Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend (64476 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / I Haven't Had Sex With My Husband For 15 Years After Having My Vagina Removed / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba:
Guy.. Even without money u can get a good girl to lash.. Iam in school at the moment,, and iam a broke guy,, since ladies discovered iam very good in calculations cox iam doing a science course, I have been enjoying different pussies with different shapes,, some even spent on me.. Iam not asking u to b randy, my point is you can have any pussy in the world without money.. Just b good at something
haha damn niggar

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2021
wiseone28:
Op make a hole on mattress and put your D" inside..

Easiest way to get satisfaction.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2021
emmnprince:

What's all this kparakpo for?
To fix the Buhari led Economy..grin
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2021
DoNotMakeItWors:

Otu unu si jiri asusu anyi n' akparita uka atogbuolam grin ... Unu n' eme ofuma
Daalu kwa nwanne!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2021
DaveDGreat:

You and Munzy14 speak my local dialect so well? Which part of IMO are you guys from?

Unu ewela iwe
From eastern heartland...cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Munzy14:

From eastern heartland...cheesy

Amam. Mana asusu unu wu asusu ndebekanyi kponkwem. No mixture, no additives.

That's my local dialect you know.

Especially that "Isi'm ka gini?".

Only few Igbo clans make use of that word - ka
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Soljaboi44(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Upon the kind problem wey dey this country.. you na sēx be your problem.

SMH
Life nur balance at all undecided

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by mariahAngel(f): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2021
DaveDGreat:

You and Munzy14 speak my local dialect so well? Which part of IMO are you guys from?

Unu ewela iwe

I'm from Isi-ala mbano, while he's from Mbaise.

Nsogbu adighi. smiley
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2021
Soljaboi44:
Upon the kind problem wey dey this country.. you na sēx be your problem.

SMH
Life nur balance at all undecided

Bros I weak oooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Nsogbu adighi. smiley

Udo!!!
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Microwhy: 8:58am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:

I writing this is because the kind of konji that am feeling now is overwhelming
Rubbish.. are you married or what?
Lookout for a good girl and seek her hand in marriage.
Tell family and friends that you need a reasonable girl to marry. Even if you're disguising under inferiority complex, give you work as an excuse.
You lack confidence so stop pretending.
You're not married and you have no right to engage any girl in premarital sex.
Go marry oga....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Fidelismaria: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2021
Aswear!!! Op, you no get wahala!!!!

If sex is your problem in this time and age then you don't have sense.

Anu man!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by EriboEghosa(m): 9:09am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:
I don't even know how to begin, but am going to try and make it short, I want to know if there is anyone in my shoes, please let me know in the comments section.

Firstly I like to say this I love sex so so much. Yea I do but it's so unfortunate that am not able to do what I love. It's fustrating. It's been 2 years now since I had sex. It's not that I don't want to but I don't just know, the reason I writing this is because the kind of konji that am feeling now is overwhelming, as in am no longer comfortable. It's terribly fustrating.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help my situation. So if you got any advice kindly let me know in the comment section. I didn't introduce my self just call me mr D. Am 27 years old.

So here are the reasons. I separated them into primary and secondary reasons. I'll explain only the primary reasons.

primary reasons
1. Finance. This is one of the main reasons, I don't have funds. As in I don't have 1 naira. Nothing at all so I feel there is no need trying to get a girl. I have tried and it always fail because I don't have even as low as airtime to call and keep the relationship going. let's face it relationship in Nigeria, you got to have money as a guy. Currently I have been going through some hard times, after I finish school in 2019. My serious gf that got me all focus in relationship stuffs left me and broke me.

2. I don't do olosho ( prostitute)

So some my friends find this strange because they know am a bad guy when it comes to sex. But the truth is that I don't do olosho. Apart from d fact that I don't have much. Olosho is a No No for me. As in not at all. Not to be considered. I just don't like it. I can give a girl money or do a favor but not in exchange or direct exchange for sex. The olosho is so so annoying for me. where I recently relocated to ( lagos State). That's what they do
They call it hook up. But it's just pure olosho
I guess I would have had sex by now and won't be feeling what am feeling currently if only I will agree to pay for sex. But I don't

3. Lastly I don't have a place and have been moving.

for the past 3 years. I have been moving. I have not been steady in only place to get to know people. Am always new where am going to. And it's not easy to get a girl immediately.i have staying 2 months here 4 there for the pass 3 years. Currently am staying with my brother and his wife. In a room and palor. And it's not been easy at all for me. I can't even be talking of konji now self. But the konji won't let me be

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert
5. Am not that tall. Am short
6. Lately I been having some kind of dislike for the ladies behave
This topic is getting to long. I hope I been able to explain enough sha. Kindly let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

C'mon, I think your problem is more than just sex!
2 years is nothing! I have not had sex since 2007 and am 29 now. I would have been proud to be a virgin now, if not that I was sexually abused around that year by an older female relative who stayed with us. Anyway, I've forgotten all that, only have the memories.

