Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? (49235 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? / Woman suffers stroke while nearing orgasm when her partner was performing oral s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by biggie73(m): 12:19am On Oct 22, 2021
I was the last guy to know in town. First, she mistakenly called me another guy's name. 2nd, I found a brief love letter in a bag when checking out for my phone.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Habayomie(m): 12:20am On Oct 22, 2021
Salako01:

U found out through WhatsApp web?? grin
If you know, you know...
I went for STIs test after finding out about the TRUTH.
If you can access her FB too,u go faint.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by noble2faith(m): 12:54am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

It's not really because of breakup. I mean... I initiated the break-up. So..

The thing is, I've come to realize that im more at peace when I'm not in a relationship than when I'm in one. At least, I can think straight and focus better on my job than having one guy disturbing me with calls, monitoring my movement and always wanting me around him.

So no pressure from parents or any family member about when u re gonna get married?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by noble2faith(m): 12:56am On Oct 22, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Change the mindset immediately and be a pro-family Christian ready to obey the clarion call of procreation
There is joy in sweet companionship

Waiting to hear a different story from you,.....perfect men are hard to come by these days but there are many husband materials out there

And I am one of them. angry
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by computersoft: 1:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

I've given up on men. I'm now married to Jesus. Waiting for the trumpet to sound.

I like my peace of mind.

Yes for real. He thought after seeing his posh apartment, I'll now be worshipping him.
I just called and told him i can't continue with the relationship. I want to serve God.
Eeyaah sorry about that,but l know that d head cap u saw was not d real problem cos ppl that work in hotels normally use it to cover their hair.But may b lack of trust have entered d r/ship. Just relax urself, u can still find real love again.Which town are u..
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by princewarri1985: 1:07am On Oct 22, 2021
dragnet001:

You've probably never worked in a hotel. They do give shower caps, especially in the production department.
Non mind the dumb lady, they always thought they knew everything, accusing the innocent guy falsely, I'm very sure the guy is married now, another wise girl don take her position while aunty is still running to mountain of fire still praying for husband

11 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by ultiabaz36(m): 1:16am On Oct 22, 2021
princefrank76:
The woman i trusted so much back then. I accidentally bomb into her facebook and discovered she was cheating on me with multiple guys. I fainted 10 times. But then, it was a life lesson. I dumbed her and moved on and have bounced back. I now take every girl i meet as a potential cheat. I don't want anoda shocker. Chai T-girl u really do me things that year.
I think we have similar experience and same ideology. Gbogbo wa ni barawo....
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by cardoctor(m): 1:23am On Oct 22, 2021
I knew everybody will be here. Ok o
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by computersoft: 1:34am On Oct 22, 2021
Rickmann:

If you say so dear..but like I clearly stated earlier,don't be shocked the day you'd find out.
What are u even saying. Some one has told u that she is ok with men that she mingles with and u are still saying trash. Na waoo..

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Goldenheart(m): 1:35am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:
When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place ( married man). He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place..
I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps.
I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.

You won't find shower cap in my wardrobe wink
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Bishopino: 1:41am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:
When I met him he didn't have his own apartment. He was just fresh out of school. So he was searching for a job.

I used to visit him them at his friends place ( married man). He later got a job in a hotel at Chevron drive but along the line we had a misunderstanding and gave it a break for months.

He called and to me he had gotten an apartment at lekki. that I should come see if I like the place..
I got there and was just playing around and checking his wardrobe when I saw ladies shower caps.
I was like, who owns this? And he said they normally give them at the hotel. Chai!!! This guy can lie for Africa. Like seriously, who gives guys shower caps? So, I told him, you've been camping a lady in this house and he said, "don't start". I just kept quiet because we only just got back together after months.

I later checked his wardrobe again when he stepped out and found more shower caps.

Now, don't call me dumb. I know what I'm saying. That guy was a serial cheat. In fact, that was why I later dumped him and faced my life and God.

If truely it's because of that shower cap you saw: You failed it. They do got shower cap at the hotel.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by nedzuby: 1:48am On Oct 22, 2021
LuciferO:
hold up, are you sure you're okay.....what happens to women during ovulation?

She is probably not telling the truth.

What I noticed here is she hurt and living in denial.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by malcom1X: 1:51am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

I worked in a hotel once, you were entitled to these things, things that I didn't even need like shower caps, transparent ones and creams, towels etc. We were given for free to discourage stealing. Not to talk of a "procurement officer"

Like someone asked you and you acted as if you didn't see the question.

Was it that the girls he dated always forget their shower caps in his house?
Look, you need to apologise to him for that very dumb break up.

I hope you realize how wrong you were.

10 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by computersoft: 1:53am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

Amen.
God bless you, bro.
pls relate to this number,let's talk zero eight zero 37426664,let's have a discussion ok
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by MoIbrahim: 1:55am On Oct 22, 2021
But some hotels give shower cap, tissue, soap, small toothpaste and disposable toothbrush everyday

Mercychen:

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Fiscus105(m): 1:58am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

My giving up on men was not because anyone cheated on me. It was a natural occurrence. I just suddenly started loosing interest. Maybe because of what has become of marriages today where people just dash in and dash out at will without any regards for the once sacred union.

