Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? (18029 Views)

Inter-ethnic Relationships In Yorubaland. (the Systemic Displacement) / Historical Yorubaland: The Ibadan - Ijaiye War. / I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by orisa37: 6:28am On Oct 21, 2021
YORUBAS DON'T FIGHT ANYONE. THE IGBOS DRAGGED YORUBAS INTO THE CIVIL WAR BY INVADING ORE. AND NOW THE IGBOS ARE TRYING THE SAME TRICKS.

YORUBAS PREFER WORDS TO SWORDS TO SETTLE DISPUTES.

1 Like

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2021
Crixxx:

Your elites can't complain or say shiit because they know the importance Igbos have in Lagos. In case you don't know that trading you call petty has a huge part to play in the states economy.
I will agree yorubas occupy some parts but after Yoruba is Igbos that occupy seats in Lagos and you can head but that doesn't mean it's your effort alone.
Lagos continues to be a no man's land and even if Nigeria splits today Igbos have all the right to choose to remain in Lagos so far they live peacefully.

I remember it's the same yorubas who were yelling and threatening that Igbos won't decide the vote outcome in their land. If Igbos decide they need all the seats today, they will go after it and get it.

You're a kid. First you say it's "no man's land" and I show Lagos cannot be that when the people that shape her identity and direction are almost all entirely Yorubas meaning all others are just dwellers in that they have zero say on the policies and administration of the State.

Now you move on to talk about Igbo's trading importance and being behind Yorubas per influential positions. What exactly do Igbos trade someone else won't take over if they leave Lagos? Spare parts? Fake electronics or inferior goods from China. Real 'rocket science businessmen you lot are.

Per position, I will ask you again to show leadership positions Igbos occupy in Lagos if it is even up to 0.01% of total important administrative, business, cultural, political, sectional, town planning, policy making, art and creativity, fashion, property development, law, architecture, religious sectors etal.

I don't want nebulous excuses. Just name some names and their positions. Dem they head. Lastma, LCC, trading and industry boards, RRS (Egbeyemi) etal? What exactly? Factual talk is not for sentimental and bigoted little boys.

You are confused as your people always are. Not to be taken seriously at all. Truth is you own nothing in Lagos and control zilch. All you are is at the behest of Yorubas who deliberately let you have crumbs from the table while they retain an organised and systematic iron-clad grip on all areas that give Lagos life and direction. Life is not by noise.

4 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by orisa37: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2021
Oponu, AfganEASTan.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by orisa37: 6:37am On Oct 21, 2021
Oponu, AfganEASTan. No more ORE.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 21, 2021
Crixxx:

That's why we say it's a no man's land because Igbos built the state with their taxes while the land owners run to Benin IDP .

Igbos and taxes in the same sentence? Now that is the joke of the century. Everyone knows you lot are expert tax dodgers and glorified economic saboteurs with everything you do including your bigoted, discriminatory and horribly tribalistic apprentice system even Aisha Yesufu spoke against publicly.

Just ask Ghanaians who want you out of their markets and petty trading sector because you cost them dearly through non-payment of tax/levies and via squeezing Ghanaians out of employment in a critical sector required to combat unemployment in the unskilled segment of the job spectrum.

You guys are incapable of thinking about the science and complexities of societal life. Everything boils down to hustling everywhere and anywhere so you can go to your villages to impress in December with cars and mansions. Garish and shallow materialism.

Imagine a major ethnic group with such a primitive, underdeveloped and simplistic mindset always trying to compare d1cks with Yorubas. Joke.

3 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 21, 2021
orisa37:
YORUBAS DON'T FIGHT ANYONE. THE IGBOS DRAGGED YORUBAS INTO THE CIVIL WAR BY INVADING ORE. AND NOW THE IGBOS ARE TRYING THE SAME TRICKS.

YORUBAS PREFER WORDS TO SWORDS TO SETTLE DISPUTES.

Exactly. They never change as a people. Year in and year out, they remain hateful, vindictive and obsessed with fighting others and disturbing the peace in the process.

Imagine now trying to taunt Yorubas into joining their self-destructive lunacy the entire world is condemning currently?

