Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (13196 Views)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Does it mean that god has two plans Incase I change his mind?

No

God knows the decision you will ever make before you make them
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:33pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

No

God knows the decision you will ever make before you make them
It means that he knows how everything will end right?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

Unlikely since they lived in the Middle East.

So why didn't your god order the killing of Hitler when he was a baby?

Because we have entered into grace Era
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
He always chooses people with bad background in logic to do the job. I wonder why.

Let be sincere you know logic can not explain many physical things on earth logic has a limit

All who tried to break the limits become crazy you can ask around or you can see it with your eyes

Now I have infinite mind set but I only want to say it in biblical way

If I use logic to explain God things it can not work together God already said he destroyed the wisdom of this world from knowing him that why I sound gibberish to you
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
So i don’t have freewill to decide to repent? grin grin

He has to give me the power grin

Every thing comes from God

I told you many times nothing you have that does not belong to him
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Let be sincere you know logic can not explain many physical things on earth logic has a limit

All who tried to break the limits become crazy you can ask around or you can see it with your eyes

Now I have infinite mind set but I only want to say it in biblical way

If I use logic to explain God things it can not work together God already said he destroyed the wisdom of this world from knowing him that why I sound gibberish to you
If you don’t use your sense, you will believe in talking snakes and many unrealistic narratives of the Bible.
Religion, not just Christianity kills common sense. It will make you believe things a normal human being should not believe

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Who made the plan that I will go to hell?

You make the plan God knows what plan you want to make
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Every thing comes from God

I told you many times nothing you have that does not belong to him
How did you know this?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You make the plan God knows what plan you want to make
God doesn’t have a plan?

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
You have evidence for this?

The soul is your mind your brain do you need evidence for that too

The spirit is the heart or lives in the heart hard to prove it evidence because it unseen

But it looks like you but not physically touched if only you can do some certain spiritual things you will see your spirit then you will believe
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
It means that he knows how everything will end right?

Yes
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The soul is your mind your brain do you need evidence for that too

The spirit is the heart or lives in the heart hard to prove it evidence because it unseen

But it looks like you but not physically touched if only you can do some certain spiritual things you will see your spirit then you will believe
We have checked the brain, we didn’t see soul there. We saw neurons and dendrite cells.

We checked the heart, we saw cardiac cells made into ventricles and auricles.

Provide evidence for soul and spirit that we can check
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Yes
And I cannot change it? He knows already?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
If you don’t use your sense, you will believe in talking snakes and many unrealistic narratives of the Bible.
Religion, not just Christianity kills common sense. It will make you believe things a normal human being should not believe

Snake is not the only animal to speak in the Bible for your information

In fact at the end every creature will acknowledge God every thing created can speak under the power of God they can speak

It is not a big deal because every thing came from inside God

In fact you have been speaking indirectly to things before you buy them you always say in your heart I want to buy so and so and at the end you buy it and it follows you home

That is a different logic I don't want to reveal to you how in animate object speaks indirectly
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
How did you know this?

Because God spoke and everything came into being
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Snake is not the only animal to speak in the Bible for your information

In fact at the end every creature will acknowledge God every thing created can speak under the power of God they can speak

It is not a big deal because every thing came from inside God

In fact you have been speaking indirectly to things before you buy them you always say in your heart I want to buy so and so and at the end you buy it and it follows you home

That is a different logic I don't want to reveal to you how in animate object speaks indirectly
So you want me to accept that a snake talked truly?
How do you want to do that without showing me a snake that will talk to me in real life?

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Because God spoke and everything came into being
Show me the evidence
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
God doesn’t have a plan?

The plan of God is to many one is to know your own plans
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The plan of God is to many one is to know your own plans
That means God’s plan is dependent my own plan, he really doesn’t have a plan until I make my own plan.

It means he’s not omniscient

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
We have checked the brain, we didn’t see soul there. We saw neurons and dendrite cells.

