Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,343 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom (51389 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by danilmo: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

It means she should simply ignore the old man(for her peace of mind).

Seriously, she shouldn't live the rest of her life stressing herself over your dad's infidelity like a young wife. She has you guys(her children)

What if he mistakenly impregnate the young girl grin,

I go with ur idea, that nugga isn't stopping shit, not even wen the gurl is seeing some financial juice.

Op, along with the above, u guys should orient P.man and do vasectomy on him and let him enjoy his life till he dies since that is what he choose. The old wife should not even bother herself, she's accomplished enough marital bliss..

No stress. Just take him for vasectomy to avoid impregnating the shameless olosho.

u guys can also talk to the lady, beg her to leave ur p.man alone. grin
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
At 85, Baba is still running things!
A living legend!

on a serious note, you should first reduce the amount of money you sent to him, but don't do it boldly so that he may not say something against you or your children (or unborn children). Then try and relocate him if the problem continues.

I wish you good luck
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 1Sharon(f): 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mayorofodemu:
Though, I condemned that barbaric act. But allowing him to enjoy fresh P, don’t forget your dad will be judge on the judgement day. Just be thanking God is not in his youth age, by now you would have welcome his bastard child to the family.

But I always envy my dad, how is doing it, we lost my mom back 2012, up till today my dad has never remarried. Though I know it is hard for him to be seeing these ladies wearing mini skit up and down

Doesn't mean he didn't have a side chick.

2 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by BlackPantherxXx: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ask for his secret stash of APHRODISIACS.

Baba 85 na legend.

He wants to go the way he came.

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Evercurious(f): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:

how would I know, I don't stay with them only got complains from my mom ending of last year.
he's my dad we respect him very much, that's why we looking for a reasonable way to sort this out.

the last time the family sat and deliberate on this issue, my elder brother asked him if my mom was the one visiting another man, how would he feel.

after that day he didn't talk with my brother close to a month.

Hahahahaha... You no go kill person with your last sentence
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Kay25(m): 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
forget your papa no dey go heaven if at 85 adultery is the order of his day..The issue is not jazz he is just freak of what he didn't enjoy when he was younger but no qualms just get ready for cow money that's all

5 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Techguy96(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

It's a real jazz, 85 old man can't have that power, the woman is just collecting his money. Your father need a serious prayer
My grand uncle, that's my grandpa brother had a child in his late 70s with a 30 yrs old woman.
Old men do have erection and are still capable of having children.

3 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Someone has already given you the answer. He who pays the piper, dictates the tone. Don’t just slash, totally stop giving him kobo and watch it die naturally. Cheating on your mom at this age should not be the issue, but giving money from her children to a LovePeddler is on another level. Hypnotized or not, without cash it dies. If he is on drugs, get them yourself. Pay all bills yourself if possible, stock the house if possible yourself and give your mom very little, to avoid him forcefully collecting it from her.

9 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by viktohmarkz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Best advice i can give is,

Get the woman in question and ask her what she wants from your dad,
Because that vaga that your mum sees in his pocket are gonna shorten his short run
Because if you imagine this "a 80something yrs old man dies on top of a woman"
Am sure even having a proper burial for him wont cross your mind

Forget the "he needs prayer"
Go look for a seer who would tell you whats up and how to break the jazz the woman used on him

Because its only jazz that makes one act in such a way.

No disrespect

3 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by IamKizzbrown10(m): 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Please how do we the children handle this issue?

I see spiristual problem, i see attack, he needs delevarnce. He isnt himself if u ask me. You guy should take to beta church
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by lexy2014: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Baba need fresh blood. Pls let him be. If u don't agree, u can ask Mr. Righteousness2
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by funshint(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
@OP Don't mind most of the comments being made here. Alot of them are childish. Pls don't stop taking care of your dad in any way including sending him money. The only thing you can do is to pray for him and advise him respectfully. As for your mum, tell her to maintain her peace, she has nothing to lose.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Valkrie: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
A man would always be a man....put some money in a man's pocket and you would know who he really is....op becareful so you people don't end up killing your dad...A man is polygamous by nature...if it's cool with your mum better you get him another younger wife cos even if you relocate him to another area there would always be another woman over there waiting for him...most atimes it's not jazz but probably your father is getting what he is not getting at home and for a fact some of these women at certain age feel they are old and always complain and retire without taking the man's feelings into consideration leaving the man wanting....!!

There is a reason our people of old have more than one wife...!!
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Praktikals(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
cococandy:

He needs to act that way then.
If you’re fine with financially supporting the outside woman and her kids, then keep sending him money the way you have been.
But the advice greenie gave you was sound
The children should keep sending him money. What he chooses to do with the money is his business. The away match is what is giving baba happiness

2 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 1Sharon(f): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
Kindly remember baba that HELL FIRE is real biko and he should reduce his flexing but if he's my dad, walahi my mama go hear am cos she's not giving him what he wants and he's seeking for it outside inorder not to die on time and yet she's complaining, she's clearly not doing her duties as a wife and a mother and her upkeep will be drastically reduced until I see changes.

I love what you said here. GOD BLESS YOU. If she's my mom, it is either she resumes her duties in that department fully or she stops complaining and her upkeep will be reduced.

Abeg zip it. Don't you men claim that you're polygamous in nature? Why are you now blaming his wife?

3 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by godisshit(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2021

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by SenecaTheYonger: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
, , besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

People that did not play when they were small tend to do so when they get older.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by manikspears: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Drella:

How many 85 Year olds still have erections?

Are you a man?
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by FutureIG: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
There’s nothing you can do about it. Be it jazz or not, your dad is doing what he wants to do. But, if you’re a man, have a reasonable man to man talk with your dad and see if that will change anything at all.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Imagine ooo.Please I want to ask,do old men have erection?
What do you think..

His D1ck disappears when he gets old? angry
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Techguy96(m): 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

That is statistically unlikely.
It's very possible there are more atheist in Nigeria than you think, just that we are not open about it because of reaction from friends and family.

It will shock you to know that Some of ur church members might be atheist.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Depressed101: 10:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

he might soon die from excess Vega 200 intake. God how is he not dead yet from taking that deadly drug

2 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Praktikals(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
sisisioge:
Stop enabling him by sending him money. Once he doesnr have money to spend,the little madamwill shift too grin
I pity the man that will marry your type. Wicked woman.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

Prayer is your power in life, without it you are powerless.

I can see the power in Nigeria with all the prayers. The best country in the world.

3 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Drella:

How many 85 Year olds still have erections?
You must BE VERY NAIVE..

Do you think men go into MENOPAUSE? angry
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Drella:

With your words,it shows you're not a street type.

If I were the one,I'll be dealing seriously with that woman.And I'll deny ever having a hand in it.
By the time she suffers in the hands of area boys,she will leave another person's husband alone.

I'm not saying you should do that o grin
Why deal with the woman and not the cheating man?

3 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

Yeah..

The same prayers that are doing wonders for the Nation?

3 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

It's a real jazz, 85 old man can't have that power, the woman is just collecting his money. Your father need a serious prayer
Why speak for the Men.?
A woman saying a man can't have SEXUAL URGE at that age but Abraham Fathered a son at such Elderly age.
Better stay in your lane!
Imagine someone with a vacuum speaking for those with Rods!
Face your Pussy, and change your pads!
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Rickylambert: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
The part of him taking Vega 200 with an aged heart should bother u the more.He is dragging himself closer to extinction.

4 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Techguy96(m): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

Lol, clown. I ask a simple question. Ok lemme make it easier make one world problem prayer had solve?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.