about being dead broke or rich to get a girl. Honestly there is a woman for every man. Try to be positive, outgoing and most importantly live free no let problems weigh u down. Probably the universe is trying to teach u something that ur scared to learn. We came into this life with nothing and we will leave with nothing. Some girl somewhere is seriously craving for a guy like u.
Wow bro, I really like your advice. Its the best here. I've read everyone's comment and yours is the best. Nice one bro!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
khiaa:

I suggest you go to my profile and read some of my posts, then come back and tell me if you feel the same way. shocked
just did. And iam still felling the same way
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
tradepunter:
Every body just like to talk sha...
You think you can better yourself in this country Nigeria You must be smoking.... Let op work, gather and leave to more saner clime.... There he stands a chance of meeting reasonable ladies and his hard work would pay off.

Lemme let you know why am saying this....
I have a Fish pond and drying business for 4 years, am about to close it down because cost of feed have steadily increased. Three staff I have are about to go jobless.

My food supply business from north to south, operated since 2015 functional any more since 2019 because of spike of terrorist activities in areas I source from the north. Four of my employees lost their job

I have always seen myself as someone who believed in Nigeria and used that believe to make something out of it.
But as things stand now it's like a lost hope, so don't decieve yourself.

Everybody can't be ICT inclined.

That's why my dislike for vulture griller is high because he doesn't know jack about the idaat handling this country.

If you have reasonable cash japa.

as much as i understand your stand, remember that, whether in Nigeria OR Jerusalem, you need to focus on "better yourself" 1st before thinking of women. if you cant get 3 square meals a day, and/or dont even have a place of your own then your priorities in life is to fix that before going after women.

LagosInter:
You goofed when you said you don't need money to have a girl.

i do understand that the majority of Nigerian men A) think very little of themselves and B) believe that the only way to get a woman is by having money. these sad men have been brainwashed by these good for nothing women oloshos into believing that to approach a woman, you need to have cold cash to throw at that miserable mentally broken being.
again, you certainly dont need money to attract a good woman in your life, you only need money to attract pay as you go oloshos that value men upon the money they spend on her.
A WOMEN WHO DOESNT VALUE YOU WHEN YOU ARE BROKE HAS NO BUSINESS BEING IN YOUR LIFE WHEN YOU FINALLY MAKE MONEY!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by khiaa(f): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba:
just did. And iam still felling the same way
No, you have to go deep to feel my vibe. Dig deeper.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
khiaa:

No, you have to go deep to feel my vibe. Dig deeper.
if I do it gonna look like iam begging to b a friend outside here '. Or maybe u not who you claiming to be

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Recardo(m): 1:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
khiaa:

I suggest you go to my profile and read some of my posts, then come back and tell me if you feel the same way. shocked

which type of nonsense be dis? Playing hard to get with abstract typed words on a forum? drop your number for him or gettat

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
cooltola:
The good news is that you are not the only one who will not sleep with an olosho, or can't imagine paying for sex. There are many men who are in your shoes that will rather die a virgin than to pay a woman for sex. To have sex with a woman who sleep with multiple men is just a strange phenomenon for some guys. I do not even how some guys survive or risk getting a STD, AIDS when sleeping with a prostitute. Lagos is tough place to find love sha. I wil”advise you to get busy by getting your mind occupied - Improve on a skill , work on yourself ,get better at something that you can fetch your money in the long run. learn a computer program is not a bad start, just get your mind occupied - A idle man is a a devil man workshop

Still go out and date even if you do not have money-. Still try- if 20 women say no, 1 lady will say yes-. Some women are attracted to intelligent men and do not care if the guy has money or not. All One need to do is to dress well ,speak confidently and look good physically. Even though you are an introvert, still talk with the opposite sex, talk intelligently and always dress or smell well. Some broke dudes have dated rich women -and they are successful at it. They do not have 10 heads.
4. Keep a healthy shape, avoid having a pot belly, cut your hair, shave and if you are in the beard gang, keep your beard neat and trim and speak with confidence . Workout
Wow bro, this is the best advice that I've read here so far. I've been reading everybody's advice but yours is the best.

I also want to thank you because it was like you were also speaking to me.

I do have issues with low self esteem. And I never speak with confidence. But you've reiterated the importance of being confident and I'll try to work on that.

Even though I'm a stammer and that's the main reason why I don't speak with confidence. But I'll work on it.

