Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom (51439 Views)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Trump4ril: 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hmmm...85 years old man....doing love nwantiti with his side chic?

No be juju be that?
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Chuknovski(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
my oldboy is doing same at 82, old soldiers sha
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Bestmanwealthy(m): 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

Act matured for what grin pele, I wish you and him the best solutions.
I tire o

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Sophiemama: 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
ExAngel007:
relocate him to another place.
He will still meet another woman there,provided fund is available.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 007lss: 10:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Please how do we the children handle this issue?
just be praying to God, his problem is that he never experience it when he was young
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by adanny01(m): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:

how would I know, I don't stay with them only got complains from my mom ending of last year.
he's my dad we respect him very much, that's why we looking for a reasonable way to sort this out.

the last time the family sat and deliberate on this issue, my elder brother asked him if my mom was the one visiting another man, how would he feel.

after that day he didn't talk with my brother close to a month.

I dont know how to put it to you.

Imagine yourself at 85, still sexually active. Imagine your own children trying to control your sex life.

Imagine this, does your mum satisfy his sexual urge? You need to ask her before you meddle in the situation.

I think your dad needs your understanding and its obvious he wont get from you guys. Clearly, the sex topic between your parents is off limits and your mother needs to either fvck your father well or let him get it somewhere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Sophiemama: 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
tommy589:
Sometimes it is good to have fun and experience some adventures in your younger days. You realised your mistakes in the course of doing this and be a better man as you advanced in age.

It is not jazz,he is now experimenting what he missed in his younger days. Tell him to be discreet about it for your mom sake. He has few years left, don't let this affect your relationship with him
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by nextstep(m): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Please leave your dad abeg. 85. Let him enjoy the life he has left.

Send money to your mom directly, if that's what worrying you.

I pray I can still be able to frolic at 85... God bless him. grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by siofra(f): 10:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Sounds like my grandfather angry

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
must be your mom who pushed him outside with her attitude.

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by oyebanji(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
I honestly do not think it should worry you.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by cooooooks(m): 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Send money to them separately. They are adults and have different needs. Highest, cut the money you currently send in half and send to each of them, separately.

Icouldhave:

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children.

This is incredibly false.

In the US, a few years ago, many retirement homes had an epidemic of syphilis. Old people, who had never used a condom, and generally were with their partners till death, bone like rabbits. Not all hip failure is from "falling in the bathroom".

Icouldhave:

[s]A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.[/s]

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Sophiemama: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

Baba dey flex! grin
Make him no go kpai in active service. Na them be 'retired bt not tired' gang.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by NoSentiment: 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
How did you know that when he was young he did not do things? If truly he didn't, he will not have been doing it now. Once a man passed his impressionable age, he picks no fither bad habits. He only carry those habits he learnt within his impressionable age (14-25) stop making claims on what you have no fact to substantiate. Just pray for your old man and if he persists allow him and your mum to their issue out. This is no go area for una his children. This is between him, God and your mum.

8 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Myhusband(m): 10:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
if your dad is 85 then your mom should be 70+ just assuming, so what attention does she want from him again?

why not slash the money, give him 35-40% since he uses it for charity then give momsi 60-65% since she will use it for house upkeep

this is not even enough to get you worry unnecessarily

3 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Divoc19(f): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Some old men do.
My father had me when he was 60 years.
I minus my age from his age when he died and was shocked
Iyaebe:
Imagine ooo.Please I want to ask,do old men have erection?

3 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by mariahAngel(f): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Concience55:

And allow her husband to die in sin and go to hell?

So, she should die instead? 'Cause you know that there's little or nothing they can do to stop the old man.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by nick50(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

..sorry to ask please are u a yoruba by tribe if yes then its normal afonjas no dey tire
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Genea(f): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Princeton92:
Abeg allow the man to enjoy his last days as he's tasting that thing he's missed all those decades maybe.

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
should the woman be allowed to taste what she missed too?

2 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lollittaa:
must be your mom who pushed him outside with her attitude.

Attitude? At 85? cheesy
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by mariahAngel(f): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:

Agbeg getat, you make sense on the first page.

Now you dey make person vex, it won't do you harm if you comments in a more civil manner.(I said no insults, which I made clear on my post)

Ngwanu no vex. cheesy
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by SarkinYarki: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

Does this mean u are above 50
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by SocialJustice: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bola146:

I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

It's a real jazz, 85 old man can't have that power, the woman is just collecting his money. Your father need a serious prayer
Una go just dey talk.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by ednut1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:

That useless man trained 5 graduates.

Now is your dad a useless man?
my dad trained all 4 of his children all doing well in nigeria and abroad, sent family members abroad, sponsored many of their kids. At almost 70 he is enjoying his retirement. Can never indulge in such shameful act. Just pray vega doesnt kill your dad

5 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Biblical: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Put him in your prayers, just as you said it may not be ordinary
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by ComeToJesus: 10:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:

how would I know, I don't stay with them only got complains from my mom ending of last year.
he's my dad we respect him very much, that's why we looking for a reasonable way to sort this out.

the last time the family sat and deliberate on this issue, my elder brother asked him if my mom was the one visiting another man, how would he feel.

after that day he didn't talk with my brother close to a month.

He's an ol baddo. Just imagine o
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by naija1stnigar(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:

upkeeps I send Before a week and half am starting to get calls.
i just tire
go and create a separate account for your mum,the money gotten by old people from their children is supposed to be spent wisely,if your father doesn't understand that fact I think he should learn it by experience, if wants to continue using his odunga on other women he should go and work to raise money for that. Gooday.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by rave1040: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is serious grin
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by franksam2009: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Allow the old man flex him remaining time be4 he go, just play your part and let him be..
The best you can do is reduce or share the upkeep money btw him and his wife.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
ednut1:
my dad trained all 4 of his children all doing well in nigeria and abroad, sent family members abroad, sponsored many of their kids. At almost 70 he is enjoying his retirement. Can never indulge in such shameful act. Just pray vega doesnt kill your dad
It's easy to identify a kid, I might even be older than your dad.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by mymadam(m): 11:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Iyaebe:
Imagine ooo.Please I want to ask,do old men have erection?

Yes, we do grin

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by oluwatosin210(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / Is This True Love Or Foolishness? (Photo) / Video: Of The Kids Kissing In A Lagos Church Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.