Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? (18027 Views)

Inter-ethnic Relationships In Yorubaland. (the Systemic Displacement) / Historical Yorubaland: The Ibadan - Ijaiye War. / I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
greatfucker:
Those Yoruba guys know when to shoot there shot oo make una fear them
As a matter of fact Yoruba tribe are the only tribe that is given buhari shameful government some headache ooo
Remember again those silent and gentle people are the people u need to fear most
Yoruba's know when to shoot there shot make una fear them ooo
Funny enough they are all mature than any other tribe and those tribe are the one that are still holding Nigeria still tomorrow sef
If that tribe are really determine to go that is the end of Nigeria live it or love it ooo
I am a proud Yoruba guy ooo
Ok we've heard you. Release igbagbo from Benin prison first then we will believe you can go when you want to go. Joke of the decade.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

Hahah. Las Las una go follow suit. Igbos will never give in to fulanis like you all have already surrendered. Buses will keep trooping into Lagos from the East and buses from the north to sw bushes and you all can't do shiit than to wail.

Is this the new anthem to mask your pain? Is this the new attempt at pretending your huge fck up is the fault of the Yorubas?

We gave land to Fulanis ba and that is why we have peace abi? You guys are shameless. Next will be to begin shouting "Yorubas are betrayers" merely because we did not follow your madness of killing each other and burning our land with anarchy and chaos just to fight Fulanis and Buhari.

Start learning to own the consequences of your action and stop dragging Yourbas into your pathetic neurosis, schizophrenia and lunacy.

8 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

You are the refugees in your land that's why you see a Yoruba becoming a tenant in his land while others run to Benin IDP for refuge. What attracts you to benin.
Igbos have advanced Lagos what could you do in Benin except building idps for your brothers chased away by their Fulani lords. Keep fooling your self. Igbos and other tribes have the same right as yorubas in Lagos the no man's land.

Lol. Clearly you're in pain. Use your Shukwudi name to contest senatorial election in "no man's land" na. Mumu.

6 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Grayoso:

Is this the new anthem to mask your pain? Is this the new attempt at pretending your huge fck up is the fault of the Yorubas?

We gave land to Fulanis ba and that is why we have peace abi? You guys are shameless. Next will be to begin shouting "Yorubas are betrayers" merely because we did not follow your madness of killing each other and burning our land with anarchy and chaos just to fight Fulanis and Buhari.

Start learning to own the consequences of your action and stop dragging Yourbas into your pathetic neurosis, schizophrenia and lunacy.

Hahahaha. Either they kill you or you resist them since you have allowed them to kill and Lord over you it's not my business. After all yoruba and Fulani are one and we also know how huge the number of fulanis sitting in Yoruba land is.
Igbo can't be the same, Igbos can't surrender to the fulanis.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Grayoso:

Lol. Clearly you're in pain. Use your Shukwudi name to contest senatorial election in "no man's land" na. Mumu.
Igbo men and women have been taking different posts in your land and all you all do is come here and complain on how Igbos are dominating you in your land and plot to send them away.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:
Igbo men and women have been taking different posts in your land and all you all do is come here and complain on how Igbos are dominating you in your land and plot to send them away.

What positions are Igbos taking and who is complaining if not the Yoruba who are at the level of Igbos? Do you see professional, elite, well-educated, specially-skilled and talented Yorubas complain?

At that level Igbos can never compete with Yorubas let alone match them.

The Yorubas in those categories dominate everyone else by far in Lagos as heads of businesses, institutions, parastatals, local government, lagos State government agencies, State legislature, advisory boards, town planning authorities etal and do not feel threatened by anyone.

So much for your "no man's land" when Yorubas are in control of everything that gives Lagos her identity and direction. Olodo.

It is Yorubas at the lower level we will move to protect because they are the ones feeling the negative effects of Igbos expansionist nuisance same as Ghanaians want you out of their petty trading market you are now dragging with their folks in Accra, Kumasi etal. Loooollllzzz.

7 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

Piggiddioott amaka. smiley

Continue consoling yourself.

Our task force are ever ready to milk you refugees dry

Yes you can milk so far you pay your rent. It's a 2 way thing.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by MuchAdo: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

Yes you can milk so far you pay your rent. It's a 2 way thing.

Piggiddioott amaka smiley

The few houses you manage to have don't even have C of O.

You are at the mercy of omonile cool

3 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Grayoso:

What positions are Igbos taking and who is complaining if not the Yoruba who are at the level of Igbos? Do you see professional, elite, well-educated, specially-skilled and talented Yorubas complain?

At that level Igbos can never compete with Yorubas let alone match them.

The Yorubas in those categories dominate everyone else by far in Lagos as heads of businesses, institutions, parastatals, local government, lagos State government agencies, State legislature, advisory boards, town planning authorities etal and do not feel threatened by anyone.

So much for your "no man's land" when Yorubas are in control of everything that gives Lagos her identity and direction. Olodo.

It is Yorubas at the lower level we will move to protect because they are the ones feeling the negative effects of Igbos expansionist nuisance same as Ghanaians want you out of their petty trading market you are now dragging with their folks in Accra, Kumasi etal. Loooollllzzz.