Thank you so much for your advice bro. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by khiaa(f): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba:
if I do it gonna look like iam begging to b a friend outside here '. Or maybe u not who you claiming to be

I just want you to know what I'm about, who I am, how I feel and my thoughts before you make that decision. You may not want to befriend me afterwards.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
EdiskyHarry:

I will advice you, start thinking this way
1. At my age why am I not living in my own house?)
2. Am I too young to drive my own car?
3. Can't I make it now in life and start assisting my parents?
4. If I start now to donate to the needy, the poor the helpless will heaven fall?
Start having all these thoughts, think of how you can make this life a better place for you and everyone around you. All other things will follow.
Wonderful advice.

Nice one bro
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
khiaa:

I just want you to know what I'm about, who I am, how I feel and my thoughts before you make that decision. You may not want to befriend me afterwards.
atymes we chose who we are because of what we know or what we've understood life to be.. The narrative can change.. I insist I want to ur friend outside here
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by khiaa(f): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Recardo:

which type of nonsense be dis? Playing hard to get with abstract typed words on a forum? drop your number for him or gettat

Mind your business, MAN. undecided
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Very correct, thumbs up.
I like your reply. And I'm very impressed you're a lady and you concur. This goes to show that you're a very wonderful lady.

Thank God not all lady's think and act the same. I'm so honored to meet you dear.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by khiaa(f): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba:
atymes we chose who we are because of what we know or what we've understood life to be.. The narrative can change.. I insist I want to ur friend outside here
You insist? Ok!!
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Oloristarr:
Leave that I don’t do olosho part out of it
You are just broke with no place once the money comes in you would live with all those vanity you would even do worse than you dreamt off
Hello dear. How're you doing? And how's your week going?
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
khiaa:

You insist? Ok!!
iam about sending u an email, kindly accept.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by khiaa(f): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba:

One more thing I forgot to tell you, most hate me on this site because I'm Black American.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
khiaa:

One more thing I forgot to tell you, most hate me on this site because I'm Black American.
black or white I still don't care.. U human that's all I care about.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by GboyegaD(m): 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:

When u say things like this it will look as if somebody is not working hard. You have no idea what I have done or been through.

I have done some things(legal) just to survive
But I thank I just got a job in a very popular firm in the country. As a costumer call agent.

The issue here now is the sexual tension am facing every day and my current job which I just started a month ago is not helping matters cos 90% of my colleagues are female. And you need to see what they wear to work.

My brother even if you don't want to be moved. You must move. Dem no born you well...
Everyday I give my self pep talk on how to look but I still look. The sexual tension is much plus the fact that I have not had sex for 2 years now, the Same me that normally have sex back to back...

Right now am just thinking how I am going to survive those ladies at work on Monday and my dick Is already doing me somehow

And what award were you given for this? Oga, you no get issues.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Anuoluwa12345(f): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Awnn awnn, thanks so much... kiss kiss, am blushing smiley
MisterKennedy:
I like your reply. And I'm very impressed you're a lady and you concur. This goes to show that you're a very wonderful lady.

Thank God not all lady's think and act the same. I'm so honored to meet you dear.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
4ormidable:
First, first you are very okay!
NOTHING is wrong with you!

I guess you're beginning to experiencing one of the symptoms of depression.

Meaning: It's time to "Leave Your Comfort Zone!"

This is because you're getting to understand life and why you should start becoming RESPONSIBLE and INDEPENDENT.

The following should help;

1. Contact your friends (the reliable ones) to get connected so you'd get busy with profitable discussions and trends.

2. Go out and source for a job or start a trade, lots of opportunity are OUTSIDE.
DO NOT MIND THE PAY JUST YET

BTW: STOP watching ALL FORMS of Adult content.

Last, last you'll give all glory to God!!!

Very nice advice bro. You also indirectly adviced me. I respect you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by 4ormidable(m): 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Very nice advice bro. You also indirectly adviced me. I respect you bro.

It's my pleasure, brother.

But all glory be to God, Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by khia: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba:
Send your email here
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Octopusssy:

Guy you brief o. You dey summarized

Hello dear. I like your comment. You seem to be a very jovial and fun lady. It's so nice to meet you dear.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Smithkline200:
I read this…. I rather saw myself shedding tears.
I don’t know what it is to be in your situation but I know for a guy of 27 years to still be joitering from a place to place and still never got involved in crime is worthy of recommendation.

If I’m not asking for too much, we can help support you in anyway… no matter how small.

You need a job first… any job to help you.

I am so sorry, anyway I can help, please PM.

