Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. (25287 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by NtiObaEneke(f): 9:35am On Oct 27, 2021
Na belle you give woman, you no kee person. Man up and face the consequences of your fuckery

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Szilard: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2021
I just hope you're not thinking suicide bro?

Cos it doesn't make sense o

Fine, I understand, it's a pretty hard pill for you to swallow right now

But if you killl yourself, trust me...Your girlfriend and her baby would find a way to survive o...

But your parents will never ever forgive you for the sorrow you'll cause them...

Imagine your mum crying on....

I can't even complete the above sentence

Please o...I'm not sure if you're thinking suicide.. But please,don't kill yourself oo

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2021
Okay naaw
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Go to your HOD or some elderly member of staff in your school and ask how you can temporarily put your academics on hold for a year or so.

I believe most schools allow this. There's protocols sha. Just walk into your Guidance and Counseling department or your Student Affairs department and ask around how to go about it.

Then go look for job, any job, could be lifting sands and stuff on construction sites, anything legal you can do to make money and prepare for the child.

One should always learn to make the best out of a bad situation. Not just fold up and be singing about doom.

All the best.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Houstency(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6821339/girlfriend-pregnant-please-me-im

And there was a voice, and he said to me; you're about to become a daddy.. And i said to him, i my really ready for this?

*What do i know about being a dad?
*Don't even know the duties of a dad,
*Don't even know the responsibilities of a dad,

I told him i've lost everything i had,
& he told me, what ever will be will be.
I told him, you are wrong, how true is that statement, when what would have been, has now seized to be.

Does one have to wake up every moning suffering?
i wish i could turn back the hands of time, it seems like someone is sitting down on me.

And now, i had to enter my room through the windows. Repeating one song over & over again.

i can't even eat nor drink water now, & i'm very hungry.
I've tried to read some funny stories on nairaland if it could put that litle smile on me, but it did not.

where can i start from here, how can i prepare for my mistakes, how can i avoid that wrong decison? It really got me down, and there is no one to take me back up.

*this is my song*
........!

If you feel it would help you please do. But I would have advised you face it head-on. Your expectations and how you feel others would take it is what is causing you this much pains.

*How would you have felt if your dad in same situation left your mum for a while because he couldn't come to terms with 'supposedly' shame, which when viewed critically is consequential?
** Have you also taken into considerations your girlfriend how she would cope and who in the real sense receives the brunt for you guys actions? ***Good, you have made one mistake, would you continue in making further mistakes, why not correct it now you have a golden opportunity?

No one was born a dad, even your dad and grand father and other dads as well learnt while being dad. Just like an engineer goes from zero knowledge in engineering in first day of first year, to become an Engineer after the last day in school and the first day in real life applications, same for fatherhood and age doesn't necessarily define it.

The world ain't ending young blood, brace up, don't think for others, especially your parents, support your girlfriend more than ever, re strategize and you would be the better for it. Stop over thinking stuffs that are inconsequential. Stay strong and safe, it's not a death sentence!

N.B: If it would help, current Ooni gave birth to his first issue at 19 (I stand to be corrected), and he still turned out a very great and respectable man. So why can't you? Your convictions, confidence, commitments etc is all you have got to show your parents, siblings, friends and families, and they would respect you and accept your decisions over time, don't take light of such opportunities it shy away from it now. If nothing, you should be commended for respecting the sanctity of life of the foetus, you have done well. Continue in that right path.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by spy24(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Young man be strong
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Getdabag: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Pussy too sweet e too sweet na the result be the this
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2021
So wetin sup like this I'm now believing you're the girl because last thread you're disguising like the boyfriend, a boyfriend won't worry much like this.....

When we will be tellin' you girls take it easy , once you start maturing like this booomm, you're child of the world,

Aunty tell your parent ,they will feel sad and disappointed but we move they can't watch you die, if you kill yourself you will still be punished in heaven for suicide so it is what it is.......

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by philo04(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Call me I have a solution for you ....08061384067
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by sundaygray(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2021
Bro just calm down. undecided
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by jubrilELsudan: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2021
YOU ARE MOST STUPID.

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Cokahot: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2021
U would end up frustrated,u might become an armed robber. U see i always tell u fools to drink less coke and take bitters more. I blow my gal for one good year and I only came abt couple of times. Trust me ,I came outside. But fools like u have just ended your life and added more burden to your life. Hahahahahaahaa
Hahahahahahahahahaha. U will die a miserable death. Time to provide for that baby till r.i.p. school fees,feeding,clothing,shelter,hahahahahahahahaha
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by GorillaApp(m): 9:38am On Oct 27, 2021
R
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Agwoden(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Fatherhood most of the times is a blessing. Children comes with a lot of open doors. You have to be strong, know that God will make everything right and in the nearest future you will be thankful to God that you didnt take a wrong direction.
You're a Man, be calm and you will see the way forward.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by tritt(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Go back to that pharmacy where u got the test kit and report yourself. Shekina

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by ayomideking(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2021
If I’m Financially okay, I’d have given you money to take care of yourself and The unborn baby.. never give up brother. You’d definitely be proud of keeping the baby soon.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by VicM6: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2021
crazy people every where.....you had sex without condom...so what were u thinking would be the outcome....now u don turn musician abi na chior master i go call you......Take ur responsibilities nd let us have peace.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by zed7: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2021
Man up son. Real men take responsibility for their actions. Nothing wey man never see for life before.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by TheManOfTheYear: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
angry

Oloshi.

When you were lashing and pounding the poor girl like mortar....

You no remember, now you don see the consequences of doing Operation Skin to Skin
Some of you people can behave foolishly though, this is not the thread to start castigating and mocking him, you could have done that in the initial thread.

