Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion (60303 Views)

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by DissTroy(m): 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Are we all going to ignore the fact that some people are advocating hooking a man with juju on this thread? What is wrong with you people?

Isn't hypnotising a person against their wll a crime or are we going to ignore it because women are the ones doing it?

Now when a woman wears something as simple as waistbeads, men get triggered because you've all normalised juju.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by kolaaderin: 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:
Creating this thread has been on my mind for a long time but for some reasons I kept shelving it but after coming across a thread on front page about a 41 year old single lady asking for advise I think it is about time I drop this.

Now what you are about to read is for ladies who are still single in their late 30s and I will make it as simple and as real as possible...

You will never come across the advise I'm about to give you from pastors or many relationship experts but as many people already know me, I keep it as real as possible.

1. Understand that not everybody will get married:

Marriage is not a do or die thing... Marriage does not define who you are and you must never be bothered by what people say cos most of them are Clueless about the institution of marriage. Those who truly understand will never look down on you because you are single. Your happiness is more important than marriage.

2. Be financially independent: Any single lady in her late 30s should never make it a priority to get married cos the more you worry about it the more pressure you put on yourself and this is bad for your psych.

At this stage of your life, self actualization is what you need and trust me, by the time you make it a priority to get the best out of life, this will inadvertently gravitate men to you.

Before I give this third advise let me share this very touching story...

I remember a certain lady who contacted me about 6years ago and she said she has made up her mind to be a single mum if she turns 36 and she is still unmarried and asking me to be ready to donate sperm for her cos she sees me as a responsible guy... Furthermore, she will not put any pressure on me to be financially responsible for the child as she is well to do but she just want to have a child to avoid a situation where she will reach menopause and still childless.

Unfortunately she left this world before she could make this happen... So What is the point?

3. GET A SPERM DONOR TO BEAT EARLY MENOPAUSE.

The paramount purpose of a lady is not necessarily marriage but to multiply, bring forth new generations and replenish the earth. The good thing is that with the modern medical advancement, any lady can achieve this without getting married.

Believe it or not, it is better to get a sperm donor and be a single mum than getting married under pressure to a jerk who will make life hell for you.

If you are a lady still single in your late 30s please get a man to donate sperm for you. You don't have to sleep with him and he needs not be financially responsible for the child but just for you to point to somebody in future as the child's father. This will let you relax to get a better choice of a husband.

4. A man who will love you will love you.

Some may say once they are single mums, guys will run from them and YES I agree but this will also attract real men who understand that single motherhood is not a taboo but Infact a proof that a lady is fertile, a proof that she is responsible enough to keep a baby even when they had the choice to abort.. No genuine man will reject a lady cos she is a single mum especially if the child(ren) is her first.

5. And lastly as suggested by Pocohantas in the comment below... If you are open to polygamy, give it a shot.

According to her, as a lady gets older in Nigeria, it gets harder to see a never-been-married man with noble intentions. So if you don’t mind polygamy, if you just want to have your kids by one man, find one polygamous man and have all your kids with him.

All I wrote, this is an opinionated advise but any lady in this position could still decide to wait until she finds a husband but she must understand that whilst she is waiting, her time is ticking and menopause will definitely come regardless.

I hope this makes sense.
This should confirm to people that religion is a scam and it's designed in their thought to protect the woman, but in real sense of it, it's the same woman who are the victim of the so called religion of one woman one man in holy marriage. Free the men from this scam and see all woman will have a fulfilled life. None will go without a gift of replenishing the life. I have also resolved to get all my ex who's is still single pregnant at 35, so they can also claim to something in life. The only criteria is for you to be hardworking and can take good care of a gifted child. Simple.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by UncleJudax(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
siofra:

We wey no like children now? This one everyone is saying have children if you're in your late thirties or early forties and you haven't seen a responsible man to marry.
just get your career and take care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by nurain150(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Let them keep waiting, they will get tired eventually.

I won't even date a broke girl, never in my life
Guy you dey think like me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Exodora: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
Onye advicer !
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by sisisioge: 4:58pm On Oct 24, 2021
dfrost:

Haba na... Is that how you understood what I wrote? Not like that.

I mentioned the reasons. It might be one, two, three or all three.

Joke Silva
Beyoncé - hubby cheated but she managed her home.

No marriage is easy but it takes the two to understand each other.

Hmmmm....I thought you were of the opinion that once a woman gets offered the golden opportunity to become a Mrs, she should grab it without being too selective of minding how she feels about him. By the way, do you have any advice for the men that are still single in the late 30s?
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by sampsonub100: 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:
1: Use juju and hook one man.

Don’t waste your time going to Shiloh or all these scam pentecostal churches. They will end up hooking you up with one boring evangelist that suffers premature ejaculatiôn.