Next minute they will begin shouting "betrayers" because we will not act like them to start senseless wanton killings, executions, chaos and economic sabotage across Yoruba land they have embraced in the SE.

Very dangerous, hateful, vindictive, chaos-loving and anarchic people.

3 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Pumpumking: 10:46am On Oct 21, 2021
Heiterkeit:

Indeed.

but wot kinda name is hikakankikit please? (No oofenesece) angry
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by nkemoma(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2021
Odkosh:
What about flesh eating and baby pounding in the east?

the westerners are on top of that game too...

If Ramon Abbas wasn't caught, you'd come here to open your dirty mouth that the easterners are ahead of the scam pack.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by nisai: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Ode arindin, afofun gbemu.

You are envious that Yorubas are not killing themselves like you guys are doing in Igboland.

Awon dindinrin. He's now concerned about Yorubaland being handed to Fulanis without a fight. Why are you concerned? Ki lo kan e nibe?

Yorubas fought and defeated the Fulani hordes TWICE in the 19th century.

You guys don't know what war is. You fought one war pere and lost and suddenly became Bitter leaf FC.

Radarada. Iranu gbaaa.
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by nisai: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2021
realestate99:

I know I am doing a good work on you, your beastly nature is coming out at last, I do not need to approach a flat head physically, I am bigger than that, I defeat them psychologically, since they are an engine run on emotions, they are very easy to tweak online and offline.....only a fool holds a flattie in high regard.
This is mean. grin Stop grin
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Poleski: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Yorubas remain the most logical and reasonable tribe in Africa, funny enough Yorubas don't claim to be Jews

And yet enslaved by illiterates in the North! You're delusional and out of torch with reality
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 10:33pm On Oct 21, 2021
Grayoso:

You're a kid. First you say it's "no man's land" and I show Lagos cannot be that when the people that shape her identity and direction are almost all entirely Yorubas meaning all others are just dwellers in that they have zero say on the policies and administration of the State.

Now you move on to talk about Igbo's trading importance and being behind Yorubas per influential positions. What exactly do Igbos trade someone else won't take over if they leave Lagos? Spare parts? Fake electronics or inferior goods from China. Real 'rocket science businessmen you lot are.

Per position, I will ask you again to show leadership positions Igbos occupy in Lagos if it is even up to 0.01% of total important administrative, business, cultural, political, sectional, town planning, policy making, art and creativity, fashion, property development, law, architecture, religious sectors etal.

I don't want nebulous excuses. Just name some names and their positions. Dem they head. Lastma, LCC, trading and industry boards, RRS (Egbeyemi) etal? What exactly? Factual talk is not for sentimental and bigoted little boys.

You are confused as your people always are. Not to be taken seriously at all. Truth is you own nothing in Lagos and control zilch. All you are is at the behest of Yorubas who deliberately let you have crumbs from the table while they retain an organised and systematic iron-clad grip on all areas that give Lagos life and direction. Life is not by noise.

The kid here is definitely he who thinks posts always have to point political posts. My friend, you know nothing.
The point is Igbos are still dominating you in your lands and it will be so for a long time. I don't even need to mention areas where we have Igbos doing marvellously well in SW than their counterparts.

That trade you call petty is part of what drives the state economy and positioned it towards light even osinbade have confessed, iuf you think that doesn't have a role to play in the economy then stop the economical activities in the state let's see. Without those fake electronics you claim Igbos sell trust me you and your yoruba brothers can't survive.

I will repeat again Lagos is a no man's land and the day your anger about it gets to the brim, pick up your stick and try to chase Igbos from the state let's see how it goes.
Lagos is a combined effort. Without the effort of others put the useless people you think are in office to give Lagos direction and life and see how useless they will be.

Your brothers in Lagos are either lazy or incapacitated hence the reason Igbos keep trooping Lagos. It's only a strategic move.

1 Like

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
Grayoso:

Igbos and taxes in the same sentence? Now that is the joke of the century. Everyone knows you lot are expert tax dodgers and glorified economic saboteurs with everything you do including your bigoted, discriminatory and horribly tribalistic apprentice system even Aisha Yesufu spoke against publicly.