All you hypocrites, acting like you don't have sex. You're just lucky not to be in his situation, so if you can't encourage him or give him proper advice, then geddifok.

I don tire for all these nairaland dumbos, thinking everything is about mockery and cruise. If you're aren't contributing anything to his table (advice or money), then silence should be your offering.

It's a beautiful Wednesday morning, I no wan vex abeg

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2021
Notyourtype:
Just read this guy previous post and find out he is probably thinking of killing himself.. You dont have to do that, you got someone pregnant is not the end of the world for you.. Be strong bro
That child might become the Richest man on this earth.
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by nigeriagospel(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6821339/girlfriend-pregnant-please-me-im

And there was a voice, and he said to me; you're about to become a daddy.. And i said to him, i my really ready for this?

I told him, you are wrong, how true is that statement, when what would have been, has now seized to be.

i wish i could turn back the hands of time, it seems like someone is sitting down on me.

And now, i had to enter my room through the windows. Repeating one song over & over again.

I've tried to read some funny stories on nairaland if it could put that litle smile on me, but it did not.

where can i start from here, how can i prepare for my mistakes, how can i avoid that wrong decison? It really got me down, and there is no one to take me back up.

*this is my song*
........!
and you think killing yourself is the best option, don't allow the feelings of the moment deceive you, go get a job or better still let your parent know of your deed.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by kingreign(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2021
tonididdy:

I'm currently a 7 months dad to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her name is Paris.

The first 3 months were the tough months because she was an alarm clock grin at a particular hour of the night mostly around 2/3am ... From that time till almost daybreak it's straight up vigilante work.

But after the 3 months, she starts sleeping like us tongue and it was a case of who would wake up from bed firstly.

The first 6 months was exclusive breast feeding, I only bough clothes and pampers, NO feed.

It's not as hard as it seems. If you love your child, everything will be easy sacrifice.

Good luck.

From 7 months till 3 years , you'd know better...
You'd be changing clothes every 2-3 months, wipes, diapers, feeds, drugs and baby's nutritional supplements, school fees, etc

I'm talking from experience fathering a son of 1 year 6 months
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by folak48: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2021
A man is regarded as a MAN if he can take responsibility for his actions. You made this mistake and you must learn from it and progress not run away from it.

Face it squarely studying and earning at the same time. Fatherhood is so enjoyable knowing that you are carrying and seeing your own flesh and water (blood).

You will be glad at the end, you are not too young to be a father but it lies in you providing for their needs.

Brace up and face this sweet challenge, ask for forgiveness of sin and with God by your side you are a conqueror.
God Bless.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by almarthins(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!

No 1. Succide is nt an option for you
No 2. Abortion is murder

So don't run away from your duty as a man now. You won't die. Just accept the good package heaven has given u. Remember say na u go call pikin come o

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Pharaohny: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2021
Abi naa you dey climb Telephone mast for iyana ipaja

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by dauntless15(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2021
All those lily livered children of nowadays, I wish someone can also get pregnant for me. embarassed
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by RockyEyo(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Blessings most often come in disguise, u see that bby u call a mistake... 2-5yrs down the line and it will be a. different story, people will talk for a short while, ur parents will scream for a l while but after all six n done everything will be sorted. Trust me a baby is a blessing, but it depends on how you mold it...... #StayStrong #SayNo to Suicide

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!

You guys are funny on nairaland. When you were on top of woman forming hard guy what where you expecting - Cassava or mango? The results of s*x shouldn't surpise you. When you have s*x you are supposed to expect a child not mango. If you know you cannot handle the result , stay away from the elders' meat.

Nevertheless, it has happened you can't kill yourself , just man-up. Sooner or later you will get use to being a father. You're not the first and you won't be the last. That child will open your eyes to different opportunities you never really dreamed of . The awareness of daily bills will make you hustle and it will man you-up in no distant time. When you begin to hustle , you will know you can do all things grin. Few years from now, you will remember this day and laugh at yourself grin then you will have a piece of advice to younger generation.

A patient di*k will one day eat a bearded meat. Young men should not envy the elders when they are eating their meat. They merit it grin

Wash off that stupid thought called suicide

6 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by ayo6hammiey(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2021
Never Abort the baby! I repeat Never!!

I was once in your shoes and I can tell you that it was tough breaking the news to my parents. The lady who was pregnant for me was just crying and all. I cried my eyes out too.

Today we are happily married and that baby we almost aborted will soon clock 3. I can tell you point blank that the baby is the best thing that's ever happened to us. My hubby now isn't travelling again or reading, it's anything that has to do with my beautiful baby.

As for your parents, TRUST ME they will come down as soon as they receive the news of the lady giving birth. All you need to do now is pray that she gives birth safely. I can assure you that they will overlook it and forget all that has happened when she gives birth.

My dad is a disciplinarian, when I tell you a retired principal is a disciplinarian, trust me its that serious.
Now he can't go a day without talking to my baby on phone. Now that we have even relocated far from him, he video call almost everyday.

In all, the next 9 months won't be easy, it'll come with abuses and hate from them but I assure you that the first time they set their eyes on their baby, that day everything ends.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Nyanabo(m): 9:52am On Oct 27, 2021
I as much as I don't want to appear less concerned, I will have to put it out there for those who don't use protection because 'they like it raw' 'they like skin to skin' but when the responsibility that come with unprotected sex comes we find it hard to shoulder them and we play the victim card wanting people to pity.

Oga you have no case. And I hope you are not bring your child into this world to suffer because we have many alamajiri in this country we don't need another.

My advice: tell you parents about it. Heaven will not fall. You may even be surprised by their reactions.

God see you through this trying time. The way stage would be difficult but when you see that boy/girl when (s)he is a teenager you would be happy you didn't abort them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Broke Up With My Cheating Partner / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.