Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. (25272 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS / The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2021
Send me a pm or pm me, I would like to speak with u on phone.

Your case is moi moi. There's always a way out even in the deep abyss of life.

No time for motivational speaking my kid bro. I feel your pains. I have been there, I can show u a way out.

Don't lose your mind, no be de end of the world be this ok

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Cokahot: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2021
Loser. Hahahahahahaha. Bastard kids coming into this world who will become fraudsters and thieves
buchito1:
you sound like a perverted pained im_becile

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by MITCHELL96: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2021
Gadafii:
omo make i tell you my stroy

about 6 weeks ago, my babe visited me, we were together for a full week

i know we are definitely goin to sin, so i got protection and put them in my fridge, but i didnt get to use past one, for obvious reason

first night we sinned, but i was able to pull out, before the volcanic eruption

at some point, i wasnt able to pull out and everything went inside, we were both worried about that

she advised i got post pill immediately, she used it

even tho i wasnt okay with pills as they would have negative effect later(it eventually delayed her period lipsrsealed)

long story short, we sinned more and the volcano erupted inside the cave couple of more times, we had to resort to the same post pills

few weeks later, she started compalining about some pregnancy symptoms, omo my liver cut ones cheesy cheesy

i didnt show it to her tho, i took it upon me to reassure her shes good, that it was just her mind playing tricks on her, she had doubts if the pills work, cos at some point, she took it later than normal.

she went to a clinic to complain with the symptoms , the first question they asked her was if there was any possibility she was pregnant(that is, if she made love without protection embarassed embarassed)

she started loosing sleeps, complaining of her stomach getting bigger, she couldn't poop for days and all other symptoms, so i directed her to get pregnancy test strip, the result came back negative, but she was still not at rest, saying "what if the baby is hiding?" cheesy cheesy

every day she complains of one symptom or the other, she was visibly shaken, even tho she has graduated and waiting to serve, we couldnt afford pregnancy now, i gave her all the emotional support and she needed, while my head was on overd rive on what to do if she eventually takes in, somehow i wasnt scared if she gets pregnant cos i will gladly settle down with her, thats if her parents no shoot me shaa

so while trying to douse the tension , we started discussing baby names, lmao..it wasnt funny but that was funny, she came up with different names, while i did same.

while all of these was going on, we were waiting for her period to come, i think i mentoned that in a thread some days back

we concluded we would run a proper pregnancy test if her period is a week delayed. last week she had it all time worse, saying she was sure she was pregnant, she was all moody and disturbed, but me i no fear, i made up my mind i will take responsibility for my action, when i was diving nigga raw, i enjoyed it, so this is the fruit of my action, so we move

but she was worried her parents will be disappointed in her. her period was supposed to start las week monday, but she no see.

on friday she told me she hasnt still seen the period, i told her we will go for test by monday, asked her to come around by saturday

brethren, her period came on saturday morning, the joy was beyond me, she was super happy and joyous.

that was a close shave and we immediately concluded no show till further notice, that was a very challenging period of my life so no more sex for now

God is warning you oo grin grin he won't spare you next time, na quadruplets your babe go born grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by isax(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2021
sweerychick:
cry .. Sorry my dear I didn't comment on your previous thread because I felt you now have all the advice you need. But let me put it clear to you, I think it would really be of your best interest to let your parents know.. The worst that would happen is that the get disappointed and angry with you. But then you have done your part. Staying far away won't help matters because some day some how the truth will surface and by then it maybe too late for any amendments. Parenting is not an easy job it is a full time work, so you need all the support now. Who knows that Child might open doors of blessings for you, some rich person may decide to sponsor you and connect you to greater heights. So in all don't lose hope. Everything happens for a reason.

op read this comment I quoted above again, Yes go tell your parents, guardians/counselors. Avoid toxic people. If you have some time read open heavens for 26th & 27 October 2021, there is a special message there.
Nobody sabi pass
PEACE

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Sijo01(f): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6821339/girlfriend-pregnant-please-me-im

And there was a voice, and he said to me; you're about to become a daddy.. And i said to him, i my really ready for this?