It is better you use your hand and hook the one you like. But treat him well.

Nothing wrong in hooking husband. Even the bible says the kingdom of God suffereth violence. I used to think you are responsible,but after this your statement of using juju to hook a man,except you are just catching cruise, I have lost every iota of regard I had for you.

2. If you are open to polygamy, give it a shot.
As you get older in Nigeria, it gets harder to see a never-been-married man with noble intentions. So if you don’t mind polygamy, if you just want to have your kids by one man, find one polygamous man and have all your kids with him.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by torqque7(m): 5:05pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:
1: Use juju and hook one man.

Don’t waste your time going to Shiloh or all these scam pentecostal churches. They will end up hooking you up with one boring evangelist that suffers premature ejaculatiôn.

It is better you use your hand and hook the one you like. But treat him well.

Nothing wrong in hooking husband. Even the bible says the kingdom of God suffereth violence.

2. If you are open to polygamy, give it a shot.
As you get older in Nigeria, it gets harder to see a never-been-married man with noble intentions. So if you don’t mind polygamy, if you just want to have your kids by one man, find one polygamous man and have all your kids with him.
. I hope if it’s a man doing juju to hook a female u will also be fine with that,Just imagine how rotten the society has become to the extent U are even using the Bible to justify wickedness and juju/fetishness..it is VERY WRONG on all levels to take away a persons free will and manipulate and force them to do what u want .

3 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
DissTroy:
Are we all going to ignore the fact that some people are advocating hooking a man with juju on this thread? What is wrong with you people?

Isn't hypnotising a person against a their a crime or are we going to ignore it because women are the ones doing it?

Now when a woman wears something as simple as waistbeads, men get triggered because you've all normalised juju.

I thought I was the only one that noticed it. The lady that initially gave the opinion made it look so "normal", yet someone like her will still say "she can never do it, but she doesn't see anything wrong when another does it... Coded werey"

I wonder why the OP didn't just leave his initial writeup and added that. Even went on to imply that guys who don't wanna date single mothers are not "real men"

Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Jman06(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Read his post again, he stated it there that she unfortunately passed on before their agreed time
What are you people even implying here That Victorian is no more I don't get it
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by CUMIN: 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2021
perambulator:

For me this is bad advice. Yes you will satisfy your yearning for a child but understand the lifelong consequences for the child without a father, without a sense of where he/she came from can be very damaging. that child will always feel inadequate no matter what you do. it is bad enough for children from broken homes, talk less children of a sperm donor. I think this is the most selfish thing a woman can do.

Steve jobs was fathered by a Syrian father and mother. But was adopted by American parents

He paid investigator to search his biological father...he went there to see drink tea at his shop but the father couldn't recognize him.

He left without introducing himself.

Imagine if he doesn't have the resources to do that. Part of him will be void.

These women are creating problem for the future just like the gang violence we see in black Americans society.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by CountVersailles(f): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
All sorts of nonsense on this thread. Absolute nonsense

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by UncleJudax(m): 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lollittaa:

and the single men are looking for poor women?
single, rich men marry broke-ass women every day. dafuq you talking about.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by GOSPELTRUTH31: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:
Creating this thread has been on my mind for a long time but for some reasons I kept shelving it but after coming across a thread on front page about a 41 year old single lady asking for advise I think it is about time I drop this.

Now what you are about to read is for ladies who are still single in their late 30s and I will make it as simple and as real as possible...

You will never come across the advise I'm about to give you from pastors or many relationship experts but as many people already know me, I keep it as real as possible.

1. Understand that not everybody will get married:

Marriage is not a do or die thing... Marriage does not define who you are and you must never be bothered by what people say cos most of them are Clueless about the institution of marriage. Those who truly understand will never look down on you because you are single. Your happiness is more important than marriage.

2. Be financially independent: Any single lady in her late 30s should never make it a priority to get married cos the more you worry about it the more pressure you put on yourself and this is bad for your psych.

At this stage of your life, self actualization is what you need and trust me, by the time you make it a priority to get the best out of life, this will inadvertently gravitate men to you.

Before I give this third advise let me share this very touching story...

I remember a certain lady who contacted me about 6years ago and she said she has made up her mind to be a single mum if she turns 36 and she is still unmarried and asking me to be ready to donate sperm for her cos she sees me as a responsible guy... Furthermore, she will not put any pressure on me to be financially responsible for the child as she is well to do but she just want to have a child to avoid a situation where she will reach menopause and still childless.

Unfortunately she left this world before she could make this happen... So What is the point?

3. GET A SPERM DONOR TO BEAT EARLY MENOPAUSE.

The paramount purpose of a lady is not necessarily marriage but to multiply, bring forth new generations and replenish the earth. The good thing is that with the modern medical advancement, any lady can achieve this without getting married.

