Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,964 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived (43919 Views)

Body Count Means Nothing. Her Body, Her Choice Respect It. / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by ciencee(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:
Human beings are not cars.

Not everyone believes in the concept of virginity

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

Not everyone is religious

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?

Lady A = 2 body count,
Lady B = None (virgin),
Lady C = 18 body counts,
Lady D = 42 body counts.

Pls if you are a guy that want to settle down (marry), which among these lady will you consider first, assuming you have known their body counts?

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nonexisting1: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2021
The simp that created the previous thread is very committed to simpism and that's alarming. He made me realize that his type aren't mere figments of my imaginations. For him to sit down and put that writeup together makes me wonder what the future holds for our unborn sons. A woman will fucck away her womb and when I want to inquire about her past to be sure of where my future with her is headed, this nigga tells me "no don't do it." I wish I can reach out to his family members before a vaginarian makes him ruin their surname.

5 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by almarthins(m): 9:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Pregift:
How will you know a woman's body count, is it written on the face. So many women hide that from a man. They always lie that it's neither one or two. So pls how would you know the truth.

Well the man may not be able to tell just how many but him go know when him enter the place say no be small mileage d girl don run. Speaking from xperience we go know except the guy na novice from jjc city.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by orumba(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Psychological makes you to loose interest easily
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Techguy96(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Solofresh2:
It's only a Simpson that will tell you body count means nothing
And the thing is, they always regret it at the end.
You will see them flooding Nairaland romance section grin
But to people like you body count means nothing if we are referring to a guy.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Timekeeper: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2021
Bluewitch:

Same with you guys that sleep with every girl...

Everytime you guys only show concern over a woman's body count but forget to tell yourselves to keep your tiny d*icks one place

Guys doesn't matter unlike you ladies..... When u guys fvck too much, ur boobs sags, ur puxxy becomes borehole, ur body changes but for a man, all is standby

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by seunfly: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Honestly, they dont ever get tired of bodyshaming the female gender..

Na only women dey get body count, what about the men, are we supposed to overlook their body counts too?

I don't think Op ever indicates a particular gender, infact he made mention of young boys and girls.

Why do people especially women quickly term any unfavorable but truthful opinion as body shaming?
The reality is the effect of sleeping around by any gender is profound, it has serious psychological and emotional effect which is why marriage institution is nothing more that casual dating today.

Nobody can deny that as a man, their first love/sexual partner has a special place in their heart and they can tolerate, love and do anything for that person and I believe that same thing is applicable to girls/women. Imagine if we carry such attributes into our marriages, what do we think will happen?
In as much as some people might be guilty, it is not the end of the world but we must not use that as a standard.

3 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Cosh77(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=Datedoboy post=107028762]Young girls and boys don't be decieved. This is to counteract a post on the front page of this forum https://www.nairaland.com/6818137/body-count-means-nothing-body

Why does your past matter? You cannot value a car that have been used roughly by several drivers in the past and pay high for that car as you would pay for a brand new car.

These girls are trying to twist the law of diminishing returns which is impossible.

Also, can you overlook a serial rapist and entrust him with your daughter because you don't believe in someone's past?

Don't let people who sleep around anyhow make you feel it is cool. Instead of them to feel remorseful, they validate their actions.

Some even say marrying a virgin with bad character is worst than marrying a loose girl with good character just to ridicule virgins. Now tell me where is the good character in sleeping around.

As a young virgin either boy or girl, keep yourselves chaste cos u can easily be like them but people who sleep around can never reverse their virginity in these world again so they want to pressure you to loose yours that's why they come up with every statement to justify their loose morals.

Let them continue. God will judge every word said and actions at his right time if it is good or bad. Stay blessed guy].....Sexual sin is the greatest destroyer of man and the world,in general,after money.... it's sex.The weapon of the devil and his agents is capture souls,by his greatest and unfailing weapon..... for the weak and godless souls,,, Jesus is the true way and sure solution to man's sinful nature,if you submit to Him and obey God through Christ teachings you will surely be delivered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2021
ciencee:

Lady A = 2 body count,
Lady B = None (virgin),
Lady C = 18 body counts,
Lady D = 42 body counts.

Pls if you are a guy that want to settle down (marry), which among these lady will you consider first, assuming you have known their body counts?

Your sentiments make your unable to even think before typing.

The fact that you think people will be presented to you like goods for you to make a choice is very funny. This also emphasizes on the objectification of women I was talking about. When you’re able to think, come back.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Kajaard: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Nonexisting1:
The simp that created the previous thread is very committed to simpism and that's alarming. He made me realize that his type aren't mere figments of my imaginations. For him to sit down and put that writeup together makes me wonder what the future holds for our unborn sons. A woman will fucck away her womb and when I want to inquire about her past to be sure of where my future with her is headed, this nigga tells me "no don't do it." I wish I can reach out to his family members before a vaginarian makes him ruin their surname.

I have found out that some men just can't be saved.

People like that dude that created the previous thread can never be saved from SIMPHOOD. I have seen it happen times without number. They remain perpetual mats for ladies to do as they wish. Pathetic undecided

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2021
Holumhidey:

You have a very BEAUTIFUL ACCOUNT NUMBER grin

Lmao grin
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Starzo: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

But then, nobody gives a Bleep about you.
Same goes for you too.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Techguy96(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Buy why is the issue of body count a woman issue, the op was referring to both male and female but people like you miss the point sef, u own nor pass to bash woman.

