Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. (32577 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2021
Mine has no handwork apart from handjob but she never asks me for shi shi
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by DavidHarry(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
ufotty2001:
but to be very sincere maybe am wrong. Most Nigerians girls are not productive.. ??

You're wrong. Its the same girl everywhere. There's no quality woman/woman prepared for you. You make ur choice woman, you control the narrative. That's why you need to expand your options
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by ufotty2001: 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
DavidHarry:

You're wrong. Its the same girl everywhere. There's no quality woman/woman prepared for you. You make ur choice woman, you control the narrative. That's why you need to expand your options
am saying this out of experience and I feel ashamed of some of them.. I have 3 girls here that are doing nothing. No job I mean nothing and they are very beautiful.. I introduced them to a business.. known of them had interest but they are very demanding.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by ufotty2001: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Truthenunciator:
Mine has no handwork apart from handjob but she never asks me for shi shi
by handjob what do mean.. if she is not demanding take her serious..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by DavidHarry(m): 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
ufotty2001:
am saying this out of experience and I feel ashamed of some of them.. I have 3 girls here that are doing nothing. No job I mean nothing and they are very beautiful.. I introduced them to a business.. known of them had interest but they are very demanding.

Leave them and approach more girls. It's not your duty to help them. Women utilize what they call hypergamy when selecting their mates, do the same thing

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
Okay guys, I will make it short and simple, I have done everything possible for her, like I spoilt her with food and possibly money too, now she just feels comfortable at home , sleeping all day, then wakes up and demand money, I have been paying for one thing or the other every week of this relationship, I give her money for food and all, and she has parent, I feel like I’m suffocating, I can’t even save anymore, and she has a handwork but just too lazy or relentless to even work, guys advice me on this please
uncle, just miraculously 'lose' your income and see how things go.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
Okay guys, I will make it short and simple, I have done everything possible for her, like I spoilt her with food and possibly money too, now she just feels comfortable at home , sleeping all day, then wakes up and demand money, I have been paying for one thing or the other every week of this relationship, I give her money for food and all, and she has parent, I feel like I’m suffocating, I can’t even save anymore, and she has a handwork but just too lazy or relentless to even work, guys advice me on this please
How some of you end up with these LEECHES marvels me.
DUMP her on her Birthday.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by InvertedHammer: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
/

When did she start being a liability?

It seems to me that she has been a liability from day one.

Good luck!

/
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by DavidHarry(m): 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2021
ufotty2001:

Again learn to say 'no' to a woman that's demanding be more selfish and see if she'll stick around. If she don't then NEXT
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2021
ufotty2001:
by handjob what do mean.. if she is not demanding take her serious..
handjob is my code for sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by dododawa1: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2021
Did she give you sex three time a day,if yes accommodate her if not disaccommodate her GBAM
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by seguno2: 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:

Are you with the same girl you wrote about in May below

Bryankentwood11:
Guys advice me, actually my brother had sexual relationship with her before I knew her, but we started dating, and she promised to change her past lifestyle (hotel, fu*k for money, she’s you g though, so we’ve been dating for months now(7), recently she fu**k my friend other friend which we both know, I got pissed off, cos I thought I changed her for good, cos she always swear and promise she can’t cheat, I found out from a friend of her act, she denied at first , when I showed her proof she started begging, pls guys I don’t know if I should continue this relationship, tbh—- when I heard about this I disgraced her on WhatsApp by letting everyone know cos I was very angry, now I’m calm, should I continue this relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by 3ple9ine(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bros, sometimes you have to advise your self.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Allwell96: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2021
Why is it hard for you to talk to her about her laziness?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Overthemoonman: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2021
Why would she work? Why are we all working? Is it not to pay our bills? In her case, she has seen an idi*t and a mugu that is paying her bills, why should she bother and stress herself to work again? You go get sense las las

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Pharaohny: 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
What else do you expect from a public property expecially of a Nigerian origin. I'm sure your immediate family members don't even feed well grin[color=#990000][/color] werey somebori

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by ufotty2001: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2021
Truthenunciator:
handjob is my code for sex.
lol.. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2021
Pls don't stop what u are doing!

