Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. (60021 Views)

Ladies Stop The Entitlement Mentality!!! / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by TechCapon(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
All these broke boys on here. Maybe sēun should make nairaland a paid site so that you people will reduce.
see dem. Always ready to collect guys money but no value to give in return except pussy. No wonder yahoo boys dey use una anyhow. You're the broke one here
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by KiNg0G: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
Toks2008:

Me I spend big time for a lady but I do it without expecting any form of loyalty.

What I don't do is spend on a lady who feels she is entitled.

your a simp my nigga.

am off This thread.

3 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Oyin2212(m): 3:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Reinaldo:

Then you won't be a member obviously.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Highlyrespected(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
goshikid:
From now on i told myself never to give a bitchhh my hard earned money, she must work for it. That was how my ex gf called me a stingy guy all because i stopped being foolish all in the name of one motherfuccking love, no love bro, work hard and provide for your family, leave bittches alone, if not they are going to bring you down with their stupiid behaviours and blame you later for been foolish
On point Man cool

My 2cent
Shikena

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Highlyrespected(m): 4:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
goshikid:
From now on i told myself never to give a bitchhh my hard earned money, she must work for it. That was how my ex gf called me a stingy guy all because i stopped being foolish all in the name of one motherfuccking love, no love bro, work hard and provide for your family, leave bittches alone, if not they are going to bring you down with their stupiid behaviours and blame you later for been foolish

My 2cent
Shikena

You are on point Man cool
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Pelxmiye(m): 4:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Good afternoon dear. I understand how you feel. I'm a man too and from my studies I've found out that males are more sexually driven and lustful than females and the majority of males find it hard to control their sexual urges.

I've seen your picture I was really blown away. Truth is, you're very beautiful and I can understand why the man is going nuts for you despite being married.

But for him to agree to pay you N50k or N100k for the weekend definitely means he wants to sleep with you for the weekend. Because I know he's not giving out that money just like that.

Most Nigerian girls we consider beautiful are actually decent or average

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by siofra(f): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
MJBOLT:
no,the person behind the siofra account is the one behind the hintona account.

How do you know?
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by walkingshadow911: 5:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I pity men who will ingest this. Well, this is social media where every man can claim he doesn't give a woman money.

But, I can tell you for free how I have one notorious asslicking womanizer begging me offline to just accept 50K to manage for the weekend. I have told him 100K or nothing. He said he will send it tomorrow unfailingly. I will wait.

That's one of your gender. A married one for that matter. I do not pity them. I will suck their nectar dry till they have nothing else to offer to the outside world.

I don't know why God give us this higher and uncontrollable sexual urge that had been destroying us since Adam. If i see God face to face i will tell him that i dont agree with him on this, this is not right i swear.

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Dollish(f): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Lol. Babe you don burst her bubble!
Forget some babes claiming what they are not at the same time marketing themselves for potential customers cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by DAramis: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Youngpo413:
How many are staying married?
No idea bro, but many in event management business are cashing out every Saturday.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Toks2008(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2021
KiNg0G:

your a simp my nigga.

am off This thread.

First pray to GOD to be financially blessed.

Now understand this... A broke or struggling guy can give a lady 100k and cry a river if the lady misbehaves, a millionaire will give double of that and smile if the lady misbehaves.

So when I created the thread I was referring to ladies with the Entitlement mindset so be smart enough to know the difference.

You can't claim to have a lady if you can't spend on her, give her gifts or even invest on her of you can but if the lady is the type who feels she is entitled because she is with you then that changes the whole narrative.

I know about two ladies on Nairaland that if I'm dating I will spend millions on to boost their business cos these ladies have never shown any sign of entitlement to men instead they do their best to have their own businesses...

All these boys on this thread saying they can't give a lady their money are not mature enough to grasp the concept of giving to a lady who is worth it and ignoring those who think they are entitled to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by udomma1005(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
LIVINGICON:
This is so beautiful. This is called TKO in boxing. cool cool
grin
You're definitely a clown
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Jerry299: 5:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
the act of giving is something you men should learn.

You should give to your women if you have, you could ignore the giving if she felt its her right to collect from you.
It may necessarily not be money, you could also give gifts like bracelet.

Currently, my man gives to me, I always give him gifts too, though he gives more due to his financial muscle.

You shouldn't be a miser cos she is a lady.

Modified
To those of u shouting boxers and singlets, nope its not boxers.
I do buy shirts, sneakers, cologne and wristwatch,
And no, he hasn't bought me an IPhone, I buy my phones myself.

99.9% percent of women in this country believes that you must give, even borrow to give her.. You might be an exception
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by pansophist(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
goshikid:
leave leeches alone, if not they are going to bring you down with their stupiid behaviours and blame you later for been foolish

The sad part of it all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by pansophist(m): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
I'll tell you men a bitter truth, and it is that alot of you are dating and even more sadly, married to your enemies. And the only time you realise this is when your financial capacity goes down. This is why it is good for men (and rich women also) to date within their class. Thay way, both of you are sufficient and more likely to be with each other for genuine, and not predatory reasons.

Women generally are smart and play by this rule. Hardly you will see a rich woman marrying a man poorer than her, and hypergamy also helps in keeping her in check. But somehow, in the promise of affection, men loose all senses and wife up women that won't be with them if they loose their wealth. Be vigilant folks. Human nature is not nice, and the earlier you live consciously, the better for you.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by donPhill(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:
To be honest, giving ladies money, especially Nigerian ladies. Is a big waste. What you gave yesterday no longer counts today.

