Stats: 3,156,389 members, 7,830,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? (18024 Views)

Inter-ethnic Relationships In Yorubaland. (the Systemic Displacement) / Historical Yorubaland: The Ibadan - Ijaiye War. / I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by nurain150(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Keep arguing why seun makes money through ads.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Lucas4903: 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Peaceful because they have been conquered.

Their leader has been poisoned in a strange land yet they can't say a word.

That's not peace, it's FEAR grin

No matter how hard u try, the Yoruba won't beat the drums of war or be senseless to start killing fellow Yoruba men in the name of seeking for freedom......na our eyes we go take watch how una go finish una self...... I just don't understand how the killings will now give u Biafra��

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Maj196(m): 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Final result stats: Yoruba = 70%, Igbo = 30%. The winner goes to the Yorubas.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
ScamHunter:
It started in the NE as Boko Haram, now it's in NW as bandits, now it's starting in SE as Unknown Gunmen. All these have cumulatively led to the death of thousands of soldiers. Now I've been wondering which country survives a war against itself. With three regions at war with Nigeria, commonsense should tell you that the country is in trouble unless something is done and fast.

Is it the SS and NC that won't agitate? As far as I know, even Niger is now mostly under BH cum Bandits so what's left of NC? With the killings in Benue and Plateau, who knows how long before the people there would say enough is enough?

That brings us to the subject of the SW or YorubaLand which is suddenly calm after Sunday Igboho question was settled. I have no doubt that the SW will become the most peaceful region since as far as we know, it is the only region that is ready to succumb and hand over their ancestral land to Fulani without a fight. So, it is actually going to become the most peaceful region. Why don't other regions embrace peace like our SW brethren. After all, Fulani are only interested in land - forest land they've already occupied in YorubaLand. If this peaceful tribe can condone the capture of their territory, why can't all other tribes?

Ode arindin, afofun gbemu.

You are envious that Yorubas are not killing themselves like you guys are doing in Igboland.

Awon dindinrin. He's now concerned about Yorubaland being handed to Fulanis without a fight. Why are you concerned? Ki lo kan e nibe?

Yorubas fought and defeated the Fulani hordes TWICE in the 19th century.

You guys don't know what war is. You fought one war pere and lost and suddenly became Bitter leaf FC.

Radarada. Iranu gbaaa.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by realestate99: 3:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
obynzo:

You are a child. Without grasp of History. If you are a courageous bastard, try and hold on an igbo man on the road. if you survive that tale then thank God. Be a man and don't hide under a PC or laptop or a cybercafe on 200 naira ticket to spread hate speech

I know I am doing a good work on you, your beastly nature is coming out at last, I do not need to approach a flat head physically, I am bigger than that, I defeat them psychologically, since they are an engine run on emotions, they are very easy to tweak online and offline.....only a fool holds a flattie in high regard.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2021
realestate99:

I know I am doing a good work on you, your beastly nature is coming out at last, I do not need to approach a flat head physically, I am bigger than that, I defeat them psychologically, since they are an engine run on emotions, they are very easy to tweak online and offline.....only a fool holds a flattie in high regard.

grin grin grin grin grin grin ohhhhh little boy..... you have a long way to go.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ibos are generally wicked, I can remember few years ago when one of my jnr.bro get petty fight with an Ibo guy ontop say he sell am fake power bank.. una no go believe say this Ibo guy go cut the gen cable he pass enter the shop wey the boy mama Dy use angry

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:
[s][/s]

You are just yarning dust. You definitely have run out of ideas. grin

The SW is calm to the glory of God. We thank God for our proactive governors and Amotekun.

So far you go my point.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by MuchAdo: 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

So far you go my point.

Which point

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
Cashsteady:

You not living in the south east either cuz no Yoruba would definitely wanna go there.. you probably in Delta or Edo state or probably the north central but I'm pretty sure it's. Not South East

I have a house in the East and relatives are fully born and trained in the East. Your brothers are also in the East. Remove Lagos from the West and there will be nothing left in the west.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 3:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

Which point

If you don't get the point then I'm sorry.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by MuchAdo: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

If you don't get the point then I'm sorry.

You have no point. You never will. embarassed

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lucas4903:

No matter how hard u try, the Yoruba won't beat the drums of war or be senseless to start killing fellow Yoruba men in the name of seeking for freedom......na our eyes we go take watch how una go finish una self...... I just don't understand how the killings will now give u Biafra��

It will be a foolish thing if you think it's Igbos doing the killings in SE. No worry we go reach every body and then you'll understand what's going on in Nigeria clearly.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by realestate99: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
obynzo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin ohhhhh little boy..... you have a long way to go.
lol, a little boy that has been hitting your flat head with hard truths, look, sometimes one of my favourite activities when I am free is putting flat heads like you in place....... it is a job that must be done so anarchy does not reign supreme.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

You have no point. You never will. embarassed

Hahaha. It's either you're pained or slow. Good night
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by MuchAdo: 3:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

Hahaha. It's either you're pained or slow. Good night

Olodo! Keep consoling yourself. grin

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
realestate99:

lol, a little boy that has been hitting your flat head with hard truths, look, sometimes one of my favourite activities when I am free is putting flat heads like you in place....... it is a job that must be done so anarchy does not reign supreme.

