Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. (60025 Views)

Ladies Stop The Entitlement Mentality!!! / Dear Guys, Please avoid ladies with the Entitlement Mentality. / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by siofra(f): 12:34am On Nov 06, 2021
SHOCK7:

Hello siofra

Hi shock7
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by SHOCK7(m): 4:41am On Nov 06, 2021
ObiOfOnistha:
I don't get involve with prostitutes, I careful about the time of ladies I approached, never dated a non virgin before.
Really!!!
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by SHOCK7(m): 4:47am On Nov 06, 2021
siofra:

Hi shock7
U look really cute on 'ur dp, I would like us to be good fnds outside nairaland,hope you don't mind i sent u a dm.
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by B055(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2021
walkingshadow911:

lol,you are very funny dude.

olosho is legit in some countries like italy.
some nigerian girls are just relationship scammers forming smart grin
if you like spend all your life savings, they wont feel indebted to you grin
at all most girls are simply ungrateful
Re: When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. by Ignatiusprince(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2021
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! / Nigerian Pilot Carries His Bride At Their Wedding Ceremony. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.