Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,713 members, 7,834,357 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. (60040 Views)

Ladies Stop The Entitlement Mentality!!! / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dicksonpal:
rather than five you 100k for the weekend, I will upgrade my Honda tp Benz and Bleep you for free with it.... Lol only a stupid boy would beg you in that regard..... �

I get your type plenty for house.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by poweredcom(m): 7:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

But you like fuckingg them at least cut them some slack Boss

I only bang beeces who are ready to be banged and I give Dem small tin

But all these fake girls around that pretend to love you and keep Drinking your drinks and eating ur food when u go out they can't even bring money from their poket on a date

I don't have pity for Dem anymore

@womenareapess @mosdii have opened our eyes

When ever I sit wit any of Dem i observed that if I order a trophy beer these beeches will order hollandia yogurt or some xpensive drink very hungry bastards

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Toks2008:

First pray to GOD to be financially blessed.

Now understand this... A broke or struggling guy can give a lady 100k and cry a river if the lady misbehaves, a millionaire will give double of that and smile if the lady misbehaves.

So when I created the thread I was referring to ladies with the Entitlement mindset so be smart enough to know the difference.

You can't claim to have a lady if you can't spend on her, give her gifts or even invest on her of you can but if the lady is the type who feels she is entitled because she is with you then that changes the whole narrative.

I know about two ladies on Nairaland that if I'm dating I will spend millions on to boost their business cos these ladies have never shown any sign of entitlement to men instead they do their best to have their own businesses...

All these boys on this thread saying they can't give a lady their money are not mature enough to grasp the concept of giving to a lady who is worth it and ignoring those who think they are entitled to it.

You made sense for the first time. kiss kiss
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by placeofallure(f): 8:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Good morning dear. I like your mindset. You think like a real woman. I'm really impressed.

Thanks for the compliment. I like to keep it real. No plastic!

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I pity men who will ingest this. Well, this is social media where every man can claim he doesn't give a woman money.

But, I can tell you for free how I have one notorious asslicking womanizer begging me offline to just accept 50K to manage for the weekend. I have told him 100K or nothing. He said he will send it tomorrow unfailingly. I will wait.

That's one of your gender. A married one for that matter. I do not pity them. I will suck their nectar dry till they have nothing else to offer to the outside world.
If he can't eat kitten it's paid Na
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by womenareapess: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
poweredcom:

I only bang beeces who are ready to be banged and I give Dem small tin

But all these fake girls around that pretend to love you and keep Drinking your drinks and eating ur food when u go out they can't even bring money from their poket on a date

I don't have pity for Dem anymore

@womenareapess @mosdii have opened our eyes

When ever I sit wit any of Dem i observed that if I order a trophy beer these beeches will order hollandia yogurt or some xpensive drink very hungry bastards
and please don't have pity with those creatures, they ain't worth it.

Those who have compassion and empathy to those female baboons is like going to a public toilet to take a dump undecided

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
womenareapess:
Only a fools will see a Naija woman and say in his mind "I have found the right one" for he knoweth his path is the way of destruction undecided

Date a Naija women at your own risk! Those baboons ain't worth it
h
Haha
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jaycee07:

They are not broke They are saying the truth. I have a Chinese girl who was born and raise here in the U S( San Francisco) to be precise. She’s a neurologist and now studying to become a neurosurgeon. You see the mentality of entitlement is inherent in a typical Nigerian girl/woman. My girlfriend takes me to a restaurant and we share the bills. Even when I sometimes offer to augment her bills for rent, car note and insurance , she prefers to either take a loan from me and pay back later or simply get another credit card. A Nigerian woman feels it her right to be given and for the most part brings nothing meaningful or resourceful to the relationship other than sex, which is perhaps the cheapest thing here.
The must cheapest in Nigeria or US
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Turboking:
Hollowshow your days of earning free money is gradually coming to an end so stfu
Hahahhahahaha vaginarian will come for you
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Toks2008(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Socialsunny14:

How many did your father give u and your mother and how many have you given ur mother, father and sisters

I am the OP, I'm a male and a mature Redpillar with sound reasoning faculty.