Believe it or not, it is better to get a sperm donor and be a single mum than getting married under pressure to a jerk who will make life hell for you.

If you are a lady still single in your late 30s please get a man to donate sperm for you. You don't have to sleep with him and he needs not be financially responsible for the child but just for you to point to somebody in future as the child's father. This will let you relax to get a better choice of a husband.

4. A man who will love you will love you.

Some may say once they are single mums, guys will run from them and YES I agree but this will also attract real men who understand that single motherhood is not a taboo but Infact a proof that a lady is fertile, a proof that she is responsible enough to keep a baby even when they had the choice to abort.. No genuine man will reject a lady cos she is a single mum especially if the child(ren) is her first.

5. And lastly as suggested by Pocohantas in the comment below... If you are open to polygamy, give it a shot.

According to her, as a lady gets older in Nigeria, it gets harder to see a never-been-married man with noble intentions. So if you don’t mind polygamy, if you just want to have your kids by one man, find one polygamous man and have all your kids with him.

All I wrote, this is an opinionated advise but any lady in this position could still decide to wait until she finds a husband but she must understand that whilst she is waiting, her time is ticking and menopause will definitely come regardless.

I hope this makes sense.

What's special about Earth that most people keep killing them self's about marriage and having children!
If I will be honest, if my life is beautiful and sweet I will love to bring in a child into Earth either by marriage or arrangement to step into my shoes, but I get irritated when a broke person is thinking of bringing a child into life just to suffer is something I don't understand...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by MajorBeeAlert: 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Noted.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by CountVersailles(f): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
DissTroy:

Isn't hypnotising a person against a their a crime or are we going to ignore it because women are the ones doing it?

I wonder what have them the right to become relationship advisors. Absolute nonsense is what they've typed.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
CUMIN:

Steve jobs was fathered by a Syrian father and mother. But was adopted by American parents

He paid investigator to search his biological father...he went there to see drink tea at his shop but the father couldn't recognize him.

He left without introducing himself.

Imagine if he doesn't have the resources to do that. Part of him will be void.

These women are creating problem for the future just like the gang violence we see in black Americans society.

These people dont understand the void they are creating in their children. They wont tell you but it eats them up inside and then one irresponsible love doctor will come here telling women to look for sperm donors!!! or a man who cant deal with a single mother is a weak man...why would a strong man deal with the realities of a single mother if he is good enough to get a woman without baggage??

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Smile4mee01: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
torqque7:
. I hope if it’s a man doing juju to hook a female u will also be fine with that,Just imagine how rotten the society has become to the extent I are even using the Bible to justify wickedness and juju/fetishness..it is VERY WRONG on all levels to take away a persons free will and manipulate and force them to do what u want .

Omo. E shock me. Men need to be more careful o.
I no mind make the world end now. It's only going to get worse.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by nuelldido(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Well, I'll say all your advice are sensual and human knowledge.
My dear sisters God has never failed anyone who serve and call him with perfect heart.

Any solution you have outside God will cause you problem in the future. The suggestions above to me is not the way.
Find your way to Christ, He will help you and settle you maritally.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
UncleJudax:
single, rich men marry broke-ass women every day. dafuq you talking about.
so who are the gold diggers looking for rich married women to have sex with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
nuelldido:
Well, I'll say all your advice are sensual and human knowledge.
My dear sisters God has never failed anyone who serve and call him with perfect heart.

Any solution you have outside God will cause you problem in the future. The suggestions above to me is not the way.
Find your way to Christ, He will help you and settle you maritally.
exactly!
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by nuelldido(m): 5:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
It is the blessing of God that makes rich and adds no sorrow.

Godly marriage is a blessing. But if you're not married in your late 30s, sit down and look on your life. The problem is with you. But God can still fix you if you're willing to let go of your own way, will and the calculations In your head.

Not by beauty nor by physical appearance but by the Spirit of God
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by rheedwan(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
If you need husband.. beep me!
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by dfrost: 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2021
sisisioge:

Hmmmm....I thought you were of the opinion that once a woman gets offered the golden opportunity to become a Mrs, she should grab it without being too selective of minding how she feels about him. By the way, do you have any advice for the men that are still single in the late 30s?

Not at all. @1

@2 men and women should get married on time regardless of the economy and stop saying they have not seen their match.

It will help grow along the way. There is no end to little skirmishes in a marriage. E no easy for all those married couples.