We checked the heart, we saw cardiac cells made into ventricles and auricles.

Provide evidence for soul and spirit that we can check

The soul gives you ability to think that why even if you see it you will call it another name

The spirit is in the blood the life force that causes the heart to beat even if science see it they will call it another name because they won't understand Bible terminology

Science is actually a religion it speaks differently from Bible

But both are actually saying the same thing in different ways
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
And I cannot change it? He knows already?

You need to give God a chance he said test me and see that am good if you test him and see he is bad then you tell him to his face that he lies

But he guarantees that any one who test him will see he is good
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

The soul gives you ability to think that why even if you see it you will call it another name

The spirit is in the blood the life force that causes the heart to beat even if science see it they will call it another name because they won't understand Bible terminology

Science is actually a religion it speaks differently from Bible

But both are actually saying the same thing in different ways
We have checked the blood, it contains blood cells like platelets, thrombocytes and erythrocytes swimming in water. It also contains pathogens, immunoglobulins, minerals, hormone, proteins and cytokines.

I must tell you that I have been dealing with blood for the past 13years now as a clinical biochemist and I haven’t seen anything like spirit there.

I wonder how you got your information. So show me the evidence for spirit
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You need to give God a chance he said test me and see that am good if you test him and see he is bad then you tell him to his face that he lies

But he guarantees that any one who test him will see he is good
why should I give your own god out of 42000 that we have a chance? Even when you can’t seem you give me a logical reason to
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
So you want me to accept that a snake talked truly?
How do you want to do that without showing me a snake that will talk to me in real life?

Ask yourself do physical things speak things like phone, TV, speakers now man put something in those things and they spoke Ask yourself can another powerful being put something into animal's for them to speak
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Ask yourself do physical things speak things like phone, TV, speakers now man put something in those things and they spoke Ask yourself can another powerful being put something into animal's for them to speak
Man didn’t put anything there.
It’s all about radiofrequencies.
It works with the electromagnetic spectrum of radiations, you only need to invent something that can transmit radio frequency and receive it.

It’s not like the magic that the Bible did that no one understand the science. Only lies upon lies

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Show me the evidence

The evidence in this case is you
Let use use you

Remember all the things that you have said you will do and you end up doing it

Now look at your surroundings every thing you see came from the soil or from animals

Now if you look at them you will not see how man processes them to the finished product

That how it is you can not see how God did it until you study about him
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Let use use you

Now look at your surroundings every thing you see came from the soil or from animals

Now if you look at them you will not see how man processes them to the finished product

Please kindly pick up a dictionary and check for the definition for evidence.

This is not evidence

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
That means God’s plan is dependent my own plan, he really doesn’t have a plan until I make my own plan.

It means he’s not omniscient

You did not see where I said it many plans and that knowing your own plan is among them probably the least

Now God plans and automatically every human being plan falls in line with the plan of God automatically
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Let use use you

Why is this not proof that the Invisible Pink Unicorn made all?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You did not see where I said it many plans and that knowing your own plan is among them probably the least

Now God plans and automatically every human being plan falls in line with the plan of God automatically
How did you know this?
I have a feeling that you are making this up
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
We have checked the blood, it contains blood cells like platelets, thrombocytes and erythrocytes swimming in water. It also contains pathogens, immunoglobulins, minerals, hormone, proteins and cytokines.

I must tell you that I have been dealing with blood for the past 13years now as a clinical biochemist and I haven’t seen anything like spirit there.

I wonder how you got your information. So show me the evidence for spirit

Number one you have failed to ask me what the characteristics of the spirit is

And I told you even if you see it you are going to call it another name which Bible did not call it because science is a separate religion
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Number one you have failed to ask me what the characteristics of the spirit is

And I told you even if you see it you are going to call it another name which Bible did not call it because science is a separate religion

Show me the verse where the Bible said that the blood is the spirit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

Why Africans Are Religious / How To Increase Your Faith – By Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin / Sermon By Benson Idahosa Part1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.