A lot of those making mockery of you are passing through one harsh stage or the other… just cos they don’t wanna talk about you doesn’t make any of us better than you.

May God help everyone passing through life challenge they don’t wanna talk about.

Good afternoon bro. Thank you so much for your comment. Please you can help me in any way you can Sir

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ndo. grin

M'owu Ikeduru. cheesy
Lol...okwa ya.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
DaveDGreat:

Mbaisii grin grin grin

Mba7
grin
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Busybrain2233: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]
Softboy001:

When u say things like this it will look as if somebody is not working hard. You have no idea what I have done or been through.

I have done some things(legal) just to survive
But I thank I just got a job in a very popular firm in the country. As a costumer call agent.

The issue here now is the sexual tension am facing every day and my current job which I just started a month ago is not helping matters cos 90% of my colleagues are female. And you need to see what they wear to work.

My brother even if you don't want to be moved. You must move. Dem no born you well...
Everyday I give my self pep talk on how to look but I still look. The sexual tension is much plus the fact that I have not had sex for 2 years now, the Same me that normally have sex back to back...

Right now am just thinking how I am going to survive those ladies at work on Monday and my dick Is already doing me somehow
Guy u’re a clown � sir.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
khia:

Send your email here
guess uv seen it right
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by tayolak(m): 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
who u wan dey deceive make we play your tape
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2021
Missyajoke:

Don't worry you will soon branch mfm headquarters for deliverance by the time they collect that Glory from you and take it away completely it's then you will have sense by force. Better stop sleeping with every dick and Harry.

Good afternoon Ajoke

I like your reply. Very truthful and straightforward

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
EndRape2:
Bro forget konji, go for deliverance first your problem is just too much.

The last part of you hating ladies , please throw it away, you can not hate ladies now .

quote author=Softboy001 post=106818421] I don't even know how to begin, but am going to try and make it short, I want to know if there is anyone in my shoes, please let me know in the comments section.

Firstly I like to say this I love sex so so much. Yea I do but it's so unfortunate that am not able to do what I love. It's fustrating. It's been 2 years now since I had sex. It's not that I don't want to but I don't just know, the reason I writing this is because the kind of konji that am feeling now is overwhelming, as in am no longer comfortable. It's terribly fustrating.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help my situation. So if you got any advice kindly let me know in the comment section. I didn't introduce my self just call me mr D. Am 27 years old.

So here are the reasons. I separated them into primary and secondary reasons. I'll explain only the primary reasons.

primary reasons
1. Finance. This is one of the main reasons, I don't have funds. As in I don't have 1 naira. Nothing at all so I feel there is no need trying to get a girl. I have tried and it always fail because I don't have even as low as airtime to call and keep the relationship going. let's face it relationship in Nigeria, you got to have money as a guy. Currently I have been going through some hard times, after I finish school in 2019. My serious gf that got me all focus in relationship stuffs left me and broke me.

2. I don't do olosho ( prostitute)

So some my friends find this strange because they know am a bad guy when it comes to sex. But the truth is that I don't do olosho. Apart from d fact that I don't have much. Olosho is a No No for me. As in not at all. Not to be considered. I just don't like it. I can give a girl money or do a favor but not in exchange or direct exchange for sex. The olosho is so so annoying for me. where I recently relocated to ( lagos State). That's what they do
They call it hook up. But it's just pure olosho
I guess I would have had sex by now and won't be feeling what am feeling currently if only I will agree to pay for sex. But I don't

3. Lastly I don't have a place and have been moving.

for the past 3 years. I have been moving. I have not been steady in only place to get to know people. Am always new where am going to. And it's not easy to get a girl immediately.i have staying 2 months here 4 there for the pass 3 years. Currently am staying with my brother and his wife. In a room and palor. And it's not been easy at all for me. I can't even be talking of konji now self. But the konji won't let me be

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert
5. Am not that tall. Am short
6. Lately I been having some kind of dislike for the ladies behave
This topic is getting to long. I hope I been able to explain enough sha. Kindly let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

Hi dear. I like your reply. You said well.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by MisterKennedy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Missyajoke:

It's a waste of time talking to you, have a nice day sir

Wow! You even called him Sir. You really are very nice lady ooo. Wow! I've been seeing the way you're replying him with maturity despite his provocative replies. And you went further to call him Sir. Wow!!! You're a wonderful woman Joke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

When A Girl That Once Rejected You Is Still Unmarried / The Boyfriend’s Law Certificates Torn By Girlfriend In Lagos During Argument / Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.