Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (13210 Views)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by sonmvayina(m): 8:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

There are two dispensation one the first was when the world was under the law

Any one who sins dies both me and you both Isreal and non Israel

Isreal had advantages then when they lived right others die for them

Now we are under grace every one so those laws don't apply now it only applies when you refuse grace and die physically then it comes into effect to enforce the result of the law

Which is second death
Why would a perfect god need two dispensation or covenant?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
I did, you are beating about.

Who created satan?

Why can't you humble yourself and say God what ever you want from me I will submit to you

Until you acknowledge that God hold all the cards before you can get whatever you want from God

Satan is a tool meant to show you you have eternal life in you once you believe God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Who created satan?

God

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 8:07pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

How they reason can be summed up in 2 words, cognitive dissonance. Just imagine what Kingsnairaland has been responding to verses that clearly show the Bible is contradicting itself.

Only someone like that would say an exercise book is a refrigerator because his God says so, but even a toddler can see they are two completely different objects.
Like their lives depend on defending stuffs that are illogical.

Religion is crazy, you reach a conclusion then you start looking for evidence to defend that conclusion. It doesn't matter whether your evidence is coherent or logical, you can even go as far as distorting facts to support your claim.

Every good English student knows that omniscient and freewill are not compatible. Damn
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

God
So if God created satan and God knew Satan will cause problems before he created him, who takes the blame?

The creator who knew the outcome or the creation who is acting the script?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

I explained it

There are two dispensation one the first was when the world was under the law

Any one who sins dies both me and you both Isreal and non Israel

Isreal had advantages then when they lived right others die for them

Now we are under grace every one so those laws don't apply now it only applies when you refuse grace and die physically then it comes into effect to enforce the result of the law

Which is second death

The question is was it your god who ordered the killings or not?

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 8:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Image123:

The cognitive dissonance here is your conscious refusal to see Adam's fault.
LMAO! Why would I have cognitive dissonance over a fairy tale?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

We have ability to live forever

Evidence?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:

God is everywhere and we are inside everywhere...so we are part of God. And God is part of us.

So how did everywhere impregnate Joseph's wife ?

He was not married to her yet

Now God spoke and everything was created now he spoke and a child began to grow

It not a new thing or a big deal if you knew how powerful God is
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Why can't you humble yourself and say God what ever you want from me I will submit to you

Until you acknowledge that God hold all the cards before you can get whatever you want from God

Satan is a tool meant to show you you have eternal life in you once you believe God

Humble what, you are making logical flaws and you want me to listen to your nonsense?

You humble yourself and learn basic logic and terms.

If you take this argument to an English class, you will be ridiculed.

How can you say freewill and omniscience are compatible and expect that I listen to you?

Correct that error first
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Image123:

You were referring to my son, then now to Male and Female thems. It's getting a bit foggy.

In the case where you'd allow your daughter marry a wizard, you are not too far from the "wickedness" you seek to prove. You'd allow your daughter into evil because you don't believe it matters much in your worldview. The same way you are looking incredulously at a father allowing his son to be poisoned is the way many of the forum will look at you incredulously as a father allowing his daughter to go with a wizard.

I never mentioned son, I mentioned child.

How is a person who performs magic tricks doing evil? You mean someone like Harry Houdini was evil? In what way?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
I'm not gonna see how omniscient and freewill works together. It doesn't make sense

It's flawed, flawed argument.
You claim God knew everything but you don't want him to take all the blames for setting such a ridiculous plan.

Who will take the blame for all his flawed plans? Me?

He already took the blame and died in your place yet you still refused to believe in him

What more do you want him to do for you
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

So it means god caused all the problem by deliberately making Satan the tool.

It’s god plan and Satan is not gonna take the plan for the flawed God’s plan.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

He already took the blame and died in your place yet you still refused to believe in him

What more do you want him to do for you
He should also take the blame for creating Satan and giving Satan the power to cause problem.
It’s his fault, he knows all and it’s his fault that he knew it and didn’t do anything about it.
Nobody is going to bear responsibilities for his plans.

Don’t exonerate him, everything is his plan.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
alphaNomega:

How they reason can be summed up in 2 words, cognitive dissonance. Just imagine what Kingsnairaland has been responding to verses that clearly show the Bible is contradicting itself.

Only someone like that would say an exercise book is a refrigerator because his God says so, but even a toddler can see they are two completely different objects.

If you have power to say anything and it happens as you say

Tell me what will happen to the exercise book when you say exercise book turn to refrigerator
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Image123:

So you can be part of us, the huge multitude harvest of humans.

Why if it is not spoilt does there need to be a harvest?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:36pm On Oct 23, 2021
sonmvayina:
Why would a perfect god need two dispensation or covenant?

Many reasons but let me state few Adam is the beginning of the first dispensation God wanted to bring the second Adam when many people will be a witness

God kept the best man for the last part. God wanted to show no one can keep the law without grace
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Like their lives depend on defending stuffs that are illogical.

Religion is crazy, you reach a conclusion then you start looking for evidence to defend that conclusion. It doesn't matter whether your evidence is coherent or logical, you can even go as far as distorting facts to support your claim.

Every good English student knows that omniscient and freewill are not compatible. Damn

Omniscient does not force you to do against your freewill rather it knows what you want to do before you do it
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Omniscient does not force you to do against your freewill rather it knows what you want to do before you do it
What are you saying? Did you read what you typed before sending it?
This is height of cognitive dissonance?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:42pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
So if God created satan and God knew Satan will cause problems before he created him, who takes the blame?

The creator who knew the outcome or the creation who is acting the script?

