Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material (99297 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by J2381: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

Let's assume it happened... undecided

It can happen.
"Assumption is the mother of all fvck ups".
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by richardmba(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2021
Don't confuse stupidity with being a wife material. She's a dumb mofo.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by EndRape2(f): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2021
Mumu lady, this one do not have sense, me that will enter my car, and wave at him, let him go enter his Keke or okada, I will even drive pass him why he is on Keke .

Nonsense and mumu idiot.

uote author=Tajbol4splend post=106899016]No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

Rated R @RatedRestrictid:

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."[/quote]
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by obiscent(m): 9:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!

Bros calm down na where her brain fit carry her reach
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by EmmyCC: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
She later tweeted that it didn't happen nah.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by dalass(f): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!

Amen oh

She must have experienced many guys who will feel somehow (inferiority complex) that his date (an ordinary woman) has a car while he didn't.

Did the guy complain to you thàt he couldn't afford the Uber ride? Which one is waste of money? undecided

Poverty stricken minds everywhere kiss
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by kenex4ever(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Make we wait see now...one dey you too go come tell us story say na woman deceive you. Romance and Family sections are regularly filled with those kind of sob stories. undecided
You know my gender??

Na u sabi
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
kenex4ever:
You know my gender??

Na u sabi
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

He didn't want the guy to feel inferior.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by flokii: 10:10pm On Oct 20, 2021
deramarks:

Nope. You are the dumb bitch. Go and read the whole thread and find out that it did not happen. I only made it up. I joined naira land after so many years to come tell you how stupid you are for just believing anything you see. Asiwin. Goodbye and keep being the idiot that you are.

Sorry o..
Why will you sef be making up such lies? e no gel now.
You're not a dumb bltch ok, I take that back.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by ledaman: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:

So, why are you triggered by a simple post you just couldn't understand? cheesy

My posts are not meant for slow minded simpletons like you because no matter how hard y'all try, they'll never make sense to y'all.
I beg no vex, some people are naturally stupid to comprehend simple sentence.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by honourwealth(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

Sense no go kill you
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by DEMARCO1: 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."

It doesn't make sense to me..trying to be humble but economically foolish..and also being a liar in a polite way belittled the young man..it would have been better she told him about her Car but gave him the Wheels to drive himself home..then takeover from there..She ain't no wife material..this type would own a Duplex somewhere and be pretending with you in your One Room..
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by bigpicture001: 11:04pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ronnnie:

It's this kind of advise that makes guys do dubious things just to get money thinking it will make a woman love you more....and this is very WRONG...
I know girls whose guys are stinkingly rich but still cheat on them.
Am not saying don't hustle to be rich but do it for yourself and not to get or keep a woman....
Make una drop that mentality...

Did I mention money help u get a woman to stay..? At least it gets you the women....

Well, if u want to continue to deceive your self about exactly what women lives most, then continue to deceive your self....
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by duduade: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

So she suppose drive the guy to hin house then head to her house
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2021
bigpicture001:
Did I mention money help u get a woman to stay..? At least it gets you the women....

Well, if u want to continue to deceive your self about exactly what women lives most, then continue to deceive your self....
Money does not get you to women but only buys you a bit of her attention.

When your money is gone, her attention shifts off of you and onto the next mugu wiling to pay for a bit of her attention. undecided

Stop living a fools existence! undecided

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by caesymore(m): 11:25pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

Redpiller... too bad knowing you feel you are right. embarassed
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by bigpicture001: 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Money does not get you to women but only buys you a bit of her attention. When that time slot is over, that woman abandons you for the next mugu wiling to pay for a bit of her attention. undecided

Bro are you from planet Mars... let's stop twisting this fact... Money buyz u a woman just like a fridge in your house!

Women are commodities just like cup and stoves.. it's just that they breathe... Yes ! You might say it's a cruel thing to say.. but relying on money too much to radiate thier love makes them an item which can be gotten off the shelf at ShopRite.....

Huzzle and buy yourself one....
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
bigpicture001:
Bro are you from planet Mars... let's stop twisting this fact... Money buyz u a woman just like a fridge in your house!

Women are commodities just like cup and stoves.. it's just that they breathe... Yes ! You might say it's a cruel thing to say.. but relying on money too much to radiate thier love makes them an item which can be gotten off the shelf at ShopRite.....

Huzzle and buy yourself one....
And this sort of reasoning is why these same women use you and then dump you like used toilet paper for the next mugu on the block ... no remorse. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by cococandy(f): 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
khiaa:

Sweetie, no guy should want a stupid girl like her. The polite thing to do is offer him a ride home in her car. Imagine wasting time, money and her gas on making another trip from the Uber to pick up her car. That girl is stuck on stupid and glued to dumb. grin

It does sound dumb but yes many guys (Nigerian specifically) would want to be with her. She acted according to social expectations on women in her community. Women are expected to do well but not better than the man.

If indeed she drove him home that night, he would have been on NL the very next day asking xtupid questions like “is it okay to date a girl who is financially better off than you?”

And his fellow dumbasses would jump in to tell him how she will inevitably disrespect him because she has a car and he doesn’t. Something informed her actions as dumb as they may be.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
DEMARCO1:

It doesn't make sense to me..trying to be humble but economically foolish..and also being a liar in a polite way belittled the young man..it would have been better she told him about her Car but gave him the Wheels to drive himself home..then takeover from there.. She ain't no wife material..this type would own a Duplex somewhere and be pretending with you in your One Room..

Why would she need to do that?
Explain

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by bigpicture001: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And this sort of reasoning is why these same women use you and then dump you like used toilet paper for the next mugu on the block ... no remorse. lipsrsealed

Stay there and be forming gentle man so that ladies will call u good man.... I speak from alot of observed experiences all around the world and including Naija......