Back to the matter.
What you need is to get busy productively. Find a purpose, something you can live for in which you can glorify God through and bless your generation.

Secondly, change your mindset about sex. Anyone can control himself. Self control is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Ask God to help you. It's not as if I don't have the urge to have sex myself, of course I do. The difference is that I'm gaining mastery over my flesh by the help of the holy spirit. Even if you have sex today, assure you the konji would not die, it would only increase and trigger the urge more.

Start looking for more than having sex, pray and work towards getting married now that you have a job.

In addition, renew your mond by the word of God. Scriptures keeps us from sinning. When the Holy Spirit dwells on it, our flesh dies and we become alive unto righteousness. What you need is a renewal of your mind else, even if you get married, like I suggested, you will still have the strong urge to have sex.

Lastly, see a man of God in a Bible Believing church or a maturing Christian for counselling. Believe me brother, there are many people who have crossed this river you're in now and they didn't get drown, God helped them. They can help you too.
There are many brothers and sisters who have been living sexually pure for decades (without any problems with their sexual organs), they have sexual urges both the Holy Spirit is helping them.
Meet them to help you!
Become more committed with the things of God.

This is my counsel for you to bring a lasting solution. It might not be a popular one, but it's from a scriptural point of view. It has been working for me and many others and if only you give it a thought and practice, you will come back testifying again!

It is well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Munzy14(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Nsogbu adighi. smiley
Onye si ri gi kwuo.. cool

Mba 4 na mba5, maybe onye ahu ga awuzi mba9
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by mariahAngel(f): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Ndo. grin

M'owu Ikeduru. cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by mariahAngel(f): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2021
DaveDGreat:

No wonder. I said it.

Anyways, I'm from Ngor-Okpala and my maternal home is Isi-ala Mbano.

Udo!!!

OK.

Awuzi'm onye umere-nne gi. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by lucky4west: 9:26am On Oct 20, 2021
sex is not a big deal...fix your finances and your life will turn out just fine...but remember God hates fornication, adultery etc....give your life to Jesus Christ fully and let the word and love of God dwell richly in your heart...cheers

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by KosyJerry(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2021
There are different ways to get pleasure because konji can be embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

OK.

Awuzi'm onye umere-nne gi. cheesy

grin grin grin
Okwaya eee
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 20, 2021
Munzy14:

Mbaisii grin grin grin

Mba7
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Monday60655(m): 10:18am On Oct 20, 2021
My brother you are not adding any value to your life. Please my brother give your life to God and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour.
Do you know may be the reason why God never bless you with the money that you cried that you don't have is because God knows that if He made money available for you, you will end up spending it on women and sex.
Please forget about the sin of sex which destroy your destiny, focus on identifying your self. Then when you feel is the right time to get married. You marry.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by hansomb: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2021
Chronic masturbation is your problem. But ce to think of it, it probably good you abstain from sex, hustle , settle down and get married. Case solved.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by hansomb: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2021
EriboEghosa:

C'mon, I think your problem is more than just sex!
2 years is nothing! I have not had sex since 2007 and am 29 now. I would have been proud to be a virgin now, if not that I was sexually abused around that year by an older female relative who stayed with us. Anyway, I've forgotten all that, only have the memories.

Back to the matter.
What you need is to get busy productively. Find a purpose, something you can live for in which you can glorify God through and bless your generation.

Secondly, change your mindset about sex. Anyone can control himself. Self control is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit. Ask God to help you. It's not as if I don't have the urge to have sex myself, of course I do. The difference is that I'm gaining mastery over my flesh by the help of the holy spirit. Even if you have sex today, assure you the konji would not die, it would only increase and trigger the urge more.

Start looking for more than having sex, pray and work towards getting married now that you have a job.

In addition, renew your mond by the word of God. Scriptures keeps us from sinning. When the Holy Spirit dwells on it, our flesh dies and we become alive unto righteousness. What you need is a renewal of your mind else, even if you get married, like I suggested, you will still have the strong urge to have sex.

Lastly, see a man of God in a Bible Believing church or a maturing Christian for counselling. Believe me brother, there are many people who have crossed this river you're in now and they didn't get drown, God helped them. They can help you too.
There are many brothers and sisters who have been living sexually pure for decades (without any problems with their sexual organs), they have sexual urges both the Holy Spirit is helping them.
Meet them to help you!
Become more committed with the things of God.

This is my counsel for you to bring a lasting solution. It might not be a popular one, but it's from a scriptural point of view. It has been working for me and many others and if only you give it a thought and practice, you will come back testifying again!

It is well with you.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by jevic(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2021
OP... Try and get a place of your own first, and every other thing will be added on to you... Shelter first
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Olaniyimubarak: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:

When u say things like this it will look as if somebody is not working hard. You have no idea what I have done or been through.

I have done some things(legal) just to survive
But I thank I just got a job in a very popular firm in the country. As a costumer call agent.