*What do i know about being a dad?
*Don't even know the duties of a dad,
*Don't even know the responsibilities of a dad,

I told him i've lost everything i had,
& he told me, what ever will be will be.
I told him, you are wrong, how true is that statement, when what would have been, has now seized to be.

Where is your location, young blood?

Does one have to wake up every moning suffering?
i wish i could turn back the hands of time, it seems like someone is sitting down on me.

And now, i had to enter my room through the windows. Repeating one song over & over again.

i can't even eat nor drink water now, & i'm very hungry.
I've tried to read some funny stories on nairaland if it could put that litle smile on me, but it did not.

where can i start from here, how can i prepare for my mistakes, how can i avoid that wrong decison? It really got me down, and there is no one to take me back up.

*this is my song*
........!
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by dapolaw(m): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2021
Two wrongs don't make a right.... That unborn child needs a fatherly love and that your girl also need you more at this point.

Ending it here will not make things better but only worse... And don't forget there is no redemption for somone that takes his or her life, be wise.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Sijo01(f): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:
Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6821339/girlfriend-pregnant-please-me-im

And there was a voice, and he said to me; you're about to become a daddy.. And i said to him, i my really ready for this?

I told him, you are wrong, how true is that statement, when what would have been, has now seized to be.

i wish i could turn back the hands of time, it seems like someone is sitting down on me.

And now, i had to enter my room through the windows. Repeating one song over & over again.

I've tried to read some funny stories on nairaland if it could put that litle smile on me, but it did not.

where can i start from here, how can i prepare for my mistakes, how can i avoid that wrong decison? It really got me down, and there is no one to take me back up.

*this is my song*
........!

Where is your location, young blood?
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Parizz: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2021
tonididdy:

I'm currently a 7 months dad to the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Her name is Paris.

The first 3 months were the tough months because she was an alarm clock grin at a particular hour of the night mostly around 2/3am ... From that time till almost daybreak it's straight up vigilante work.

But after the 3 months, she starts sleeping like us tongue and it was a case of who would wake up from bed firstly.

The first 6 months was exclusive breast feeding, I only bough clothes and pampers, NO feed.

It's not as hard as it seems. If you love your child, everything will be easy sacrifice.

Good luck.
hi dad
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by OminickConcept: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2021
My little advice, you were aware that having unprotected sex can lead to pregnancy but you were doing it. Now the pregnancy has come you want to run. You better take responsibility of it because it will change your perspective of life and even become a blessing to you on the long run. You this this baby you are about to have, many people are looking for it even for many years. Training a child is not a difficult task. When the child arrives you will only adjust to those irresponsible things you spend your money on and focus on your woman and kid because that will make you be more matured.
Your parents can't kill you because when they see their grandchild, it is a blessing to them and they will do everything to support you and their grand child while you focus and ensure you live a responsible live.

Having a kid this early and doing what you can to ensure your baby is okay is a blessing to you and later in life you will be glad of this achievement. Don't run away, that responsibility no matter the challenge.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Akinpresident: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!

Bro, you'll need to be strong and live for that child, God will bless you for the sake of that child.

You're feeling this way because there's nothing to raise that child with.
Suicide is not an option.
Don't go that way.
You didn't create your life and God's never gonna forgive you.

If you'll need help raising your child, I'd be happy to donate towards that.

If you need a job to meet up with bills, we can talk about it.

Anything you need to make you stay and live for your child, reach out to me and I'll find a way to assist you.

Don't ever go the suicide way.

This too shall pass.

This was exactly what happened to Yul Edochie. But his parents stood by him and look at him today, that child is a blessing to him today.

Looking for help to take care of your family is not crime.

Stay strong

3 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Tannhauser(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2021
angry
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Orpe7(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2021
money121:

No be you be this? When the knacking turn belle why u come dey cry?
Pregnancy na your mate grin grin
If skin No Full Don't put body
Olorun AWA PELU E

Only if he had read the signs
Even his spirit no gree with the knocking hence the wanting to die during knocking
Still baba go port ball

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Ayo081(m): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2021
grin
Parizz:
hi dad
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Benbisco(f): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!

Bruv, just read your post. Hope you are not considering suicide. Don't try it o. Don't even dare think about it again.

