Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion (60309 Views)

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by realestate99: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

I understand your point but it does not change the narrative that REAL MEN see no big deal in marrying a single mum. That does not mean men don't have a choice to make.

Please do not stain your excellent submission with this argument, the term " RealMan" is a social construct to deceive weak men to swallow what the society throws at them without considering if it is healthy for them ( the men).

A man that does not want to take another man's responsibly is a " Real man". Taking responsibility for your actions should be paramount in definition of "Real ". Getting a girl pregnant and absconding is what you should address, not an innocent man trying to dodge a girl with a baggage.

Peace!!!.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by PastorFire: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:
1: Use juju and hook one man.

Don’t waste your time going to Shiloh or all these scam pentecostal churches. They will end up hooking you up with one boring evangelist that suffers premature ejaculatiôn.

It is better you use your hand and hook the one you like. But treat him well.

Nothing wrong in hooking husband. Even the bible says the kingdom of God suffereth violence.

2. If you are open to polygamy, give it a shot.
As you get older in Nigeria, it gets harder to see a never-been-married man with noble intentions. So if you don’t mind polygamy, if you just want to have your kids by one man, find one polygamous man and have all your kids with him.
Are you sick are something?.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by lkillbrokehoes: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Truvelisback:
Many of them are single because they are looking for rich men.
Let them keep waiting, they will get tired eventually.

I won't even date a broke girl, never in my life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by PastorFire: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Petyprincess:
The truth is not everyone will get married, I have the utmost respect for women living their best life without depending on a man.
A woman's happiness should not be defined by having a man because of two hairy balls!!
So should a man's happiness never be cut short by the ever burdening demands of a woman.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
It's well. I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by TemmyT002(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Hello óò,
Number 3 doesn't make sense at all.
If a guy donates sperm, nd she gives birth, what will she tell the kid when he or she asks?
What if the guy marries someone else and has a kid.
What will happen if her kid and the guy's kid decide to marry?

7 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by DonTattaglia: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Don’t waste your time going to Shiloh or all these scam pentecostal churches. They will end up hooking you up with one boring evangelist that suffers premature ejaculatiôn.

Nothing wrong in hooking husband. Even the bible says the kingdom of God suffereth violence.

As you get older in Nigeria, it gets harder to see a never-been-married man with noble intentions. So if you don’t mind polygamy, if you just want to have your kids by one man, find one polygamous man and have all your kids with him.

Juju doesn't work anymore. U will hate your life the day your so called juju clears. There is always an expiry date created by nature. It must surely come, good or bad.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by danilmo: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

undecided
God LL have mercy on u. Una go do sotey push our sisters into soup now.. since feminism dey backfire na to use juju hook someone's son. Why not advise buying sperm in hospital instead and have ur rest of mind.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by QueenVaji: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
All this people...very easy for them to be saying shlt...

if u marry wahala...if u no marry wahala..
mke nobdy disturb me jor jor jor

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by tayo360(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2021
Wrong advice......
Adoption is the best option here

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

3. GET A SPERM DONOR TO BEAT EARLY MENOPAUSE.

The paramount purpose of a lady is not necessarily marriage but to multiply, bring forth new generations and replenish the earth. The good thing is that with the modern medical advancement, any lady can achieve this without getting married.

Believe it or not, it is better to get a sperm donor and be a single mum than getting married under pressure to a jerk who will make life hell for you.

If you are a lady still single in your late 30s please get a man to donate sperm for you. You don't have to sleep with him and he needs not be financially responsible for the child but just for you to point to somebody in future as the child's father. This will let you relax to get a better choice of a husband.

For me this is bad advice. Yes you will satisfy your yearning for a child but understand the lifelong consequences for the child without a father, likely without siblings and especially without a sense of where he/she came from can be very damaging. that child will always feel inadequate no matter what you do. it is bad enough for children from broken homes, talk less children of a sperm donor. I think this is the most selfish thing a woman can do.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by humilitypays(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
Octopusssy:

It's not Victorian.
Vivi...。
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2021
perambulator:

For me this is bad advice. Yes you will satisfy your yearning for a child but understand the lifelong consequences for the child without a father, without a sense of where he/she came from can be very damaging. that child will always feel inadequate no matter what you do. it is bad enough for children from broken homes, talk less children of a sperm donor. I think this is the most selfish thing a woman can do.

You are talking about unknown sperm. Donor
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Truvelisback(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Should they look for poor men?
Not necessarily poor men. They tend to base marriage only on materialism, hoping that they will get married to someone like Obi Cubana, forgeting that they themselves can be Obi Cubana of themselves. This made many of them to remain single for very long.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by advanceDNA: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Petyprincess:
The truth is not everyone will get married, I have the utmost respect for women living their best life without depending on a man.
A woman's happiness should not be defined by having a man because of two hairy balls!!