Know the difference between a simple lady and one with entitlement mentality.

Learn to give without expecting a lady to be subservient to you.

Lastly pray to GOD to bless you financially.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Hassanmaye(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
mrkings84:
That's how a guy I know has gone to square one. He is an auto mechanic, this guy is training a girl in uni, that is not the ill deal, but he became so foolish that every money that needs to be transferred to him by clients are being transferred to the girl friend's account. Now he will call the girl to find out if so so money has been received.

The girl will spend the money. When he demand for the money d girl will threaten to quit the relationship, he will ignore.

Now I learned girlfriend is in final year and has told him that he can't marry a mechanic.

Now the government quited them in the Ikoku mechanic garage. Guy man don't have any savings, no achievement... He is back to square one.

The future is wicked!
Haha
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Toks2008:

There is nothing bad in doing married men, just marry him rather than becoming a mere side chic.

Polygamy is not a sin, adultery is.

And mind you, most men are polygamous whether they are married to one woman with many side chics or outrightly married to more than one lady.

You ladies should stop fooling yourselves with "I don't do married men talks"

There's no fooling here. It's just a fact. I don't do them. Once you tell me that you are married or in a relationship and try to ask me out, I immediately lose all attraction for you if at all there was any.

I can't share my man.

4 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Toks2008(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I can't share my man.

Better remain single.

Hotter and fresher women share so who you be?

As if she has the power to make a man stay faithful to her. Small pickin talk.

3 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Dicksonpal: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I get your type plenty for house.
I am nothing like your silly siblings... Funny!
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
placeofallure:

Thanks for the compliment. I like to keep it real. No plastic!

You're welcome sweetie

Happy new week to you
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dollish:
Forget some babes claiming what they are not at the same time marketing themselves for potential customers cheesy cheesy

You're a very intelligent woman dear

And I like that you're very brave

Plus you're very beautiful too
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Drunkard1:
saw the nude pics on her gallery trash. Had to login in on her facebook to ask few guys to resend me her sexy pics the guy sent it and told me do i need more airtime that i should do video.. Mama tried to deny it at first wen i was in her gallery. Showed her the guy chat. She started begging.

Wow! You tried bro. If na me I go lock up like say I no know wetin she do. I go dey fvck her like 3-5 times every week. When I do tire for her matter I go just bring up the nude pic as my break up matter

Or better still I will even use her nude pic to blackmail her to be having free sex with me for 1 year straight. After one year is done I will free her matter.

.... But i respect you... You really calmed your temper and handled this issue like a real man...

but I hope you've not spent any serious money on this chick o
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Ay04z(m): 10:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
I didn't disflower all, only two, I was desperate to keep them, I thought doing so will make them stay, but fate has its ways
have dis virgin like 3... . And dat will be last..... Am keeping d one i have presently we getting married soon.. And i will dis flower and be enjoying her tight honey pot till she begin to have children..
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Ayt27(m): 11:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Jaycee07:

Aunty,

You can do better than this. Can I shock you? Even Nigerian girls/Women here in the U S who are well off financially are no different from the one back in Nigeria. It’s in you people It’s a culture misnomer

Lolz!

Bro I was taken back by the "You are mad " phrase, the sheer uncouthness was really mind blowing, I legit had to go back to see if you had started out with an insult but you hadn't, how hard is it to present your case without being abusive?

It's really not ladies fault, truly it's not, Nigerian men are the fools in love, always have, always will be and it goes without saying the entitlement mentality is there 100
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2021
Glycolite:

E sure me die say your papa no get money past most of the guys way you dey call broke guys for nairaland.
If e sure for you,drop your papa house location make we do our findings cheesy cheesy.
Haha
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Dollish(f): 7:54am On Oct 24, 2021
MisterKennedy:

You're a very intelligent woman dear

And I like that you're very brave

Plus you're very beautiful too

Thanks so much for the compliment

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Turboking(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2021
siofra:

Kindly fvck off
truth to you Virgina people is always bitter.. Making money is bisexual, try hard like other reasonable femails to make it legally.. Myonecent
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Turboking(m): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Hahahhahahaha vaginarian will come for you
I'm equal to the task bro

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Youngjohnosas: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2021
poweredcom:

Exactly that how they behave ..very useless set of creatures

Ingrates that is why they end up in wrong hands
I am wiser bro,if you're crying I will be crying also.Everyone should hustle,we all have one head.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by iTearHerToto: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Most of them are still being fed by their mom.

