Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend (64458 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by luizpippo(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2021
tradepunter:

Every body just like to talk sha...

You think you can better yourself in this country Nigeria You must be smoking.... Let op work, gather and leave to more saner clime.... There he stands a chance of meeting reasonable ladies and his hard work would pay off.

Lemme let you know why am saying this....
I have a Fish pond and drying business for 4 years, am about to close it down because cost of feed have steadily increased. Three staff I have are about to go jobless.

My food supply business from north to south, operated since 2015 functional any more since 2019 because of spike of terrorist activities in areas I source from the north. Four of my employees lost their job

I have always seen myself as someone who believed in Nigeria and used that believe to make something out of it.
But as things stand now it's like a lost hope, so don't decieve yourself.

Everybody can't be ICT inclined.

That's why my dislike for vulture griller is high because he doesn't know jack about the idaat handling this country.

If you have reasonable cash japa.

So sad.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Goldiness: 7:11am On Oct 20, 2021
okoroemeka:
be guided that not everyone that hustles hard makes money, making money is all about hustling smart,for a man to have a woman brings a naturall balance to life and making our women comfortable is also part of why we hustle to have fine houses,nice cars, clothes and money to settle bills,so believe it or not women is a big integral part of a mans life that we sadly cannot do without,I live in imo state were there is a high percentage of very beautiful and loose women which makes it quite a challenge even for the pope not to consider having one for himself,you said women should be left alone but sadly in my state we don't have the luxury of doing that,they must be fvcked to the extreme limits of human endurance.

From your reply you need the guidance more, it's a pity. May God help you.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by tampadollarsign(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Someone pls tell me I didn't come hear too get Hot please am not a sex addict but tryna promote myself ooh ffs
meobizy:
Kai, it’s not as sweet as cleaning your ears. That is the ultimate orgasm.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Omoluabiii(m): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Focus on yourself, and forget woman for now...
Dont ever let anyone tell you that you dont need money to have a woman,
they re decieving you ni ooo.
Money is the pivot of every relationship.
If you dont have it, keep your cool, if konji come, do soapy.
If you venture into a relationship with the mindset say God go do am, arh! Na sucide ooo, no try am o.
Work on yourself, get your financial life together first...
Then get your own accommodation.
Then structurd your life, and balance your life....
Before you think of a woman...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by DaCharis2016: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Good for you..

It's even better that you've refrained from pertaining in the sins of the world... Personally, myself,I haven't had sex for the past 4 years.. Sometimes when I tell people,they think I'm joking, perhaps Simply because I love joking alot.....But lemme tell you something op, everything about sexxx is highly overrated......Na guyman wey dem never admit for general hospital once because of too much lashing dey say he wor make lashing him mission for life.....

Las las, lashing no dey give award or trophy for being the best lasher.. Instead na insults from those unreformed NIGERIAN nurses for general hospital you go receive full your Belle.
them don admit u for hospital cos of lashing?
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by EndRape2(f): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2021
Bro forget konji, go for deliverance first your problem is just too much.

The last part of you hating ladies , please throw it away, you can not hate ladies now .

quote author=Softboy001 post=106818421] I don't even know how to begin, but am going to try and make it short, I want to know if there is anyone in my shoes, please let me know in the comments section.

Firstly I like to say this I love sex so so much. Yea I do but it's so unfortunate that am not able to do what I love. It's fustrating. It's been 2 years now since I had sex. It's not that I don't want to but I don't just know, the reason I writing this is because the kind of konji that am feeling now is overwhelming, as in am no longer comfortable. It's terribly fustrating.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help my situation. So if you got any advice kindly let me know in the comment section. I didn't introduce my self just call me mr D. Am 27 years old.

So here are the reasons. I separated them into primary and secondary reasons. I'll explain only the primary reasons.

primary reasons
1. Finance. This is one of the main reasons, I don't have funds. As in I don't have 1 naira. Nothing at all so I feel there is no need trying to get a girl. I have tried and it always fail because I don't have even as low as airtime to call and keep the relationship going. let's face it relationship in Nigeria, you got to have money as a guy. Currently I have been going through some hard times, after I finish school in 2019. My serious gf that got me all focus in relationship stuffs left me and broke me.

