Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. (60026 Views)

Ladies Stop The Entitlement Mentality!!! / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by dontbothermuch: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
goshikid:
From now on i told myself never to give a bitchhh my hard earned money, she must work for it. That was how my ex gf called me a stingy guy all because i stopped being foolish all in the name of one motherfuccking love, no love bro, work hard and provide for your family, leave bittches alone, if not they are going to bring you down with their stupiid behaviours and blame you later for been foolish

My 2cent
Shikena

You are wise
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Solatium(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
CAPTIVATOR:

You would have been balanced if you also attack the silly guy. She wasn't forcing gun to his head to send the money

Yes not at gun point,but she should stop bragging about been wise in extorting the guy,na small girl mentality be that,the guy only gave her what we tagg as recharge card money.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dollish:
U lie Soo bad, am confused how someone u are sitting side by side in a bus and at the same time taking a shot of his moniker from the back. Pls can u elaborate on it more to clear my doubts? thank you
Yes you're right o... I didn't give it much thought... I almost believed.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by dontbothermuch: 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:
To be honest, giving ladies money, especially Nigerian ladies. Is a big waste. What you gave yesterday no longer counts today.

If you want to see their true nature, decline their request 2 to 3 times in a row, don’t make promises but decline outright, tell them you don’t have. The communication will reduce drastically. They will shift the focus to another SIMPson that will fall for their trick. This is no different from what fraudsters do.

Very correct
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Solatium(m): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Na you sabi. cheesy

Na them dey rush us. grin

Olóshó no be work o.
Go get a life

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Dollish:
For ur tiny mind?? Hallucinating is not a crime but saying it out n publicly makes you look stupid..there are something better left unsaid or imagined. Thank you
Lol. Babe you don burst her bubble!
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
2braithe:

Thanks.
You're welcome honey. How was your weekend?
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
bukatyne:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Hello bukatyne how are you doing dear. I love your emoji smile. You seem to be a nice and wonderful lady.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nehyooh(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
MisterKennedy:

Bro you're not in this alone. My case was worse.

No matter how many times I tell a girl that I like her and I dont give her money whenever she demands for it, she will never take me serious. 99% of them will only call you when they need money from you.

The worse part is that even if they know that you really do love them put they know that you're broke, they will never accept you. No matter how much you've spent on them. When you stop giving they will abruptly and unceremoniously end the relationship.

Fear girls. Especially Nigerian girls.

Before you give any of them money make sure it's something you can afford to lose and before you give them bang them real hard. If they don't want to be banged them let them go. I learnt my lesson the hard way.

You can be testing her with N50 naira and if she appreciates increase it to N100 and if she really thanks you well increase it to N150. But just make sure it's something you can afford to lose.

The bottom line is if she doesn't love you without money, she can't really truly love you with the money because when you need her the most she will abandon you. Life is full of ups and down and its very unpredictable. There are still good girls who will truly love you in Nigeria but they are just about 10% of them
I really understand you bro, thanks so much !

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Drunkard1:
That was how i was spending on one idiot she sold her nude to a guy on facebook for airtime. Naija girls dont worth it. They are brain disabled. They dont know what dey want.
damn! I feel your pain bro... But his did you eventually find out?

Naija girls can do and undo ooo

Don't fall in love with them rather stand firm in love with them

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nehyooh(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Edipet:
you are more likely to be a simp.
I think so.
I don't really want to be hard on girls but she's pushing me to be like that gradually except she change

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
ogbonti:

Judas Iscariot, n doo ooo grin - betraying ur gender & becomingTech Adviser 2 a pv..xxy who wants to rip off a Simp., because u wana get tow tow
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Toks2008:

You are missing the point babe. What you wrote here is more of a transactional fee.

A man can pay a hoe N1M for a night if that is the fee... Mind you I'm not calling you a hoe but just explaining...

So the guy could pay you cos he wants to get in between your legs and understand this... That 100k you billed him might just be peanuts to him if he is a billionaire so stop making yourself look cheap.

What we are referring to here is THE ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY of a lady you are actually dating not an olosho you are paying to sleep with.

Hope you understand.
Well said bro
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Toks2008:

You are missing the point babe. What you wrote here is more of a transactional fee.

A man can pay a hoe N1M for a night if that is the fee... Mind you I'm not calling you a hoe but just explaining...

So the guy could pay you cos he wants to get in between your legs and understand this... That 100k you billed him might just be peanuts to him if he is a billionaire so stop making yourself look cheap.

What we are referring to here is THE ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY of a lady you are actually dating not an olosho you are paying to sleep with.

