Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material (99295 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by oyinda1599(f): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!
Romance section is where you see this one spewing thrash, your mates are in politics section giving their reasonable submit... Olodo cannot even properly evaluate what that lady meant.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Oracleforce: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
The go dey hides a lot of things for her intending husband...see wastage...she allow him to hire Uber and she then come to carry Bolt.
Thank God say some bad boys no come steal her car before she come back..her eyes for clear ...

I dated some like before, and the car she was driving Nah loan car that she is paying bit by bit.

Relationship and marriage here Nah scam
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by 8stargeneral: 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2021
Munzy14:

At all...grin

Senseless action by her...Be yourself, who go love you, go love you for who you are.
sure
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Good question! A delusion shared by some, it seems.. undecided

it's not a delusion. but broadly defined is a stable woman life partner that can be asset to a man (not a distraction) and help raise a family and well balanced children. the exact nature of how you define this this depends on the individual man, values, social status, life goals etc etc etc.

One of the worst decisions a man can make in life is to choose the wrong life partner for him
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2021
deramarks:
Nope. You are the dumb bitch. Go and read the whole thread and find out that it did not happen. I only made it up. I joined naira land after so many years to come tell you how stupid you are for just believing anything you see. Asiwin. Goodbye and keep being the idiot that you are.

I fall for this your face o. Looking natural; simple & attractive. To my kind, your look is million times better than Beyonce's.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
perambulator:
It's not a delusion. but broadly defined is a stable life partner that can be asset [/b]to a man [b](not a distraction) and help raise a family and well balanced children. the exact nature of how you define this this depends on the individual man, values, social status, life goals etc etc etc.
But in the Nigerian case, "wife material" is not individual but an idea shared amongst many men, hence the reason why I tag it a delusion really. undecided
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by BluntCrazeMan: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

Rated R @RatedRestrictid:

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."
Ok..
Let me assume that the guy doesn't have a car..
If he gets to later find out that the lady had a car,, and if he get to later know what this lady did on that day,, he would feel ashamed deep inside his legs
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by dododawa1: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Good question! A delusion shared by some, it seems.. undecided
am not an English person, please break it down in Nigeria English, thanks.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by seyz91(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Amen!
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But in the Nigerian case, "wife material" is not individual but an idea shared amongst many men, hence the reason why I tag it a delusion really. undecided

Well for example a woman who sleeps around isnt classified as wife material because her man can never know peace and will be ridiculed amongst his peers. A man who doesnt have peace at home cannot focus on his work. Also we have a saying in yoruba land, "if you dont want to know your mothers past dont enter politics" what this translates to is if you marry a woman who sleeps around, you are limiting your success or celing because the more successful you get the more your (her) skeletons will be exposed and you ridiculed publicly, not only you but also your children and you know children are brutal!!!

So some of these generalizations have basis
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by cinoedhunter: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

Iseeee
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by BluntCrazeMan: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
The girl na better pikin. Some sour guys will still condemn her actions
She herself cannot continue living a lie.
She knew she lied to the guy..
Just because she doesn't want to puncture his ego.
Can such a lady cope with me at my lowest moments?
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by kenex4ever(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
It is better for a woman to remain unmarried than to have to rope herself in lies in order to get married. undecided

Na people like you go run come Nairaland dey complain say woman deceived you . undecided

Na u sabi
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Visitobilive(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
If this measure what a wife material means good for you...
For me just be yourself ...
Why not tell the guy not to bother about it
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
perambulator:
1. Well for example a woman who sleeps around isnt classified as wife material because her man can never know peace and will be ridiculed amongst his peers. A man who doesnt have peace at home cannot focus on his work.

2. Also we have a saying in yoruba land, "if you dont want to know your mothers past dont enter politics" what this translates to is if you marry a woman who sleeps around, the more successful you get the more your skeletons will be exposed and you ridiculed, not only you but also your children and you know children are brutal!!!

