Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � (39018 Views)

See The Bundle Of Cash I Intend To Lavish If Obi Is Declared Winner(pics) / My Friend Is Complaining Of A Guy Who Gives Her Lots Of Money / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Mvena(f): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hmm

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Lordedifice1: 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Call the relationship off
Sit her down and call it off gently
Ungrateful people shouldn't be tolerated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by cbrass(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
ahnie:
Pls how much do I need to budget in acquiring a Nigerian passport and how do I go about it and how long will I have to wait?

Pls do well to answer my question.
53k.. You will get it within 3days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Jinsic123: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nnanznn
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by grandstar(m): 11:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Confidant010

Mom man
Dump her and move on. If you think you have a place in her heart, dont deceive yourself. No one can slave for 2 masters. She obviously joining her pairs, enjoying their "bloom of Youth". She's making tons of cash. In a few years time, she'll get tired and want to settle down.

Dont also marry an entitled lady as that's what she is. They come with too much baggage. Once you can't provide for the family, they look down on you like its your fault. No empathy, no understanding. The value system needs to change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Ubdavis(m): 11:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Confidant010:
I met this babe in 2017 while in school. She was in Diploma program then and I was in my final in degree program.
Initially, she pretended to be everything any man would wish in a woman; obedient, submissive, helpful in house chores, etc.

I left for my national youth service the following year and I have been supportive through her thick n thorn with the resources at my disposal. Sending her cash for upkeep, supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her dept without her notice, etc.
If am to take into account all that I have spent from her since 2017-date, 300k wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Recently, having helped her in Jamb to get admission into a degree program on scholarship, while I am in Lagos, trying to build myself. The girl is completely a different human being entirely. She openly tells me countlessly that the cash I give to her now isn't enough for her, that her ex boyfriend she dated used to give her more. Last month I sent her 6k, I was really stressed financially, when we had issues, she told me not to stress her bc of ordinary 6K. She flares over very minor misunderstanding.

Please what should I do guys?
She's planning visiting me next month.
I'm very confused bc I really love her.
Pls mature minds only.
Your input will be of help.
Thanks guys.

U already know what to do. U probably need some encouragement. Oga run for ur dear life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Saidfx(m): 11:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
ahnie:
Pls how much do I need to budget in acquiring a Nigerian passport and how do I go about it and how long will I have to wait?

Pls do well to answer my question.

25k zeero nile zeero dubbo tree too hate zeero tree fur too. Copy!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Saig: 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
Candidlady:
And your day one Niggarr is starving to death somewhere!

smh!
date a responsible girls that wont be a liability una no go hear!

modified- op you are a broke as$ niggarr!

you spent 300k span of 4yrs! Meaning 75k in a year, meaning 6250/mnth!. The girl is a fowl for stil putin up with ur broke being!

how many times do you have sex with her in a day/week/mnth/yr? You this broke nagging gay'hot of a man

Not supporting premarital sex but even if they have sex is he the only one enjoying it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by GoldenSpec: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
What should u do??
Pls send her more money grin since ur head no wan gree correct undecided . The red flag is there but u choose to allow non-existence(Non-sense) love to becloud ur sense of reasoning.. Thank ur destiny say u no dey near me sef I for beat u blue-black as d thing dey pain me chaii...
Lots of SIMPle guys we gat in dz corn3 undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by melviniyke2002(m): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
Nonsense,let her go pls, how much do u send ur mum monthly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by iLegendd(m): 12:06am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:

The moment I see, "I really love her," in relationship matters, I know the guy is gone. I don't want to stress myself educating you.

To prove you really love her, leave her and work on yourself.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by viceddy95(m): 12:11am On Dec 04, 2021
Candidlady:
And your day one Niggarr is starving to death somewhere!

smh!
date a responsible girls that wont be a liability una no go hear!

modified- op you are a broke as$ niggarr!

you spent 300k span of 4yrs! Meaning 75k in a year, meaning 6250/mnth!. The girl is a fowl for stil putin up with ur broke being!

how many times do you have sex with her in a day/week/mnth/yr? You this broke nagging gay'hot of a man
After saying reasonable thing,you ended everything with nonsense ,what makes the young man broke?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ayibaisgud: 12:11am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:
I met this babe in 2017 while in school. She was in Diploma program then and I was in my final in degree program.
Initially, she pretended to be everything any man would wish in a woman; obedient, submissive, helpful in house chores, etc.

I left for my national youth service the following year and I have been supportive through her thick n thorn with the resources at my disposal. Sending her cash for upkeep, supporting her during her dad's burial, sending cash to her mum occasionally, paying her dept without her notice, etc.
If am to take into account all that I have spent from her since 2017-date, 300k wouldn't be an exaggeration.

