Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material (99298 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Metrofox(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2021
girl's just a stupid narcissist, what it means is she's not even interested in pursuing a relationship with a guy just because she's 'higher' than he is and she couldn't wait to run online to rant about her perceived higher social status waiting for her ego to get massaged

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by MsCassano(f): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Money wey him no suppose spend

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by KingOfAmebo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

Rated R @RatedRestrictid:

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."

"Please stop confusing our already confused confusion, Is it not the guy that is gentleman enough to order a ride for his date that is suppose to be a husband material or a babe that is pretending not to own a car as a wife material?". - Village People spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by ednut1(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lies
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by J2381: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2021
StiImaticOG:
you are now feeling intelligent cuz some Dumb folks are finding it hard to decipher a senseless post of yours.
Stillmatic Stillmatic. Long time no see. grin cheesy
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Rhozabeth(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Many nairalanders will fail to see the crux of the matter so they will mis-inteprete the story.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
What kind of nonsense thing is this that she did? undecided

Did he tell you that he's insecure?

Why did you assume he'd feel bad because you drove yourself and he didn't?

Why did you also assume he doesn't have his personal car because he left in an uber?

What if like you, he was testing you or something, since they say babes will follow a man even if he's driving a scrap?

Plus really, people have their own eccentricities. I know a good number of people who can afford a car, but do not own one.

So madam, that your move was completely unnecessary!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by hollywater: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dis go fit be Landlady and the husband will be paying rent in the same house without knowing.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
But she has denounced it that it's a lie.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2021
Dis one na 1 yard wife material. grin
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Lingudy(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
I don't think this her act/behavior had made her a house material/wife!
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by 8stargeneral: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
I no see any wife material here
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Kingrefreshed: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
No question about that, very humble, the kinda woman guys should go for, kinda woman who can do well for herself.

"This guy asked me out on a date and I met him there. When we were about to leave he ordered an Uber. I didn't want to make him feel bad so I left in the Uber with him. He dropped me off at mine and left so I ordered bolt back to the where we had our date and drove my car home."

I wish to have this type of lady as a wife. What she said is deep and can only be understood by MEN.

Over to boys!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Xbs1: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
Trap whorresss

When they need husbands by force they become desperate once they get it they turn beast
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by xynerise: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2021
So this is the definition of Wife Material to you okwaya?

All these children sef. How is her action a wife material quality?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Queeenmillie(f): 5:34pm On Oct 20, 2021
She's wife material because she lowered her standard? You guys are funny creatures. She's not wife material, she's only not intelligent. If I can't be myself around a guy, because I don't want to bruise his ego, then the guy should be really scared.

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Shezzman: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
Lol
. Savage
Davash222:
You didn't want to make him feel bad, yet you allowed him waste money on Uber when you could just drop him at his place. Which feeling worse pass to spend money

May God continue to take away this kind of wife material out of my life. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by ultimateprof: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2021
To me oh, nothing is wrong with what she has done.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Jaqenhghar: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

If this impresses you, it will be very easy to fool your kind

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Jaqenhghar: 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

Correction. She didnt want him to feel inferior grin
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by WHITELIGHTER: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
Highest level of stupidity...She might be nice but this is the zenith of stupidity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by ubee(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2021
The desperation to sound cool and trend has been steadily consuming our youth and their sense of reasoning for the past decade so much so that I wonder if there is hope for recovery.

What is the point of entering the Uber when she drove there? If she has a car and he doesn't - so what?

People should go into relationships with awareness of why they are there and what they want.

We don't know the true financial status of the guy. What if he has more money than her? What if he doesn't?
If she cannot date him because he has no car she should find her way out.

And the OP sef is one of today's youth that are desperate to trend by all means, because the topic is quite dumb imo.

There is nothing in her action that screams "wife material". Mtcheew!
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Greystone: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
mariahAngel:
It is not worth being with someone you can't be yourself with.

Exactly.

Why hide the fact that she has a car?

Was she afraid of making him feel insecure?
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by kenex4ever(m): 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

Only a good girl will do what she did, read the post again, this time with a matured mind.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by WHITELIGHTER: 5:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Correction. She didnt want him to feel inferior grin

She for nu just bring the car then. Btw there are more subtle ways to tell the dude
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by chiboycue: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I feel that the lady (@RatedRestrictid) did well on her first date with the guy. She made the guy feel good by leaving with him in an Uber and allowing the guy to drop her off at her place. She then came back to drive her car home. Relationship between a man and a woman is a gradual process. I believe she would inform the guy that she has a car if they choose to meet again.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Greystone: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

The person was never an alpha.

A real alpha will loyal you and your money

Chop knuckle

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by na2016: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2021
She is not a wife material oo. She should have been herself!
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by omooba969(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

I rather think she trying to leave his ego intact, some guys might feel humbled to know their crush or gf to be is doing better than them

It's called inferiority complex. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Zane2point4(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
Davash222:

The person was never an alpha.

A real alpha will loyal you and your money
Make i hear grin

Una never go out she say she need big berbecue of 9k., you dickkkk go go facccid.

Gee money follow for man.
Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
This is no guarantee that she is wife material. My friend, you have to be married to a woman for at least a couple of years under challenging circumstances before you can actually know If she is 'wife material'. Speaking from experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material by Jaqenhghar: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

She for nu just bring the car then. Btw there are more subtle ways to tell the dude
Abi
My question to the guy posting this is. If he eventually marries the girl shey she will sell off the car, or hide it from him ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Pays For Hotel Room For A Lady In Lagos. She Refuses Sex & This Happened / Man Proposed To A Curvy Lady And Was Blasted For That. Photos / Lady Agrees To Travel To Dubai To Have Anal Sex With HIV Positive Client(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.