Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,026 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material (99299 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by mejai(m): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nonsense girl
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by mariahAngel(f): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2021
StiImaticOG:
where is your sense undecided

You need good dickin' to activate your brain cells

Send me a PM . Don't be shy kiss

That is the only thing you're good at? Woah!
No wonder you have nothing upstairs. cheesy

You know what though? You're at least better than those dumb-asses that liked your dumb posts. smiley

8 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by StiImaticOG: 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

That is the only thing you're good at? Woah!
No wonder you have nothing upstairs. cheesy

You know what though? You're at least better than dumb-ass that liked your dumb posts. smiley
clown grin

I like you though, you seem calm and slow to anger smiley

Have a nice day kiss

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by mariahAngel(f): 12:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
StiImaticOG:
clown grin

I like you though, you seem calm and slow to anger smiley

Have a nice day kiss

Have a nice day yourself. smiley

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
khiaa:

Sweetie, no guy should want a stupid girl like her. The polite thing to do is offer him a ride home in her car. Imagine wasting time, money and her gas on making another trip from the Uber to pick up her car. That girl is stuck on stupid and glued to dumb. grin

I rather think she trying to leave his ego intact, some guys might feel humbled to know their crush or gf to be is doing better than them

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by bigpicture001: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Don't be deceived... That girl still can't date that guy. The kinda thing happened to me..

My ex coms t my place to follow me drag indomie 300naira.. and small Coke for four months....

I thought sh was aokay with my modest life as she is supposed to be earning 15k monthly by way of the job she told me she does in a lab...

Las Las.... After four month wen she tire, she told the truth that she owns her firm.. okay we continue, but in the long run.. she still ran away because of no too much money around me,.... Even dou progress don start to show my side..

Lesson: women can never stay in a relationship without much money in it... Those that try it are old and are desperate cuz of age..

Don't allow any lady deceive u... Money is all they care about! Not talk, eloquent, handsome, loving, communicating, gentle man who is also working...

For them , money supercede these things

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
She's definitely naive and silly. She has not met some mentally unstable guys before.

This is possible after the first couple of dates, not after the first date

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself
Nigerian ehn! So in your twisted sense, you think a lie as being indicative of humility? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:
It is not worth being with someone you can't be yourself with.
Yep! undecided

That is the first sign that all is not starting well with with "relationship". Was she planning to sell her car after that or never have to drive it with him around or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Nigerian ehn! So in your twisted sense, you think a lie as being indicative of humility? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's not a lie, she tryna shield his ego

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by crackhaus: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
First of all, y'all need to understand that the story NEVER happened. cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
It's not a lie, she tryna shield his ego
She owns a car and even drove it to her date, but she posed as though she did not - that is what a lie is. undecided

If his ego is shielded by this one lie. Imagine how many other lies she will have to tell to continue boosting and the relationship.. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
She owns a car and even drove it to her date, but she posed as though she did not - that is what a lie is. undecided

Not necessarily, it's just your interpretation
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Not necessarily, it's just your interpretation
My interpretation? undecided
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy wink cheesy cheesy wink

Also, If his ego is shielded by this one lie. Imagine how many other lies she will have to tell to continue boosting and the relationship undecided
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by mariahAngel(f): 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2021
crackhaus:
First of all, y'all need to understand that the story NEVER happened. cheesy

Let's assume it happened... undecided

It can happen.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by mariahAngel(f): 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yep! undecided

That is the first sign that all is not starting well with with "relationship". Was she planning to sell her car after that or never have to drive it with him around or what? undecided

She would probably wait till the right time to let him know she has a car.
What a poor mentality. cheesy
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by crackhaus: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Let's assume it happened... undecided

It can happen.
Someone who really owns a car will NOT leave it parked in a public place, only to go home and take Taxify to come back to pick it up because of man.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:
She would probably wait till the right time to let him know she has a car.
What a poor mentality. cheesy
Right time indeed. undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
My interpretation? undecided
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy wink cheesy cheesy wink

Also, If his ego is shielded by this one lie. Imagine how many other lies she will have to tell to continue boosting and the relationship undecided

This doesn't necessarily have to be a lie, some guys might be bothered in their minds that the lady they tryna date is financially more buoyant than them
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
This doesn't necessarily have to be a lie, some guys might be bothered in their minds that the lady they tryna date is financially more buoyant than them
A lie is a lie... no matter how many excuses you throw at it and how you try to rationalize it in your mind, it remains an untruth. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:05pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A lie is a lie... no matter how many excuses you throw at it and how you try to rationalize it in your mind, it remains an untruth. undecided

Toor yaayi

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by mariahAngel(f): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
crackhaus:

Someone who really owns a car will NOT leave it parked in a public place, only to go home and take Taxify to come back to pick it up because of man.

No dey do over sense every time na. cheesy

Sometimes, just dey try go with the flow. No dey over analyze things as long as you no dey there na. undecided

Any of these could've happened:

-She could've arrived at the date first and parked her car in the parking lot.
-She could've met the guy there, liked him, then played low to know more what he's about.
-And so on.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by mariahAngel(f): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Right time indeed. undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's funny when you laugh. cheesy
You hardly do.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by crackhaus: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

No dey do over sense every time na. cheesy

Sometimes, just dey try go with the flow sometimes. No dey over analyze things as long as you no dey there na. undecided

Any of these could've happened:

-She could've arrived at the date first and parked her car in the parking lot.
-She could've met the guy there, liked him, then played low to know more what he's about.
-And so on.
Lol, okay.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by VlamesIffect(f): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
You should be real. What if he also had a better car than yours but decided not to drive that day.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2021
She should have given him a lift and dropped him off. Which one is the merry-go-rounding again?

That one no say make he no cheat on you. Men? Fear them.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Blackdisciple(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2021
And what is the thread about..?
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Skillsnigeria: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
Hmmm
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by KIDfurniture(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
One of them.. they don't want any man to enjoy life .
This one go build house & disguise as tenant while she receive the rent money from husband. Nigerian women are heartless. They have all join witchcraft

Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.