Not every woman can have children too..

So the ultimate purpose of marriage is for companionship...it is also supposed make people discipline...not jumping from one penis or pvssy to another .

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Angrygoat: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
They wasted their youths doing yanga,fashion,sex,selecting,prostitution,making useless friends,seeing useless guys,,I can't date u,u r poor,meanwhile u guys ain't rich neither. ,this that. Dont worry by 45 one man will marry una. Idiots. Dey take advice from OP. When u stupid ugly morons start forming ,lazy,proud over nothing, insultive, after 40. The worst part of naija females lives as from 19 to 30 yrs, worst part from 100 to 300level . There is this click that clicks into their head,they change into what others turned out to be,slay queens with no sense, Na then una eye dey ways clear when at age 45 dem still dey do yanga,no suitor,no shame. Foo ls. Nigerian females are useless

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Ayt27(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mikester:

Wrong. Terming men irresponsible or immature for having standards is wrong. Turning down single moms doesn't make a man irresponsible. There is a huge difference between responsibility and burden. A man who turns down a single mom does so to not place a burden that isn't his upon him. Does that make him irresponsible or a child?

Women ruthlessly place high standards on men who intend to marry them but weak-minded men misguided by information such as yours lower their standards for damaged women and commit to them.

You are right in some areas but get your mentality straight and stop guilt-tripping others for making their own choices.

I was literally scrolling down to see who'd rebuff this point, thanks for doing that.

I'm of the opinion that alot of monikers on nairaland really do not know how to separate the real world from the digital world, loads of the advice given on this forum would be inapplicable to folks giving it when they are in the same shoes.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Oblongata: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Hmm i know the lady you are talking about,her Monika starts with "V" . I'll need your services and that of pansophist too since I'm 60+ and still hopeful. Are you in or not?
Aproko! Na who ask you? cool
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by lereinter(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
That is a touching story you narrated in the write-up
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by jikins(m): 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2021
tayo360:
Wrong advice......
Adoption is the best option here

Why is adoption better?
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by ugotaya: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
Woman Mysteriously Dumped Under Olorunsogo Bridge. Her Name is Kudirat Iya Mariam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQCFhXO9RZo
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Truvelisback(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Let them keep waiting, they will get tired eventually.

I won't even date a broke girl, never in my life
I don't know weda many of them thinks wealth is only meant for men. Or women are forbidden to be rich.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Sunnymatey(m): 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2021
Any single pretty lady in her late 30s desirous of marriage should contact me asap.
I'm 43, cool headed, responsible with a monthly income.
Was enjoying marriage until death decided to separate my better half from me.

Note, l respect, loved and adore my woman.
You'll never regret being my partner
08157178977- WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by isa6namo(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Rubish and nonsestical
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by MrCover: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2021
Most of Nigeria Ladies Are the real cause of their problem

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

You are talking about unknown sperm. Donor

Exactly why it is bad advice. The child will spend a life time wondering. It is psychologically damaging to a child not knowing your roots.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by matm: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
And if u are married with kids ur problems are over.And u are sure ur kids will take care of u in d future instead of beign d cause of ur death.
My dear,every woman and man whether with kids or not is carrying their crosses and none knows where and how life will end him/her up.
Any day u wake up alive,give thanks to God and make urself happy.No one will do dt for u including wife/husband or kids.If u see a good food,eat.Each person has just one life to live.Struggle for heaven instead.
Do not assume it is better for anyone in this life.
We all are ending up in d grave.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by LutanFyah: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Advising women to do juju just to bag a man is satanic and wickedness.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2021
Shokoloko:

You have spoken well
This is Nike Osinowo (at 47 years) with beautiful kids from sperm donation. Case closed, all pressure off her shoulders.

Wow
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Octopusssy(f): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
humilitypays:
Vivi...。
Vivacious Vivi is deceased? shocked
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by jikins(m): 3:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
perambulator:

For me this is bad advice. Yes you will satisfy your yearning for a child but understand the lifelong consequences for the child without a father, without a sense of where he/she came from can be very damaging. that child will always feel inadequate no matter what you do. it is bad enough for children from broken homes, talk less children of a sperm donor. I think this is the most selfish thing a woman can do.

I don't agree that they will feel inadequate. Maybe the word you are looking for is incomplete. If the mother trains them well and give them all the attention they need they will be very fine. Yes they will be feeling incomplete as they don't have a dad. It's normal especially when they see the dads of others. But it's not a massive issue as you are putting it. So many people have been raised by single moms through out history, they didn't feel inadequate infact they went on to do great stuffs. A little white lie that their dad died before they were born would help lessen the impact.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by TheMostComplex1: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Pocochants please stop saying that they should use juju to hook men because it could be your husband oooooh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp / Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.