Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? (18005 Views)

Inter-ethnic Relationships In Yorubaland. (the Systemic Displacement) / Historical Yorubaland: The Ibadan - Ijaiye War. / I've Always Said That South East Has Always Been The Most Peaceful Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Redcrafton: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2021
Cashsteady:

How daft are you?... First are the Yorubas the one responsible for building those in your regions? Why not hold your governor accountable or just got to aso rock and meet the lifeless modafucker

Number 2 those igbos running to those failed countries like Cambodia India,philliphnes and the rest why Re they running there'? Are those countries sharing border with you or its just how bad your region is..

Please grow your reasoning structures..

Did your governors build Lagos? Why didn't you hold them responsible for Osun, Ekiti and Ogun states?

Haven't you seen how the Ogun IGR has developed Ogun state...? lol

My region pic 1

Your region other than Lagos pic 2

Now which one bad?

Since its one Nigeria today...more buses, even more buses are on their way to Lagos and everywhere..

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by stinechykee: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Psalmistproject:

If I take all your land, where will your next generation stand?

That king must be suffering from acute stupidity with a thick blend of laxity.
Go to India, or Australia, outsiders are not allowed to own a certain percentage of land in a place.

One day China will buy your entire state and evict you people to another country.
Dont mind them,they think Igbos are stupid for protecting and treasuring their Land.By the time Fulani invaders take over their land and turn them into slaves like they did to their kinsmen in Ilorin their eyes will open and they will come to beg Igbos to teach them how to protect Land and inheritance

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by realestate99: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2021
obynzo:

How many people were deported by Fashola? and even at that most of them were not igbos. Even Fashola apologized for his flaw in judgement. I am only answering you because you are a kid clearly with no proper mentorship and no grasp of history.
lol, you keep running from pillar to pole, a trait of a cornered flat head.
Mr man, the summary is you and your lots should leave Lagos and relocate elsewhere like your lots have been threatening, and let us see if Lagos would bleed from your absence.

it is a fatal mistake for a butterfly to assume the duties of a bird.......@ least you should understand that.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2021
Cashsteady:

I live in Ijebu ode in ogun state... We have thousands of igbos everywhere here... Igbos are simply everywhere in the south west and Yes we rights to claim Lagos because it's our region

Igbos will take the opportunity in lands where the people are too lazy reason you see the having positions in you state and having blooming business. There are also thousand of yorubas here where I stay which is not even south west. Btw some on the Igbo in ogun have their businesses in Lagos which they go to daily just like other yorubas go to Lagos to for thirty daily activities.

Because Lagos is in your region doesn't give the right to talk down on others becay others also invest heavily and make the Lagos you make claim to economically viable. Take others out and let's see how the state performs.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Cashsteady(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2021
Redcrafton:

Please grow your reasoning structures..

Did your governors build Lagos? Why didn't you hold them responsible for Osun, Ekiti and Ogun states?

Haven't you seen how the Ogun IGR has developed Ogun state...? lol

My region pic 1

Your region other than Lagos pic...

Now which one bad?

Since it one Nigeria today...more buses, even more buses are on their way to Lagos and everywhere..

Let's compare beautiful places in ibadan and onitsha.... Ibadan by far has more beautiful places compared to any state in the south east. Yeah there are slum part because the city is big and even almost the size of all your own region.. like compare bodija, oluyole, agodi with your onitsha.. onitsha won't stand any fucking chance against those places..

Onitsha that's only beautiful from the top take the camera go down na

Oh so the whole south east is London ABI lol... Should we bring out pictures of aba? Owerri, enugu, abakaliki comes no where near abeokuta when it comes to development... Go to abeokuta and see your people scattered Everywhere

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by MuchAdo: 11:28am On Oct 20, 2021
stinechykee:
Same with me too,I don't expect anything from coward, jealous and envious tribe like you people.Oh you people can be angry like this right,when you people are going from Igbo thread to another to mock them without provocation you never thought that a day like this will come right?? I enjoy seeing you people being tormented seriously

Are you a looonatic Envious of what What is so spectacular about a victim tribe to envy

SW is calm. The yeast is in chaos.

What are we arguing about here Your fellow piggiddiooott mischievously trying to explain why the SW is calm in order to console himself. grin

Pathetic!!!