Just ask Ghanaians who want you out of their markets and petty trading sector because you cost them dearly through non-payment of tax/levies and via squeezing Ghanaians out of employment in a critical sector required to combat unemployment in the unskilled segment of the job spectrum.

You guys are incapable of thinking about the science and complexities of societal life. Everything boils down to hustling everywhere and anywhere so you can go to your villages to impress in December with cars and mansions. Garish and shallow materialism.

Imagine a major ethnic group with such a primitive, underdeveloped and simplistic mindset always trying to compare d1cks with Yorubas. Joke.

Haha. It's a win win situation. Your brother was the one who claimed to milk Igbos through taxation and you claim they are tax dodgers that's on you and non of my business. What else do you lots know how to do than "owo mi da" you lazy bunch of goblins.
What do you people know how to do? Are quarter learned? You pride in being agberos and play dirty ass licking politics.
To even inform you that there are more of your lazy brothers than Igbos in Ghana.

Igbos can dick measure with it's subject and you can go to various sections of this forum and see how insecure yorubas are frustrated daily with anything Igbo. It only clearly shows how envious and intimidated you and yours are about Igbos, their culture and massive progress.
Lagos remains a no man's land and you can hang yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2021
Poleski:

And yet enslaved by illiterates in the North! You're delusional and out of torch with reality

Even in their own land while they will be busy claiming cut & join tech experts and 9 to 6 workers. Anyway it's a case of master and slave.

1 Like

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by ariesbull: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2021
onelovenigeria:

better start working hard and stop thinking you take what people own...mind you ,if the trend of yoruba selling their land for money continue in the next 20-25 years most land in lagos will be own by igbo and other tribes and it will be diffuilt for your people to get it back....
they can't get it back now seff ...
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crixxx:

The kid here is definitely he who thinks posts always have to point political posts. My friend, you know nothing.
The point is Igbos are still dominating you in your lands and it will be so for a long time. I don't even need to mention areas where we have Igbos doing marvellously well in SW than their counterparts.

That trade you call petty is part of what drives the state economy and positioned it towards light even osinbade have confessed, iuf you think that doesn't have a role to play in the economy then stop the economical activities in the state let's see. Without those fake electronics you claim Igbos sell trust me you and your yoruba brothers can't survive.

I will repeat again Lagos is a no man's land and the day your anger about it gets to the brim, pick up your stick and try to chase Igbos from the state let's see how it goes.
Lagos is a combined effort. Without the effort of others put the useless people you think are in office to give Lagos direction and life and see how useless they will be.

Your brothers in Lagos are either lazy or incapacitated hence the reason Igbos keep trooping Lagos. It's only a strategic move.

Lol. I like you sha. You stick around to bark unlike your cowardly brothers who always flee.

Stuff you put up there is rubbish though. Yorubas run things in Lagos and I dont have the time or interest to educate you further about that. Suffice to say una better know una place.

Yorubas are not haters so we have no problem with good and decent Igbos who conduct themselves well and are gracious.

The likes of you, i.e ungracious ingrates and disrespectful troublemakers, will face deportation once you lot get Biafra. I will come and find you and boot you out of the very Lagos you have the audacity to call "no man's land" once Biafra is declared legally cool
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 5:00pm On Oct 22, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. I like you sha. You stick around to bark unlike your cowardly brothers who always flee.

Stuff you put up there is rubbish though. Yorubas run things in Lagos and I dont have the time or interest to educate you further about that. Suffice to say una better know una place.

Yorubas are not haters so we have no problem with good and decent Igbos who conduct themselves well and are gracious.

The likes of you, i.e ungracious ingrates and disrespectful troublemakers, will face deportation once you lot get Biafra. I will come and find you and boot you out of the very Lagos you have the audacity to call "no man's land" once Biafra is declared legally cool

A coward just like his brothers. I am here to spell it out to you and rub it in unlike others who will make their point and leave you to wallow in self foolery.
Obviously it will be rubbish because it's causing you heart aches. You lazy bunches try to take glory of Lagos why not go to other states in the west, show working and take glory. Nigerians are fully aware of how things go in Lagos. You are cowards and Igbos will remain in Lagos if they so wish even if Biafra comes today or tomorrow. Infact why wait for Biafra to come before you start your online booting? Why not try it now. 70% of lands in Lagos have been bought while you owambe. Economic and financial activities all see the heavy inputs of other ethnic groups in Lagos. Lagos is a no man's land and has gone down in history as so. You are a foreigner in Lagos just like others and you had better respect yourself or feel the heat.
Seems other SW states have nothing you can take glory of. A foreigner should know his way back to osun if he/she is pain.
Lagos is a no man's land.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Guestlander: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2021
Crixxx:

