Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � (39040 Views)

See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Martinez39s(m): 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
What a simp! Use your brain and dump her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by jericco1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Wetin I just read angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Can't believe people like this still exist. Your father must be very ashamed of you wherever he is ...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Freelance363: 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
u already know that her mind don shift to someone else,but u don't want to accept it.
A woman who means well for u,will always appreciate whatever u give to her willingly.
Find ur way!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by davidpeace99: 10:45pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
How much do you give to your mom monthly? Let's start from there

see the likes on this comment. lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by oofjm: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
una just the burst my head with correct answer
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ollybasa: 10:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
She is now bringing �character being hidden, not only you bro. 95percent ladies does that, if you can't meet her demand , option is to quit, and look for ur type.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by West2019(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Fahdiga:
go and seat down .is talking about a girl him wanted to marry not yet paying for her prind price .why comparing him with the mother
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by oofjm: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Confidant010:
I met this babe in 2017 while in school. She was in Diploma program then and I was in my final in degree program.
Initially, she pretended to be everything any man would wish in a woman; obedient, submissive, helpful in house chores, etc.

I left for my national youth service the following year and I have been supportive through her thick n thorn with the resources at my disposal. Sending her cash for upkeep, supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her dept without her notice, etc.
If am to take into account all that I have spent from her since 2017-date, 300k wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Recently, having helped her in Jamb to get admission into a degree program on scholarship, while I am in Lagos, trying to build myself. The girl is completely a different human being entirely. She openly tells me countlessly that the cash I give to her now isn't enough for her, that her ex boyfriend she dated used to give her more. Last month I sent her 6k, I was really stressed financially, when we had issues, she told me not to stress her bc of ordinary 6K. She flares over very minor misunderstanding.

Please what should I do guys?
She's planning visiting me next month.
I'm very confused bc I really love her.
Pls mature minds only.
Your input will be of help.
Thanks guys.
anybody weh e no marry woman weh e de appreciate no matter how small na wohala ohhh...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by bluebay(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
If skin nor full, nor put body

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ollybasa: 10:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Freelance363:
u already know that her mind don shift to someone else,but u don't want to accept it.
A woman who means well for u,will always appreciate whatever u give to her willingly.
Find ur way!!!
correct, the one that love will manage and believe will get better. But not nowadays again o. All these girls are widely open eye .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by oofjm: 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:
And your day one Niggarr is starving to death somewhere!

smh!
date a responsible girls that wont be a liability una no go hear!

modified- op you are a broke as$ niggarr!

you spent 300k span of 4yrs! Meaning 75k in a year, meaning 6250/mnth!. The girl is a fowl for stil putin up with ur broke being!

how many times do you have sex with her in a day/week/mnth/yr? You this broke nagging gay'hot of a man
lol...u wan compile his problem...the way u de analyze e go pain person more.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Love800(m): 10:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
I woke dis morning nd i ask myself. Is life really worth it or should i blast myself. Op plz leave dat girl. She will milk u dry. nd u still in school self, neva get work. Well i understand u, you want to build d relationship now. Either u leave her or u advice nd tell her u not dat heavily spender type of a guy. She self suppose understand self say she dey bill u too much. But after u tell her diz nd she still no wan change, abeg japa o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by house10s: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
u deserve slap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by smarttm: 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Next time spend ONLY WHAT YOU CAN LOOSE...

IF SHE ISN'T YOUR WIFE IS JUST LIKE A GAME...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Ndipe(m): 10:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
Dump the gold digger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ZaOzaRoom(m): 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
The decision may be hard for you but you just have to take it.
For the fact that she compares you to her ex boyfriend please break that relationship.
It may hurt you but you will eventually get over it.
Remain single until you meet a mature and smart woman.
I've been through what you are passing through now.

Break that so called relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Olayinka92: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Walk in to festac and negotiate with an immigration officer, It should be around 60k for express, it will take like 5 days if your NIN has been dropped already.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by toxicbrain: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2021
I can't believe people are still this dumb...like..for real? And you have got a degree you can't reason with? Lol..damnn it!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by tellwisdom: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Mennnnnnnn, op,if to say you use that 300k buy bitcoin back then,I believe say by now you for don dey ball small small like yahoo boy..

I won't be surprised say na this type of op go settle down loosegaurd him fellow guyman because of ordinary 2k....But imagine am na,if to say na your guy you spend 1% of that money on,you think say that guy go fit ever loosegaurd you?

Well, let's bygones be bygones,like I normally tell my guys wey dey mumu follow women....Dem no dey tell blind man say fight don tear for Market before he dey TULELEH........But like seriously op,you fvck up,no be say I dey say na bad thing say you dey spend on your woman,but it's very important for every sensible guyman not to start any relation-boat with money....Even if you get too much money self,at least try use sense small..

Las las, no NIGERIAN lady worth one second of my headache undecided

Leave am, Na Pkomor man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Aksnoopy: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
Idiot! You are sending a girl and her mother money, and you have family like this oo.
Foolish boy, you will come here and lament how she left you and married another guy after all you've done for her..

Don't build your life, continue to live in a fools paradise.

Werey even said matured minds only.

Lmao olofo!!! grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Adeyeye09(m): 11:12pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:

my two "headlamps"
yup
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by lexy2014: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Confidant010:
I met this babe in 2017 while in school. She was in Diploma program then and I was in my final in degree program.
Initially, she pretended to be everything any man would wish in a woman; obedient, submissive, helpful in house chores, etc.

I left for my national youth service the following year and I have been supportive through her thick n thorn with the resources at my disposal. Sending her cash for upkeep, supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her dept without her notice, etc.
If am to take into account all that I have spent from her since 2017-date, 300k wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Recently, having helped her in Jamb to get admission into a degree program on scholarship, while I am in Lagos, trying to build myself. The girl is completely a different human being entirely. She openly tells me countlessly that the cash I give to her now isn't enough for her, that her ex boyfriend she dated used to give her more. Last month I sent her 6k, I was really stressed financially, when we had issues, she told me not to stress her bc of ordinary 6K. She flares over very minor misunderstanding.

Please what should I do guys?
She's planning visiting me next month.
I'm very confused bc I really love her.
Pls mature minds only.
Your input will be of help.
Thanks guys.

Father Christmas, weldone. I think she doesn't have father? Since u started with money, pls continue. U guys never learn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Confidant010

Pls sell your father's land and house to sponsor her to school at Oxford.. she is a Queen and deserves to be treated as such.. and hey.. you better make sure you wash her undies on a regular too.. it would make her love you more..

Cheers.. you are a REAL man..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by omotoshodontee1: 11:19pm On Dec 03, 2021
Godtimer443h:
Ok
u go die prematurely nii...oloriburuku
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Danny5050: 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
Even if we advice you, you won't take it. Anyway, you'll end up training another man's wife in school. Better use your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Druss(m): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Better let her go. Go and focus on making money legally. As for her, she should go get a job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Tallest45(m): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
When she jam you with hypergamy. Na their your eyes go clean... If she can't be contented then disembark her..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Divoc19:
You really love her?

Don't allow love send you to an early grave.

Love yourself first and know what is good for you, sentiments aside.

Let her go back to her ex then

This advice is too sensible to come from a lady in nairaland..
Seems this is a male under an F" moniker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by swedbase(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Divoc19:
You really love her?

Don't allow love send you to an early grave.

Love yourself first and know what is good for you, sentiments aside.

Let her go back to her ex then
Simple. Any woman for whatever reason compares me with her ex will definitely go back to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:

my two "headlamps"

Obara Jisos !!! shocked shocked shocked

Onye nwe anyi wusa GI anointing Biko..

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.