Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy (54532 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of This Marriage! / He's Hurting Because I'm Getting Married. / Married But I'm Not Connected With My Husband, Hence I'm Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by tritt(m): 11:46am On Oct 25, 2021
Good luck with your adventure. Make sure the grave you want to dig is 6ft and beyond.

Warrior14:
I will be getting married in 3 weeks time but I'm not happy
I'm getting married to a man who has beaten me two different times. I'm getting married to a man who is heartless and doesn't know how to love and treat a woman right. I'm getting married to a man who does not have a mind of his own.

I'm getting married but I'm already thinking of divorce.

I'm overwhelmed! I'm physically strong but I'm weak.
Just don't want to wake up from my sleep so I won't have to continue with this marriage plans as I can't stand the shame of calling off the marriage at this time.

Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by Pemivy01(f): 11:47am On Oct 25, 2021
jos4kay:
Don't because of 2 beating in the past cancel your wedding. The man might have realized his mistake and vowed never to raise hand against women again

I once beat my gf now my wife, that time she really needed that slap to reset her mode. Since I never beat her.

Women need resetting once in a while. You never told us what you did to warrant only 2 beating in 4 years relationship

See talk....... imagine...... so you are saying the beating is small abi.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by Dollish(f): 11:49am On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:
I'm getting married to a man who has beaten me two different times. I'm getting married to a man who is heartless and doesn't know how to love and treat a woman right. I'm getting married to a man who does not have a mind of his own.

Just don't want to wake up from my sleep so I won't have to continue with this marriage plans as I can't stand the shame of calling off the marriage at this time.

Talk to your parents about it then go straight to the Rev or pastor that will officiate it n pour your heart to him..I promise u he will stand by u and your family to call it off. Remember it's an everlasting journey a minute without joy and happiness brings your grave faster than u think. Good luck to you.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by phemmylink(m): 11:50am On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

Better call it off
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by InvertedHammer: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

/
You know all these character flaws already. So there is no cause for alarm.

Apams need more customers.

/
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by TheGift: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2021
You can call of the wedding.
You should call of the wedding
But would you be Wise and courageous enough to do so? Bear the so called "shame" for a few weeks instead of bearing the sure to come pain for many years, only to maybe call of the marriage after so much time lost. If He has beaten you before the wedding, what do you think will happen after the marriage.

Even if it is a day to the wedding, you can still call it off. Do something wise and courageous and call of that wedding.

And may your future be brighter than you currently see it to be. Amen!.

Warrior14:

Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by jeff1607(m): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2021
One sided story, so nothing endeared him to you abi?

All the sweet side of him never existed or his finance and spending that made you to date him at the beginning.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by Tallcutie(f): 11:52am On Oct 25, 2021
[b][/b]ODE!!!!!!!!
jos4kay:
Don't because of 2 beating in the past cancel your wedding. The man might have realized his mistake and vowed never to raise hand against women again

I once beat my gf now my wife, that time she really needed that slap to reset her mode. Since I never beat her.

Women need resetting once in a while. You never told us what you did to warrant only 2 beating in 4 years relationship
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by Rajosh(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2021
The shame is nothing compared to the hell you'll go through in that marriage.
Cancel the wedding, travel and switch off your phone
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by TheGift: 11:54am On Oct 25, 2021
You CAN call of the wedding.

You SHOULD call of the wedding
But WOULD you be Wise and courageous enough to do so?

Will you make the right choice and bear the so called "shame" for a few weeks, so that you can be truly proud of yourself. Or will you choose instead to bear the sure to come pain for many years, only to very likely end in divorce or a miserable marriage.

If He has beaten you before the wedding, what do you think will happen after the marriage? Love may start a relationship but it is respect that keeps it in a healthy state.

Even if it is a day to the wedding, you can still call it off. Do something wise and courageous and call of that wedding.

May your future be brighter than you currently see it to be. Amen!.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by Wegood: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2021
you beta call of the wedding if you are not happy
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by TheGift: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2021
You CAN call of the wedding.

You SHOULD call of the wedding.

But WOULD you be Wise and courageous enough to do so?

Will you make the right choice and bear the so called "shame" for a few weeks, so that you can be truly proud of yourself. Or will you choose instead to bear the sure to come pain for many years, only to very likely end in divorce or a miserable marriage.

If He has beaten you before the wedding, what do you think will happen after the marriage? Love may start a relationship but it is respect that keeps it in a healthy state.

May your future be brighter than you currently see it to be. Amen!.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by CableWire: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Don't even go there...

Who's raising all these girls bikonu?
No value whatsoever to themselves.
See **x tapes littered all over the place, girls meddling into peoples' marriages and you get to see majority of their likes appraising their ill-deeds, rape and all.

You said, 'you are already planning for your divorce even when you are yet to get married in 3 weeks'. Chaiiiiii, wake up from your slumber.

Case study:
I'm currently in the east..why?

I have a cousin sister with half-brain like this poster probably, a year ago she was thinking and analyzing her marriage like this when people that gathered to enjoy with her on her wedding day were busy taking pictures, smiling, socializing , eating, laughing and drinking.

Just 2-weeks ago, the said husband picked a knife and stabbed her multiple times and later cut her open before calling their neighbors to inform her brothers so as to take her to the hospital, that she had accident.

The brothers rushed to their house and met her dead in the pool of her blood.

Currently, she's in the mortuary and the man in the correctional unit with no slight of remorse.

The point here:
The dead is dead!

So poster...keep tossing around your crude ego now but hope you will divorce him alive with all these you stated in this CV of his?

Parents please, let's do better in raising our children.
Teach them to know their worth, value and self-realization.

