Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion (60308 Views)

I'm Approaching My 30s And I'm Looking For Something Serious But No Luck So Far / If You Drank Any Of These And You Are Still Single, Please Go For Deliverance !! / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2021
jikins:

Sperm donor isn't something only older women do, even young women who have the means not wanting to be tied to any man do it and have done it in the past and more will do it in the future. See why I said you are showing certain levels of insecurity? Did those women also screwed up their youth when they literally did it in their youth?

My dude, I knew we won't agree that's why I told you, that your statement of saying anything to justify your stance also applies to you.

Wo ma go yab Ronaldo fans jare.

There you go again. I said something to you earlier... once you make a choice in parenting, you hand the consequences down to your future generations....good or bad! Statistically,daughters from single mothers are themselves likely to be single mothers etc etc, It is extremely unlikely for a young woman from a stable 2 parent home to to use a sperm donor as an adult talk less of her youth, people who do that at that age you will find come from a broken home and are damaged The "I didnt have a father so my child does not need one" mindset.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by HabaHaba: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:
1: Use juju and hook one man.

Don’t waste your time going to Shiloh or all these scam pentecostal churches. They will end up hooking you up with one boring evangelist that suffers premature ejaculatiôn.

It is better you use your hand and hook the one you like. But treat him well.

Nothing wrong in hooking husband. Even the bible says the kingdom of God suffereth violence.

2. If you are open to polygamy, give it a shot.
As you get older in Nigeria, it gets harder to see a never-been-married man with noble intentions. So if you don’t mind polygamy, if you just want to have your kids by one man, find one polygamous man and have all your kids with him.

Why are guys getting triggered at the mention of juju? I thought we are all here to advise advanced spinsters on how to get husband. All angles must be covered abeg.

Poca! My sweet no-shit-no-nonsense babe.

Hoe u dey?!
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Sheriman(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Petyprincess:
The truth is not everyone will get married, I have the utmost respect for women living their best life without depending on a man.
A woman's happiness should not be defined by having a man because of two hairy balls!!
Shut up!!! Some of you still cry inside!!!
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Toks2008(m): 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2021
nuelldido:
Well, I'll say all your advice are sensual and human knowledge.
My dear sisters God has never failed anyone who serve and call him with perfect heart.

Any solution you have outside God will cause you problem in the future. The suggestions above to me is not the way.
Find your way to Christ, He will help you and settle you maritally.

Tell me one solution I wrote that is outside GOD... Just one.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by jikins(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2021
perambulator:

There you go again. I said something to you earlier... once you make a choice in parenting, you hand the consequences down to your future generations....good or bad! Statistically,daughters from single mothers are themselves likely to be single mothers etc etc, It is extremely unlikely for a young woman from a stable 2 parent home to to use a sperm donor as an adult talk less of her youth, people who do that at that age you will find come from a broken home and are damaged The "I didnt have a father so my child does not need one" mindset.

Don't cut my comment just to feed your narrative, quote it all as is. Where is your evidence of these statistics or is it as always all in your head? Many women from so called stable home have had broken homes and damaged marriages. I thought you said having a father solves everything. How come these people still end up with broken homes. While others from single parents have stable marriages?

Your prejudice is deefening, it's just too loud and you overestimate facts too much.

Where did you get the bolded mindset from. Did any of those girls told you that's the reason or as always you assumed it again. Same way you assumed every child of a single mom automatically grows up to hate men grin.

Lol I thought you were ending there though, seems you had a change of mind.

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Pataricatering(f): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Nice write up cheesy

But getting a sperm donor Instead of going after the real source, don't you think it's kind of cheating on nature? undecided. Must science deny man of all his rights? As a man,I'm supposed to be the one to plant a seed inside of my woman,and not the other way round.......

Las las,tho meno-stop is something that no woman should joke about,but I think the best advice I'll give to any young lady is that she shouldn't be too over selective on her choices of men......I
but what is your business with how a woman you don't know decides to get pregnant
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2021
jikins:

Don't cut my comment just to feed your narrative, quote it all as is. .

I respond to the bits that I feel is worthy of a response, responding for the sake of responding serves no purpose as we clearly do not see eye to eye. there fore no point quoting the entire long post just the part i feel i want to address. We have established we dont see eye to eye. no need for more evidence of that. I have made my point. You feel otherwise...thats life. Life = Freedoms to make choices leading to consequences...endoff!!!
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jman06:
What are you people even implying here That Victorian is no more I don't get it
Yes she's dead
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Pataricatering(f): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
Kriss216:
Evil people keep creating thread upon thread just to give evening newspapers false hope.
why isn't paining you? Ur so invested in the life of an evening newspaper" spoiling, lol - have you sorted out your own life first?.Oloshi
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by jikins(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2021
perambulator:

I respond to the bits that I feel is worthy of a response, responding for the sake of responding serves no purpose as we clearly do not see eye to eye. there fore no point quoting the entire long post just the part i feel i want to address. We have established we dont see eye to eye. no need for more evidence of that. I have made my point. You feel otherwise...thats life. Freedoms and choices!!!

Nope that's not it you quote the parts that you want to address and left the part that you can't address because you have been schooled. Quote it all and address what you want with your full chest. I nor dey kill person.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Jman06(m): 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Yes she's dead
Chai! That's too bad!

May God rest her soul in perfect peace... Amen

cry cry cry
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2021
Jman06:
Chai! That's too bad!
May God rest her soul in perfect peace... Amen
cry cry cry
Amen,it came as a shock sha.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Pataricatering(f): 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2021
Mikester:

Wrong. Terming men irresponsible or immature for having standards is wrong. Turning down single moms doesn't make a man irresponsible. There is a huge difference between responsibility and burden. A man who turns down a single mom does so to not place a burden that isn't his upon him. Does that make him irresponsible or a child?

