Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. (25289 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Tbeiz: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6821339/girlfriend-pregnant-please-me-im

And there was a voice, and he said to me; you're about to become a daddy.. And i said to him, i my really ready for this?

*What do i know about being a dad?
*Don't even know the duties of a dad,
*Don't even know the responsibilities of a dad,

I told him i've lost everything i had,
& he told me, what ever will be will be.
I told him, you are wrong, how true is that statement, when what would have been, has now seized to be.

Does one have to wake up every moning suffering?
i wish i could turn back the hands of time, it seems like someone is sitting down on me.

And now, i had to enter my room through the windows. Repeating one song over & over again.

i can't even eat nor drink water now, & i'm very hungry.
I've tried to read some funny stories on nairaland if it could put that litle smile on me, but it did not.

where can i start from here, how can i prepare for my mistakes, how can i avoid that wrong decison? It really got me down, and there is no one to take me back up.

*this is my song*
........!

Selfish!! That's what you are.
You had svx ,got a girl pregnant and now you want to leave them both. How selfish can you be?
So the child becomes a president in the future, where would you be?
I have to say this...you have a very small mind.
Why is life so small to you?
I really hope this kid and mom does very well without you.
Go on with your stupid,small-minded decision.
Someone would get your girlfriend's bank details and give her a N10mil soon.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by contactikenna(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Hone boy chill, i am a father too, had my boy at 21...it is life changing and inspirational...its the best thing to happen to me...trust me as soon as u man up to it... nothing bad can cone out of it...
Check this out...money or no money kids grow
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Akinridez: 11:59am On Oct 27, 2021
Nothing go happen to u. Had a baby girl at the age of 18 wit absolute nothing to my name. Now a graduate and doing well( Alhamdullilah). Everything is goin to be alright as soon as u man up to it. Children no b disease.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Noblex2011(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Op,
There is nothing bad in you impregnating a lady in as much you are more than 18 with that lady also. But it is unfortunate that the so called old foolish men running the affairs of this country have ruined it. Had it been the country is doing well, you will not have seen this as something bad. Don't abort it and tell your parent on time. I will never blame you. Don't see what is happening to you as something bad.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by JayPeeOham: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:
nairaland we always be my happy family, joined this great family since 2011, even if i had to lost my old account, i refused to be a guest on nairaland..
thanks to the moderators of this forum, to lalastic.lala and to all whom i may not mention..

and now, i'll have to spend the rest of my life alone!

Guy calm Dan, your case is not the worst don't ever think or let the devil deceive you into believing that it is.

I am typing this message to you from the hospital where my pregnant wife is being admitted. We got married last year and this would be our first baby. There's a little complication according to the doctor which might even lead to an operation...but I am very confident that God is in full control.

I don't even have 1NGN but God has been proving himself miraculously.

I also know a friend who is now a single Dad, so to speak!

My brother by brave and embrace life as it comes because you're stronger than you know! Say to that voice in your head, depart from me and it shall obey you!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by meobizy(f): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
This person is not a serious human being. Do two years of child raising first before you come here to type rubbish. I can imagine you here in the next four years spamming threads with messages for financial aid.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Lindner: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
BSsniffer:
You're young, broke and probably jobless but you decide that having a girlfriend is your main priority in life and pre marital sex without proper protection is what you enjoy. Do stupid stuff and win stupid prizes. Now you'd birth an innocent life into a cycle of hardship he/she didn't ask for, all because of a few minutes of enjoyment.

Bro take am easy o..

I'm sure he has learnt his lessons this past few days.

To the OP, most trials, both the ones we caused ourselves and the ones we did not, usually feels this way. It'll be like it's the end of the world, you may even loose interest in living. But see it for what it is... trials. All though you allowed youthful indiscretion dent your future with an unwanted pregnancy, you can still make something very good out of this. You are not the first to experience this and you wont be the last.

Remember, at this point, the somewhat easy actions would prove to be the wrong ones.

My advice to you is that you both inform your parents. Difficult, right?

YOU CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THAT BABY YOURSELVES no matter how hard you work. You are both in school. Your parents would be angry and disappointed but you need them.

You've both made wrong choices but for the sake of that baby, don't compound it with more wrong choices.

This too shall pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Iphran6: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:
nairaland we always be my happy family, joined this great family since 2011, even if i had to lost my old account, i refused to be a guest on nairaland..
thanks to the moderators of this forum, to lalastic.lala and to all whom i may not mention..

