Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (13221 Views)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
why should I give your own god out of 42000 that we have a chance? Even when you can’t seem you give me a logical reason to

Now let break into your logic

Now look at this beautiful power God gave you ability to have a great mind now your logic is deep and awesome

But you can see that it is hindering you from worshiping God because it demands from you evidence that will please it and make it satisfied

You want to please your brain only yourself you don't want to please another being you don't care about the one who gave you ability to think very critical

Now do you see how this beautiful gift has turned you against God

That is exactly how Satan gift turned against God now Workch who are we going to blame
The giver of the beautiful gift or the gift or the person carrying the gift
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Now let break into your logic

Now look at this beautiful power God gave you ability to have a great mind now your logic is deep and awesome

But you can see that it is hindering you from worshiping God because it demands from you evidence that will please it and make it satisfied

You want to please your brain only yourself you don't want to please another being you don't care about the one who gave you ability to think very critical

Now do you see how this beautiful gift has turned you against God

That is exactly how Satan gift turned against God now Workch who are we going to blame
The giver of the beautiful gift or the gift or the person carrying the gift

How is your story truer than the story of the Invisible Pink Unicorn?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

There are two dispensation one the first was when the world was under the law

Any one who sins dies both me and you both Isreal and non Israel

Isreal had advantages then when they lived right others die for them

Now we are under grace every one so those laws don't apply now it only applies when you refuse grace and die physically then it comes into effect to enforce the result of the law

Which is second death
Tomorrow take your time and read this thread from the beginning
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Man didn’t put anything there.
It’s all about radiofrequencies.
It works with the electromagnetic spectrum of radiations, you only need to invent something that can transmit radio frequency and receive it.

It’s not like the magic that the Bible did that no one understand the science. Only lies upon lies

Are you trying to lie or trick or twist things up
Who put

electromagnetic spectrum of radiations,

Was it in the devise by it self
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Like their lives depend on defending stuffs that are illogical.

Religion is crazy, you reach a conclusion then you start looking for evidence to defend that conclusion. It doesn't matter whether your evidence is coherent or logical, you can even go as far as distorting facts to support your claim.

Every good English student knows that omniscient and freewill are not compatible. Damn
My brother it is terrible. Imagine a world without religion. At least the average Nigerian would be made to use his brains for problem solving rather than saying "leave it for God" "only God can save us" and other ridiculous things Christians like to say to dodge responsibility.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

If you have power to say anything and it happens as you say

Tell me what will happen to the exercise book when you say exercise book turn to refrigerator
Such power only exists in fables we tell children to keep them entertained
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Please kindly pick up a dictionary and check for the definition for evidence.

This is not evidence

Witnesses can be enough evidence in a court
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
Zee &
Kingsnairaland:

Are you trying to lie or trick or twist things up
Who put

electromagnetic spectrum of radiations,

Was it in the devise by it self

Because you don't know how it works doesn't mean snakes can talk.

There's no where snakes has ever talked, it's only in a book written by bronze age herders who don't know how anything works that snakes talk
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Why is this not proof that the Invisible Pink Unicorn made all?
is there a book about invisible pink unicorn
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Witnesses can be enough evidence in a court
yes, dead witnesses cant make it in court.

It's the reason the court won't take stories from the Bible as any justification because those who wrote it are dead
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
If god knew that I will go to hell irrespective,what’s the freewill there?
Trust me this is not the first time someone has asked this question. He does not understand it at all
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Yes.

In the beginning invisible pink unicorn created the heaven and the earth. [2] And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of invisible pink unicorn moved upon the face of the waters
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
We have another one that will interest you, the Flying Spaghetti Monster. They also make similar claims that their God created everything.

He has a book called gospel of the flying spaghetti monster
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
Trust me this is not the first time someone has asked this question. He does not understand it at all
he understands, he's deliberately muddling everything up because of cognitive dissonance.

I'm playing the Russell's teapot with him now because I'm tired of his circular reasoning.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
How did you know this?
I have a feeling that you are making this up

It in the Bible

And besides any one who has such power as God that is what actually happens because every thing naturally flows toward him every thing automatically lines up with such being

Now every thing is inside God stomach so there is no way it can go outside because actually there is no outside because outside does not exist
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

It in the Bible

And besides any one who has such power as God that is what actually happens because every thing naturally flows toward him every thing automatically lines up with such being

Now every thing is inside God stomach so there is no way it can go outside because actually there is no outside because outside does not exist
On what basis is the Bible more correct than the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

yes.....

but he says you can change his mind

But God never changes, he is the same yesterday, today and forever.

