Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. (60053 Views)

Ladies Stop The Entitlement Mentality!!! / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by computersoft: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
ya, most broke boys are misers.

I haven't seen anything wrong in giving
See them..they will soon dominet the thread soon

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by jrusky(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2021
goshikid:
From now on i told myself never to give a bitchhh my hard earned money, she must work for it. That was how my ex gf called me a stingy guy all because i stopped being foolish all in the name of one motherfuccking love, no love bro, work hard and provide for your family, leave bittches alone, if not they are going to bring you down with their stupiid behaviours and blame you later for been foolish

My 2cent
Shikena

Bro you have said it all. I still don't get it why should any damn bitch will be waiting for men to solve their problems and if you refused them then they term you *broke or stingy, Thunder fire broke or stingy*, money has no sex its unisex for real so go and hussle and stop waiting for any simp solving your damn shit problems.

5 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by mybiz234: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
the act of giving is something you men should learn.

You should give to your women if you have, you could ignore the giving if she felt its her right to collect from you.
It may necessarily not be money, you could also give gifts like bracelet.

Currently, my man showers me with gifts, I always give him gifts too, though he gives more due to his financial muscle.

Sometimes I just see something which I feel will be good on him and I buy it for him, other times i buy things for myself and feel i should buy two and give hime one.
You shouldn't be a miser cos she is a lady.

He showers you with gifts, while you only buy him boxers and singlets, right?

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by lkillbrokehoes: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2021
Broke entitled h0es don't deserve your money, it's better you donate that money to an orphanage home

7 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by tradepunter: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Richywiz:
ya, most broke boys are misers.

I haven't seen anything wrong in giving

Look at what you responded to and then look at your response.

Look at it again and back to your response.

It's clear you operating below half of half a capacity

4 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2021
ComeToJesus:

Why are you guys always badmouthing Nigerian girls? Are they that horrible?

I don't think so..

Most of them are still being fed by their mom.

I met a Nairalander boy last 2 weeks while on transit. We sat side by side on the bus I took to work. He's a popular small boy redpiller here. I won't expose him yet. But, anyday he gets into my trap or insults my gender, I will expose his yansh.

If you think I don't have proof, I took a picture of your moniker from the back seat while you were intensely typing hard and bashing someone on this forum. You couldn't have even known when I did my business. Hahaha. I am so mischievous. smiley

4 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Oduyalerapheal(m): 9:43am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
All these broke boys on here. Maybe sēun should make nairaland a paid site so that you people will reduce.

So for your mind you have spoken well abi

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by lkillbrokehoes: 9:43am On Oct 23, 2021
mybiz234:

He showers you with gifts, while you only buy him boxers and singlets, right?
That's what they can only afford, cheap things

2 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by CHoccolaTE: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I pity men who will ingest this. Well, this is social media, every man can claim he doesn't give women money.

But, I can tell you for free how I have one notorious asslicking womanizer begging me offline to just accept 50K to manage for the weekend. I have told him 100K or nothing. He said he will send it tomorrow unfailingly. I will wait.

That's one of your gender. A married one for that matter. I do not pity them. I will suck their nectar dry till they have nothing else to offer to the outside world.

grin
Suck them dry dear because dem no get sense.
cool

8 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by lkillbrokehoes: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Most of them are still being fed by their mom.

I met a Nairalander boy last 2 weeks while on transit. We sat side by side on the bus I took to work. He's a popular small boy redpiller here. I won't expose him yet. But, anyday he gets into my trap or insults my gender, I will expose his yansh.

If you think I don't have proof, I took a picture of your moniker from the back seat while you were intensely typing hard and bashing someone on this forum. You couldn't have even known when I did my business. Hahaha. I am so mischievous. smiley
Stop lying joor undecided

5 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Polynek(m): 9:45am On Oct 23, 2021
Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2021
As a man, have you asked yourself what have you benefited from all the money you've been wasting on women? Save those monies in one year and see how much you will. Sometime I ask myself, to what end?

14 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Adakintroy: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2021
A good woman is hard to find..if to say una read bible una for know this for hand.

But thank God for sending buhari to us. The time weh money de some de carry two big yansh for hotel. Finish all fantasy stuck in their head. That time Christians na Mumu to them. But now only them are suing their mouth to write the scriptures. See them having women up and down. The world has not been upside down you have been standing on your head.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Stop lying joor undecided

Lying to validate what exactly? smiley

When the day of reckoning appears, all man shall stand still. Don't worry, it's not you. You must be so scared now. smiley
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Adakintroy: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2021
A good woman is hard to find..if to say una read bible una for know this for hand.

