Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence (13202 Views)

An Omniscient God And Freewill Is Logically Flawed And Hilarious. / If God Is Omniscient, Why The Efforts? / The Holy Spirit Is Omnipotent, Omnipresent And Omniscient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Now that you think that this is a good conclusion now ask your self
Should I worship him or should I hate him

Since you now know hating God will lead to death and worshiping him will lead you to life forever more
Where is the freewill If god has already destined me for hell?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
What are you saying? Did you read what you typed before sending it?
This is height of cognitive dissonance?

I know you the man driving drunk will hit the pole what wrong have I done when I gave him freewill
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
He doesn’t need to counter Satan Because Satan is acting according to his plans.

Satan is God’s plan.

Your job is to counter Satan and Satan own Job is to stop you do your job and don't bother about Satan job
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
If god knew that I will go to hell irrespective,what’s the freewill there?

God knows it doesn't affect your freewill your freewill is your own will to enjoy while it lasts
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

Ok so no evidence, got it.

Where do you go to when you sleep
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

God knows it doesn't affect your freewill your freewill is your own will to enjoy while it lasts
Does freewill also include that I can repent and make heaven?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
If god destined me for hell, what’s the freewill in that?

You can not bother about what God destined rather you should be focused on worshiping him no matter what he plans for you

As long as you do your own part you don't need to be afraid of the end result
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Guy common, stop asking silly questions.
You remain in your room when you sleep

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Your job is to counter Satan and Satan own Job is to stop you do your job and don't bother about Satan job
Is all these according to God’s plan?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
LordReed:

So your god ordered people to kill innocent people and they did it gladly.

If those people were alive by now you would have been dead as a result of their wicked ways

Imagine what Hitler did imagine if someone killed him at birth what his death could have prevented
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You can not bother about what God destined rather you should be focused on worshiping him no matter what he plans for you

As long as you do your own part you don't need to be afraid of the end result
Does god know that I will go to hell before I was born?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

If those people were alive by now you would have been dead as a result of their wicked ways

Imagine what Hitler did imagine if someone killed him at birth what his death could have prevented
You will never be able to convert any atheist if you don’t work all your logic and reasoning. Seriously grin

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
If god destined me to go to hell, where is the freewill ?

You can't think about that when you have refused to worship him now that it is within your power

God has shown human beings have ability to change his mind so God lives outside time focus on changing God mind then you won't say he plan hell fire for u
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Where is the freewill If god has already destined me for hell?

Are you ready to worship him
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Does freewill also include that I can repent and make heaven?

Yes
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Are you ready to worship him
Just answer the question, you can’t convert any atheist with your flawed logic.

If I decide to repent, will I make heaven contrary to god’s plan?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Guy common, stop asking silly questions.
You remain in your room when you sleep

Do you know you have a human spirit
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Is all these according to God’s plan?
yes
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Yes
ok good, does this mean that I have the ability to make this decision by myself irrespective of what god knew or planned for me?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Do you know you have a human spirit
i don’t know, do you?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Does god know that I will go to hell before I was born?

yes.....

but he says you can change his mind
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

On my bed in my room in my house.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

yes.....

but he says you can change his mind
Does it mean that god has two plans Incase I change his mind?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
You will never be able to convert any atheist if you don’t work all your logic and reasoning. Seriously grin

No my discussion with you is actually not to convert you

Am merely doing my job am doing what I am commanded to do

Am full filling my purpose the things I say is what God will use as evidence because he said that you are going to ask him at the end why he refused to tell you about himself

He said he will bring up this things I say to your remembrance
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by LordReed(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

Unlikely since they lived in the Middle East.

So why didn't your god order the killing of Hitler when he was a baby?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

No my discussion with you is actually not to convert you

Am merely doing my job am doing what I am commanded to do

Am full filling my purpose the things I say is what God will use as evidence because he said that you are going to ask him at the end why he refused to tell you about himself

He said he will bring up this things I say to your remembrance
He always chooses people with bad background in logic to do the job. I wonder why.
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
Just answer the question, you can’t convert any atheist with your flawed logic.

If I decide to repent, will I make heaven contrary to god’s plan?

You can not decide that unless God gives you the power to decide that that is why you can see you find it hard to decide to worship him

The moment you decide then that means he has given you the authority to become his son
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You can not decide that unless God gives you the power to decide that that is why you can see you find it hard to decide to worship him

The moment you decide then he has given you the authority to become his son
So i don’t have freewill to decide to repent? grin grin

He has to give me the power grin

1 Like

Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
ok good, does this mean that I have the ability to make this decision by myself irrespective of what god knew or planned for me?

God did not plan evil for you but rather he knows what evil things you are going to do ahead of time.... If you are going to make right decisions God will know ahead of time

You have the ability to chose the one that you want no matter what you chose he already knows the one you want to chose
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Workch:
i don’t know, do you?
You have a
body
Soul
Spirit
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

God did not plan evil for you but rather he knows what evil things you are going to do ahead of time.... If you are going to make right decisions God will know ahead of time

You have the ability to chose the one that you want no matter what you chose he already knows the one you want to chose
Who made the plan that I will go to hell?
Re: ❤️❤️God Is EveryWhere God Is Omniscient God Is Omnipotent God Is Omnipresence by Workch: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

You have a
body
Soul
Spirit
You have evidence for this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? / Rccg Sunday School Manual, Sunday 7th May,2017 / TB Joshua Wins Yoruba Man Of The Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.