Recently, having helped her in Jamb to get admission into a degree program on scholarship, while I am in Lagos, trying to build myself. The girl is completely a different human being entirely. She openly tells me countlessly that the cash I give to her now isn't enough for her, that her ex boyfriend she dated used to give her more. Last month I sent her 6k, I was really stressed financially, when we had issues, she told me not to stress her bc of ordinary 6K. She flares over very minor misunderstanding.

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.

When Dog don dey back for him owner e mean say another person don dey feed am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Lexusgs430: 12:21am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.

Are you her father?.....

You babe is doing part time runz + full time education......... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 04, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ayibaisgud: 12:32am On Dec 04, 2021
When Dog don dey back for him owner
e mean say another person don dey feed am

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by ayibaisgud: 12:35am On Dec 04, 2021
When Dog don dey back for him owner
e mean say another person don dey feed am.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Missy89(f): 12:52am On Dec 04, 2021
Why do Nigerian men like to date bums?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by KoshCAD: 12:55am On Dec 04, 2021
Hahahahaha, lemme just laugh.

If I send nigerian girls 5k, I dey craze.

The girls I can send such amount must be my sisters, nieces. I dey craze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Divoc19(f): 12:55am On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin I am team V. grin
ABANGWABOI:

This advice is too sensible to come from a lady in nairaland..
Seems this is a male under an F" moniker
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by alfred007(m): 1:14am On Dec 04, 2021
Let me make it easy for you!!! Breakup with her.

See when a girl changes her attitude, it's because someone else is giving her attention and she's enjoying it and/or she's seeing the person already. If you investigate this, you'll know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by MyExpression(m): 1:46am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:
I

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.

Get her pregnant if you really love her.

I've come to realise that men who are in love, use same trick gurls use on us.

Pour inside her...when belle show, ask her to keep it...

Promise to continue to further her education but start the marriage process on time.

Or on a second thought, talk to her, know what d problem really is.

After the talk, you'll know weda to collect your last supper from her or let her go, so you can have peace of mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by freedomfloyd(m): 2:34am On Dec 04, 2021
Bro big time it's not easy to cut from someone you have been with for a very long time,with what you just posted right there by her comparing you to someone else, her heart is no longer with you she is just keeping you base on the small cash she is getting from you
So start minimizing the impact of the heart break you are going to get in the nearest future by looking for the nearest feminine spare tire to give your 20% emotional attention to
And devote your 70%attention to your hustle and leave her with the remaining 10%
Cuz the motto is hustle now that you are young and relax later

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by jaxxy(m): 2:36am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.

Her long throat is increasing, she’s dating other guys or wants to. She doesn’t have money yet won’t appreciate u for trying. U better ignore her and don’t let her make u think a bf is a sponsors or maga or her father.

Bottom line is she unappreciative and wants to join bad gang, get iPhone she can’t afford herself and become a useless entity and constant liability.

She’s in-content and same time lazy. A recipe for runs gals behavior and disaster for a good relationship.

These are worst case scenarios of such behavior.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by snitchbitch: 2:45am On Dec 04, 2021
They told you Nigerian women are dangerous

you no hear

now see ya self!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by omoadeleye(m): 2:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Confidant010:

Pls mature minds only.
Thanks guys.

Increase the money you are sending to her to 20k above

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by antimason(m): 3:02am On Dec 04, 2021
Oga please and please face your life, build yourself and pursue a future that spells financial freedom. If a girlfriend can't manage with you telling it to your face what she thinks about men being money milking cows. Can you wife such??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by Le2money(m): 3:07am On Dec 04, 2021
Op, the amount you mentioned now is just too small compare to what the country is saying now.... Everything have become double double the 6k will only buy her cream toothpaste and her bathing soap....I think it can still manage to buy detergent too.... though, it's not advisable for you to go and steal Cox of a girl Cox even if you give her the whole world, if she won't still appreciate you, she won't ...so, all you need do now is to call her one on one and make her realize some fact that today might be tough but you are very sure tomorrow will be bright.....she shud join u in chasing your dreams but if after that she didn't change, then leave her Biko Cox there is someone lavishing money on her or on her friends that makes her to come up with such attitude.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by zakkxx: 3:11am On Dec 04, 2021
No be juju be that!!! No de do like a Mumu man!! Who those that? How much you don spen for your mama head!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Complaining Of The Cash I Give To Her Now. Advice Please � by reward9ja12: 3:14am On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
She is just another bad investment that's all so free her and move on bro

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Boyfriend's Position? Please Help / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 1.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.