There's no perfect match anywhere in the world. Even Adam and Eve that were a perfect matchare the ones that put us into this wahala. angry tongue
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by QueenVaji: 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2021
Katcall:
your biological clock is ticking

u need help i swear..
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
How did you know it's not her
Una no go let the dead rest? Na wa for you people on this forum o
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by 1Sharon(f): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
LOL Poor advise.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Jman06(m): 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
TheWolfen:
how time flies

RIP to her

Please, is Victorian dead Tell me it's not true! cry
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by BigBashiru: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
Toks2008:

You are very right. Thanks for the correction... Well noted.

I think you should take down or modify the said text if not already done so so as not to mislead guys.

single mum's exemplify alpha fuckjs beta bucks (provides). she has bleeped and has sex and a child with a sexy attractive alpha that doesn't have money. and now she needs a beta provider man to take care of her and her alpha offspring. quite disrespectful of a woman to new suitors!
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by nurain150(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
siofra:

No. I don't wish. I don't wish to have tiny children around me. Not everyone is the same. Not every woman is born to be a mother and that's not something you should be so triggered about.

Openly claim you don't want to married, and you pledge celibacy.

Please just make the promise here.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by jikins(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
perambulator:

In this life, you tend to justify anything once youve made up your mind especially when you are desperate. The truth is there is no reason a good responsible woman with a good attitude should be single at 40. Most are in the position they are because of the poor choices they made or attitude and it is that same mindset which clearly hasnt been resolved with which they think less about the child's future but their selfish needs by bringing a child to the world without a father talk less of via a sperm donor. It is the height of selfishness and the consequences on both the mother and the child will manifest as sure as there is night and day! 5% may escape but they will be the exception rather than the rule.

You cannot cheat nature...a price will be paid!!! That these women are single at 40 is in itself a price for past poor decisions...have these women introspected and resolved these poor life choices that got them here in the 1st place? I make bold to say ANY woman who has a child DELIBERATELY without a father is inherently a selfish woman because it is clear her needs come before that of the child!!!! this is exactly the reason she is 40 and single. There is a time for everything, you must know when you missed the boat and dont create bigger problems in your desperation!!!

You talk about love. Never mind that i dont think it is an act of love to deny a child the chance of a father to begin with but what happens is single mother tend to over pamper their child to compensate in the process creating children with an entitlement mentality, Weak minded men, or daughters with a bad outlook to men from birth because they've never experienced a real father. God help you as a single mother if you have a daughter because no man can replace her father. Any other male figure especially in these times will be very careful not to get too close or to upset her. The last thing a man wants is for a your daughter to accuse him of sexual abuse, even you the mother will be paranoid to have her alone around adult men. The only man that you can feel comfortable around her is her father and she doesnt have one so she will grow up with a bent/warped attitude towards men by default.

I have said my own. dont waste your youth so you dont finding yourself facing unsavoury choices at 40.

You are just all over the place my man, you were talking about roots now you have changed to shaming women at 40. I believe your very first sentence applies to you as well as you have also made up your mind. Having a child has always been a selfish endeavour from time immemorial. Everyone whats to have a child for themselves first. Don't try to make it look overly selfish because it's an unmarried woman doing it.

Your rule is just that your rule and not reality. Having kids via sperm donors isn't something new, there are many people who are products of sperm donors and I can assure you that their mental health is even more healthy than many who had the almighty father in their lives. Thats reality not some rule you fed in your head that over inflates your genders importance in your mind. That clearly shows insecurity if you ask me.

And also people make mistakes and poor choices everyday. Even those who got married in your book made perfect choices are regretting it today. Many have even gotten divorce, some even killed their spouses. So again don't come here and make it sound getting married is as a result of perfect choices. There are women who did the right things in all their relationships but they were just unlucky.

Lol my dude you are product of itk and a constant overestimater of facts. Probably due to the kind of mentality and social indoctrination you have received. Children with single moms don't automatically start hating every men they see. That's just your insecurity speaking. The thing is I know a lot of people from single homes and I have also told you my experience. I recently attended a wedding of friend who was raised by a single mom. And I can tell you that this girl is more decent and put together that many girls with both their dads and mothers.

That's why I say all your points and rules are all in your head. And not in line with reality. The reality of things is if you raise your kids right. They will be fine. You even claim single mothers pamper their kids lol. You should see how local man was beaten senseless with belt back then.

Like I said your very first sentence here clearly defines you and your current stance. How you will justify someone's bad behaviour and character because they don't know their roots when they literally have a parent to tell them their roots just clearly reinforce my point. According to your narrative every orphan is destined to be useless to society grin. Wetin person nor go see for nairaland all in the name of justifying you prejudice.

You have said your own. But we are not talking about people wasting their youth. See why I said you are all over the place. Well na your headache be that make I continue my feast on Man United destruction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by 1Sharon(f): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2021
Octopusssy:

It's not Victorian.

It is

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

“Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / 'Dear Money, Come And Rape Me Mercilessly' - Nigerian Slay Queen. Photos / See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.