If you want to see their true nature, decline their request 2 to 3 times in a row, don’t make promises but decline outright, tell them you don’t have. The communication will reduce drastically. They will shift the focus to another SIMPson that will fall for their trick. This is no different from what fraudsters do.

The response my friend got from one...

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
donPhill:
The response I got from one...

She’s mad. Block her. The most annoying thing is, if you have her that money, she’ll always come back for more.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by lionlee216(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:
To be honest, giving ladies money, especially Nigerian ladies. Is a big waste. What you gave yesterday no longer counts today.

If you want to see their true nature, decline their request 2 to 3 times in a row, don’t make promises but decline outright, tell them you don’t have. The communication will reduce drastically. They will shift the focus to another SIMPson that will fall for their trick. This is no different from what fraudsters do.

This is very true
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Socialsunny14(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Toks2008:

First pray to GOD to be financially blessed.

Now understand this... A broke or struggling guy can give a lady 100k and cry a river if the lady misbehaves, a millionaire will give double of that and smile if the lady misbehaves.

So when I created the thread I was referring to ladies with the Entitlement mindset so be smart enough to know the difference.

You can't claim to have a lady if you can't spend on her, give her gifts or even invest on her of you can but if the lady is the type who feels she is entitled because she is with you then that changes the whole narrative.

I know about two ladies on Nairaland that if I'm dating I will spend millions on to boost their business cos these ladies have never shown any sign of entitlement to men instead they do their best to have their own businesses...

All these boys on this thread saying they can't give a lady their money are not mature enough to grasp the concept of giving to a lady who is worth it and ignoring those who think they are entitled to it.
How many did your father give u and your mother and how many have you given ur mother, father and sisters

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by donPhill(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:

She’s mad. Block her. The most annoying thing is, if you have her that money, she’ll always come back for more.
No two ways about it...
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Aditkd(f): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Please let's all take note that any individual who has that entitlement mentality has a Narcissistic personality disorder. Most people don't know this so please do all take note. Protect your mental health with everything in you. Thank you all and do have a pleasant evening. Pp

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by walkingshadow911: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jaycee07:

Aunty,

You can do better than this. Can I shock you? Even Nigerian girls/Women here in the U S who are well off financially are no different from the one back in Nigeria. It’s in you people It’s a culture misnomer

People are so dumb to know this behavior is cultural.they will wail forever. Africans in general especially Nigerian believe that the man should be the provider under any condition weather he is rich or poor. This cultural centered idealogy is what our woman grows up with. Tv programs, music videos, news and media portrays this everyday.You will hear lyrics like" I don't mind spending all my money for a taste of your...".
Yet they still come online and wail again without addressin the root cause.
I have never seen a topic on nairaland that seem to ask why Nigerian lady are entitled to man's money.

Africa's problems are bigger than whole of Africa.Too many shallow minded people
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by valoky22(m): 6:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
[quote One of the how's with entitlement mentality spotted. author=siofra post=106978998]All these broke boys on here. Maybe sēun should make nairaland a paid site so that you people will reduce.[/quote]
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Dicksonpal: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I pity men who will ingest this. Well, this is social media where every man can claim he doesn't give a woman money.

But, I can tell you for free how I have one notorious asslicking womanizer begging me offline to just accept 50K to manage for the weekend. I have told him 100K or nothing. He said he will send it tomorrow unfailingly. I will wait.

That's one of your gender. A married one for that matter. I do not pity them. I will suck their nectar dry till they have nothing else to offer to the outside world.
rather than five you 100k for the weekend, I will upgrade my Honda tp Benz and Bleep you for free with it.... Lol only a stupid boy would beg you in that regard..... �
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by walkingshadow911: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
B055:
that's why I have deep respect for oloshos......they work for their money

Oloshos are better cause they repay you for your generosity. Not these random girls that will only scam you, they are very dangerous.
Even jesus christ spared and had compassion on olosho.grin

3 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by poweredcom(m): 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
Youngjohnosas:
I was chatting with a girl and she said a guy sent her 3k that she was broke at that time and I was saying the guy loves u oo, maybe u should give him a chance and the next thing she said on top ordinary 3k.i was just teasing the babe.

I was stunned, I told her it's not about the amount he sent but since he has the heart of giving u the small 3k like u insinuated just try and check out the guy if his attitude suits u and give him a chance.she still insisted that the money is nothing to her but you are always broke and begging for urgent 2k from me.

If 3k is nothing to u then my 2k is a waste of time and ever since I stopped giving her a dime.i hate entitled and ungrateful people.

Exactly that how they behave ..very useless set of creatures

Ingrates that is why they end up in wrong hands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
goshikid:

My 2cent
Shikena
Best advice for the wise
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
poweredcom:

Exactly that how they behave ..very useless set of creatures

Ingrates that is why they end up in wrong hands

But you like fuckingg them at least cut them some slack Boss
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:

Lol
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
Vagina gender!

Thanks to social media men are getting wiser!!!!
Hahahhahahaha
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Hassanmaye(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Fiscus105:
95% if not 98% has entitlement mentality!

Immediately guy stops giving , many will not remember good old days again, the relationship bcome toxic instantanta'

What I'm I even saying! Even if the main guy still spending and another one enters with bigger money, the main guy get automatic relegation.
Lol that gender!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.