Since God created satan why don't you believe he has a counter to Satan and he wants you to understand that Satan is small for you once you believe God
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Since God created satan why don't you believe he has a counter to Satan and he wants you to understand that Satan is small for you once you believe God
He doesn’t need to counter Satan Because Satan is acting according to his plans.

Satan is God’s plan.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

The question is was it your god who ordered the killings or not?

Any thing that goes against God begins to die on it own automatically whether God ordered it or not death is the result of disobedience

So God ordering it was just to show what the result will be for disobedience
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

Evidence?

Only if you believe Bible can you see evidence

Because it is a spiritual thing
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:49pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Humble what, you are making logical flaws and you want me to listen to your nonsense?

How can you say freewill and omniscience are compatible and expect that I listen to you?

Correct that error first

omniscience does not hinder freewill
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

omniscience does not hinder freewill
If god knew that I will go to hell irrespective,what’s the freewill there?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:

Correct that error first

Psalm 147:5
Verse Concepts
Great is our Lord and abundant in strength;
His understanding is infinite.

1 John 3:20
Verse Concepts
in whatever our heart condemns us; for God is greater than our heart and knows all things.

Psalm 139:4
Verse Concepts
Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O Lord, You know it all.

Matthew 10:30
Verse Concepts
But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Psalm 147:4
Verse Concepts
He counts the number of the stars;
He gives names to all of them.

Hebrews 4:13
Verse Concepts
And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

Psalm 139:1-4
For the choir director. A Psalm of David.
O Lord, You have searched me and known me.
You know when I sit down and when I rise up;
You understand my thought from afar.
You scrutinize my path and my lying down,
And are intimately acquainted with all my ways.
read more.
Psalm 44:21
Verse Concepts
Would not God find this out?
For He knows the secrets of the heart.

1 Chronicles 28:9
Verse Concepts
“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

Isaiah 40:28
Verse Concepts
Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth
Does not become weary or tired.
His understanding is inscrutable.

Isaiah 46:9-10
“Remember the former things long past,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is no one like Me,
Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things which have not been done,
Saying, ‘My purpose will be established,
And I will accomplish all My good pleasure’;

Psalm 139:1-3
1 Kings 8:39
Verse Concepts
then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men,

Acts 1:24
Verse Concepts
And they prayed and said, “You, Lord, who know the hearts of all men, show which one of these two You have chosen
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Only if you believe Bible can you see evidence

Because it is a spiritual thing

Ok so no evidence, got it.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Psalm 147:5
Verse Concepts
Great is our Lord and abundant in strength;
His understanding is infinite.

1 John 3:20
Verse Concepts
in whatever our heart condemns us; for God is greater than our heart and knows all things.

Psalm 139:4
Verse Concepts
Even before there is a word on my tongue,
Behold, O Lord, You know it all.

Matthew 10:30
Verse Concepts
But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

Psalm 147:4
Verse Concepts
He counts the number of the stars;
He gives names to all of them.

Hebrews 4:13
Verse Concepts
And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are open and laid bare to the eyes of Him with whom we have to do.

Psalm 139:1-4
read more.
Psalm 44:21
Verse Concepts
Would not God find this out?
For He knows the secrets of the heart.

1 Chronicles 28:9
Verse Concepts
“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever.

Isaiah 40:28
Verse Concepts
Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The Everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth
Does not become weary or tired.
His understanding is inscrutable.

Isaiah 46:9-10
“Remember the former things long past,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is no one like Me,
Declaring the end from the beginning,
And from ancient times things which have not been done,
Saying, ‘My purpose will be established,
And I will accomplish all My good pleasure’;

Psalm 139:1-3
1 Kings 8:39
Verse Concepts
then hear in heaven Your dwelling place, and forgive and act and render to each according to all his ways, whose heart You know, for You alone know the hearts of all the sons of men,

Acts 1:24
Verse Concepts
And they prayed and said, “You, Lord, who know the hearts of all men, show which one of these two You have chosen
If god destined me for hell, what’s the freewill in that?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Any thing that goes against God begins to die on it own automatically whether God ordered it or not death is the result of disobedience

So God ordering it was just to show what the result will be for disobedience

So your god ordered people to kill innocent people and they did it gladly.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
So it means god caused all the problem by deliberately making Satan the tool.

It’s god plan and Satan is not gonna take the plan for the flawed God’s plan.

You are refusing to see the big picture

You can't question God because what ever God does is perfect his decision are pure and great whatever he wants to do is the ultimate

So when you begin to see that his plans are great then you will know he is worthy of praise

You just have two options worship him or hate him

Ask yourself which one did I decide to do
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You are refusing to see the big picture

You can't question God because what ever God does is perfect his decision are pure and great whatever he wants to do is the ultimate

So when you begin to see that his plans are great then you will know he is worthy of praise

You just have two options worship him or hate him

Ask yourself which one did I decide to do

If god destined me to go to hell, where is the freewill ?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
He should also take the blame for creating Satan and giving Satan the power to cause problem.
It’s his fault, he knows all and it’s his fault that he knew it and didn’t do anything about it.
Nobody is going to bear responsibilities for his plans.

Don’t exonerate him, everything is his plan.

Now that you think that this is a good conclusion now ask your self
Should I worship him or should I hate him

Since you now know hating God will lead to death and worshiping him will lead you to life forever more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Does Killing 'wall Geckos' Have Any Physical/spiritual Consequence / Nicholas Anyanwu Wins Lawsuit As Abuja Court Nullifies His Suspension / Does God Really Answer Prayers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.