2. I don't do olosho ( prostitute)

So some my friends find this strange because they know am a bad guy when it comes to sex. But the truth is that I don't do olosho. Apart from d fact that I don't have much. Olosho is a No No for me. As in not at all. Not to be considered. I just don't like it. I can give a girl money or do a favor but not in exchange or direct exchange for sex. The olosho is so so annoying for me. where I recently relocated to ( lagos State). That's what they do
They call it hook up. But it's just pure olosho
I guess I would have had sex by now and won't be feeling what am feeling currently if only I will agree to pay for sex. But I don't

3. Lastly I don't have a place and have been moving.

for the past 3 years. I have been moving. I have not been steady in only place to get to know people. Am always new where am going to. And it's not easy to get a girl immediately.i have staying 2 months here 4 there for the pass 3 years. Currently am staying with my brother and his wife. In a room and palor. And it's not been easy at all for me. I can't even be talking of konji now self. But the konji won't let me be

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert
5. Am not that tall. Am short
6. Lately I been having some kind of dislike for the ladies behave
This topic is getting to long. I hope I been able to explain enough sha. Kindly let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

[/quote]
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by ahnie: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2021
Simply put you're a short man devil.come even broken joinam.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Goddyj(m): 7:55am On Oct 20, 2021
It happens at times.
Put your Energy somewhere else
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Ugandatales: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2021
okoroemeka:
why wasting precious money buying Vaseline while he can get [b]#50 naira Activa groundnut oil [/b]and use it for months,if not having sex is the OP problem let him thank God he has no problem.

HAHAHAHHAHA! Wetin man no go read for Nairaland. grin Groundnut oil? Are you serious, or kidding?
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2021
Missyajoke:

Don't worry you will soon branch mfm headquarters for deliverance by the time they collect that Glory from you and take it away completely it's then you will have sense by force. Better stop sleeping with every dick and Harry.
how many Ronaldo and mecci don visit? Or how many king Solomon visit?
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Xandelle: 8:09am On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba:
Guy.. Even without money u can get a good girl to lash.. Iam in school at the moment,, and iam a broke guy,, since ladies discovered iam very good in calculations cox iam doing a science course, I have been enjoying different pussies with different shapes,, some even spent on me.. Iam not asking u to b randy, my point is you can have any pussy in the world without money.. Just b good at something

Lol... Free pussy ends after youth service. So you're not in a position to advice.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Stankovic22: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2021
Your primary objective should be how to get a job or improve your finance... Konji is real but there are pressing issues facing you because if you get the sex and impregnate someone your situation will be pathetic so follow the right paths first, get a job or money, get an accommodation and then find sex.

Me personally I stayed from 2016 till 2021 without having sex not because I was broke or dont have access to it but because it wasn't my objective.

I needed a good pay job
I needed my own place
I needed to be ready in case pregnancy comes

When I got these things in place this year, I had sex and it was cool without fear of absconding when belle show
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Ugandatales: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2021
Chai! I hate konji ehn. That's how I didn't have sex for like 3 months one time like that, and Konji was killing me. I had one female friend I used to see, but she was practicing celibacy, so nothing...I hated the way I used to try and tap current from her, and touch her all the time because of konji.

When I finally got one bad ass sex from one girl like that, for like two weeks, I no even look woman again. I love the focus that comes after a great, satisfying sex session. That my friend that used to complain that she doesn't like how I touch her was asking why I no longer touch her. lol. Girls ehn! But really, Konji na bastard, especially if you have a very high sex drive like me.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Ugandatales: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Xandelle:

Lol... Free pussy ends after youth service. So you're not in a position to advice.

Exactly.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Jesterinjay: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2021
Imoksp:

Teach me please.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Missyajoke(f): 8:21am On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba:
how many Ronaldo and mecci don visit? Or how many king Solomon visit?

Your life your business abegg don't come and disturb us at the religion section for help when problem starts knocking kiss kiss kiss
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2021
Missyajoke:

Your life your business abegg don't come and disturb us at the religion section for help when problem starts knocking kiss kiss kiss
I have the spirit of designment
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Missyajoke(f): 8:24am On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba:
I have the spirit of designment

Discernment you mean??
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2021
Missyajoke:

Discernment you mean??
no Mine is de sign,, before I sign the pussy I know the spirit
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Legendarybuchi(m): 8:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:
I don't even know how to begin, but am going to try and make it short, I want to know if there is anyone in my shoes, please let me know in the comments section.

Firstly I like to say this I love sex so so much. Yea I do but it's so unfortunate that am not able to do what I love. It's fustrating. It's been 2 years now since I had sex. It's not that I don't want to but I don't just know, the reason I writing this is because the kind of konji that am feeling now is overwhelming, as in am no longer comfortable. It's terribly fustrating.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help my situation. So if you got any advice kindly let me know in the comment section. I didn't introduce my self just call me mr D. Am 27 years old.

