Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. (32579 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Is Your Girlfriend A Liability Or An Asset? Can She Do This? / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by EndRape2(f): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2021
She is your girlfriend not wife, what is she doing in your house?

Please let her go back to her parents house please.

That is the only advice I have for you.

Assuming she is a wife then I will advice you.

But if she is not living in your house, if she is in her parent house, then do the following

1. Talk to her by advicing her
2.if she refused to change cut her off.
3. Ask your self this question, do you want a full time house wife or a working class, some men do not mind full time house wife , if you prefer a working class , get her a job to test this habit in her, if she refused to work then there is a big problem you might end the relationship since it is relationship not marriage .

quote author=Bryankentwood11 post=106867542]Okay guys, I will make it short and simple, I have done everything possible for her, like I spoilt her with food and possibly money too, now she just feels comfortable at home , sleeping all day, then wakes up and demand money, I have been paying for one thing or the other every week of this relationship, I give her money for food and all, and she has parent, I feel like I’m suffocating, I can’t even save anymore, and she has a handwork but just too lazy or relentless to even work, guys advice me on this please [/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Too bad....Op,you be coded minister of poverty alleviation scheme board grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:32am On Oct 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Pussy ass niggarz everywhere

Probably your mama nor dey eat three meals in day o
Or your siblings nor dey get am clear
Haha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:34am On Oct 20, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you use money to buy a lazy dog, then teach that dog that its ok to be lazy... and now turn around and complain that your dog is LAZY?!?!?

[img]https://c./nrZnjXnvcS0AAAAM/osita-aki-and-paw-paw.gif[/img]
H grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Becoming A Liability…. by gforce5: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Look at this one lol. Your likes are on this forum on a daily basis bragging that all you need to get a woman is money. "Money is the koko", "who love epp?", "women can date a monkey as long as money is involved". What did you think was going to happen?? She saw you as a maga and you saw her as an easy lay cheesy. What has she contributed to your life? Nothing. Apart from money and provisions, what else have you contributed to the relationship? OP, what you have is not a girlfriend but a parasite who has other magas on the side. Know this and know peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / Guys like girls with skimpy dresses and tight trousers, but they won't marry them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.