Enough of all these nonsense...thinking it's been woke and fly.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by MrMacinterchi1: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

are you just realizing this now ? were you tied down to something before now or threatened? why did you accept? because if you didn't you won't have gotten to this stage
Be wise now you still have time to act.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by peedeeasobie(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

All the advice for you to run or cancel the wedding will fall on deaf ears.

You value the idea of marriage more than your own well-being and happiness.

Listen, the man will kill you. You are not married to him and he is beating you, by the time you marry him, he will kill you.

That marriage may be your coffin.

I know you will say 'God forbids... that's what others in the grave said when people advised them.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by incogni2o: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

Hope you are not someone who runs her mouth like leaking tap water. grin

This one you say you are strong and he beats you

Calm down and be a wife.

If you aren't ready, call it quit or better still,, suspend it girl so you don't end up sucking happiness away from yourselves.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by godofuck231: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

go to the nearest NAPTIP office and lodge your complaints , a judge would sanction the marriage process and restrain the ceremony from taking place then your case would be heard
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by TheGift: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Sweet side of someone that has beaten Her twice before marrying Her? This is the kind of thinking that makes people stay in abusive relationships. You now want Her to downplay something that is sure to make Her miserable based on something that once made Her happy?

jeff1607:

All the sweet side of him never existed or his finance and spending that made you to date him at the beginning.

Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by marsup: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Pls don't be foolish. You don't want the shame of calling of your wedding, but you can risk your life? If you were my sister, I would have beaten you black and blue, before taking you for brain reset. You are either lying or you are just plain foolish.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by Elhabeeb1(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2021
If your are sure you won't be happy for the rest of your life in that marriage, call it off immediately, now now now. You hear me so. An advice fro. A married man.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by salvation77177: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2021
You are a joker. So, you are wanting for someone on nairaland to tell you what to do?
O just pray you receive the wisdom that would enable you live a long life on Earth. I won't say anything more than this.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by Forumobserver12(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

Didn't you see all this signs before the wedding was fixed ? It's better you call off the wedding now than divorce....

You accused the guy of not being independent minded yet you exhibit the same attributes, why must you be more concern about people's opinion rather than your Peace of mind and Happiness?
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by TheGift: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
"Sweet side" indeed. Sweet side of someone that has beaten Her twice before marrying Her? Surely you can't be serious.

This is the kind of thinking that makes people stay in abusive relationships. You now want Her to downplay something that is sure to make Her miserable based on something that once made Her happy? ... Warped!

jeff1607:

Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by marsup: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
CableWire:
Don't even go there...

Who's raising all these girls bikonu?
No value whatsoever to themselves.
See **x tapes littered all over the place, girls meddling into peoples' marriages and you get to see majority of their likes appraising their ill-deeds, rape and all.

You said, 'you are already planning for your divorce even when you are yet to get married in 3 weeks'. Chaiiiiii, wake up from your slumber.

Case study:
I'm currently in the east..why?

I have a cousin sister with half-brain like this poster probably, a year ago she was thinking and analyzing her marriage like this when people that gathered to enjoy with her on her wedding day were busy taking pictures, smiling, socializing , eating, laughing and drinking.

Just 2-weeks ago, the said husband picked a knife and stabbed her multiple times and later cut her open before calling their neighbors to inform her brothers so as to take her to the hospital, that she had accident.

The brothers rushed to their house and met her dead in the pool of her blood.

Currently, she's in the mortuary and the man in the correctional unit with no slight of remorse.

The point here:
The dead is dead!

So poster...keep tossing around your crude ego now but hope you will divorce him alive with all these you stated in this CV of his?

Parents please, let's do better in raising our children.
Teach them to know their worth, value and self-realization.

Enough of all these nonsense...thinking it's been woke and fly.
sorry about your cousin. So sad.
The op is just being foolish.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by Praktikals(m): 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
wunmi590:

As a married man, one of the things I have always prayed for is never to raise my hand to beat the mother of my kid, who go through alot to bear me my kids (never will I do that)...

Please, that marriage is not for you, because marrying him would give him more leverage to beat you more at will, knowing fully well he has paid your bride price...

As a married man you should know better than to base your conclusion on what a woman says.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by Testimony1988(m): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
Its better to call off the marriage than to marry and divorce him, a broken courtship is better than a broken marriage.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by Bamzyriches451: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
Aunty na lifetime journey u dey go so o
Better withdraw ASAP if u know what's good for you cuz that man will never change
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by ruthola(f): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Cancel the wedding or risk living in self pity and regret for the rest of your life.

A wedding called off is better than a divorce.
In the end, you will discover that it's not worth it.

I repete, dont go ahead....
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by greypencils: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

Simply buy a new a sim, destroy the former and disappear, go stay with a friend he doesn't know for at least 3 months. You go too suffer for that marriage if you attempt it.
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by Aganju849: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

Them time you rope enter the marriage ni, abi na longathroat be your problem?
Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by player007(m): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

Listen to your heart. Family and friends don't need to understand your reason ma.
Your Happiness and Peaceattets too.

Re: I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy by Ayion: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Warrior14:

Look fo money, write a note and run. Make sure you write all the above stated red flags in the note. Come back after 2 or 3 years. If you’ve found love before coming back, good. If not, when you come back don’t stay long before leaving again don’t let anyone or anything ruin your life and happiness(even if it’s your parents)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Anja Ringgren Lovén Marks 4 Years She Rescued Hope, A Child Branded As Witch / Classic Ways African Parents Set Their Kids Straight(pics) / Wallpaper At 3500 Per Roll (wholesale's Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.