Women ruthlessly place high standards on men who intend to marry them but weak-minded men misguided by information such as yours lower their standards for damaged women, commit to them and eventually regret.

Don't tell or teach men who to commit to, as adults they are in charge of their own decisions. You are right in some areas but get your mentality straight and stop guilt-tripping others for making their own choices.
your parents did a very poor job raising you
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2021
Not single by choice but I guess I realize when all is said and done you want to marry your best friend look out for your in-laws without shame or guilt

I know he’s out there and live is here
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Jman06(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Amen,it came as a shock sha.
It's really shocking, honestly!

This life is just so meaningless

1 Like

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2021
jikins:

Nope that's not it you quote the parts that you want to address and left the part that you can't address because you have been schooled. Quote it all and address what you want with your full chest. I nor dey kill person.

Schooled? are you a kid? Whatever makes you sleep well. I address what I feel is worthy of addressing. we have estanlished long ago we dont see eye to eye, further back and forth doesnt change that. so why bother?
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2021
pocohantas:

Don’t waste your time going to Shiloh or all these scam pentecostal churches. They will end up hooking you up with one boring evangelist that suffers premature ejaculatiôn.

Nothing wrong in hooking husband. Even the bible says the kingdom of God suffereth violence.

As you get older in Nigeria, it gets harder to see a never-been-married man with noble intentions. So if you don’t mind polygamy, if you just want to have your kids by one man, find one polygamous man and have all your kids with him.

Why are guys getting triggered at the mention of juju? I thought we are all here to advise advanced spinsters on how to get husband. All angles must be covered abeg.
hmm omo, guys, hear, hear, juju sef na another angle SMD undecided
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Kriss216: 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2021
Pataricatering:
why isn't paining you? Ur so invested in the life of an evening newspaper" spoiling, lol - have you sorted out your own life first?.Oloshi
I know you love me
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by jikins(m): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
perambulator:

Schooled? are you a kid? Whatever makes you sleep well. I address what I feel is worthy of addressing. we have estanlished long ago we dont see eye to eye, further back and forth doesnt change that. so why bother?

grin grin grin

Pele oh, only kids who have been schooled try to hide it to save face. It's very clear who the kid here is.

We have established it yet you keep going back and forth and bothering yourself grin. In the name of hiding your cast you dey quote "what I feel is worthy to be address" Oshey address coordinator grin.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Na single we single, we no kill person
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2021
LutanFyah:
Nigga STFU with your "real men" bvllshit.

A man decides not to marry a used up woman with children and here you are foaming from every orifices in your body to insult such man.

If she is good enough, why didn't the man that impregnated her,marry her? If the man deceived her into getting pregnant, it obviously means she can't make good decisions to save her life.

The youngman you quoted calmly admonished you to stop with the stupidity but you're still here with your folly.

NOBODY REJECTS A BRAND NEW WOMB TO GO MINGLE WITH A USED ONE COS HE TRYING TO BE A " real man".
Be calming down sir
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Estellie: 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
1. Make money
2. Make more money
3. Be happy with yourself.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by nurain150(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
sisisioge:

Well, if you followed the discuss with the other guy, you would have read his advise for women hence the reason I asked if he had any for men. You clearly offered your answer without knowing the background of the question undecidedGood evening.
Lol right now you think you are making a point, I no need your greetings, girls and wah wah mouth.

You clearly asked everyone what advised do you want for a 30+ guy, so since that one hit you, you are now pained.

Why should you result to this �
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by DMerciful(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
I do not believe you believe in juju.
pocohantas:

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by UncleJudax(m): 7:47pm On Oct 24, 2021
Lollittaa:

when you can afford to pay my bill, I'll spare some seconds bantering with you here.
How much is your bill?
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by nurain150(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
1Sharon:

Not broke, but a rich man can still date a poor woman..but a rich woman won't want to do the same..its just a turn off for a woman.

That is what am saying, a rich man won't date a woman not up to his status.

So poor for poor, rich for rich.

No one wants a gold tapper and a diamond digger.
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by Abrahamm(m): 7:51pm On Oct 24, 2021
Not every issue can be solve with an idea or imagination, sperm donor may fail you, juju will surely fail you
One thing that certain is destiny can be delay but cant be deny, though opportunity comes but once, if you missed that opportunity then you need God grace. Work on your behaviour and character be humble, look responsible and decent, hang around where you can find your dream husband with pure mind, not in fake appearances
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by yunqdady: 7:53pm On Oct 24, 2021
siofra:

We wey no like children now? This one everyone is saying have children if you're in your late thirties or early forties and you haven't seen a responsible man to marry.
You have gender dysphoria
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by zubby29(m): 7:59pm On Oct 24, 2021
Very brilliant, i love ur suggestions i hope some ladies will appreciate this, very frank
pocohantas:

Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by DMerciful(m): 8:01pm On Oct 24, 2021
Victorian has passed on.
Iyaebe:
How did you know it's not her
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by DMerciful(m): 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2021
You may be right
Iyaebe:
Read his post again, he stated it there that she unfortunately passed on before their agreed time
Re: If You Are A Lady In Your Late 30s And Still Single, Please read This - Opinion by DMerciful(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2021
I think she might be unto something. Now tgat she mentioned it, I think I reason along the line of Victorian grin
Toks2008:

I don modify that part to avoid erroneous conclusions. So let's focus on something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Used As Her Bbm Dp / Photos Of Pregnant Sex Doll / Slay Mamas Turned Prayer Warriors, Ask God For More Divine Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.