Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material (99296 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Ronnnie: 8:42am On Oct 21, 2021
bigpicture001:

Did I mention money help u get a woman to stay..? At least it gets you the women....

Well, if u want to continue to deceive your self about exactly what women lives most, then continue to deceive your self....
No matter how rich you are,she will surely meet someone richer some day...
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by OdenKelechi(m): 9:37am On Oct 21, 2021
Mumu, you didn't read the whole thing....She made it up, it didn't happen
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by luskysylver(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2021
MAYBE THE GUY WOULD HAVE FELT INTIMIDATED
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by zomby(m): 11:24am On Oct 21, 2021
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!

Just because you choose to use Uber doesn’t mean you don’t have a car or can’t afford a car.
I take Uber 90% of the time if I’m going to the mainland…and thank God, I’m blessed.

Reasons for using Uber:
You don’t have a car
Your driver isn’t available
You are going to be drinking
You don’t want to stress yourself or your car
Your car isn’t available
You’re going to the airport (traveling)
It is going to rain

Na only an uninformed individual will automatically thinks that you don’t have a car because you choose to use Uber.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by lookingfly: 11:56am On Oct 21, 2021
She doesn't want the guy to be "wealt struck" grin
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Orlatunday11(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2021
[b][/b]Niceone...100yardsofwife material.
But next time u cn mayb tell him not to worry
Excuss urself let him go and go get ur car.
U saved him a thousand and also humble urself for
him
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Who says he doesn't have a car Maybe en car dey mechanic grin
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
Did she need to share this on soc media?

How is this one wife material if she cant treat matters in confidence?

Funny how irresponsible people who have never been married on this forum are now experts at deciding which hoe is a wife material, lobbish. angry
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by MisterKennedy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

I don't feel intelligent. I AM INTELLIGENT! smiley

If your dumbass self weren't slow and senseless, the post would've made sense to you.

Mariah baby don't mind him just ignore him. It's pointless arguing with some people.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by MisterKennedy(m): 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

I don't feel intelligent. I AM INTELLIGENT! smiley

If your dumbass self weren't slow and senseless, the post would've made sense to you.

You are intelligent Mariah. And I love you and I respect you. Don't let any bitter soul make you feel different.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by MisterKennedy(m): 7:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
khiaa:

Sweetie, no guy should want a stupid girl like her. The polite thing to do is offer him a ride home in her car. Imagine wasting time, money and her gas on making another trip from the Uber to pick up her car. That girl is stuck on stupid and glued to dumb. grin

Baby you're very correct. Thank God not all girls think and act the same. I've been reading your comments for quite some time now and I love your philosophy and mindset.

I love people who tell it like it is without fear of being hated or disliked.

I really love and respect your frame of mind

I really would love to connect with you outside Nairaland so we'll get to know ourselves better.

I've been wanting to chat with you for some time now but I've been nervous about it. Yesterday I even sent you some messages here on Nairaland but you didn't reply.

I hope you'll reply this time dear.

If I can be friends with you then that will be the sweetest part of this year for me.

Please send me a message on WhatsApp or call me 08100553547

Please dear, I'll be anticipating your reply.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Run along Patrick.
I don't have the patience to tolerate you. smiley
So funny you don't know who you dy quote,its the same boy with the Monika thatkillbrokehoes,he has more than fifty registered accounts here.I started ignoring this Monika of his when I found out he was the one,don't be surprised he's even cool with you with one of his numerous monikas.Obviously he has issues to deal with and I pray he finds peace.From now on observe every Monika that unnecessarily attack you,we are his target here.He does not hate you,he's just one of those guys that loves in a toxic way.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Justiceleague1: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2021
deraamarks:

Nope. You are the dumb bitch. Go and read the whole thread and find out that it did not happen. I only made it up. I joined naira land after so many years to come tell you how stupid you are for just believing anything you see. Asiwin. Goodbye and keep being the idiot that you are.
Chai!!! See as dem disgrace flokii ooo!!!! Chai!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.