But thank God for sending buhari to us. The time weh money de some de carry two big yansh for hotel. Finish all fantasy stuck in their head. That time Christians na Mumu to them. But now only them are using their mouth to write the scriptures. See them avoiding women up and down. The world has not always been upside down many have been standing on their head.

There are many good women..see if you can find them no be to de afraid. Na so we go take know who him eyez really open..no be by open eye.

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nehyooh(m): 9:48am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:
I pity men who will ingest this. Well, this is social media where every man can claim he doesn't give a woman money.

But, I can tell you for free how I have one notorious asslicking womanizer begging me offline to just accept 50K to manage for the weekend. I have told him 100K or nothing. He said he will send it tomorrow unfailingly. I will wait. No

That's one of your gender. A married one for that matter. I do not pity them. I will suck their nectar dry till they have nothing else to offer to the outside world.
I'll advise you stay off him so that you won't regret this sooner or later.

7 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2021
Nehyooh:
I'll advise you stay off him so that you won't regret this sooner or later.

Mind your speech.

Last time I checked, I didn't beg him for money. He offered money to me on a platter of gold. Who am I to say no?

Free of charge for that matter. We don't reject gifts over here.

3 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nehyooh(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2021
akinmusi:
In the face of urgent 2k.
Entitlement emboldened
grin
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by pickatyoubackup: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
All these broke boys on here. Maybe sēun should make nairaland a paid site so that you people will reduce.

If it becomes a paid site.
You go dey beg for sub like you do for data and airtime, plus urgent 2k

9 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by MarketDispatch: 9:51am On Oct 23, 2021
BigDawsNet:
grin Me at party approaching every single ladies

Dawson : Hey beautiful, can I buy you a drink?

Random babe : wink sure why not,

Dawson : Sorry I'm fuvking with you..I won't get paid until next month lipsrsealed

Reminds me back in the days:

Me: can I buy you a drink?
Babe: Do I look dehydrated ?

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by womenareapess: 9:52am On Oct 23, 2021
Only a fools will see a Naija woman and say in his mind "I have found the right one" for he knoweth his path is the way of destruction undecided

Date a Naija women at your own risk! Those baboons ain't worth it

10 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Antoeni(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Confirmed Fact

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by lkillbrokehoes: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lying to validate what exactly? smiley

When the day of reckoning appears, all man shall stand still. Don't worry, it's not you. You must be so scared now. smiley
Look at your mouth sad undecided
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Edipet(m): 9:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Toks2008:

No be lie. The crazy twist is that most ladies value what a man gives over the sacrifice he makes...

Simply put, a typical naija girl will value a man who gives her 1M out of his billions than a guy who gives her 100k out of 150k he has home and away.

So why should any man kill himself trying to satisfy a lady when she is most likely to cut your call just to answer a guy that gives her more regardless of the sacrifice you made?

This is why I tell men to give ladies only what they can afford so that at the end it won't be too painful if the lady disappoints.
do not give at all bro...
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by zexy2030(m): 9:54am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:
Werey, I wonder ao ur life won b, if ur dad was ill responsible

1 Like

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Drunet: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2021
Lol
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Myhusband(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2021
ladies forming feminism in Nigeria are just empty jerrycan head

in Europe Feminists feel offended and uncomfortable when men give them money but in Nigeria feminist want to eat their cake and have it, Nigeria feminists love everything that has to do with feminism but hates to be financially independent, they love to receive cash from men but hate every other things from men.

Nigeria feminists doesn't know feminism means financial independence from men. awon ole atole

12 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Solatium(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

Clitocurrency Vendor, the only language in their mouth "Broke boys" how are you able to identify broke men if not that you have taken begging and prostitution as your day job?

Na your mate be Fólórunsó Alakija,Funke Akindele,and the host of other self made women,go find work olóshó grin

13 Likes

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Jaycee07(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2021
siofra:

They are not broke They are saying the truth. I have a Chinese girl who was born and raise here in the U S( San Francisco) to be precise. She’s a neurologist and now studying to become a neurosurgeon. You see the mentality of entitlement is inherent in a typical Nigerian girl/woman. My girlfriend takes me to a restaurant and we share the bills. Even when I sometimes offer to augment her bills for rent, car note and insurance , she prefers to either take a loan from me and pay back later or simply get another credit card. A Nigerian woman feels it her right to be given and for the most part brings nothing meaningful or resourceful to the relationship other than sex, which is perhaps the cheapest thing here.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nehyooh(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

Mind your speech.

Last time I checked, I didn't beg him for money. He offered money to me on a platter of gold. Who am I to say no?

Free of charge for that matter. We don't reject gifts over here.
Continue...........
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2021
phr33man:
Savage
This is truly the summary of the whole thing.
The best Picture of the year!
This is the END!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / 10 Pictures Every Womanizer Can Relate To / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.