My little sister, uhmmmmm! @bolded, something you would do but shifting it forward or loosing interest, .....I like it to delaying necessity and moving closer and closer to your days of depression.

Marriage is far more than satisfying urge as you implied in ur earlier assumption, it's wen you grow older you would understand better.

If you are being deceived by what some urchins on nairaland are say about institution of marriage, I pity ur own sorry ass o.

Though, not easy to see good guys who ready for marriage o nowadays, but yet ladies are still marrying everyday.

When a man has been defeated from mind, as ur own case be now, .......it takes whole grace of God to overcome such predicament.

The way you condition your mind on men now, even if good and ever ready guy comes ur way, you will frustrate him, think he will be like others.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by malcom1X: 2:07am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

Ever since you broke up with him, no one has proposed to marry you.

Do you get the picture, you broke up with him because of a shower cap grin that that he was buying for the hotel as a procurement manager.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Scamburster(m): 2:22am On Oct 22, 2021
[quote author=Joshcoli post=106948534]I have a bloody strategy that I have used to catch my cheating partners that they become dumbfounded.

One thing about this species called female they will never agree they are cheating even when you see the man cooking his gbola inside her kpekus, they will deny

Guys of you want to know my strategy inbox and don't what this ladies to understand it now [/quote
Hope not what am thinking
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Scamburster(m): 2:25am On Oct 22, 2021
Martartins:
WhatsApp web
Legend, please don't loud it to avoid casting.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Alloyhardu(m): 2:35am On Oct 22, 2021
Let me slide to your dm
Mercychen:

It's not really because of breakup. I mean... I initiated the break-up. So..

The thing is, I've come to realize that im more at peace when I'm not in a relationship than when I'm in one. At least, I can think straight and focus better on my job than having one guy disturbing me with calls, monitoring my movement and always wanting me around him.

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Sirqt5(m): 2:47am On Oct 22, 2021
You are in your 40s but still dey reason like this

Mercychen:

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by JBoss25(m): 3:01am On Oct 22, 2021
ednut1
post=106947676:

Facebook chat. Bitch was denying me pussy unto church girl levels but dey give 3 other guys
I feel your pain man grin
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by JBoss25(m): 3:06am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

I've given up on men. I'm now married to Jesus. Waiting for the trumpet to sound.

I like my peace of mind.

Yes for real. He thought after seeing his posh apartment, I'll now be worshipping him.
I just called and told him i can't continue with the relationship. I want to serve God.
Shakara babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nwachi22(f): 3:10am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

Lol.. you won't understand.
Man no dey hungry me again tongue.

Seriously, I don't fancy men any longer. I see them as additional stress in my life. cool

Same here my Dear. God will help us by bringing the right men on our way.
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by alizma: 3:15am On Oct 22, 2021
Mercychen:

You just ruined a beautiful relationship. Hotels give shower cap to staff(male or female) that works in the food making department to protect any possibility of their hair falling on the food. Ask questions before jumping to conclusion.
For the fact that the guy had to call you to come see d apartment shows he considered you to be part of his big plans but you messed it up for yourself, definitely not for him.

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nwachi22(f): 3:15am On Oct 22, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Change the mindset immediately and be a pro-family Christian ready to obey the clarion call of procreation
There is joy in sweet companionship

Waiting to hear a different story from you,.....perfect men are hard to come by these days but there are many husband materials out there
Thanks. I hope to come across one someday.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Kingkyle1(m): 3:20am On Oct 22, 2021
Joshcoli:
I have a bloody strategy that I have used to catch my cheating partners that they become dumbfounded.

One thing about this species called female they will never agree they are cheating even when you see the man cooking his gbola inside her kpekus, they will deny

Guys of you want to know my strategy inbox and don't what this ladies to understand it now

Abeg what is the strategy biko?
How do i inbox you?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by CAPTIVATOR: 3:26am On Oct 22, 2021
walesoflyf:

Abeg if you want to stay single and celibate, stay that way... It won't affect the number of good men or women out there. From what you have said, it seems you have decided to continue, to live in denial, that your insecurity is what is driving your conclusions.

Whether you accept it or not, you're deeply insecure, forget Christianity or what not, madam, you still dwell in that abyss of "I will get hurt if I give any man a try".

And what is insecure about preventive measures ?
Re: How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Adefolarin1: 4:05am On Oct 22, 2021
biggie73:
I was the last guy to know in town. First, she mistakenly called me another guy's name. 2nd, I found a brief love letter in a bag when checking out for my phone.
This happened to me too only he my case, she wanted to send our son on an errand, and she mentioned the boyfriend name instead, i was shocked.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Bizzyaski Over Bumbum Tattoo / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.