A coward just like his brothers. I am here to spell it out to you and rub it in unlike others who will make their point and leave you to wallow in self foolery.
Obviously it will be rubbish because it's causing you heart aches. You lazy bunches try to take glory of Lagos why not go to other states in the west, show working and take glory. Nigerians are fully aware of how things go in Lagos. You are cowards and Igbos will remain in Lagos if they so wish even if Biafra comes today or tomorrow. Infact why wait for Biafra to come before you start your online booting? Why not try it now. 70% of lands in Lagos have been bought while you owambe. Economic and financial activities all see the heavy inputs of other ethnic groups in Lagos. Lagos is a no man's land and has gone down in history as so. You are a foreigner in Lagos just like others and you had better respect yourself or feel the heat.
Seems other SW states have nothing you can take glory of. A foreigner should know his way back to osun if he/she is pain.
Lagos is a no man's land.

Ojukwu bragged more than this. He claimed he had the largest army in Africa only to start fighting armored tanks with cudgels. Ibos and grandiosity!
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2021
Guestlander:

Ojukwu bragged more than this. He claimed he had the largest army in Africa only to start fight armored tanks with cudgels. Ibos and grandiosity!

Don't mind the little brat. The very disappointing thing about Igbos is that, despite their claims of being erudite, they are actually very ignorant and uneducated in general.

Yorubas are far more intelligent, more exposed, more analytically effective, better educated, better manager of human and material resources and more intellectually balanced overall.

I laugh when I read their wild claims about Lagos I know is surely driven by their ignorance and the deceitful lies they have swallowed from their 'egbons'.

They will brag that Obi Cubana , E Money and every ordinarily rich Igbo is worth billions of dollars when common and factual sense indicates that these guys are likely worth no more than 5 million dollars at best. If that sef.

With properties for example , I happen to invest in the sector in Lagos. If you know the actual dominance of Yorubas in Lagos as landlords, property developers, Estate agents, Estate owners/developers, land bankers, architectural players, interior designers, town planners etal you will wonder who has cursed Igbos with the hateful ignorance that drives their thinking and noise.

Google Sijibomi Ogundele. Sujimoto. This Yoruba dude is the Dogs bollocks as far as top end Lagos Luxury property development.

This modest dude is the Nigerian young entrepreneur of the year not Obi Cubana, E Money or the many other garishly loud and exhibitionist Igbos who disturb us daily with their insecure need to display wealth publicly that then gets their clan members ejaculating publicly everywhere like this ignorant boy is doing on Nairaland.

Most Yorubas don't even know him let alone be ready to be bragging with his achievement clannishly as if it is their personal achievement as Igbos do. That is the understated and assured nature of Yorubas at play.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/sijibomi-ogundele-from-agege-to-the-world/amp/

Yoruba business intelligentsia firmly control everything in the Lagos property sector and I know this first hand .

They dont make noise like Igbos and are not insecure or needing to prove anything to anyone. They are classy with their wealth and success and only let Igbos own what they want them to own.

Yet you can trust ignorant Igbos to think their comparatively modest success means they 'dominate' Yorubas on their own soil which we know is the dream of every Igboman.

For their noise, the lack of factual knowledge and poor all round intellect of Igbos is what I find most shocking about them. Imagine I still spoke to an Igbo male today who insisted Buhari is dead and replaced by a clone. I was just looking at him silently. What can one say to such garbage opinion from a grown adult who is supposedly educated? Honestly, Igbos are a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Guestlander: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2021
Grayoso:

Don't mind the little brat. The very disappointing thing about Igbos is that, despite their claims of being erudite, they are actually very ignorant and uneducated in general.

Yorubas are far more intelligent, more exposed, more analytically effective, better educated, better manager of human and material resources and more intellectually balanced overall.