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Heiterkeit(f): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Yorubas remain the most logical and reasonable tribe in Africa, funny enough Yorubas don't claim to be Jews

Indeed.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by BluntCrazeMan: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2021
ScamHunter:
It started in the NE as Boko Haram, now it's in NW as bandits, now it's starting in SE as Unknown Gunmen. All these have cumulatively led to the death of thousands of soldiers. Now I've been wondering which country survives a war against itself. With three regions at war with Nigeria, commonsense should tell you that the country is in trouble unless something is done and fast.

Is it the SS and NC that won't agitate? As far as I know, even Niger is now mostly under BH cum Bandits so what's left of NC? With the killings in Benue and Plateau, who knows how long before the people there would say enough is enough?

That brings us to the subject of the SW or YorubaLand which is suddenly calm after Sunday Igboho question was settled. I have no doubt that the SW will become the most peaceful region since as far as we know, it is the only region that is ready to succumb and hand over their ancestral land to Fulani without a fight. So, it is actually going to become the most peaceful region. Why don't other regions embrace peace like our SW brethren. After all, Fulani are only interested in land - forest land they've already occupied in YorubaLand. If this peaceful tribe can condone the capture of their territory, why can't all other tribes?

I JUST DEY SENSE SARCASM ALL OVER THIS VERY POST..
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by geemd434: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2021
codemaniacs:

You and redcrafton don't know that the civil war was a major crisis...

Na only yoruba fight Igbo for the civil war
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Crixxx: 11:32am On Oct 20, 2021
MuchAdo:

Are you a looonatic Envious of what What is so spectacular about a victim tribe to envy

SW is calm. The yeast is in chaos.

What are we arguing about here Your fellow piggiddiooott mischievously trying to explain why the SW is calm in order to console himself. grin

Pathetic!!!

It's okay to lie calmly open your nyash and get bleeped. It's no one's business.

Reason why others are land Lords and land owners are tenants in their land.

During the covid season we know the people who went around lynching trucks and stealing bread. It's not just in y'all blood to safe guard your ancestral land.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by TemmyT002(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2021
Shoro leleyi
Lmaoooo
It was making sense at the beginning and then it become extreme foolishness in the end.
If you don't have any reasonable thing to say, just sit down and drink water.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Cashsteady(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

Igbos will take the opportunity in lands where the people are too lazy reason you see the having positions in you state and having blooming business. There are also thousand of yorubas here where I stay which is not even south west. Btw some on the Igbo in ogun have their businesses in Lagos which they go to daily just like other yorubas go to Lagos to for thirty daily activities.

Because Lagos is in your region doesn't give the right to talk down on others becay others also invest heavily and make the Lagos you make claim to economically viable. Take others out and let's see how the state performs.

You not living in the south east either cuz no Yoruba would definitely wanna go there.. you probably in Delta or Edo state or probably the north central but I'm pretty sure it's. Not South East

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by stinechykee: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2021
flokii:
You mean a mod actually pushed this tribal slur against Yorubas to frontpage? Indeed Yorubas have suffered.

Seun Osewa no be so e suppose be o. Yoruba will remain peaceful and diplomatic always regardless of insult and subtle abuses by destructive and regressive entities.
Hope you see how it feels when you evil Yorubas keep on pushing anti-Igbos thread to frontpage while your Yoruba people feast on it.If there is one thing I learn about Igbos,they don't forgive nor forget,no matter how long it takes they will always take their pound of fresh from anybody that hang up against them

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Redcrafton: 11:36am On Oct 20, 2021
Cashsteady:

Let's compare beautiful places in ibadan and onitsha.... Ibadan by far has more beautiful places compared to any state in the south east. Yeah there are slum part because the city is big and even almost the size of all your own region.. like compare bodija, oluyole, agodi with your onitsha.. onitsha won't stand any fucking chance against those places..

Onitsha that's only beautiful from the top take the camera go down na

Oh so the whole south is London ABI lol... Should we bring out pictures of aba? Owerri, enugu, abakaliki comes no where near abeokuta when it comes to development... Go to abeokuta and see your people scattered Everywhere

You gys are know for extreme lies...If not for internet...you would have killed people with you utter lies and propaganda..

Yes every city has slums but none of you cities are better than those in the East, except Lagos...

Now this is your Aba...present any of you cities better than this?