You are really lost...... Oga don't let hatred destroy your life ehnnnn. You even seem worked up
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

Olodo! Keep consoling yourself. grin

The truth is bitter efulefu hahahaha
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Okutanla1: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
caracas:

Same elrufai that posited that igbos own Lagos.....
Same elrufai that gave us the statistics of igbos owning more than 70% of the land in Abuja.....Elrufai hates igbos but can't help but attest to the fact that igbos are the greatest black race on earth....

Quote where el-rufai said igbos own Lagos? I don't care what he has to say about igbo in Abuja. But El- Rufai is in absolutely no position to make such claims about igbos in Lagos. And I know you are lying against him. How can igbos own Lagos when they're not even Indigenous to the place? Who are these igbos that own Lagos and by what measure? Is it the 2 x 2 traders at Ladipo and Alaba, whose combined investments and tax contributions aren't even worth a quarter of what the likes of Dangote and Adenuga pay to the LASG? You people just love flattering yourselves with your lies. Smh.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by MuchAdo: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

The truth is bitter efulefu hahahaha

Olodo! Which truth? Go and face your anarchy-laden yeast... grin

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by bundarina: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

The funny thing is they only wail about Lagos. Don't they have other SW states?
As we know Lagos is a no man's land which have been developed by other regions with Igbos having a major role. Anyday they see Igbos in Ekiti or any other SW states they should report to me.
The way they seek glory of the no man's land is very funny. Despersdos

There are igbo refugees in other Yoruba states. I even saw one in Ondo, but talking about Biafra on the radio, tweeting from Ondo, lolz. Our Lagos, Ondo and all the other Yoruba states are attractive to you, because Yorubas built them and are welcoming.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by adekolaelect(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
dasparrow:
Even if it is, that will soon change because as long as there is free movement of all Nigerians around Nigeria, the problems engulfing other parts of the country will soon get to your area. By the way, fulani are already in Yorubaland. Remember what happened in Igbogolu where Chief Sunday Igboho is from? That is Yorubaland too you know, not just Lagos. Many residents from Igbogolu have fled to Benin Republic for refuge. I saw the video. Fulani herdsmen killed people there and burnt property causing the residents to flee.
point of correction sir not only Fulani Terrorist in Yorubas land also Igbos Terrorist too sir.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by ultiabaz36(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
Won ti bere o... E ma kori buruku yin wa bawa nile Yoruba o.. Don't bring your unfortunate to us here.

Oniduro yin o ni gun crate o

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Johntoye: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Yorubaritua1ist:

Yes including Asians and Americans too. Also,the people mining afonja skulls for rituals are also Ghanaians too
Thank God uno the robbers are Oye igbo...Mr dumb man
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by godisshit(m): 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
The truth is stranger than fiction sometimes. Fulani already have their pet name for their "wife"

[img]https://images./3AQJh0hVKvyy6pnpvwggKF.jpg[/img]

Sirjamo:
Oponu

Who told you that Fulani grabbed our land?

You're just looking for a way to justify what has become of your AfganEASTan
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by greatfucker: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Those Yoruba guys know when to shoot there shot oo make una fear them
As a matter of fact Yoruba tribe are the only tribe that is given buhari shameful government some headache ooo
Remember again those silent and gentle people are the people u need to fear most
Yoruba's know when to shoot there shot make una fear them ooo
Funny enough they are all mature than any other tribe and those tribe are the one that are still holding Nigeria still tomorrow sef
If that tribe are really determine to go that is the end of Nigeria live it or love it ooo
I am a proud Yoruba guy ooo

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by godisshit(m): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
They claim to be Arabs even though Arabs mock them and make fun of them.

LordVoldermort:
Yorubas remain the most logical and reasonable tribe in Africa, funny enough Yorubas don't claim to be Jews

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Kyf1: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ever
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lol. OP is the typical IPOBian. They don't want to own the terrorism, death and destruction they have brought upon themselves in ala Igbo.

They must therefore now try to mock and taint the deserved peace the SW is experiencing to commendation worldwide.

If it pleases you people to lie that peace in the SW has been secured with Yorubas giving away their land to Fulanis then be my guest. At the end of the day the facts are that the SE is now becoming a terror zone while the SW is very peaceful.

We all reap what we sow in life. You reap the 'dividends' of your violent disposition while the Yorubas enjoy the peace their moderate, tolerant and progressive nature accords them. Shikena.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
bundarina:

There are igbo refugees in other Yoruba states. I even saw one in Ondo, bit talking about Biafra on the radio, tweeting from Ondo, lolz. Our Lagos, Ondo and all the other Yoruba states are attractive to you, because Yorubas built them and ate welcoming.

You are the refugees in your land that's why you see a Yoruba becoming a tenant in his land while others run to Benin IDP for refuge. What attracts you to benin.
Igbos have advanced Lagos what could you do in Benin except building idps for your brothers chased away by their Fulani lords. Keep fooling your self. Igbos and other tribes have the same right as yorubas in Lagos the no man's land.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

Olodo! Which truth? Go and face your anarchy-laden yeast... grin

Hahah. Las Las una go follow suit. Igbos will never give in to fulanis like you all have already surrendered. Buses will keep trooping into Lagos from the East and buses from the north to sw bushes and you all can't do shiit than to wail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Governor Otti To Flag-Off Reconstruction Of Aba-Port Harcourt Road / Top Police Chiefs Aided My Escape - Kabiru Sokoto / Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari