Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom (51385 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Gospel2Day: 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Your dad is at the door of death, at the precipe of plunging into eternal Hell Fire and at his old age he is still committing adultery.
You should be alarmed and start seriously to pray for his salvation.
If he dies in his sins, he will forever regret that he was ever born.
Continue to preach to him and pray for him till he passes on.
A miracle of salvation can still happen in his life, even at the very moment of his death, like the thief on the cross.
Shalom.

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 1Sharon(f): 10:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
Techguy96:

There may be more atheists in Nigeria than you think, just that we are not open about it because of reactions from friends and family.

It will shock you to know that Some of ur church members might be atheists.

I agree with that. But what are the chances of that old man being an atheist?
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Pharaohny: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:

upkeeps I send Before a week and half am starting to get calls.
i just tire

Stop sending money from upkeep to him and see how humble hunger is smiley tongue lipsrsealed

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by ednut1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
A useless man lol

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Munamoqel: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Please how do we the children handle this issue?
u people should. Marry a new wife for him .possible like 45 year old dirvocee .him go calm .

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by hopexter(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
You better act fast before the agile man add another family join him will. I doubt if una family house go contain another 15 people grin grin Those drugs dey cause heart attack for elderly men still he needs it cos him need to chop the woman the way the woman dey chop him money undecided undecided cheesy cheesy

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by doctuw(m): 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
I can bet it 100% that your father is under a spell. Please do the needful ASAP. I can teach you some few things that can break the relationship.
Icouldhave:
Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
ednut1:
A useless man lol
Why?
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Iseoluwani: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:

thanks very much for this, but don't you think it's a little bit too harsh?
we wouldn't want to treat him like a kid or make him feel like we are punishing him for his misdeeds. no matter what he's still the head of the family.

Someone has just given u one of the best advice and u are still complaining. This is the reasons people hardly comment on stuffs like this

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

Act matured for what grin pele, I wish you and him the best solutions.

SHUT UP!!!

YOU SHAMELESS KID!
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Thesaint141(m): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Did I here you say Vega 200?
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by AfroKnight: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
crackhaus:
Papa is a rolling stone, a living legend...

At 85, so many of us will wish we still have the cojones to support our spiritual urges.

A very blessed man he is, your daddy. cool

Papa is ready to go out with a bang. Can’t blame him really. He is satisfying his urges. If he can’t get satisfaction at home, he has to get it from somewhere else. At 85, he’s one leg on earth, one leg in the beyond. Max na 20 years remain.

Most of his peers are dead. We don’t know the sadness he feels and maybe those intimate sessions with the other woman are all he has to feel alive. Being old and expecting death probably comes with its peculiar depression.

They should try to understand him and humour him. He has his reasons. The question is can he share those reasons?

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Sunnydoo: 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
It's a pity. My old man too @ 84 but he has stopped after many prayers and counselling.

He later told me that, when a woman gets to her menopause stage, if Any man have it with her, his manhood will begin to decline and later won't function again.

But now, all thanks to God, he his more heavenly minded.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Thesaint141(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Imagine ooo.Please I want to ask,do old men have erection?

Yes' but with Vega 200

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Techguy96(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

I agree with that. But what are the chances of that old man being an atheist?
Even higher, while I was still a christian I tried preaching to an elderly man lo n behold the man didn't believe in those fairy tales. Some might not even be atheist but don't just care about an after life that has not been proven by anyone.
All our memories and everything we know starts and end here on earth, so why bother about death, we weren't bothered before birth.

Secondly Nigeria has not really being a religious country until the last few decades. Alot of the older generation are not really religious.

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by ojasweb(m): 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:

don't insult him please, act mature.

You brought the insult upon him. Don't expect to hear any reasonable advice from mise-rable people.

Men can be sexually active even in their dieing days. One big mistake people make is thinking that their dad has reached menopause when their moms do.

Terrible.

There are many things to understand. One of it is for the woman to know that at certain age, she might not want sex again, whereas the man will be much active.

Such woman should device a means to make her man happy sexually.

If dad at 85 is sexually active, do you want him to start hurting the old woman by forcing her? Hell no.

Instead, if you don't like the said woman he's going out with, talk with him as a man and let him know why he should not roll with the said woman.

Personally, i don't believe in the religious conditioning of a man not marrying more than one wives.

So, i advise you handle the issue with maturity and don't allow any low-lifer to insult dad.

Peace.

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Concience55: 10:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

It means she should simply ignore the old man(for her peace of mind).

Seriously, she shouldn't live the rest of her life stressing herself over your dad's infidelity like a young wife. She has you guys(her children)
And allow her husband to die in sin and go to hell?
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Bleiz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
OP, Vega 200 can still be used to manage pulmonary hypertension.

Please try and find out if that's the reason he uses it.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2021
He's closer to resting in peace na. Let the man enjoy his life jor. Can your mum still turn 360 degrees in bed for your dad? Is her pussy still tight? Can her pussy grip his erect dick cap? Na young girl go fit work am o.

Don't be silly, please. Except, of course, this thread is a joke.

Ask your mum if she satisfies him sexually and get the answer from there. He must be so starved.

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Doesn't mean he didn't have a side chick.
I can’t say cos nobody has ever come to harass him of fucking their wives/girlfriend, he’s also type that like being friendly to the people. What I know, may God help us all
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by frozen70(f): 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

You guys should leave the man alone for crying out loud

You said he did a lot for you guys while growing up, look he took his time to train you people, now that he is done training you people, he wants to live the life of enjoying himself

He knows that he is getting close to the grave

Pls allow him to enjoy himself

Anything can happen to him any moment from now, he knows that already

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by sirblend: 10:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

At bolded.......Is just a myth.
As far he is healthy, the urge is still there.
I have seen men in their 80's do thrëesomé sex
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by thatsleepboy1: 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Abeg zip it. Don't you men claim that you're polygamous in nature? Why are you now blaming his wife?

Polygamous at 85? Haba, baba wants to flex doesn't mean he should misbehave cos he's now old and the children still have the power to curb his excesses but they don't want to do that and I won't do that if baba is my father. 70 yrs no be beans talkless of 85, biko something's needs to be set straight.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Ethereal0110(f): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Send all upkeep money directly to your mom from now on and lets see what will happen.

Icouldhave:
Hi all

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Drella(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

Why deal with the woman and not the cheating man?

Because to a large extent,the woman influences the cheating.
If a man wrongly makes advances towards you,why not say NO?
We accept that the man is wrong but why aiding his wrong deeds by agreeing to it?

Lasty,I can't do such to my own father.It's a curse.

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by amazingspiderma: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bro just ignore him, and ask your Mom to do the same.

My Dad did the same thing to my Mom. She kept worrying herself as if it was her fault.

Now she is late. He is still alive.

If you love your Mum tell her to fine a new hubby e.g. Netflix or travelling to spend time with her children. Do anything to avoid thinking. The man has a heart of stone.

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Seun360(m): 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Let the man be joor, is it because you guys are send ING upkeeps for him?

What if he'srich, will you people stop him?

Abeg, let the man be joor.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Kriss216: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

How old is your mum?

At the stage she is in her life, I don't think she should bother herself with however an 85yr old man has chosen to live the rest of his life.
So, she should simply stop stressing herself over the matter and let him do whatever and however he wants.
You and your siblings should just make sure she has all she needs.
Ya lefuru agadi nwoke anya!
Mariah Mariah cheesy

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by meobizy(f): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
The man is at the end of his shelf life. He wants to catch the last slice of fun before moving on. I can't help you here because he is a grown individual who can make his own decisions.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by KosyJerry(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Say a prayer for him...
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by philiancoop(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Better mind your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FathersDay: Woman Buys Rolls-Royce For Husband / They Both Died Because Of His Casanova Lifestyle. / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53