Over the years I have dated good girls, bad girls, fun seeking girls, churchy girls, rich girls by parents, rich girls by self, academically exceptionally good girls, unintelligent ones... Very beautiful and quite not beautiful girl......

In all after the third girl, I began an experiment to be nice, good in bed, communicate regular, be funny, be intelligent to them , be focus driven to them, be churchy, loving of course I am tall, charming with smooth talk etc... It only gave me thier attention and sex for some time... And in the end all these girls did same thing.... They all ran away , running after guyz with bigger money even dou they don't posses half there qualities listed...

Now times changed, money came, one by one they are all coming back both purpursefully and some with style.. for those that said no sex till marriage, we have bleeped now, and all of them , I mean all bent thier policies to accommodate the now wealthier me...

And you come here to say soothing words about women so just to gain cheap praise by them.. guy grow up... Mind you all these girls I dated we're almost from very different tribes and such...

Now I know ur next line of defence will be to look for a non existent fault and say it's me... I laff...... Well, u go later know sha
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On Oct 20, 2021
cococandy:
If indeed she drove him home that night, he would have been on NL the very next day asking xtupid questions like “is it okay to date a girl who is financially better off than you?”

And his fellow dumbasses would jump in to tell him how she will inevitably disrespect him because she has a car and he doesn’t. Something informed her actions as dumb as they may be.
ROFLMAO
grin wink cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by mariahAngel(f): 12:07am On Oct 21, 2021
ledaman:
I beg no vex, some people are naturally stupid to comprehend simple sentence.

Fortunately, very few comprehensive minds like yours make it a bit less painful to endure the level of stupidity...
Thankfully, we don’t have to pretend to be foolish to fit in. Yeah? undecided
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by bewla(m): 12:15am On Oct 21, 2021
Davash222:

some time it's good to apply wisdom then to use deplomecy
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by mentored: 12:28am On Oct 21, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."

It depends on your intentions. But you will be judges
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by cococandy(f): 12:52am On Oct 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin wink cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Truly Funny but I didn’t lie though grin
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by cooooooks(m): 4:19am On Oct 21, 2021
It is entirely possible that she projected her own judgement onto him.

mariahAngel:
It is not worth being with someone you can't be yourself with.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 21, 2021
mariahAngel:

Person wey go get go get.
I no get patience to dey s'alaye.
cheesy
I cut to the chase.
Lol...those guys are slow...she has to pretend to be someone else(below who she really is)just not to bruise his ego so it's not worth it...wait sef...why I dey explain give you wey understand wetin you type?

Anyway what she did was nice though. I also still feel she could have dropped him off too. Might bruise his ego but would make him realise he needs to hustle more...

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by FKMagazine(m): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

At least, she's humble and wise
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kingrefreshed: 6:59am On Oct 21, 2021
Pataricatering:

there are a number of problems with your point of view on this issue.

1- you don't mind a woman who lies to you - already the foundation for a dishonest relationship

2 - you have an extremely fragile ego- you would take decisions to protect your ego at any cost even if the decisions are senseless - this is the bane of many egotistic men .

3 - you will NEVER wish for any success for your wife that will pass or near your own

4- means you can actually sabotage your wife if she is making progress close to yours just so you can feel like a man

5 - I feel sorry for any woman who marries you .

All you pointed out was opposite of who I am actually and I was laughing out loud while reading these ridiculous post you made here hahahahaha.

Now let me square you.

1. The Lady didn't want to play with the man's ego. By telling him she came with a car because here in Nigeria majority of men here see's a lady who owns a car at a you get age as either a runs girl or a lady into something immoral and some people also frowns at ladies having cars at a younger age. I'm very sure you're one of them.

2. Maybe since it her first date with the guy, did you allow your brains to think also that maybe the lady who I assume might be financially stable didn't want to let the guy know she's rich and would want them to completely know each other first well before she tells him of all she got? Some men do that. I appear very simple on their first Date with a lady and as time progresses they let you know Completely who they are and I am sure you have heard about that before right?

3. The Lady clearly stated her reason. "She didn't want the guy to feel bad" that's why she joined him in the Taxi then came back to pick her car. This is her first Date with this man and she's playing Smart. That's what she's supposed to do!!!!! She would want to know if the guy is genuinely interested in her for who she is and not for what she has.

4. Most of us here might have been in that situation where you took a girlfriend out with some friends and you don't have enough money,then your new girlfriend or friend just slide her atm to us underneath the table to pay for food or beer or she slides a Chunk of huge cash to you without anyone else knowing because she knew you don't have enough money on you. This lady have shown shes that type. She can support her husband and still respects him.

5. Lastly, from what you said in your number one point. I wouldn't mind a woman who lies to me. My question is did the lady Lie to him?? That's the question. Through out what you read on the post. Did the guy ask the lady about owning a car and the lady lied.

She just didn't want to puncture his new Man's ego because she's just getting to know who he is that's why she was so humble to join him in the Cab. Later I'm very sure she will eventually let him know she has a car and other things.

It's normal,it's not rocket science my friend.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by mariahAngel(f): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2021
DominusPrime:

Lol...those guys are slow...she has to pretend to be someone else(below who she really is)just not to bruise his ego so it's not worth it...wait sef...why I dey explain give you wey understand wetin you type?

Anyway what she did was nice though. I also still feel she could have dropped him off too. Might bruise his ego but would make him realise he needs to hustle more...

Slow is an understatement! cheesy
The shocking part is the amount of likes the dumb comments got....tells you the amount of super slow simpletons the forum is filled with. cheesy
...and when they can't make meaning out of a simple post, instead of them to move on, they become so angry at the poster for making them feel so dumb because in their simple dumbass minds, it is your fault for not breaking it down into ABC the way their super slow dumbass selves could understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.