I met a Nairalander boy last 2 weeks while on transit. We sat side by side on the bus I took to work. He's a popular small boy redpiller here. I won't expose him yet. But, anyday he gets into my trap or insults my gender, I will expose his yansh.

If you think I don't have proof, I took a picture of your moniker from the back seat while you were intensely typing hard and bashing someone on this forum. You couldn't have even known when I did my business. Hahaha. I am so mischievous smiley
in a public bus

Pukes angry
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2021
Dollish:
Thanks so much for the compliment
You're very welcome sweetie.

Happy New Week To You Dear

Please can we be friends outside Nairaland?
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by B055(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
walkingshadow911:

Oloshos are better cause they repay you for your generosity. Not these random girls that will only scam you, they are very dangerous.
Even jesus christ spared and had compassion on olosho.grin
my brother Everytime I pray I dey always pray for oloshos
They are a blessing to mankind

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Dollish(f): 8:25am On Oct 25, 2021
MisterKennedy:

You're very welcome sweetie.

Happy New Week To You Dear

Please can we be friends outside Nairaland?
Why not?

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by walkingshadow911: 10:42am On Oct 25, 2021
B055:
my brother Everytime I pray I dey always pray for oloshos
They are a blessing to mankind

lol,you are very funny dude.

olosho is legit in some countries like italy.
some nigerian girls are just relationship scammers forming smart grin
if you like spend all your life savings, they wont feel indebted to you grin

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Dollish:
Why not?

Thank you dear

Here's my number

Please call me or text me or WhatsApp me

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2021
reddingtonblack:
Clap for yourself, buh do you ever wondered why world class olosho no dey even make am to forbes list. despite extorting so many men back to back
Let me make it clearer, you can never me richer than those guyz you are extorting money from, you think you are draining them buh what they are giving you is not even up to 1/10th of what they are worth smiley that toks guyz already said it all

From a feminist stance, too, I kind of see reasons with this. These things only help individual women and not women collectively. It's just few. They do nothing tangible and long-lasting for the state of women.

The day OnlyFans will shoot up an 'ugly, fat, Black, short, deaf, uneducated and disabled' woman from Bangladesh, Owerri and a slum in Abu Dhabi up to the echelons of society and business ranking lists, I'll renounce my feminism.

And that leads me to realising that: sex do not sell. On the whole. I have quit believing that.

It is the image of a perfect Barbie woman that sells. I read this from a radfem's FB page some days ago, but I didn't understand. Sure, men can have sex with anything, but you see women that are not conventionally attractive, as I have described up there? They cannot use sex to uplift their social standing. Those kind of women, that actual women fall in varying degrees into, cannot SELL sex or themselves to the general population.

Men have been conditioned. Men demand and define what attraction is and they are the major buyers of sex. So you have to give them what they want, to collect that money from them.

So unless the 'liberals' can miraculously switch men's minds into wanting the various kinds of women there are in the world for sex, it is counteractive to preach body positivity and the embracing of different body shapes, yet encourage those body shapes to go into the sex trade, where largely men determine what they'll buy and watch and fk.

I think it is detrimental and harmful as well that women are encouraged to pursue these ideals - pouty lips, butt enlargements, toned and fit body, etc...and yet body acceptance is preached to them.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by SHOCK7(m): 12:01am On Nov 06, 2021
siofra:
All these broke boys on here. Maybe sēun should make nairaland a paid site so that you people will reduce.
Hello siofra

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / Single Ladies In Search Of Husbands Rock Wedding Gowns To Church Service (Video) / US Lesbian Lovers Kicked Out Of Uber For Kissing & Touching In Back Seat (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.