Your elites can't complain or say shiit because they know the importance Igbos have in Lagos. In case you don't know that trading you call petty has a huge part to play in the states economy.
I will agree yorubas occupy some parts but after Yoruba is Igbos that occupy seats in Lagos and you can head but that doesn't mean it's your effort alone.
Lagos continues to be a no man's land and even if Nigeria splits today Igbos have all the right to choose to remain in Lagos so far they live peacefully.

I remember it's the same yorubas who were yelling and threatening that Igbos won't decide the vote outcome in their land. If Igbos decide they need all the seats today, they will go after it and get it.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by MuchAdo: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Piggiddioott is using his alternate moniker to call for my ban

What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

Piggiddioott amaka smiley

The few houses you manage to have don't even have C of O.

You are at the mercy of omonile cool

Haha. Igbos will keep being your landlords and you the land owner how many houses do you have in Lagos?
I am sure you are leaving in a rented house built by an Igbo in Lagos.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

You've forgotten how you lots got flogged for attempting to vote in 2015

Why are piggiddiootts so forgetful

Look at this one. Who flogged who? Hahaha.
Yoruba are always intimidated by Igbo and hence will react like wild animals.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by MuchAdo: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

Haha. Igbos will keep being your landlords and you the land owner how many houses do you have in Lagos?
I am sure you are leaving in a rented house built by an Igbo in Lagos.

Piggiddioott amaka grin

Do you have C of O for the few houses you have

Omonile will come for the house soon. cool

Trust me

5 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Ttalk: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
onelovenigeria:

mr so advance man or woman....so which south western state is more ahead ooo...if you dont mention lagos....and have you been to other state in the East before?why not kindly ask any of your people who have been to the Eastern region to tell you have ahead we are and how nice it is and how clean our villages and town and cities are compared to your region which only cosmopolitan status of lagos was due to it been a formal capital....so dear advance man...be Enlighted ..and travel more

Your towns are so clean that it look like paradise. The only irony about it all is pigs don't live in paradise, they prefer SW that is potopoto

4 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

Piggiddioott amaka grin

Do you have C of O for the few houses you have

Omonile will come for the house soon. cool

Trust me
Normally na their work. They can come because they are hungry and I will keep feeding them. It's takes nothing to help a Yoruba.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

Forgetful piggiddioott.

The internet is still awash with your wailings at the time... grin

You are intimidated that Igbos will decided the votes in your land and you don't want another kwara incident. Hahahaha

The day you grow ball, pick a stick and try to chase anybody from Lagos.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

Piggiddioott amaka grin

We'll keep milking you

Ntooorr

That's why we say it's a no man's land because Igbos built the state with their taxes while the land owners run to Benin IDP .
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by MuchAdo: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

That's why we say it's a no man's land because Igbos built the state with their taxes while the land owners run to Benin IDP .

Piggiddioott amaka grin

You must be a dullllard to think you can troll me.

5 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

Piggiddioott amaka grin

You must be a dullllard to think you can troll me.

Haha
Yorubasterrd. You must be in excruciating pains. You are clearly empty both inside and outside. Run along coneheed.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by MuchAdo: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

Haha
Yorubasterrd. You must be in excruciating pains. You are clearly empty both inside and outside. Run along coneheed.

Piggiddioott amaka grin

The fact is that the yeast is in disarray while the SW is calm for you refugees.

That is enough source of pain for your flathhead

7 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

Piggiddioott amaka grin

The fact is that the yeast is in disarray while the SW is calm for you refugees.

That is enough source of pain for your flathhead

You can open your nyash well for masters to fvck it well and Igbos will never allow that. You pray for the ever glorious East to burn but it won't. I just want you to know if you ever come back from Benin, there is no more space in Lagos for you monkeys. You will have to go back to Ekiti and also stop seeking glory in Lagos.
Meanwhile enjoy your watery beans in Benin IDP my yorubat cun-he@d brother.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by MuchAdo: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

You can open your nyash well for masters to fvck it well and Igbos will never allow that. You pray for the ever glorious East to burn but it won't. I just want you to know if you ever come back from Benin, there is no more space in Lagos for you monkeys. You will have to go back to Ekiti and also stop seeking glory in Lagos.
Meanwhile enjoy your watery beans in Benin IDP my yorubat cun-he@d brother.

Piggiddioott amaka grin

SW is calm. Thank God for Amotekun.

The yeast is now Somalia... grin

6 Likes

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by onelovenigeria(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ttalk:

Your towns are so clean that it look like paradise. The only irony about it all is pigs don't live in paradise, they prefer SW that is potopoto
mate ...honestly i think most yoruba that talks bad about the eastern region have never been to the east ...i am from anambra mbosi and i can tell you most thing that people living in lekki and ikoyi house have are availabe in most houses in my village...mate, people travel to most cities for commerce ....not because where they are coming from is poor....

1 Like

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by VirginFinder: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yorubaland is just blessed.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sagay: Malami Won’t Let Bawa Succeed As EFCC Chairman / Tinubu Commended For Reconstruction Of Road, Bridge Destroyed In Civil War / Saraki, Lawan Supporters Wreck APC Consensus Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.