There is even a song about this...

Christianity na pure cruise grin
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Show me the verse where the Bible said that the blood is the spirit.

John 6:63 ►
The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.

New Living Translation
The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Leviticus 17:11 ►
For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life.

New Living Translation
for the life of the body is in its blood. I have given you the blood on the altar to purify you, making you right with the LORD. It is the blood, given in exchange for a life, that makes purification possible.

Note the summary

The Spirit gives life;

for the life of the body is in its blood.

What do this two things tell you
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

But God never changes, he is the same yesterday, today and forever.

There is even a song about this...

Christianity na pure cruise grin
lol cheesy cheesy

He keeps running around a circle cheesy

Everyone will end up seeing how illogical religion has made him. He will expose all
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

John 6:63 ►
The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you—they are full of the Spirit and life.

New Living Translation
The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Leviticus 17:11 ►
For the life of a creature is in the blood, and I have given it to you to make atonement for yourselves on the altar; it is the blood that makes atonement for one’s life.

New Living Translation
for the life of the body is in its blood. I have given you the blood on the altar to purify you, making you right with the LORD. It is the blood, given in exchange for a life, that makes purification possible.

Note the summary

The Spirit gives life;

for the life of the body is in its blood.

What do this two things tell you
I didn't see categorically where the Bible said the blood is our spirit
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

Unlikely since they lived in the Middle East.

So why didn't your god order the killing of Hitler when he was a baby?
Better still, why did God not make Hitler's destiny to be one of good deeds and benefits to the human race? Maybe Hitler could have been the inventor of a device that prevents road crashes completely or invented a more efficient way of preserving our food.

Why did he choose to give Hitler a dark path in life?

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:52pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
How is your story truer than the story of the Invisible Pink Unicorn?

That is exactly what I am saying this beautiful logic you have is making you to refuse to see what God is saying
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
Tomorrow take your time and read this thread from the beginning

I started from the beginning I read everything
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

That is exactly what I am saying this beautiful logic you have is making you to refuse to see what God is saying
Nope, I want to know why your story is true and that of the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster is a lie.
On what basis?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 10:55pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
That means God’s plan is dependent my own plan, he really doesn’t have a plan until I make my own plan.

It means he’s not omniscient
You are speaking big grammar. That guy does not know what it means to be omniscient
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
Such power only exists in fables we tell children to keep them entertained

I used the word IF

To illustrate something rather than follow the instructions and give me a specific answer you refused to follow the instructions for the IF
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
You are speaking big grammar. That guy does not know what it means to be omniscient
Maybe, he doesn't know that omniscient means you know it even before it happens. No probability in the outcome, what you know doesn't depend on the action of anyone.

Or maybe he's just trying to defend his religion by all means possible even it it means distorting facts.

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Zee & Because you don't know how it works doesn't mean snakes can talk.

There's no where snakes has ever talked, it's only in a book written by bronze age herders who don't know how anything works that snakes talk

Your problem is one I ask you who put it in the device to talk you ran away from saying it was man

Now man made a common object non living thing to speak

Imagine what the one with unlimited power can do to a living animal or being

I myself have made a man who can't speak to begin to speak how much more what God can do to living animals
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Your problem is one I ask you who put it in the device to talk you ran away from saying it was man

Now man made a common object non living thing to dorsjy

Imagine what the one with unlimited power can do to a living being

I myself have made a man who can't speak to begin to speak how much more what God can do to living animals
Why should I believe your stories and disbelieve what's in the gospel of the flying spaghetti monster?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by alphaNomega: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
lol cheesy cheesy

He keeps running around a circle cheesy

Everyone will end up seeing how illogical religion has made him. He will expose all
I want him to read through this thread when he sober. It'll make him laugh
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
yes, dead witnesses cant make it in court.

It's the reason the court won't take stories from the Bible as any justification because those who wrote it are dead

Books record speaks for itself
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:
I

I explained it properly

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

Does God Really Answer Prayers? / My Real Life Experiences With "Ogbanje" People. / SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCES You Might Have Had,might have in future,and THEIR MEANINGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.