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by RightToReject(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Yorubas remain the most logical and reasonable tribe in Africa, funny enough Yorubas don't claim to be Jews

You unscrupulous citizens from all the different tribes of the country have always been the reason why the country is a mess - and it is even more appalling that you underprivileged ones in this unscrupulous act are the arrowhead in this absurdity.

No, there is nothing logical and reasonable about anyone - it does not matter whether one is Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, or Fulani or whether it is about a national relationship or personal relationship - who lives in peace maintained with servility, that is unhealthy peace. An unhealthy peace is not better than no peace. The absence of war does not always automatically equate to peace.

It is about time for most of you to stop mistaking disingenuousness and feeble-mindedness for diplomacy/maturity/wisdom. And of course, neither contemptuousness nor opportunism equates to bravery and cleverness respectively. The country has a fundamental problem and everyone has a stake to make it better. Enough is enough of all this bigotry, opportunism, self-absorption, and hypocrisy from almost everyone from different parts of the country.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Ten06(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2021
Continue to live in denial until bandits will finished all of you
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by stinechykee: 11:54am On Oct 20, 2021
UselessBuhari:
The OP calmly attracted the excited Sad Wasterners, made them feel at home with the first few lines, then released the bombshell!
Now they are all crying in pains
Am telling you,if the thread is about Igbos those children of hate will troop in and be analysing Igbo region by now.They will be telling you how South East have turned to Yeastaninstan bla bla but thank God it's all about them
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by MuchAdo: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2021
Crixxx:

It's okay to lie calmly open your nyash and get bleeped. It's no one's business.

Reason why others are land Lords and land owners are tenants in their land.

During the covid season we know the people who went around lynching trucks and stealing bread. It's not just in y'all blood to safe guard your ancestral land.

You are just yarning dust. You definitely have run out of ideas. grin

The SW is calm to the glory of God. We thank God for our proactive governors and Amotekun.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by stinechykee: 12:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Redcrafton:

So just because the SE started after ESN was formed to reduce the attacks by killer herdsmen,they became unsafe?

Post instances where there was a fight or crisis between other tribes and Igbso in SE?

In your peaceful SW, there has been the following crisis...

1. Yorubas Vs Hausas, at Sagamu

2. Yorubas VS Hausas , at Idi Araba Lagos

3. Yoruas vs Hausas in Agility Ketu

4. Yorubas Vs HAusa at Mile 12

5. Yorubas Vs Ijaws, at Ajegunle Lagos

6. Yorubas Vs Hausa at Fagba Lagos

7. Yorubas Vs Hausas, at Ile Ife

8. Yorubas Vs Fulanis, at Ibarapa

9. Yorubs Vs Hausas at Ibadan

Etc
Etc

So why are you guys always lying to demonize other people?

I have not seen any major crisis between the Yorubas and Igbos, yet...but you guys call Igbos out everyday.

Why...
Thank you my brother for your highlights and also for putting the record straight for posterity sake.They always envy and jealous of Igbos because they knows that they are no match to great and successful Igbos that is why they will leave the tribes that attack them almost everyday to peaceful Igbos that only want a peaceful environment and almost mind their businesses

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by stinechykee: 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
solidmyk:

Werey
Which of the forest have you visited, the problem with you people will take years to be solved.
You people suffer from low self esteem judging from how obsessed you're with the Yorubas
See who is calling Igbos obsessed.Who doesn't know that it is you people that is always obsessed with Igbos that is why you people jump from one thread to another trolling Igbos around because of Biafra ish.Any thread that carries IPOB/ESN or UGM you children of hate will land and start insulting and mocking Igbos now Igbos are paying you people back in your own coin you people have started crying as usual.Coward people

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 20, 2021
Redcrafton:

Being cunning is not a good trait.

Would you like to have a cunning friend?
Yes, If he is loyal to me.
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Das1mama: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Just here to read lies..., i'm joking o. Awon Oniro
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by flokii: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
stinechykee:
Hope you see how it feels when you evil Yorubas keep on pushing anti-Igbos thread to frontpage while your Yoruba people feast on it.If there is one thing I learn about Igbos,they don't forgive nor forget,no matter how long it takes they will always take their pound of fresh from anybody that hang up against them

Fvck off my mentions

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by drlateef: 12:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
ScamHunter:
It started in the NE as Boko Haram, now it's in NW as bandits, now it's starting in SE as Unknown Gunmen. All these have cumulatively led to the death of thousands of soldiers. Now I've been wondering which country survives a war against itself. With three regions at war with Nigeria, commonsense should tell you that the country is in trouble unless something is done and fast.