Come on man, having a baby regardless of the timing is a blessing rather than a curse, let me tell you a bit about my own story, I have a lovely son of two years plus now who just began schooling in one of the best schools in Makurdi Benue State, I got the mum pregnant when we were both running out master's programs with no tangible source of income at that time, I stood my ground putting All my hope in GOD and I can tell you GOD has not failed one day in providing for us, after the birth of my son I got a lucrative job with a company where I earn beyond what any bank except CBN pays their graduate trainee... All I'm saying is that the first sin of fornication has been committed, don't pile up more sins by contemplating abortion or suicide either it's murder, run to GOD with the whole of your heart and I assure you GOD never fails... Let my story inspire you to keep living positively, JESUS is LORD!!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Vyzz: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6821339/girlfriend-pregnant-please-me-im

And there was a voice, and he said to me; you're about to become a daddy.. And i said to him, i my really ready for this?

I told him, you are wrong, how true is that statement, when what would have been, has now seized to be.

i wish i could turn back the hands of time, it seems like someone is sitting down on me.

And now, i had to enter my room through the windows. Repeating one song over & over again.

I've tried to read some funny stories on nairaland if it could put that litle smile on me, but it did not.

where can i start from here, how can i prepare for my mistakes, how can i avoid that wrong decison? It really got me down, and there is no one to take me back up.

*this is my song*
........!

This is sad...

Its better to remove it and continue with your life than continue with is depressing state of living.
Believe me u are not ready and u bringing the kid into this world now is torture...

Think bro

Think

Any how, there is always a light at the end of a tunnel
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Vyzz: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Gadafii:
omo make i tell you my stroy

about 6 weeks ago, my babe visited me, we were together for a full week

i know we are definitely goin to sin, so i got protection and put them in my fridge, but i didnt get to use past one, for obvious reason

first night we sinned, but i was able to pull out, before the volcanic eruption

at some point, i wasnt able to pull out and everything went inside, we were both worried about that

she advised i got post pill immediately, she used it

even tho i wasnt okay with pills as they would have negative effect later(it eventually delayed her period lipsrsealed)

long story short, we sinned more and the volcano erupted inside the cave couple of more times, we had to resort to the same post pills

few weeks later, she started compalining about some pregnancy symptoms, omo my liver cut ones cheesy cheesy

i didnt show it to her tho, i took it upon me to reassure her shes good, that it was just her mind playing tricks on her, she had doubts if the pills work, cos at some point, she took it later than normal.

she went to a clinic to complain with the symptoms , the first question they asked her was if there was any possibility she was pregnant(that is, if she made love without protection embarassed embarassed)

she started loosing sleeps, complaining of her stomach getting bigger, she couldn't poop for days and all other symptoms, so i directed her to get pregnancy test strip, the result came back negative, but she was still not at rest, saying "what if the baby is hiding?" cheesy cheesy

every day she complains of one symptom or the other, she was visibly shaken, even tho she has graduated and waiting to serve, we couldnt afford pregnancy now, i gave her all the emotional support and she needed, while my head was on overd rive on what to do if she eventually takes in, somehow i wasnt scared if she gets pregnant cos i will gladly settle down with her, thats if her parents no shoot me shaa

so while trying to douse the tension , we started discussing baby names, lmao..it wasnt funny but that was funny, she came up with different names, while i did same.

while all of these was going on, we were waiting for her period to come, i think i mentoned that in a thread some days back

we concluded we would run a proper pregnancy test if her period is a week delayed. last week she had it all time worse, saying she was sure she was pregnant, she was all moody and disturbed, but me i no fear, i made up my mind i will take responsibility for my action, when i was diving nigga raw, i enjoyed it, so this is the fruit of my action, so we move

but she was worried her parents will be disappointed in her. her period was supposed to start las week monday, but she no see.

on friday she told me she hasnt still seen the period, i told her we will go for test by monday, asked her to come around by saturday

brethren, her period came on saturday morning, the joy was beyond me, she was super happy and joyous.

that was a close shave and we immediately concluded no show till further notice, that was a very challenging period of my life so no more sex for now

Who talk say Period ain't a thing of joy for everyone...

We all love periods..

Sometimes when she tells me that her period hast started running, I'm tempted to say may it never stop running
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by bepositive11: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!

OP, please ignore the comments that are shaming you and making fun of you.

It was a mistake. You're only human.