The issue here now is the sexual tension am facing every day and my current job which I just started a month ago is not helping matters cos 90% of my colleagues are female. And you need to see what they wear to work.

My brother even if you don't want to be moved. You must move. Dem no born you well...
Everyday I give my self pep talk on how to look but I still look. The sexual tension is much plus the fact that I have not had sex for 2 years now, the Same me that normally have sex back to back...

Right now am just thinking how I am going to survive those ladies at work on Monday and my dick Is already doing me somehow
E no easy and those girls no dy help matters me now e don dy go 1year now no lashing even wit my money i gat no time to start meeting any girl
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Softboy001:
I don't even know how to begin, but am going to try and make it short, I want to know if there is anyone in my shoes, please let me know in the comments section.

Firstly I like to say this I love sex so so much. Yea I do but it's so unfortunate that am not able to do what I love. It's fustrating. It's been 2 years now since I had sex. It's not that I don't want to but I don't just know, the reason I writing this is because the kind of konji that am feeling now is overwhelming, as in am no longer comfortable. It's terribly fustrating.

I just want to know if there is anything I can do to help my situation. So if you got any advice kindly let me know in the comment section. I didn't introduce my self just call me mr D. Am 27 years old.

So here are the reasons. I separated them into primary and secondary reasons. I'll explain only the primary reasons.

primary reasons
1. Finance. This is one of the main reasons, I don't have funds. As in I don't have 1 naira. Nothing at all so I feel there is no need trying to get a girl. I have tried and it always fail because I don't have even as low as airtime to call and keep the relationship going. let's face it relationship in Nigeria, you got to have money as a guy. Currently I have been going through some hard times, after I finish school in 2019. My serious gf that got me all focus in relationship stuffs left me and broke me.

2. I don't do olosho ( prostitute)

So some my friends find this strange because they know am a bad guy when it comes to sex. But the truth is that I don't do olosho. Apart from d fact that I don't have much. Olosho is a No No for me. As in not at all. Not to be considered. I just don't like it. I can give a girl money or do a favor but not in exchange or direct exchange for sex. The olosho is so so annoying for me. where I recently relocated to ( lagos State). That's what they do
They call it hook up. But it's just pure olosho
I guess I would have had sex by now and won't be feeling what am feeling currently if only I will agree to pay for sex. But I don't

3. Lastly I don't have a place and have been moving.

for the past 3 years. I have been moving. I have not been steady in only place to get to know people. Am always new where am going to. And it's not easy to get a girl immediately.i have staying 2 months here 4 there for the pass 3 years. Currently am staying with my brother and his wife. In a room and palor. And it's not been easy at all for me. I can't even be talking of konji now self. But the konji won't let me be

Secondary reasons.
4.am an introvert
5. Am not that tall. Am short
6. Lately I been having some kind of dislike for the ladies behave
This topic is getting to long. I hope I been able to explain enough sha. Kindly let me know if you have any thoughts on this.

Someone told me his dick didn't get hard for over 2 year because he didn't have money. After he got a job, he went to test if his dick was still alive grin.

Omo this country no be your mate ooh.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Damian10(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2021
What i have being able to gather from all that you've said is you are lacking in confidence with the opposite sex right now due to being broke as f**, not feeling physically appealing. Well bro there is a lady for every man regardless of being broke, short, too tall, etc just be you, try to be confident because if you are not, it could be a massive turn off to dem girls, try to be neat and well dress even if you don't have money. Not all girls are bimbo, the reasonable ones will spot your ambition and where you are going to in life that is if you are not lazy. Lastly take some pride in your talent, (if you got one) put it on display it works like magic, Girls love talent.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by Luby913: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:
I think what you need now is improving the quality of your life. Life is more than sex o, ensure you have things working for you first, once this is settled other things will fall in place.
If sex is what you feel is your major problem then do know you don't even need money to have sex but abeg focus on your life.
hanty be honest when last did have a dick in ur pussy
Harmless question
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by milliondollas(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2021
If you don't have anything doing as you wake up in the morning go to the chapel and pray all day long, before long things will turn around
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by PotatoSalad(m): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2021
EdiskyHarry:

OK so to think of having sex should be the main goal right?
You can't suppress that emotion forever. That is our main purpose on earth: continuity/reproduction.
Check it, people who don't have sex because they're more focused on 'making money', are always aggressive. When your tank is filled up, you have to offload one way or another.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by emmnprince(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Munzy14:

To fix the Buhari led Economy..grin

Buhari-led economy that can't be fixed. Nigeria problem is more than Buhari. It's a system problem.
Re: Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend by khiaa(f): 11:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Hopeba undecidedpost=106829635:
are you a male how did you know

It's a she*male. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

I Stumbled On Wedding Pictures Of My Boyfriend On Instagram - Nigerian Lady / She Abused Me When I Asked Her Out. She Is Really In Need Of My Assistance Now. / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.