You made a mistake, it is not the end of your life. Just imagine what the girl involved will be going through now and in addition to that, she receives word that you have ended your life. Who will give her moral support? Who will encourage her? How do you think she unborn child will feel when he is born and he hears all these?

What about your family and friends? How will dey feel?

Admit your mistake and move on. It will be hard but it can happen.

Blessings.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Highlyrespected(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2021
Betece:
Lol
Guy humans are hypocrites, the earlier you realize the better for you..
99.9% of the people advising u against abortion here have done it in one way or another ..
Una think say giving a girl postinor is holy?
See let me be blunt ..if you are not mentally and financially ready to take care of that kid do the needful, no come bring person into this world to suffer ..
Those of you that will quote me have done and will do worse..
Oga!!! be calming down jhoor
Postinor is far far better down aborting a child
On the day of having sex with your partner and immediately you cum inside, giving your partner postinor to prevent unwanted pregnancy is a best option to take. But
Since the issue here is pregnancy, omo! Count me out, ain't support it and totally against abortion.
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Elonmuzk(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2021
BSsniffer:
You're young, broke and probably jobless but you decide that having a girlfriend is your main priority in life and pre marital sex without proper protection is what you enjoy. Do stupid stuff and win stupid prizes. Now you'd birth an innocent life into a cycle of hardship he/she didn't ask for, all because of a few minutes of enjoyment.

Dude, don't be too judgemental. Shit happens in life, it could happen to anybody.
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by BlackPantherxXx: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2021
TheManOfTheYear:

TheManOfTheYear to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:

Some of you people can behave foolishly though, this is not the thread to start castigating and mocking him, you could have done that in the initial thread.

All you hypocrites, acting like you don't have sex. You're just lucky not to be in his situation, so if you can't encourage him or give him proper advice, then geddifok.

I don tire for all these nairaland dumbos, thinking everything is about mockery and cruise. If you're aren't contributing anything to his table (advice or money), then silence should be your offering.

It's a beautiful Wednesday morning, I no wan vex abeg

I agree. They must be idiots to sire worse offspring.
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by simplesearch: 10:51am On Oct 27, 2021
Young man if only you know the life you're contemplating on ending isn't yours, you'll erase whatever thought pushing you towards such ill decision. When you kill yourself or commit suicide you are adjudged a murderer waiting to face a worst shame than you are trying to evade. So my counsel to you is to take heart, even though your flesh and the enemy of your soul have got a bit of success over you, nonetheless if you make it up with God, he'll turn your shame to double and you will certainly triumphant gloriously.
So repent fast and make things right with God so that you can receive his mercy and the leading of his Spirit before the enemy of your soul play a fast one on you by playing you into depression. God bless you as you do this!
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Sambaby7640: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!
1st step

Tell your parents....las las they'll be disappointed but they'll definitely come around

2nd step
It's time to change your goals...make them align with your current situation

3rd
Place extra focus on your goals and be more determined to succeed.

Always remember that this too shall pass.

Las las you go dey alright.

You're not the first to be in this situation and will never be the last
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by DaRenewed(m): 10:57am On Oct 27, 2021
Bro!....
Open up to your parents & let her open up to hers (nothing compares to the love of a parent. They might despise you two at first but you have to be strong during those times).
Forget about what people would say. Even if you don’t impregnate a girl, they’ll still say shit about you. You’ll surely overcome this time & have a beautiful baby you’ll look at and be full of joy.

And to the hypocrites booing him; Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Chummynoni(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!
dont be a coward brother. Face it
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by cbaba: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
No one really cares. Don't know why u bring your personal stuff here.
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Hdhdhd(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2021
BSsniffer:
You're young, broke and probably jobless but you decide that having a girlfriend is your main priority in life and pre marital sex without proper protection is what you enjoy. Do stupid stuff and win stupid prizes. Now you'd birth an innocent life into a cycle of hardship he/she didn't ask for, all because of a few minutes of enjoyment.

Finally, someone has succeded in killing this guy
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by deepwater(f): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!

You child would bring u blessings and open doors....
watch out for it!
thank me later....