Be kind to yourself. Don't let those people get to you
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Omoluabi16(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Better you go far from home, because with the shiit you're in, there's No way home for you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Kobojunkie: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Notyourtype:
Just read this guy previous post and find out he is probably thinking of killing himself.. You dont have to do that, you got someone pregnant is not the end of the world for you.. Be strong bro
He is not killing himself.
Easylion3569:

He probably plans to deactivate his current account so he can start afresh with a new one out of shame. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

Selfish brat! So the gal wey you give Belle, her life is what? Golden? undecided

Nonsense! undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by melexchi(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
money121:

No be you be this? When the knacking turn belle why u come dey cry?
Pregnancy na your mate grin grin
If skin No Full Don't put body
Olorun AWA PELU E

its obvious he is a kid

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Vyzz:
This is sad...
Its better to remove it and continue with your life than continue with is depressing state of living.
Believe me u are not ready and u bringing the kid into this world now is torture...

Think bro
Think
Any how, there is always a light at the end of a tunnel
Na him body the pregnancy dey? undecided

Is anyone ever really ready for bringing a child into this world? You advocate to have the gal understand an illegal procedure in order to appease this boy's mental health but what of the gals future. The abortion on her record, will she not become an outcast and have her mental health severely impacted as a result? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Noblex2011:
Op,
There is nothing bad in you impregnating a lady in as much you are more than 18 with that lady also. But it is unfortunate that the so called old foolish men running the affairs of this country have ruined it. Had it been the country is doing well, you will not have seen this as something bad. Don't abort it and tell your parent on time. I will never blame you. Don't see what is happening to you as something bad.
How can the country do well when the people continue to multiply like rats when resources are limited? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Betece:
Lol
Guy humans are hypocrites, the earlier you realize the better for you..
99.9% of the people advising u against abortion here have done it in one way or another ..
Una think say giving a girl postinor is holy?
See let me be blunt ..if you are not mentally and financially ready to take care of that kid do the needful, no come bring person into this world to suffer ..
Those of you that will quote me have done and will do worse..
This isn't the gal asking about whether to get an abortion or not. This is the boy who impregnated the gal wallowing in self pity. He hasn't even said a thing concerning how the gal feels in all of this yet you are here advising him to subject the gal to an abortion for his own sake, and this in a country where abortion is still considered illegal? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Calicoe: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
If you were to be in Europe or America or any other country where things work, the fact that you and your girlfriend are having a baby you didn't plan for is not the end of the world. That baby you don't need now is highly needed by someone else. Too bad there is no agency in place that can help connect your pregnant girlfriend to a potential adopter who would take responsibility of the pregnancy until the child is born. Although you have to live with the fact that the child would recognise them as his/her parents and not you and your girlfriend. How old are you and your girlfriend by the way?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Mkingz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

Like your name says, take it easy Lion..if there were no mistakes in life, there will be no lessons and if there are no lessons, there will be no growth.

You’ll rise above this mate but first you have to take it easy. Be safe man

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Kobojunkie: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Calicoe:
If you were to be in Europe or America or any other country where things work, the fact that you and your girlfriend are having a baby you didn't plan for is not the end of the world. That baby you don't need now is highly needed by someone else. Too bad there is no agency in place that can help connect your pregnant girlfriend to a potential abductor who would take responsibility of the pregnancy until the child is born. Although you have to live with the fact that the child would recognise them as his/her parents and not you and your girlfriend. How old are you and your girlfriend by the way?
He knew he was not born in Europe or America , yet chose to have sex still. So please stop trying to confuse him with such things. undecided

The gal im carry belle give never come complain oh. Na the boy dey here dey whine as if it is all about him and him alone. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Cmeo(m): 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
Don't run. Stay back, inform your parents and take the responsibilities. You have not done a bad thing and it is a blessing in disguise.

Having a child at a tender age is blessing especially when you allow your parents to take care of the baby while you and the lady involved are back to school. Now that I have grown up, I wish I had a child at younger age.

Worst case is that you need to doing extra work apart from school to help support your
parents in some area.

Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Henrypraise: 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!

If you could take time out to read what I am about to write:

That you are concerned about this shows you are a responsible human, I know the feeling, I bet you really do love this girl but seeing her now, it seems she is a destiny killer, it's okay that you have all these feelings inside of you. You should also consider the trauma the young lady will be going through, maybe she isn't your spec or even you level, but also consider the trauma she is going through...

Both of you should take responsibility, infact, the more you try to be responsible the more frustrated you will become, but I urge you to olease keep tge baby, don't make the mistakes most of us made...