So some of these generalizations have basis
1. And how many of those very same men don't end up with the same sort of women you described there? undecided

2. Yet, so many of these men eventually find themselves entering into politics at one level or the other. undecided

So? undecided
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Banupe(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
Still trying to get d concept of the story sad sad

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
kenex4ever:
Na u sabi
Make we wait see now...one dey you too go come tell us story say na woman deceive you. Romance and Family sections are regularly filled with those kind of sob stories. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. And how many of those very same men don't end up with the same sort of women you described there? undecided

2. Yet, so many of these men eventually find themselves entering into politics at one level or the other. undecided

So? undecided

How many of them are at the very top? I am not talking about drug dealers and yahoo boys. How many men at the very top have a scandalous wife? Men with scandalous wives are mid level or below. Having said that, dont use the calibre of people in Nigerian politics as a benchmark. You might do ok but you will not get to the peak if your wife is scandalous.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
perambulator:
How many of them are at the very top? I am not talking about drug dealers and yahoo boys. How many men at the very top have a scandalous wife? Men with scandalous wives are mid level or below. Having said that, dont use the calibre of people in Nigerian politics as a benchmark.
Top ke? We are only here contemplating the idea of "wife material" abeg. undecided

The main here is after all the talk, many of the same men end up married to the very same kind of women they regarded as non- wife-material, do they not? undecided
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by BRATISLAVA: 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Pataricatering:
exactly- the way Nigerian men describe how they are the breadwinners you would think all women go to school , finish university and then go to their fathers house to rest and relax while waiting for their breadwinner to come get them .

Not only the men have bought into that narrative, it seems. There are some prominent female monikers fighting for the narrative.

Too many people believe a lady can't have a car, and if she does she must be egotistic. Then who are all the young ladies driving cars? They always want a woman who will meet them at their level, desire to be such a woman, and yet they see a prime example of it and it is still offending them. What do these people really want?

The kinds of comments we see on the forum are a reflection of something deeply wrong with the populace.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Top ke? We are only here contemplating the idea of "wife material" abeg. undecided

you asked! if you want to be among the multitude, i.e you came, you lived , you died, did nothing spectacular with your life i.e you are a nobody and have no plans to be anything in life, then marry anybody but if you want to rise to the top or be a somebody, or just have the respect of your peers and friends, then , pick your wife carefully.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nonexisting1: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:
It is not worth being with someone you can't be yourself with.
Only few people will understand this post, the rest will abuse the writer.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
perambulator:
You asked! if you want to be among the multitude, i.e you came, you lived , you died, did nothing spectacular with your life i.e you are a nobody and have no plans to be anything in life, then marry anybody but if you want to rise to the top or be a somebody, or just have the respect of your peers and friends, then , pick your wife carefully.
I didn't ask how many of then end up at the top. I asked how many men go on to marry many of the same women who they considered none wife-material and still end up entering into politics at the end of the day. This to prove that these ideas are nothing but shard delusions that mean nothing at the end even to those who suggest they hold to them. undecided
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Aganju849: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

Rated R @RatedRestrictid:

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."

Yeahgrin

The kind babe wey go build house for your back, and still make you live inside the house and pay rent on top
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I didn't ask how many of then end up at the top. I asked how many men go on to marry many of the same women who they considered none wife-material and still end up entering into politics at the end of the day. This to prove that these ideas are nothing but shard delusions that mean nothing at the end even to those who suggest they hold to them. undecided

perhaps what I should say is anybody can marry anybody but there is a difference between marrying a woman and marrying a wife. That you married a woman does not mean you married a wife!!!! You dont become a wife simply because you are married if you dont have the mindset of a wife. I guess that is where the whole wife material thing comes from. Not all women are wives.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by jclassiq(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2021
What an idiot mentality. So you automatically assumed he will feel bad cos you own a car? Why will he feel bad, is he evil?
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Michaelota: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2021
This one is nowhere near wife material, why didn't she come out plain that she has a car and then drop him?? Until he made him waste money for Uber.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by micxwell(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

It's a cruise bro. She said it that it's a lie.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by mariahAngel(f): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Only few people will understand this post, the rest will abuse the writer.

Thank you. cheesy

...and the bloody simpletons didn’t disappoint. grin
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by MummyD2020(f): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2021
See them, always fighting. Be arguing as if its the end of the world. They will just something, everybody will turn to prof over night.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by davidadenrele: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

So you want to tell me and the world that as a guy you will allow a girl you asked out on a first date to take you home on her ride, tell me another lie and I believe you, where's you self worth your and your ego being a guy?? Except you don't have a shame you will rather stylish turned down the offer for free ride and tell her you will be fine as you have already order for Uber to take you home. Atleast to keep your self worth as bobo.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by mariahAngel(f): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

The thing is, being sensible means you find it so hard to believe another person can lack common sense.

True.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.