Hope you understand.
Well said bro...
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Youngjohnosas:
very annoying.I used to send her tips before for sub and other small expenses but I stopped since she uttered those words,the last time she pleaded for 200 airtime from me I just ignored her and I vowed my Kobo won't ever get to her hand anymore.

Guys go through a lot to earn the 3k daily that she called ordinary.

Whenever she asks you for money Bleep her well before giving her a dime so that she'll understand that nothing is easy in this world. And she will learn to appreciate whatever is given to her.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MisterKennedy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Nehyooh:
I really understand you bro, thanks so much !
You're welcome bro
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Dangrace01: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
Drunkard1:
That was how i was spending on one idiot she sold her nude to a guy on facebook for airtime. Naija girls dont worth it. They are brain disabled. They dont know what dey want.

Brain disabled

I grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Rosement(f): 2:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Relationship is not meant to be parasitic. A good relationship will practice give and give, not give and take.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by murtaj(m): 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Carchoice:
To be honest, giving ladies money, especially Nigerian ladies. Is a big waste. What you gave yesterday no longer counts today.

If you want to see their true nature, decline their request 2 to 3 times in a row, don’t make promises but decline outright, tell them you don’t have. The communication will reduce drastically. They will shift the focus to another SIMPson that will fall for their trick. This is no different from what fraudsters do.

GBAM! you've said it
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by benitwater(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by AlexB300: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
See the comments on this thread grin
I keep saying this; Nairalanders are Anti-Islam, Anti-igbo, Haters of the North, and Misogynists. shocked

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by KiNg0G: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Most of them are still being fed by their mom.

I met a Nairalander boy last 2 weeks while on transit. We sat side by side on the bus I took to work. He's a popular small boy redpiller here. I won't expose him yet. But, anyday he gets into my trap or insults my gender, I will expose his yansh.

If you think I don't have proof, I took a picture of your moniker from the back seat while you were intensely typing hard and bashing someone on this forum. You couldn't have even known when I did my business. Hahaha. I am so mischievous. smiley

I saw this on Twitter.

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Rosement(f): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
It is better for both parties, the guy and the lady to be comfort before starting a relationship but if one party is industrious but does not have enough money. The other party can assist the broke party to be financially independent, if they are really in love with each other. No party should be a totally dependent for the relationship to work smoothly. If your relationship is your source of income, it will be hard for you to see red flags if they exist.

A person's job is the person's source of livelihood. Nobody wants to lose a job or get fired. If your relationship is your job, you will be trying so hard to keep the relationship and following undue principles. For love to exist, you have to have something you are doing to generate income without relying on anybody. It can be a job or a business.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
KiNg0G:

I saw this on Twitter.

What's the handle? Let me feed my eyes. grin
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by emonis88: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
All these broke boys on here. Maybe sēun should make nairaland a paid site so that you people will reduce.
U know the funniest thing with women is that once u get their tricks u become a broke guy, or an irresponsible man, but as long as u be mumu, ah!! Them go like u! U become caring , and a gentleman. But them no know say , na banana person dey use catch monkey.

4 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by KiNg0G: 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

What's the handle? Let me feed my eyes. grin
Logged out already, but anyway this pic go circulate real bad.

Instagram, twitter, facebook and whatsapp status tv.

Your popular to be the first Nigeria nairaland female leech who admitted it publicly.

Kudos.

Me don ALREADY share am to my whatsapp status...I don't know where it's going from there.

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Drunkard1: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
MisterKennedy:
damn! I feel your pain bro... But his did you eventually find out?

Naija girls can do and undo ooo

Don't fall in love with them rather stand firm in love with them
saw the nude pics on her gallery trash. Had to login in on her facebook to ask few guys to resend me her sexy pics the guy sent it and told me do i need more airtime that i should do video.. Mama tried to deny it at first wen i was in her gallery. Showed her the guy chat. She started begging.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
KiNg0G:

Your popular to be the first Nigeria nairaland female leech who admitted it publicly.

Kudos.

Me don ALREADY share am to my whatsapp status...I don't know where it's going from there.

You are free. I need the publicity after all. grin

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Toks2008(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
KiNg0G:

Kudos.

This guy nah wereh

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by KiNg0G: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Toks2008:

This guy nah wereh

I nor know which side you dey...weda you be simp self I nor know.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Toks2008(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
KiNg0G:

I nor know which side you dey...weda you be simp self I nor know.

Me I spend big time for a lady but I do it without expecting any form of loyalty.

What I don't do is spend on a lady who feels she is entitled.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MJBOLT: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
no,the person behind the siofra account is the one behind the hintona account.

stevebond007:
Is siofra , zzor?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.