A beautiful girl became pregnant for me, she ran away with the pregnancy after I told her and gave her money to abort it, she showed up 3 months later with a protruding stomach, I so much loved her, but I was mad as fuk, I was jobless and in a quamire in my life, just as you feel now, I felt no appetite to eat or drink anything, I told my closest friends and honestly they did give their advise, soon I took courage, I told my younger brother to go inform my parents that he is suspecting my then gf was pregnant and he is suspecting I want it aborted, I told my younger brother the truth and I needed him to break the news to my mom in a subtle way. Funny enough, my mom was over joyed with the news, my mom later sat me down and was explaining how she had a dream that my gf is pregnant and I am urging her to terminate the pregnancy, she said she will disown me if I do...

Prior to informing my younger brother, I had seeked the counsel of my best female friends and make friends and I asked them how do I cater for the baby and the mom, they said double your hustle, I asked how, they said call your formal employers and tell them you need a job, I said it's not so easy, they said I should try it out, I did call about 4, the first employer said he has been looking for me and he needed me to come do some job in Dubai, sent money for my passport and said I should be fast, the second said he needed to get a mail address for me to send an email, if I will be willing to receive 700k per month on a 6 months project

So I pet my then gf, and told her to go inform her brother and we should keep the baby, upon informing her brother, the idiot said I am a poor man and he can't allow his beautiful sister have my child, I talked roughly to him though as I was already very tensed, he took her to a hospital and they aborted a 4 months old pregnancy (18weeks), they ceased her phones and disconnected communication with me, I later learnt she almost died, rushed from one hospital to another and then she revived and established contact with me... The relationship died immediately, I couldn't bear the thoughts of letting the innocent lady go through a terrible ordeal, I was her first, she was an orphan, it's a guilt I live with everyday...

You may ask about the Jobs and what happened, lolz, everyone cancelled the appointment, my passport got so delayed and I couldn't travel, the other guy couldn't get the email and I lost everything.

What did I learn?? We are only care takers of children, most children come with what will be used to cater for them, truncating the process causess a big gap in the spiritual realm...

I didn't blame anyone, I blamed myself... My friend's said I should go arrest the brother and other stuffs, I asked them to what purpose I did confess to my mom the truth and to all who cared to listen as a way of reparation, but truly tge guilt still lies in my heart. I will be 34 by next year with no child or wife or even wealth...

Why have I said this story So you can learn and make wise decision...

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by AutoChick4U(f): 10:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

Ogbeni shut d heck up! So you wanna escape and leave d pregnant girl huh? Better discuss with d girl so u both can plan in what to do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by laurelbae(f): 3:31am On Oct 30, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Bro, Let me tell you something, they're many things I'd love to type here, but for my personal reasons, I can't type them here as this place is an open place. I'll love to talk to you on phone or have a private chat with you on any social platform

A lot of people have been in your shoes, don't even try to take your own life for something you know you would have prevented if you used a condom, Though your previous post about this, a lot of Nairalanders mocked and made fun of you, it takes the grace of GOD to understand your situation, a lot of people just don't know how to talk to people they barely know, because they've been doing theirs without getting a girl pregnant that's why they're mocking you as if they're perfect!!

You shouldn't mind them, if you've chosen not to abort the baby, you should just try and save some money, don't let this make you drop out of school or do something stupid, it's not worth it, it will only make life worst for you, embrace what's coming, You've chosen to be a father now, you have to take that responsibility as if your life depends on it, The little kid you're about to bring to this world knew nothing about what you did, if he/she had know you won't be able to take that fatherly responsibility, he/she would have tried to stop it, but the poor kid cry has no idea of what you did, Cheer up! It's nothing to fear, just save some money to buy pampers and all of that, Nigeria sef can't help you, everything is costly now, you have to be a man you have Choosen to be by this fatherhood step you took.

Even this Cristiano Ronaldo, Yes! The Footballer, His mom wanted to abort him but the doctor that was supposed to do the abortion told her not to do it anymore, now is Ronaldo not a blessing to her ??

I really want to talk to you, I want to help you financially etc, if that can give you small hope. Most kids you see today are from mistakes like this too, if you trace the father or mother through the kid you'll see they're happy and living their lives..

Please don't take your life, Pleeeeeease!

God bless you dear.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by MITCHELL96: 3:44am On Oct 30, 2021
laurelbae:
God bless you dear.

Amen
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Ajibade123(m): 11:54am On Oct 30, 2021
Easylion3569:

hm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: What Attribute Of A Guy Can Make U Wet Without Touch / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video) / Ayo Shonaiya: 'Most Nigerian Men Invite Their Side Chicks To Their Wedding'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.