I laugh when I read their wild claims about Lagos I know is surely driven by their ignorance and the deceitful lies they have swallowed from their 'egbons'.

They will brag that Obi Cubana , E Money and every ordinarily rich Igbo is worth billions of dollars when common and factual sense indicates that these guys are likely worth no more than 5 million dollars at best. If that sef.

With properties for example , I happen to invest in the sector in Lagos. If you know the actual dominance of Yorubas in Lagos as landlords, property developers, Estate agents, Estate owners/developers, land bankers, architectural players, interior designers, town planners etal you will wonder who has cursed Igbos with the hateful ignorance that drives their thinking and noise.

Google Sijibomi Ogundele. Sujimoto. This Yoruba dude is the Dogs bollocks as far as top end Lagos Luxury property development.

This modest dude is the Nigerian young entrepreneur of the year not Obi Cubana, E Money or the many other garishly loud and exhibitionist Igbos who disturb us daily with their insecure need to display wealth publicly that then gets their clan members ejaculating publicly everywhere like this ignorant boy is doing on Nairaland.

Most Yorubas don't even know him let alone be ready to be bragging with his achievement clannishly as if it is their personal achievement as Igbos do. That is the understated and assured nature of Yorubas at play.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/sijibomi-ogundele-from-agege-to-the-world/amp/

Yoruba business intelligentsia firmly control everything in the Lagos property sector and I know this first hand .

They dont make noise like Igbos and are not insecure or needing to prove anything to anyone. They are classy with their wealth and success and only let Igbos own what they want them to own.

Yet you can trust ignorant Igbos to think their comparatively modest success means they 'dominate' Yorubas on their own soil which we know is the dream of every Igboman.

For their noise, the lack of factual knowledge and poor all round intellect of Igbos is what I find most shocking about them. Imagine I still spoke to an Igbo male today who insisted Buhari is dead and replaced by a clone. I was just looking at him silently. What can one say to such garbage opinion from a grown adult who is supposedly educated? Honestly, Igbos are a joke.

You know them.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2021
ScamHunter:
It started in the NE as Boko Haram, now it's in NW as bandits, now it's starting in SE as Unknown Gunmen. All these have cumulatively led to the death of thousands of soldiers. Now I've been wondering which country survives a war against itself. With three regions at war with Nigeria, commonsense should tell you that the country is in trouble unless something is done and fast.

Is it the SS and NC that won't agitate? As far as I know, even Niger is now mostly under BH cum Bandits so what's left of NC? With the killings in Benue and Plateau, who knows how long before the people there would say enough is enough?

That brings us to the subject of the SW or YorubaLand which is suddenly calm after Sunday Igboho question was settled. I have no doubt that the SW will become the most peaceful region since as far as we know, it is the only region that is ready to succumb and hand over their ancestral land to Fulani without a fight. So, it is actually going to become the most peaceful region. Why don't other regions embrace peace like our SW brethren. After all, Fulani are only interested in land - forest land they've already occupied in YorubaLand. If this peaceful tribe can condone the capture of their territory, why can't all other tribes?

I know you're tired from the day's hustle of running in traffic with a carton of Gala on your head. Lie down and rest a little. Maybe you'll be able to think straight after that.

1 Like

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2021
Guestlander:

You know them.

Ndi developers lol.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Justiceleague1: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2021
flokii:
You mean a mod actually pushed this tribal slur against Yorubas to frontpage? Indeed Yorubas have suffered.

Seun Osewa no be so e suppose be o. Yoruba will remain peaceful and diplomatic always regardless of insult and subtle abuses by destructive and regressive entities.
seun lalasticlala see peace preacher o
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by AloneTK: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
pocohantas:
Left alone to themselves, Yoruba people don’t like wahala. They will get angry, shout, then they go home and rest.

Even in relationships, they collect their heartbreak and move on.

Any extra energy they have is for going to owambes and knacking.

Haba Madam! grin
You could have added Some or Most.
That tag about "Us" might just stick on someone's mind. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Liar And Should Not Be President Of Nigeria - Bode George (Video) / Again, Water Scarcity Hits Enugu State (PICTURES) / UK Updates Travel Advisory: Citizens Can Now Travel To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.