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Hdhdhd(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Gadafii:
omo make i tell you my stroy

about 6 weeks ago, my babe visited me, we were together for a full week

i know we are definitely goin to sin, so i got protection and put them in my fridge, but i didnt get to use past one, for obvious reason

first night we sinned, but i was able to pull out, before the volcanic eruption

at some point, i wasnt able to pull out and everything went inside, we were both worried about that

she advised i got post pill immediately, she used it

even tho i wasnt okay with pills as they would have negative effect later(it eventually delayed her period lipsrsealed)

long story short, we sinned more and the volcano erupted inside the cave couple of more times, we had to resort to the same post pills

few weeks later, she started compalining about some pregnancy symptoms, omo my liver cut ones cheesy cheesy

i didnt show it to her tho, i took it upon me to reassure her shes good, that it was just her mind playing tricks on her, she had doubts if the pills work, cos at some point, she took it later than normal.

she went to a clinic to complain with the symptoms , the first question they asked her was if there was any possibility she was pregnant(that is, if she made love without protection embarassed embarassed)

she started loosing sleeps, complaining of her stomach getting bigger, she couldn't poop for days and all other symptoms, so i directed her to get pregnancy test strip, the result came back negative, but she was still not at rest, saying "what if the baby is hiding?" cheesy cheesy

every day she complains of one symptom or the other, she was visibly shaken, even tho she has graduated and waiting to serve, we couldnt afford pregnancy now, i gave her all the emotional support and she needed, while my head was on overd rive on what to do if she eventually takes in, somehow i wasnt scared if she gets pregnant cos i will gladly settle down with her, thats if her parents no shoot me shaa

so while trying to douse the tension , we started discussing baby names, lmao..it wasnt funny but that was funny, she came up with different names, while i did same.

while all of these was going on, we were waiting for her period to come, i think i mentoned that in a thread some days back

we concluded we would run a proper pregnancy test if her period is a week delayed. last week she had it all time worse, saying she was sure she was pregnant, she was all moody and disturbed, but me i no fear, i made up my mind i will take responsibility for my action, when i was diving nigga raw, i enjoyed it, so this is the fruit of my action, so we move

but she was worried her parents will be disappointed in her. her period was supposed to start las week monday, but she no see.

on friday she told me she hasnt still seen the period, i told her we will go for test by monday, asked her to come around by saturday

brethren, her period came on saturday morning, the joy was beyond me, she was super happy and joyous.

that was a close shave and we immediately concluded no show till further notice, that was a very challenging period of my life so no more sex for now

Guy man, I like your way o
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!

How old are u? And is the gal ure dating a baby?? Seems she doesn’t have a say or opinion about all this. It’s anything u say goes like her life isn’t going to be affected by this event also. She’s not complaining or bothered? undecided

It’s like she doesn’t care about her life or she doesn’t have a life. Only u care about this affecting ur future.

Quite strange.

NB: if u are both kids u better talk to adults in ur lives or family and get this sorted out b4 it goes too far. They will scold u bt they will take the best action on the matter for both of u.

Don’t waste anymore time lamenting to urself or on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by lomprico(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!

as long as you could Bleep, you can be a father!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Lovelash: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!
Please, don't do that thing you are contemplating. Suicide is not an option. If it all about the unborn child, I will help you take care of him or her God willing. Please contact me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2021
Let her keep the pregnancy, then you will give it out to a loving childless couple for adoption. You can actually find someone who is ready to adopt your baby here on NL. Just create a thread.
Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by jaxxy(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:
nairaland we always be my happy family, joined this great family since 2011, even if i had to lost my old account, i refused to be a guest on nairaland..
thanks to the moderators of this forum, to lalastic.lala and to all whom i may not mention..

and now, i'll have to spend the rest of my life alone!

U don’t have to spend it alone, friends and even strangers can be there for u bt u have to seek help and ask for the right help.

Having a kid or being in this situation isn’t the end of the world or a terrible thing. It’s just because the timing isn’t right. U can still correct ur timing and get back on track.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. by Damntruth(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2021
Easylion3569:

*this is my song*
........!
Read mathew chapter 16 verse 1-28..aske the Holy spirit to teach you as you read through..You are a very great man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diz Abuja Girls Sef / Man Begs Sidechic To Take Him Back After Discovering He Just Welcomed A 2nd Chil / Man Fakes Having Heart Attack To Propose To Girlfriend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.