Is it the SS and NC that won't agitate? As far as I know, even Niger is now mostly under BH cum Bandits so what's left of NC? With the killings in Benue and Plateau, who knows how long before the people there would say enough is enough?

That brings us to the subject of the SW or YorubaLand which is suddenly calm after Sunday Igboho question was settled. I have no doubt that the SW will become the most peaceful region since as far as we know, it is the only region that is ready to succumb and hand over their ancestral land to Fulani without a fight. So, it is actually going to become the most peaceful region. Why don't other regions embrace peace like our SW brethren. After all, Fulani are only interested in land - forest land they've already occupied in YorubaLand. If this peaceful tribe can condone the capture of their territory, why can't all other tribes?

Senseless talk.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
realestate99:

lol, you keep running from pillar to pole, a trait of a cornered flat head.
Mr man, the summary is you and your lots should leave Lagos and relocate elsewhere like your lots have been threatening, and let us see if Lagos would bleed from your absence.

it is a fatal mistake for a butterfly to assume the duties of a bird.......@ least you should understand that.

You are a child. Without grasp of History. If you are a courageous bastard, try and hold on an igbo man on the road. if you survive that tale then thank God. Be a man and don't hide under a PC or laptop or a cybercafe on 200 naira ticket to spread hate speech
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by caracas: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ttalk:

You are such a useless irritant who see, think and dream about SW all your life.

Your attempt to disparage SW is well noted and would be treated hot as you present it. If you lack decorum, why not limit it to your cursed village and stop all these shamefull display.

The fact that SW has not been as volatile as other region shows that the Nationality is different from other region forced together by Lugard. All other irrelevant jab about SW succumbing to Fulani invasion is just an attempt to ridicle a region that is ahead of your generation in every aspect.

It would be better to focus your energy on people that designated you as terrorist, people that daily tag you as dot in a circle and El rufai that mock the entire 5 States of the East as inconsequential.
Same elrufai that posited that igbos own Lagos.....
Same elrufai that gave us the statistics of igbos owning more than 70% of the land in Abuja.....Elrufai hates igbos but can't help but attest to the fact that igbos are the greatest black race on earth....

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by AlexB300: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
ScamHunter:

which kind stupid post be this??

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by caracas: 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ttalk:

You are such a useless irritant who see, think and dream about SW all your life.

Your attempt to disparage SW is well noted and would be treated hot as you present it. If you lack decorum, why not limit it to your cursed village and stop all these shamefull display.

The fact that SW has not been as volatile as other region shows that the Nationality is different from other region forced together by Lugard. All other irrelevant jab about SW succumbing to Fulani invasion is just an attempt to ridicle a region that is ahead of your generation in every aspect.

It would be better to focus your energy on people that designated you as terrorist, people that daily tag you as dot in a circle and El rufai that mock the entire 5 States of the East as inconsequential.
Same elrufai that posited n inferred igbos own n developed Lagos....
Same Elrufai that gave us the statistic that igbos own more than 70% of the land in Abuja......
It is true that Elrufai hates igbos , but he can't help but attest to the fact that the igbos are the greatest black race on earth.....
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by tctrills: 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
ScamHunter:

I can imagine how you felt when this thoughts came to your mind. You felt you just struck gold and couldn't wait to share it on nairaland.
I guess you are Igbo. Most Igbo have lots of commonsense and they think before they post. But some of you keep making us look rash aND foolish online.

Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Anthony000: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Covidodo:

Let me burst your bubble..
You village irritants can burn to smithereens for all we care .
No one here gives a Bleep about you .
I pray you get your Beerfraud so we can stay away from you parasitic osu terrorists forever .

Like Boko Haram like Ipod cheesy grin
My happiness is that fulani are teaching u on the language u understand grin grin
Re: Is Yorubaland The Most Peaceful Region In Nigeria Now? by Igboid: 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
ScamHunter:

But since the people surrendered their land as Femi Adesina suggested, there is NOW peace in all YorubaLand. Why don't other tribes imitate our peaceful Yoruba neighbors?

Well put. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Al Mustapha Freed / FG To Sign $7 Billion Contract For Mambila Power Plant This Month!! / Wamakko To Service Chiefs, IGP: Resign Now For Dereliction Of Duties

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86