I have come to realize that you guys that claim to be red piller alfa male on nairaland are actually the real simp because of lack of pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by RenaissanceGuy: 9:48am On Oct 25, 2021
Holumhidey:
Leave them let them continue deceiving themselves cheesy

Nairaland girls are the worse
There are many of them here with hundreds of body counts lipsrsealed
Lemme nor mention name before they say i hate ishil. ove grin
This is so wrong and a blackmail. That lady is the opposite of what you are saying.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 25, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, my own is that these people themselves have at most 1 body count even if they aren't virgins.
Some of them are just pots calling kettles black. Na some of them dey go thread or read 'ashewo joints' threads.
Loose people pointing accusing fingers.
I'm amazed at how some people can be so blind to their own faults but can go about pointing accusing fingers.
If you check sex/promiscuous threads or comments on NL, you might notice they're made/created by people with 'm' added to their moniqers (unless they're lying).
Exactly, even the ones that patronize prostitutes are quick to condemn.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2021
Starzo:

Same goes for you too.

Then again, I don’t care since I’m not forcing my morals on anyone unlike you losers. Try again.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Techguy96(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2021
ciencee:

Lady A = 2 body count,
Lady B = None (virgin),
Lady C = 18 body counts,
Lady D = 42 body counts.

So this is the only criteria you consider when getting married?
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by cococandy(f): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
What about some women having sex with random men
we are not the ones on the internet whining about body count

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2021
SmartPolician:

Whether you believe in God or not, this has nothing to do with religion. There's nothing praiseworthy about sleeping around with every Tom, Dick and Harry. In fact, there's no justification for it. I can understand that man cannot totally stay without sin, but sweetening the pill is unacceptable.

No girl would like to marry a guy who has slept with every girl on the street and no guy would want to marry a girl which every guy on the street has slept with. Our body should be our pride and we shouldn't be opened to everything that comes our way. I pity men who marry prostitutes anyways.

STOP ASSUMING YOU KNOW WHAT EVERYBODY WANTS!

Not every body picks a spouse based on your biased interpretation of morality. Even God never said a person who is not a virgin must be condemned to a life of singleness. As long as you repent of your past and come to him, he will bless you with all good things including marriage if it is what you desire.

You Nigerian Christians need to cut it with this judgmental holier than thou attitude. And stop obsessing over people’s sex lives and who they chose to marry. It’s non of your business really. If you want virgin then marry virgin it’s your preference. Every mallam with him kettle. Sheesh.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by ramatintin(m): 9:50am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=Pussywar post=107028908]Human beings are not cars.

Not everyone believes in the concept of virginity

Morality is subjective

You cannot be insulting, reducing and objectifying people for having sex while speaking on morality. It’s goes beyond sex and dressing.

Not everyone is religious

You can choose not to be with someone who has had multiple partners, but it’s only basic human decency not to shame them from your own moral perspective. Why is this even an argument?[/quote) advice your brother to marry an olosho since body count don't matter.rubbish
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Chiffy: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2021
101 bottles of Don Perignon for you

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Heterodox(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2021
All I see are judgmental views.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by lkillbrokehoes: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Don't disturb yourself, some chronic simps gonna die as SIMPs, no matter how hard you try to change them. they are totally irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Hdhdhd(m): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2021
It does matter my brother. I can't put a 100 on a second hand car even if you change the engine when i enter inside I will still find out.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 9:51am On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=ramatintin post=107043051][/quote]
In that case, bring your mother.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by monsterseed: 9:52am On Oct 25, 2021
you don't have to be religious to know right from wrong, good from bad, moral or immoral. this shows how definitely you will raise your child. call a spade a spade
Pussywar:

You’re not normal. You’re a lunatic religious fanatic living in a fantasy world were you think you’d be rewarded for depriving yourself of sex and demeaning normal people. Go to hell where you belong.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Techguy96(m): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, my own is that these people themselves have at most 1 body count even if they aren't virgins.
Some of them are just pots calling kettles black. Na some of them dey go thread or read 'ashewo joints' threads.
Loose people pointing accusing fingers.
I'm amazed at how some people can be so blind to their own faults but can go about pointing accusing fingers.
If you check sex/promiscuous threads or comments on NL, you might notice they're made/created by people with 'm' added to their moniqers (unless they're lying).
The level of misogynistic men on the nairaland is just too much. It's just annoying.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pussywar(f): 9:52am On Oct 25, 2021
monsterseed:
you don't have to be religious to know right from wrong, good from bad, moral or immoral. this shows how definitely you will raise your child. call a spade a spade

So, tell your child it’s wrong to have sex. Your sentiments don’t work. Have a wonderful day.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Pelico20: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2021
No matter the name you call it, sex before marriage is absolutely (a sin) wrong biblically and morally.
Then to anyone that has started, whether with one person or with series of persons is committing the same sin.
God is judge of all, nobody has the right to shame/condemne one for his/her actions.
Think about it, you can only talk about what you know. The person you married or dating now, do you know how many bodies he/she have counted, giving that people see sex as competition these days, changing partners like clothes. These days, body counting is as a result of what society offers, the ignorant tends to play along, to their regret later.
In conclusion, live ur life to please God and every other person to their race.
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Crownwahley(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2021
OP Shey na u get my body ni or how e take concern you
Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by Kajaard: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2021
Whether they like it or not, a man or woman's body count matters.

Reason you need to get to know the person you intend to marry to avoid you marrying a public dustbin.

2 Likes

Re: Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived by QuickStandard: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2021
Pussywar:

Tears of a worthless man. Nobody gives a Bleep about what you deem right/correct. Please, d*e

It's only worthless people that are quick to use the word WORTHLESS

it's a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / How Long Should A Guy Woo A Girl Before Giving Up? / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.