So here are the reasons. I separated them into primary and secondary reasons. I'll explain only the primary reasons.

primary reasons
1. Finance. This is one of the main reasons, I don't have funds. As in I don't have 1 naira. Nothing at all so I feel there is no need trying to get a girl. I have tried and it always fail because I don't have even as low as airtime to call and keep the relationship going. let's face it relationship in Nigeria, you got to have money as a guy. Currently I have been going through some hard times, after I finish school in 2019. My serious gf that got me all focus in relationship stuffs left me and broke me.

So some my friends find this strange because they know am a bad guy when it comes to sex. But the truth is that I don't do olosho. Apart from d fact that I don't have much. Olosho is a No No for me. As in not at all. Not to be considered. I just don't like it. I can give a girl money or do a favor but not in exchange or direct exchange for sex. The olosho is so so annoying for me. where I recently relocated to ( lagos State). That's what they do
I guess I would have had sex by now and won't be feeling what am feeling currently if only I will agree to pay for sex. But I don't

for the past 3 years. I have been moving. I have not been steady in only place to get to know people. Am always new where am going to. And it's not easy to get a girl immediately.i have staying 2 months here 4 there for the pass 3 years. Currently am staying with my brother and his wife. In a room and palor. And it's not been easy at all for me. I can't even be talking of konji now self. But the konji won't let me be

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert
This topic is getting to long. I hope I been able to explain enough sha. Kindly let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Legendarybuchi(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]You forgot the university reason grin grin
Softboy001:
I don't even know how to begin, but am going to try and make it short, I want to know if there is anyone in my shoes, please let me know in the comments section.

primary reasons

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Missyajoke(f): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba:
no Mine is de sign,, before I sign the pussy I know the spirit

It's a waste of time talking to you, have a nice day sir
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Good for you..

It's even better that you've refrained from pertaining in the sins of the world... Personally, myself,I haven't had sex for the past 4 years.. Sometimes when I tell people,they think I'm joking, perhaps Simply because I love joking alot.....But lemme tell you something op, everything about sexxx is highly overrated......Na guyman wey dem never admit for general hospital once because of too much lashing dey say he wor make lashing him mission for life.....

Las las, lashing no dey give award or trophy for being the best lasher.. Instead na insults from those unreformed NIGERIAN nurses for general hospital you go receive full your Belle.
Are you sure it's overrated sir, this konji no be here o, and guys no get girlfriend because this girls milk dry
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2021
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
OP try this

Look what's written in the description!! Healing!! grin grin
Hahahhahahaha please grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Missyajoke:

It's a waste of time talking to you, have a nice day sir
you too ma,, deliverance minister,, that's why we not moving forward in this country.. Too religious
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2021
brosom:
You think u only get A**$ with money? Wrong.

Sex isn't ur purpose and don't make it

Discover ur purpose, you'll see how u flow with other attachments and you'd be surprised.
True
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2021
BigJoe19:
Dey wait for girls when you have your hands lol.
Haha
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

I si ni'm kaa gini? (Do you understand it cheesy)
You and Munzy14 speak my local dialect so well? Which part of IMO are you guys from?

Unu ewela iwe
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Ofadaman(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Just say you're an introvert and don't know how to approach women ,nobody will beat you , you have insecurities about your looks and lack of money further exhaberrated the situation.

This is because I know many broke guys who are fvking very rich and pretty women (I for one).

In situation like this, you'd have to do two things,either make money or build your confidence, if you know women they fall for persistent and petty things and before they realize you don't enter the place, if you fvk them wel they'd come back fr it, if you don't, well just like Kpokpogri, just have comfort that you've fvked them,, the more you fvk the better your confidence

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 8:37am On Oct 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

bro you have too many issues in your life and need to sort yourself out before you can be ready to meet a nice person in your life... better yourself and see how things will improve.

but let me remind you, you dont need MONEY to have a girl in your life, NONE! what you need is money to take care of your life's needs (food/shelter etc)...if you got that, you are good to go. a girl who needs you to spend money in order to get to know you/her, is no better than an olosho (you dont want that). so take 1 step at a time and fix your finances then get a place of your own and shiit will automatically fall into place.
The best advice ever if he will listen

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2021
Homeboiy:
Your primary reason is not good enough

There are free pussies around

Your main issue here is accommodation

Me sef no Dey do prostitutes

Haha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Church Brother To A Lady: Your Picture Is 'Erotic For A Cool Sister'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.