Why are u calling her a liability? U are doing a good job. Pls don't stop.

Continue serving her. Give her everything she want: cook for her, serve her (the food) on bed. Feed her with ur hands. When she is done eating, give her water and soft drinks. Take the plates to kitchen and wash them. U are doing a good job. Pls don't stop.

When the nature calls, carry ur girlfriend on ur back to the rest room. When she pooed, wipe her anus. If she want bath, do it for her. U are doing a good job. Pls don't stop.

Buy her food and new clothes. When her clothes get dirty, wash 'em urself or take them to a laundryman. U are doing a good job. Pls don't stop.

Whenever she wants to buy something, run and get it for her. If she want to go by herself, give her the money and drive her urself, if u don't hv a car, get a taxi for her and pay the transport fare. U are doing a good job. Pls don't stop.

If she is sick, take her to hospital and pay all the expenses. Do the caregiver job for her. U are doing a good job. Pls don't stop.

U are doing a great job. Keep it up, Mr. Simp! Pls don't stop what u are doing!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by AfroKnight: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
She’s living her dream bro. Broke but enjoying free food and free accommodation plus a standby ATM
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Myhusband(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
being a liability is another, let's just hope you're the only one banging her. there is no big deal in taking care of gf but it comes a big deal with you normalize it or make it a priority

now she's used to it, you're complaining, the moment you cease to continue doing that baba kule omo kaabo, then the love started diminishing and another man started sharing her with you

before you stop the rubbish, get her busy with her handiwork then reduce the spending little by little
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by ufotty2001: 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
DavidHarry:

Again learn to say 'no' to a woman that's demanding be more selfish and see if she'll stick around. If she don't then NEXT
.. I really need to take note of all these things reason because I want settle down soon
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by 46arcadez(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:
Get out, that's my advice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by zedegit: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bryankentwood11:

If you are really tired you won't need our advice.

I will tell you to continue until you are really tired, then your brain will reset to default setting to advise yourself by then I hope you don't get her pregnant and complicate matters.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Mcslize: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2021
tuboi:
Defund her and watch d relationship die a natural death…
If I were in ur shoes, I will get home on a good day and start with crocodile tears, telling her I got duped and lost every penny…(Game changer grin grin grin grin grin grin)……Don’t ever break up with a lady…let the relationship die a natural death

Wise one. All my relationships, I have never broken any girl heart. They all die natural death. I no Sabi that kind impromptu break up like: "We are done".

With this, I can still crawl back any time I want them. grin

No hard feelings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by zedegit: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2021
Bola146:
grin God bless Seun for creating this platform, if you are not happy just log in to nairaland and read stories, you must laugh ni sha grin grin grin grin

The seun that doesn't believe in God?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Bola146(f): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
zedegit:

The seun that doesn't believe in God?

That is his business and wahala. Only God knows who believe in Him. I'm not a seer sir
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by seguno2: 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
bigcee:
Say make we tell am grin grin grin

That he is p**sy whipped
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Papapango: 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Sebi na you tell her say you love her. Abi you no lover her again?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by DavidHarry(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
ufotty2001:
.. I really need to take note of all these things reason because I want settle down soon

Groom yourself bro. Just like girls apply makeup and shit to look hot, do the same, go to the gym eat healthy but most of all embrace your inner asshole not arranging yourself for her to like you instead create a sense of competition for her. Women like imagination. Approach more girls like a man. She'll either arrange herself to fit in to your world or she'll leave you. Worst case scenerio, you were self developing and being a jerk(not someone's slave or begger).
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
Damn , I give up on this cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by realray(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
thank God you said girlfriend so the problem is already half solved while the remaining problem is Left to you to decide which I know will be very easy for everyone here even small pikin know waiting to do....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.